Ascent of Vulvador
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Veen, the freelance pilot of a space freighter, finds his weakness of masculinity when amongst women is his saving grace when taken aboard the Atalanta; a ship run by a harshly matriarchal society. He finds that the mysteries of the planet Vulvador, somewhere he has been given good reason to avoid, will become his destiny. Should he manage to escape the attentions of both those on the Atalanta and Vulvador, a woman awaits him back on the planet he ventured from; intent on him keeping silent.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Veen was at least comforted a little from the nightmare he’d let himself into, by Varnella’s revelation to the women of Gelding House of her intention to retrieve his Omni battery; it eased his dilemma slightly, knowing the formidable women would now assist in securing it from the position on the green plain that the ship’s indicator had shown. It did not ease his immediate predicament however, and he was conscious of his cock standing rigid in a rude salute to the lush and cruel display of feminine dominance he was witnessing - as hard as he tried to quell the inner lust inspired by the cruel show of absolute feminine power, his pulsing cock would not go down.

He needn’t have had any fear about his open display of masculinity however; the women who cared to view his visual excitement, did so with a pleased contempt. The rigidity of his cock on viewing the dispatch of other males, simply confirmed the wretched depth of his submissiveness to their gender, though their spite longed to see the seed within those ringed balls below it, expelled in homage to their superiority before being cruelly cut from him. Those covert and mutual desires were a secondary thought at that time though, as they concentrated on the pleasures awarded them by Hoona, as she indulged her own sexually sadistic delight in dispatching a line of un-castrated males.

The delicious vista was not lost on Varnella either, Veen feeling the tension through his leash as she she sighed softly whilst toying with it, her arousal peaking at the sadistic pleasure of seeing so many males expended with aplomb by one woman. Breda noted her delight at the spectacle; this itself confirming to her that the redhead from another planet had been fully indoctrinated to their ways during her tuition on Vulvador, leaving her in total acceptance of her story as to why she’d returned. She smiled as Varnella looked lustily at the final male in the line.

“There’s a good reason why this one has been left till last, he’s earned the contempt of many of the women here ... you just listen to the applause when he receives what he’s so richly deserved...” Varnella’s cunt twitched and tingled at the lusty fervour that was building up within the excited women, already exceeding the tart enthusiasm they’d shown in the delight of witnessing the others whipped to orgasm, and their heads smartly lopped off mid ecstasy.

“... he was so cocksure of becoming a seed-bearer, reserved to give forth his genes in perpetuating our stock amongst the seed-bearing women ... but he showed to many traits of the renegade males he’s no doubt descended from ... such was his conceit, he had no idea why he was brought here today ... but all the women who’d used him knew exactly why, and their contented smiles at seeing his recognition of them when seeing Hoona with the waiting blade, was a pleasure so thoroughly enjoyed...” Veen boned at the delicious humiliation the now bound and writhing male must have endured on that realisation, noting his bonds were more plentiful and tied to a tighter degree than the others had been, to ensure his total obedience in delivering his seed under the whip, before Hoona exacted her lusty sadism with the scimitar.

The notion of his unconscious defiance, also gave the leashed pilot of the Wasp a little hope in meeting the renegade males that Derma mentioned; her disclosure hinted at the possibility that somewhere on this planet, there were males who enjoyed some element of freedom, from he tyranny of this particular society, if not completely free of the dominant influence of women. His cock dribbled pre-cum at the spiteful pleasure Derma showed in continuing her dialogue as the male was whipped toward his blissful execution under the goading chants of his delighted feminine audience.

“ ... he thought he’d continue spending his seed in arrogance ... now he’ll spend his last in honour of Hoona’s blade, his balls wasting his semen to the sterility of the arena, unleashed in vain before those balls are dissected for research by our geneticists, like those of a laboratory rat.” Veen’s aching cock wavered and pulsed high in its rigidity, as the sneering chants of the women egged on the vigorous use of the whips from the smiling maidens, their enthusiasm so readily apparent as they cut the writhing male with their whips in bringing the surrender of his seed from him. Derma let out a satisfied and cynical cackle, as the male let out a lusty groan which was audible, even above the delirious cacophony of feminine spite.

