Hermione and the Polyjuice Potion - Cover

Hermione and the Polyjuice Potion

Copyright© 2017 by Shilou Mao

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Hermione is dying and needs to turn into a boy to be cured. Becoming a boy, however, was more complicated than it seemed. She needs some essential intimate ingredients from two different boys!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction  

Hermione felt all the changes happening to her. She felt and saw her breasts flatten to a boy’s chest and saw her nipples shrink. It was the sensation on her vagina that captivated her attention the most. She could feel internal changes happening within her, and she looked down as her erect clit began to push off from between her labia and away from her pubic bone.

Both she and the boys watched in utter fascination as her clit began to elongate into a fully erect replica of their own quivering penises. Hermione watched as she grew a shaft, and skin grew to cover her forming penis head. Her foreskin, unlike Ron’s covered the head entirely, ending at a puckered end. Then she felt something else happening in between her legs, and suddenly felt if not heard a scrotum with testicles forming right below her new penis.

Finally the transformation was done, and Harry and Ron continued to stare at her male body. Hermione felt so strange, feeling the new appendage and seeing it quiver in erection. Then, she saw herself through one of the bathroom mirrors, and a gasp issued from her.

She seemed to have the same face, but now with shorter hair. Her chest was as flat as the two boys’, and she stared in wonder at her new male body, her skin as smooth as before, and her pubic hair maybe a bit bushier than previously. Her new penis seemed to be the same length as Harry and Ron at more than 5 inches and a bit less than 6. Out of pure curiosity, Hermione raised her arm, and saw a tuft of brown armpit hairs. Definitely less than Harry’s own growth, but more than Ron’s smoothness. Ron noticed immediately, ears scarlet.

“So, uhhh, boy Hermione is also uncut?” Ron tried to quip and distract Hermione’s examination of her armpits.

“I guess it would be natural?” Hermione surmised, her brain trying to work on as casually as it could. “Since that’s the natural form of a penis.” She reached out and held her dick, and gasped at the sensation of holding a throbbing male appendage—one that was her own.

She suddenly felt something leak out of her foreskin, and a clear liquid seeped out. Pre-cum!

“I ... I think we can start wanking,” squeaked Ron.

All three swallowed nervously, their erections still as hard as ever, exposed to each other. Ron started it, and grasped his penis and started jerking it up and down. They watched as Ron’s foreskin rode up and down his head. Harry took his cue and grasped his own dick, and started to jerk it as well.

Hermione looked at her two best friends masturbating in front of her. For her. Then she looked down at the throbbing penis in her hand and pulled at it. A sensation filled her male body, and unlike when she was a girl, all her concentration was on her penis. More pre-cum leaked out of her foreskin. She grabbed hold of it like Ron was doing and started to jerk it up and down. A gasp issued out of Hermione as pleasure ran through her, and she could feel her scrotum contracting and squeezing her balls tighter to her body.

Hermione continued to jerk on her new dick, the pleasure building up quickly. Her penis head was the most sensitive, and her foreskin just slid on top as she jerked her shaft up and down. Unlike Ron’s penis, however, her foreskin seemed tighter, and she wasn’t able to pull it down like Ron’s to expose her glans. Pleasure hit her stronger as she tried. Another sensation that was absolutely new to her was her balls, and while she jerked herself with her right hand, her left hand went down to explore her balls. Hermione closed her eyes as pleasure flooded her as she felt them.

Suddenly Ron gasped, and Hermione’s eyes snapped open to see her red-haired best friend rushing towards the cup in the middle of the table.

“I’m going to—” Ron abruptly pulled his foreskin and exposed his purple cockhead. Suddenly, he grunted, and both Harry and Hermione watched as Ron started ejaculating into the cup.

Hermione stared at Ron’s exposed penis shooting sperm in strong spurts. It wasn’t as strong as last night’s, and Hermione realized that she had just masturbated both boys the night previous, and obviously they weren’t going to produce as much semen this time around.

Harry suddenly grunted, and his eyes widened in panic.

“Oh shit,” he cried out. “Ron, I have to use it too!”

Harry hurried right beside Ron, his hand gripping his penis hard as if afraid he would ejaculate right at that moment. Which he did. His first ejaculation barely missed the cup in Ron’s hand. But Harry got there on time, and pointed his penis into the cup that Ron was ejaculating in. Hermione watched in surreal shock as both Harry and Ron came into the cup, their cockheads exposed and almost touching as dollops of sperm shot out. 
That proved too much for Hermione, and she felt her balls contracting. Balls that had never before ejaculated anything before, and so were full to the brim with new sperm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.