Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 34: Keri and Mick Go To Summer Camp

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Keri and Mick Go To Summer Camp - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

The last two weeks in May were warm and on and off sunny. We arrived at the camp in the SUV and drove up the long winding road that hid the camp from prying eyes. Anyone on the property could not be there by accident. The State highway reduced to a county road, which reduced to a dirt farm road, which reduced to a partially overgrown winding drive to the camp entrance.

The GPS had the nerve to announce that we were no longer on a road as we pulled onto the drive way. The drive ended at a large wooden archway and the road turned into a paved path that led to a low long building that had the words “Office” carved above one f the doors. I pulled up and as I opened the door to exit the SUV James came out of the door. Naked.

“Hi Mick! Hi Keri! Welcome to camp!”

“Hi James.”

I shook our hosts hand as Keri came around the truck and gave the naked James a hug. He responded with a fast swelling boner.

“Sorry James. I didn’t mean to start that up.”

James kissed Keri’s hand and took a good long look at her clothing cover breasts.

“Don’t worry. The day I don’t respond like this to a woman with your attributes hugging me, will be a sad, sad day.”

We all laughed and followed James into the office. The office was small and the wooden walls gave off a warm and welcoming vibe. James sat on one side of the desk and pointed us to the chairs on the other side of the desk.

“Here is your first timers packet. It has a map of the property, showing all of the amenities and the trails and the spots to avoid because of poison ivy and hornets. It also contains a list of the camp rules concerning behavior. You know, things like not taking pictures of the other guests and no overt sexual activities in the daytime. I don’t care if folks come out and have sex under the stars, damn exciting for me, but in the daytime their might be children.”

“Here is your cabin key and your key to your personal cupboard in the common house. You can store any food stuffs and dishes and utensil in the cupboard. We have eight community refrigerators. Most of the time there is one for each family, especially at this time of the season. You can mark anything that is yours and leave it in a shared unit or just take an empty and write your name on some tape and leave it on the outside of the door.”

“Unless you have any questions, I will leave you to go to cabin “E”, get settled in and get your clothes off. Those damn pants and shirts are offensive!”

He laughed at his own joke, as I saw the humor in clothes being the out of the ordinary items. I shook James hand again and Keri gave him another chubby inducing hug and he gave her another kiss on the hand as he ogled her tits and wiggled his eyebrows at her. She giggled as we hit the door.

By the time we had gotten back in the car and pulled up the cabin, Keri already had her shirt and bra off and had her belt undone so when she got out of the truck all she had to do was pull off her shorts and panties and she was all her glory.

“That’s my girl!” Shaking my head.

“Come on Mick! Come over to the dark side. We have titties!” She giggled, grabbed her suitcase and headed for the cabin door. I followed her glorious ass into the cabin and when inside, went over to the dark side and partook of a mouthful of titties.

I grabbed the last of the food stuffs in the truck as Keri picked her clothes off of the ground and we began to unpack and put the clothes away. We had two shirts, two pairs of pants, one short and one long, and several pairs of socks. We also had a ton of towels and three sets of sheets. One to have wild sex on, one to replace them so we would not have to sleep in a wet spot and a stand by in case we got the second set of sheets wet. I could happen!

“Let’s go and find our cupboard and refrigerator.”

Keri had a box of paper plates and plastic utensils and cups. I took the box with the wine coolers and pancake mix and milk and the rest of the food.

Keri burst out the door with me closely behind and I had taken about three steps when the cool breeze hit me and I suddenly became very aware that I was out in front of God and everybody and I was naked! We were also heading for a building that had a sign that said “Clubhouse” and several naked people milling around the entrance way and there were even two women to the side of the building taking showers.

What the fuck am I doing?! If not for the connection between Keri and I I would have frozen dead in my tracks. OK. I was always naked around the house and had no tan lines to make me stand out. I had gone to the Halloween party naked, except for the cowboy outfit and the chain around my genitals, and I had gone to an all naked New Year’s Eve part and stood naked on a stage and sung with the band. I could do this.

We went through the doors, past a small group of friendly people all greeting us with smiles and dicks and tits and pussies and asses. Yes, I admit it, I shrunk up!

“Mick, our cupboard is letter “E” over here. Find an empty refrigerator and unload your box.”

“Ok!”

I moved down the row of small refrigerators until I found one that was empty. One of the campers approached me with a roll of masking tape and a Sharpie. She was naked and smiling and friendly and close. I opened the door and the cold air sweeping out onto me took care of that potential problem.

I finished loading the milk and coolers and orange juice and returned to Keri.

“Ok, hon, the stuff is put away. I feel like everyone is staring at me.”

“Oh Mick don’t be silly. They are staring at that tiny little dick!” She giggled.

After we finished the cupboard we turned to greet a host of people, young and old, that were all welcoming and friendly and naked. We introduced ourselves and the general conversations began.

