Hermione and the Polyjuice Potion - Cover

Hermione and the Polyjuice Potion

Copyright© 2017 by Shilou Mao

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hermione is dying and needs to turn into a boy to be cured. Becoming a boy, however, was more complicated than it seemed. She needs some essential intimate ingredients from two different boys!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction  

Both Harry and Ron swallowed as they looked down at the shaking Hermione, still shocked at the attack of the curse, and to each other. The ramifications were clear.

“Let’s get naked then,” Harry said in what he thought was a cheery voice.

Ron grimaced but nodded. Hermione recovered her strength and stood up.

“I need to finish the potion first ... The last requirement are the personal ingredients,” Hermione said as she walked towards the cauldron without support from them.

“You said you have those already?” Ron said. “Are you sure you’ve got our hairs? We don’t want you turning into a cat like in 2nd year!”

“Oh, I’m sure Ron,” Hermione said. “I got them from both of you last night ... The requirement for a cross-gender transformation is that I take it from you without your knowing.”

Harry and Ron followed Hermione to the cauldron. That’s when Harry noticed the two cups next to it. One had unmistakably red hair, which he guessed was Ron’s. The other then, with black hair, was his. But strangely, the black hair in the cup was a bit curly, and some were thinner than his hair. Also, the hair was in a whiteish liquid in the cup.

“Hermione, are you sure this is my hair... ? It doesn’t look like—” Harry paused as he got closer to the cup. He was close enough to smell it, and it smelled like semen! “Hermione, what... ?”

“Yes, Harry, I’m completely sure it’s yours,” Hermione said, her face still as pink as could be. She was putting other different ingredients in the cauldron, seemingly trying to distract herself in the making of the Polyjuice Potion. “The cross-gender transformation needed ... needed certain hairs from you ... and ... and a semen sample.”

“Without our knowing!?” Ron exclaimed. “And ... and ... these hairs are from our...”

“Armpits and pubic region,” Hermione said.

Harry wasn’t sure how he was feeling now with this revelation: that somehow Hermione had been able to obtain his armpit and pubic hair without his knowledge last night ... and his semen.

“I ... Blimey ... Bloody hell,” Ron was spewing curses, staring at the cup with his distinctive red hair.

“Don’t ask me,” Hermione shook her head.

Ron continued to sputter and gasp, while Harry stayed silent and dumbstruck. His thoughts were back to that vivid dream of his, of Hermione giving him a blowjob. Could that have been true?! No, Harry shook his head. That couldn’t have been true ... That ... That might have been his body’s interpretation of what was happening when Hermione was ... obtaining the semen from him.

“It’s ready,” Hermione suddenly announced. “Now just for the main ingredients...”

Hermione snatched the cups from both boys and quickly poured the contents into the cauldron. Harry watched as both his and Ron’s semen dripped elastically into the container. Smoke emanated from the finished Polyjuice Potion, which had turned into a reddish grey.

Hermione looked at both of them, swallowing hard.

“Time to get naked?”

For a moment, the three just stared at each other, obviously still not processing what was supposed to happen. Their reverie was broken as Hermione dropped her school robes to the ground.

“Let’s ... let’s do it all at the same time,” she said. 
Ron nodded his head vigorously, dropping his school robes as well. Harry followed. Slowly, the three began to peel away their clothes one by one. The outer vest, and shoes, and socks. Neither one could actually believe what was happening, but the momentum started to carry them on. Finally, both Harry and Ron had pulled down pants, and were now just in boxers and their inner shirts. Meanwhile Hermione was in her skirts and her own inner shirt.

Harry shook his head, looking at his two best friends.

“Here’s to friendship,” he said.

He pulled off his shirt, and was now bare except for his boxers. Ron followed suit, both Harry and Hermione’s eyes went to his armpits as he pulled his shirt off. It was as smooth and white as his chest. Harry was keenly aware that his armpit hairs had started a decent growth. Harry felt his penis stir at the thought of being more further along in development versus Ron.

As Ron threw his shirt to the ground, his eyes went furtively to Harry’s armpits, seeing the small growth of hair exposed even when his arms weren’t up. Harry could feel his ears burning.

But the two were both distracted as Hermione began to unbutton her shirt, revealing blue bra that barely covered her breasts. Hermione put a hand behind her and deftly unhooked the bra. Both boys stared hungrily at their lone female best friend, but she kept them staring as she pushed her unhooked bra against her breasts.

Now Harry and Ron were only wearing boxers, while Hermione had her bra and breasts covered in one hand and her skirt still on.

“Well... ?” Ron said to Harry.

“To be fair, we’ve got only one piece of clothing left,” Harry said. “Hermione, you’ve got ... three?”

“Just ... just two,” Hermione said blinking furiously. “I ... I haven’t got any panties on ... So it’s just my bra and my skirt.”

Hermione’s phrase of ‘haven’t got any panties on’ reverberated in Harry’s mind, and he could feel his penis already swelling half erect. To his horror, he could see something similar beginning to bulge in Ron’s boxers.

“Let’s ... let’s just take it all off together then,” Harry said, now mortally embarrassed about what was about to happen. His only consolation was that his two other best friends were going through exactly the same thing.

“I ... I agree,” Hermione said, her voice higher than usual. Ron nodded in assent.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.