Veen’s anus tingled with a lush blend of fear and a deeply submissive aura, as the bound male jerked and shimmered into a lush orgasm in total defeat; the level of cynical laughter and goading, reaching a delighted peak as the swan song of his final ejaculation was prompted by the whips, ensuring his surrender was induced into a worthy expenditure by the lush humiliation of feminine pleasure at his shame. Hoona watched in regal pomp as her victim was made to enjoy almost his entire orgasm in total shame, then with a grin of sadistic satisfaction, lifted the blade high, then brought it down with an enthusiastic sweep.

Veen nearly spent his load, on seeing the intensity of dark pleasure in Hoona’s eyes as she dispatched the head cleanly, the delirious tumult of feminine applause, surely registering with the male’s final momentary sense of hearing, as his head tumbled down and rolled with the others, to show the blissfully serene expression of death in the sexual peak of submission to womanhood.

The head may not have known the lush pleasure of the continuing jeers, but the decapitated body knew the heel of Hoona’s boot upon its back, as she posed victoriously while it jerked and went into spasm for a few moments after beheading, the last jets of sperm pumped out and denying the parted head that last sensual pleasure. The sated Hoona then confirmed the lusty bitchiness of her dominance, by stepping down to the trough and lifting the head high on display for the crowd, relieving the male of any last element of dignity; the fixed look on its face showing the ecstasy of total capitulation to feminine superiority, the shaming after death bringing the cunts of those women who’d sealed his fate to full arousal.

As the crowd of women began to disperse, Hoona simply tossed the head back down to where it had lain when severed so sweetly, and joined Derma and her guests, who were now moving toward Candia, who was accepting applause from the crowd of women as they dispersed, in thanks for allowing the satisfying spectacle. Veen tried hard not to glance in the direction of the formidable sword mistress, though it was obvious to her that his vision of her sadistic pleasure of meting out the ultimate punishment of males, would have him spend vigorously when the opportunity to work that standing cock was allowed him. She enjoyed watching him cower on the leash as she greeted Varnella, pleased to see the girl she’d had pleasure in helping to mentor toward the joy of sadism, and the male on her leash proving that she now enjoyed that mindset thoroughly. Varnella sneered at Veen’s cowering in her presence.

“Well the least you could do is kiss her feet, after providing you with a teasing display of what I know you’d readily submit to yourself ... get to it!” Hoona stood tall and smirked as Veen bent low in homage to her dominance without hesitation, and kissed the toes of her heeled boots with obvious enthusiasm. Veen’s anus tingled with submissive pleasure as he kissed the boots that had stood upon the backs of ten males, beheaded at her whim, the victims having had the erotic fortune to spend enough semen to fill a tall glass, before succumbing to the pleasure of her blade. She smiled contentedly as he showed her boots his adoration with willing lips.

“You have this one trained well Varnella, I can see why you’ve let him retain his balls ... I’ll bet he begs to be allowed to come under the jurisdiction of your whip ... I don’t know how long you’re going to be here, but I trust you’ll allow me some time to feel his tongue about my cunt?” Varnella grinned, quietly pleased that Veen’s own deeply submissive nature had convinced every woman there that he was no more than her pet ... and that was also true in her mind anyhow.

“Why of course ... we have a tight schedule, but how could I ever refuse you? ... and my pet will be happy to oblige, knowing that you were prominent in teaching me to apply the pleasures that he now enjoys perpetually.” The two laughed as Veen spluttered his lips on her boots, gasping at the thought of knowing the glorious taste of so dominant a cunt. Varnella tugged him back on leash as Derma intervened with a smile.

“I think Candia should have the pleasure of our company before we do anything else.” Veen was take?n to the high plinth on which Candia, the queen of Gelding Hall, sat imperiously on regal display, the mature and attractive woman attended by the delicate Arna, who fawned submissively at her feet; the objective of their covert mission. The appearance of the soft girl kept Veen’s cock rigid with carnal thoughts from another sexual perspective, the pretty and delicate girl putting him in mind of the many sweetly effeminate cherubs he’d ogled back on Thuros. Soft blonde hair and puffy pink lips, slender arms and pert breasts which sent out a message of vulnerability and the need to be owned, she brought out the little dominance he still held deep within him; like those pretty girls on Thuros, she invited the need for a good spanking, followed by a vigorous fucking. It was easy to see why she’d brought out the lesbian tendencies in both Candia and Zeeta.

