Ascent of Vulvador - Cover

Ascent of Vulvador

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Veen, the freelance pilot of a space freighter, finds his weakness of masculinity when amongst women is his saving grace when taken aboard the Atalanta; a ship run by a harshly matriarchal society. He finds that the mysteries of the planet Vulvador, somewhere he has been given good reason to avoid, will become his destiny. Should he manage to escape the attentions of both those on the Atalanta and Vulvador, a woman awaits him back on the planet he ventured from; intent on him keeping silent.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Veen’s body shook with relief on being allowed respite from the majestic Zeeta’s whip, his cock thrusting hard at the bed in desperation to come while the two attendant guards laughed along with their mistress at his pathetic submission. They too, had used the whip liberally on him, and delighted in having their cunts licked to satisfaction in turn, while their counterparts lashed his flesh, the synthetic whips serving a punishing sting without damaging the flesh which glowed red. As Zeeta nestled down on the bed to have her clitoris know the services of his tongue, she smiled as the screen which covered the wall behind her, continued to show her well documented exploits with female guests and their male penitents who had found Atalanta as their final destination, her grin broadening as footage of her writhing in ecstasy with a blonde woman spanned the screen.

“Your presence here couldn’t have been at a better time, you’ll provide a service other than the physical pleasure your inferiority offers now.” She let him have a good sniff of the cunt he’d excited with his timid submission, then teasingly lifted his head to view the screen, where the face of the blonde sighed and moaned at the pleasure of sliding back and forth on her share of a double-headed dildo, also enjoyed by Zeeta.

“Take a good look at her and memorise her face ... her name is Arna, and I’ll allow you to know her pleasure when you meet.” Veen’s cock pulsed on the edge of a long awaited orgasm, puzzled by her words, but the thought overshadowed by his desire to spend as the commanding woman pointed to her wet pucker and lay back to enjoy the torment she had arranged for him, ensuring he could see the screen a his nose slipped into the lower cleft of her cunt, his tongue tasting the anal spice of her supremacy while the smiling guards watched his obedience with contempt. He watched the blonde orgasm, then the screen flicked to the loading bay where his ship was berthed.

“Get that tongue deep, you are going to enjoy this, but not as much as I” He wriggled, his cock rock hard and pulsing as he saw the smiling guards look full into the camera while they took two of the omni-batteries from the Wasp. One disappeared on its wheeled trolley through the internal door to the Atalanta, with a smile and a wave from the shapely guard as she took it to be secreted away, somewhere within the vast floating citadel. Veen writhed in a delightfully erotic submission, as the tart and spiteful sneers from two other guards looked to the camera, then slowly drew it across to the bullet shaped shuttles which had sent Trellis down ... down to an unknown fate on Vulvador. Zeeta studied the terror in his eyes as he peeped over the hot chasm of her cunt, feeling his tongue dart and probe uncontrollably into the tight heat of her anus, the moment bringing her clitoris hard in triumph as she nursed it with a manicured finger, careful not to obscure his vision.

Veen bucked at the bed, wanting to protest as he watched the shapely legs and arses in the tight black material while a third guard helped stow his more than vital battery into the sleek shell, then close it with satisfied smiles. Zeeta sighed with wistful satisfaction as Veen humped frantically at the sheets on seeing the bullet depart ... for Vulvador.

“Ohhhh yes ... we have no such crude devices on the Atalanta ... you have but the one left aboard your ship, enough power to get between us and Vulvador, but no further. We’ll keep the third captive till you return.” Veen squirmed in submissive anticipation at going where he’d been told no male should go, and just why she’d send him if not just for cruelty ... and expect his return? Her cunt oozed its juices as she neared a superior orgasm, the screen returning to more footage of the sleek and shapely blonde, attending the cunt that Veen now paid homage to.

“Vulvador is where my Arna is ... she went against my will, on the premise of seeking an alliance with those women down there ... but I know she’ll have been seduced by that bitch Candia...” She sighed as Veen’s tongue probed her anus frantically as his balls announced the rising of his seed in tortured anticipation, bringing a nod from her to one of the smiling guards who picked something from a glazed cabinet.

