Juli's Humbuggery & the Aft Candy Cane - Cover

Juli's Humbuggery & the Aft Candy Cane

by Gator

This story is ot to b be reproduced or posted on any other site without the written permission of the author

Erotica Sex Story: A holiday story of rhyme and debauchery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   White Female   Anal Sex   Flatulence   .

Juli was home for Christmas from college and she was in their bedroom for a long winter’s night. Not a creature was stirring her family away but pretty coed had decided to stay.
As Juli had made merry and cheer.
Little did Juli know it was the condition of her cute rear she should fear?
Her pretty long brown shimmery hair swished and swayed from side to side displaying her round shapely bottom packed tight into her blue jeans and bust forming red sweater.
Suddenly Juli heard a clatter and sat up in her chair to see what was a matter. She found herself in the presence of Santa in her upstairs bedroom and smiled, but Juli was pulled over Santa’s lap while she yelled you wouldn’t dare.
St. Nick didn’t give a care that Juli thought this was unfair.
As she sniffled looking down at the floor, Santa settled in for the business at hand and told Juli it was her attitude that would not stand.
Santa reached beneath her unbuttoned and unzipped her snug blue jeans.
“Zip” Juli’s jean zipper was lowered embarrassingly; helplessly Santa lifted her hips.

Santa tugged and pulled until her snug jeans were lowered to her knees as Juli sounded her plea.
Juli’s light blue panties trimmed with lace bikinis displayed her butt crack as she saw her bare bottom in a large mirror size plaque.
The reality of her situation showing this was no longer fiction.
The lass listened the sting in his spanks assured a change in her diction.
Juli bucked & fussed as Santa lowered her pants & dislodged her shiny light blue panties trimmed in white lace.
Spank-Spank-Whack-Crack! Spank-Spank-Whack-Crack!
Up, up, up, rising up her snowy-white bottom cheeks like bowls full of red jelly her bottom did turn.
A “squeak” was heard as the pretty elf felt her panties now on display.
Santa whispering in her ear her rear would hurt for a week!
Cold air raised goose bumps broke out on her snowy-white pert butt to Juli’s dismay.

Santa and Juli settled in a long winters spank.
Her roasting spanking was coming and she could take that to the bank and it was going to hurt to be frank.
Spank-Spank-Whack-Crack! Spank-Spank-Whack-Crack!
Santa raised his hand high above her visibly trembling panty clad bottom and began spanking both cheeks.
Santa had wanted to do this for weeks and Juli’s chance of getting out of this looked bleak.
To paint her moons red and covered with simmering into the skin as she squirmed like a worm as he ignored her complaint.
At first Juli’s Butt moved but not a sound could be heard in the
candle lit room,

Santa told Juli, this was for her jealous shrewish tinged fight.
SPANK! SWAP! as hand met festive light blue panties spanks harder and faster as Juli lamented her plight and her former teacher’ slight.

The spanks on her scanties on Juli were beginning to glow.
As she murmured under her breath, while her bottom took on a cheery red health.
Santa stopped spanking Juli but that was not the end of the story as St. Nick found her butt explorable.

Though Juli found being spanked as an adult deplorable.
When what did she feel but strong fingers digging into her crack,

Santa grasped the waistband of her panties and pulled them down to give her a good whack,
Juli blurted this is just wrong as her healthy pink skin bottom was soon displayed.
The cool air felt good on her rosy butt cheeks, but not for long.
Her underwear had been lowered by Santa with care, while Juli yelled that this just wasn’t fair.

Now, Santa pulled down her light blue nylon bikini panties down while Juli, the nineteen year-old hoped her panties were clean.
The jolly man commented on the naughty state of Juli’s brown fudge stains in the crotch of her panty seat.
“What a bad girl, Juli you have been for not wiping properly.

Juli looked back and gave Santa a strong stare and whined to St. Nick this why must her bottom be bare.
Her baby-fat bottom was perfection cherry red and a glow.

Juli was humiliated with red face holiday cheer as Santa whispered in her ear it was his paddle her rear should fear.
The girl with the Gibson hairstyle huffed, puffed and whined as Santa twisted her wrist behind her back and raised her bottom to make a new clamber.
As the coed looked back and saw the gleam of the paddle come down like a hammer.

When quick as a flash Santa raised the paddle.
There was no woman in sight to tattle.
It was that sealed Juli’s fate and Santa was not worried about his girl’s future bottom state.
“Now for your naughty holly red buns I purpose some more holiday fun.”

Santa promised Juli’s bottom would be a vision of red blisters dancing on her fine rear end.
She bucked on his lap and started to bend with a new startled fright
But, Santa held onto her arm really tight.

Juli gasped loudly and puffed out her cheeks looking up at Santa
her struggle for naught.
St. Nick told Juli “you’ve got a good spanking coming young lady and that is a lesson taught.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.