Where are you from? Is he your husband? Is she your wife? You must do this all the time, you have no tan lines. We answered all of the questions and asked a few questions as well. After that everyone kind of went back to doing whatever naked people do at a summer camp. Keri took my hand and led me outside and we walked around the camp.

There were naked kids playing at the lake. There were naked adults playing as well. Two naked women came jogging by, smiling and waving and bouncing and I squeezed Keri’s hand.

“Do you want to join them?” Giggle.

“No! I am just a little self-conscious and nervous.”

“Should we go back to the cabin for a bit?”

“Yes please.”

We turned and started to walk back to the cabin. As we walked in the door, I let out a sigh and sat in a chair.

“Wait! Remember a towel.”

“Oh, yeah. I should know better.”

Nudists always sit on towels. No one wants to sit on the residue of someone else’s spooge or rectal remnants. So we always sat on towels and moved them with us when we moved. So I put the towel down and sat in the chair. Keri came over and sat sideways on my lap with her right arm around my neck.

“Mick, you have had plenty of time to think about this. You handled the parties with no problem. So why are you struggling with this?”

“Keri, I think it is the fact that it is out doors. At home we are secluded, even in the yard. At the parties everyone was inside in an enclosed space. This is just so wide open. It seems like the whole world is watching.”

“I saw some of the women wearing bikini bottoms and some of the guys wearing towels around themselves. Would you like to do that?”

“I don’t know that I would look good in bikini bottoms. And I think they were doing that because it was that time of the month, not a real issue for me.”

“Smart ass! Seriously, do you want to go home?”

“No. I can do this. The folks have been so friendly and no everyone seems at ease with us since we don’t have tan lines.”

“Yeah a couple of the women asked me what camp we normally attend. They assumed since we had no lines that we were naturists like them.”

“Really? That would explain some of the questions. Well we came all the way up here. Let’s try going for a walk again. If I walk funny it is because I have my eyes closed!”

Keri opened the cabin door and we stepped out onto the porch. Keri stopped.

“I have a better idea. Let’s just bring out some chairs and sit here on the porch and watch the world go by. If folks stop by and talk that will be a little easier for you and you can always cross your legs if you get an erection.”

“That might be a better way. Let’s do that.”

I went and got two chairs from the kitchen and we sat in the shade of the porch. After a few minutes Keri got up and went inside and returned with two wine coolers. It only took about fifteen minutes for some couples to stop by and say hello.

He was Alan and she was Terese. He was about my height and the head of his penis could barely be seen, which reinforced what Danny had said about men here being normal and not hung like pornstars. That put me a little more at ease. Terese, on the other hand, was a short, stacked, blonde. Well the hair on her head was blonde, the trimmed hair covering her pussy was a light brown. Her tits were way out of proportion to her body and I just crossed my legs as we chatted about the camp, about where we were from and the weather.

The weather. It was starting to get cloudy and the wind was picking up just a bit.

“This is going to be one of those spring blowups. The type of storm that blows in and blows out and just kind of messes everything up.” Alan spoke like he knoew his business.

“Are you an accurate predictor of storms, Alan?” Keri asked.

“When you have spent as much time here as Terese and I have, you start to see patterns. If this is going to be a big blow, you should come over to the clubhouse. We all gather in there when it storms so we can play board games or cards. We don’t have cable or satellite service here. So we have board games and card games and conversation. There is a stereo for music and we have certain nights for certain kinds of music. Tonight is classical music night.”

:Maybe we will. Let’s see what the storm does.”

“Well don’t wait too long. If this sticks around and you come to the clubhouse you will spend a good portion of the time looking like a drown rat, unless you have some extra towels to dry off with. See ya.”

“I thought you said it was going to blow in and blow out?”

“Yeah, but I’m only right half the time! He He.”

Spring rains and thunderstorms were always soothing and comforting to me, but this particular storm blew in from behind our cabin and even though we were sheltered from the wind, the rain was swirling around and getting to us.

“Let’s go inside.” Keri stood.

“I’ve got the chairs.”

The little cabin was built like a small fortress. Nothing shook in the structure, not even the windows. So we cuddled on the couch with a nice blanket and played with each other. Keri switched positions after about ten minutes and lay on her side with her head in my lap. But instead of having her back to me, she was facing me and quickly took my soft penis into her mouth.

I made sure that the blanket covered her back as my cock expanded into her mouth and down her throat. My hand found the wet spot between her legs and because of the way she was lying I was able to insert a finger or two into her hot sex and go deep enough that I could tap her G-spot with a finger and strum her clit with my thumb at the same time.

As her passion built she began to pleasantly hum. The vibration brought me close to the edge. I gauged the sensation in my groin to speed up or slow down my ministering to her pussy and as I approached my climax I made sure that Keri was approaching hers. We came in unison with Keri soaking my fingers with her love juices as I pumped a load of semen into her throat. I pulled my fingers out of her and began to bring them to my lips when Keri stopped me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.