“ ... our intentions would be all too obvious if any craft associated with the Atalanta appeared in their domain ... you’ll go, but you’ll need some help to disguise your reason for being there.” She sneered as the guard held a cylindrical object against the soft flesh of his buttocks, grinning with pleasure as she clicked it on; Veen tensed as the acute pain coursed through his body, a bright flash of laser light illuminating his shock and a puff of smoke as his flesh was seared. Zeeta’s clitoris throbbed as he out a muffled yelp into the hot haven of her crotch.

“There ... that’s the first thing. You now have the mark of a slave, broken satisfactorily to submission - the symbol one that is universally recognised down there ... but that alone won’t be sufficient to keep you from being taken into slavery or slain for pleasure on Vulvador...” Veen gasped as the masochistic delight of the pain subsided, and the dark excitement of his imminent orgasm took prominence with his senses, his cock thrusting with urgency at the bedding. The screen changed from footage of the red lipped blonde to that of the loading bay once more, as the semen quivered in his loins, ready to burst from his boning member as her cunt dribbled its essences to tease his tongue at her anus. Another small ship had arrived in the hold, and as its ramp opened, long legs on tall heels strutted imperiously down it, a leash with an empty collar trailed by its owner; ready to embrace the neck of ts next submissive victim.

As the recognition of the red headed woman hit him, Veen could no longer hold his seed, and succumbed to the lush pleasure of release, spurting his mess vigorously in the submissive ecstasy of guessing his fate. The excitingly dominant Varnella had come to claim him, the wretch who’d known her humiliating ownership on Thuros having no doubt completed his duty and been terminated to satisfy her sadistic whims; he’d now know her leash, and the thought had him spend luxuriously in submissive ecstasy. Zeeta laughed softly as he pumped his tribute in thorough fashion, earning the lust of her contempt.

“Oh yes ... it was no accident, your arrival here. Your stowaway had no conscious memory of what he was programmed to do, but programme your course he did ... courtesy of a very brief and unconscious meeting with Varnella. Your meeting with her will not be so brief, and she’ll enjoy returning in triumph to Vulvador ... with you on her leash.” As the haughty redhead loomed larger on the screen, Veen’s face contorted in subliminally masochistic ecstasy, as the rush of hot semen from his balls was prolonged exquisitely by the promise of her leash. Zeeta lifted her legs, moaning in her own lush sphere of dominant pleasure, consumed in a wholesome orgasm inspired by her spite toward the feeble male whose tongue serviced her hot anus so willingly.

Veen’s spent cock twitched as he slipped in his mess, panting in a blend of fear, awe, and submissive admiration, on Zeeta welcoming the dominant redhead to her quarters. Varnella had been so meek, almost servile herself, before spending time on the planet she would now take him to, to have him know just what it was that had transformed her into the dominant beauty she now was. Her feminine shape matched Zeeta’s, her heels giving her height and expressing the superb shape of her legs, her thighs and arse shown off exquisitely by a tight waist which in turn accentuated her ample breasts which poked their nipples as she studied her slave-to-be. His spent cock began to stir again as he admired the embrace of the two hour-glass examples of dominant femininity, Varnella’s easy task of putting him well and truly in his place beginning immediately. “Come and kneel at my feet, I’ve been looking forward to this.” Zeeta and her guards watched with righteously pompous contempt as he humbled himself, naked at her feet

“Kiss!” Her spite flourished, making her keenly aroused as she enjoyed watching him kiss her feet obediently, and more than willingly, she was going to thoroughly enjoy dominating him whilst completing her task for Zeeta ... and beyond that too. Her grin broadened as she looked at the silky wet patch left on the bed.

“I see you’ve wasted what was to be mine ... you’ll be punished for that, regardless of the circumstances, you’ll come only with my permission from now on.” Zeeta and the guards laughed as he continued to peck at her feet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.