Candia had his cock harder than the girl ever could though; her mature and strictly attractive elegance also made it easy to see why Arna had been wrested from Zeeta’s hold, even if it had been with initial reluctance. The fact that her leading preference for young ladies would double her spite and contempt for any male, had him bone rigid as her ruby lips smiled at him with a certain mischievous novelty. The spectacle of males being dispatched, having increased her appetite for cruelty toward the defeated gender, her eyes surveyed him with intent as Varnella and Derma explained the purpose for the corner’s visit once more. Veen gasped on the leash as the regal dominatrix touched his standing cock with her long cane.

“I see your male is just as aroused as we, at seeing his own gender forfeit their lives for our pleasure ... it’s wonderful how their balls have them crave such delights, once taught the ecstasies of submission to womanhood.” She grinned mischievously at Varnella.

“You’ve trained him well, and I can see he’s eager to waste his seed ... I never tire of seeing submissive males give up their seed in homage to me...” Varnella nodded her approval; she could hardly refuse her anyhow, and her own spiteful arousal at witnessing the erotic splendour of male sacrifice, had her curious to see how worthy his expenditure would be. Candia looked down to Arna, who crouched to her side, her arms about the calf of Candia’s long boot, as though clutching it for comfort the way a child would its mother, her soft eyes unable to avoid the rude cock which poked high, arousing her also ... but with a lust to feel it slip deep into her cunt, or test the restrictive tightness of her anus.

“Take him in hand Arna ... the way you have those other males who’ve had the honour of kneeling before me.” Veen’s cock pulsed in eager readiness, even before any touch, and watched the girl gape with an expression of sadness as she looked up to her Mistress, who laughed cynically.

“Oh don’t worry my sweet, he’s not to be castrated after spending, the way the others were ... our guest would be none to pleased with that, he’ll keep his balls for now.” Arna’s soft eyes looked into his, almost apologetically, as her slender and delicate hand gently grasped his manhood, the girl gasping softly as she felt it bone rigid and pulse in grip. Candia sneered at seeing her sweet property put to such novel use.

“Show him who’s in charge my sweet ... bring him to your surrender, have him give up his mess at your order.” The other women laughed at Candia’s obvious sarcasm; the girl as much of a slave as was Veen, and the sight of the two submissives at Candia’s feet was deeply arousing for the dominant women, Derma sneering and laughing as the girl began to milk him, then grinning at Candia.

“She’d make a good seed-bearer Candia, you should let one of the more potent drones mount her ... I’d love to see her taken that way ... and imagine the torment of that bitch on the Atalanta, on seeing the bulging evidence of the violation of the pet that’s now yours ... perhaps we could even have Varnella’s pet oblige!” Veen’s balls began to tingle toward orgasm at the confusing erotic thoughts which were summoning the seed from them at the pleasure of the girl’s stroking; his mind torn between imagining thrusting his cock into the soft flesh of the girl, the haughty dominance of the queen before him, and the promise of punishment from Hoona ... the vision of her decapitating males mid orgasm, had him buck on his knees as the delicate hand condemned him toward inevitable submission of his seed.

Only one thing penetrated his erotic bliss, in registering a pertinent thought; Arna’s soft hand prompted a sooner expulsion of his seed, as her grip on his cock tightened noticeably on the mention of the Atalanta, and her eyes gave his a wistful look; he now knew where she truly desired to be, and her look begged the very assistance that he’d been tasked to. His diverted thoughts quickly returned to the smile on Hoona’s face as that blade went down, the rolling of those heads, as the victims knew the ultimate price of submission ... he arched his back and began to groan in the throes of ecstasy, his action prompting Varnella to pull his leash tight, Candia’s pompous pleasure so obvious.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.