Mick and Keri
Chapter 33: Mick and Keri and Sarah and the Welcome Home

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: Mick and Keri and Sarah and the Welcome Home - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

Our main competitions were done in late April so my schedule for the summer did not begin until late May. The investment world usually did the big shifts in accounts in May, but Keri decided that the crazy market was just too stupid to deal with. Over the past several weeks the market had been up 200 and down 200. She decided that in the short run the market was just too volatile to mess with and that the first two weeks in May would be a good time to get away.

So we planned to go to the camp in early May. I would have my assistant coaches deal with the practices in our down time and Keri would just have her people ignore the market and only make changes based on specific requests of their investors. She had her people tell everyone that they should just sit tight for a few weeks until the US decided what to do with interest rates and long term growth.

Depending on the day, I would get home before Keri or after her. Sarah would have dinner ready in any case. One of us would be at the kitchen bar when the other came home. The ritual was that whoever got home first would have everything ready for the evening meal. The second person home would arrive to the smell of a wonderful dinner and would be helped out of their clothes and led to the kitchen bar, handed a glass of wine, and then served the meal.

On this particular evening I got home first. I went upstairs and took a shower. I came down to the kitchen to find the beautiful naked, except for her apron, Sarah still working at the stove.

“Hi Sarah, what can I help with?”

“I need to get laid! Danny has been gone for over a week. But if that is not what you meant go ahead and set out the plates and silverware for dinner.”

The dishes and silverware were placed ion the breakfast bar/dinner bar. We usually ate in the kitchen and saved the dining room for special occasions. I took down three wine glasses from the rack and placed them on the bar.

“Are we doing white or red wine?” I asked Sarah.

“I am doing some clams in a white wine sauce so I guess white would be best.”

“Ok! I will open the white. Should I chill it or do it at room temp?”

“Chill it.”

“Done.”

Just then the sound of the garage door opener perked up my ears.

“Somebody is home!”

“Somebody?”

“Hush!”

The sound of the garage door closing was still audible when Keri opened the door. She came in and took a deep breath. The smell of the cooking in the kitchen was always invigorating to both of us. She dropped her briefcase and braced herself as I took her up in my arms and welcomed her home.

“Hi lover!”

“Hi Mick.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” Kiss. “What a day.”

“Let me help you to relax.”

I handed her a glass of white wine and began to unbutton her jacket. She transferred the glass from one hand to the other as I slid each arm out of the jacket. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and began to unbutton her blouse. I paused for a moment to admire the wonderful cleavage and the wonderful softness of the moving flesh.

Pulling the blouse out of her waist, I spread open the fabric to reveal her bra encased breasts and I stood there for a moment and just took in the beauty of her womanly figure. I undid the buttons at her cuffs and moving behind her I began to slide the blouse off of her arms. Kissing her neck from behind, I slid the blouse off of one arm and then the other as she again switched the wine glass in her hands.

Moving in front of her again I gave her a kiss after she took a sip from her wine glass. I undid her belt and unbuttoned the waist of her pants. I unzipped the fly and began to slowly slide the pants off of her wonderful round hips and down her legs. As she lifted her leg out of each of the pants leg, I slipped the shoe off of each foot.

With her jacket, blouse and pants removed, she stood there in her lacey, white, matching underwear. I was already down on one knee to remove her pants and shoes, so I paused for moment to kiss her through her panties. The aroma of her womanhood was strong since it had been held in check by her suit all day. My hands moved to her ass and held her in place while I kissed her through the thin fabric of her panties.

Slipping my hands under her panties I embraced the firm and soft skin of her ass. Keri never made a big deal of it but I am sure that she was as proud of her ass as she should have been of her magnificent breasts. With her panties having been slid down her legs and having stepped out of them she stood there, nude except for her bra and wine glass.

Placing one more kiss onto the center of her black and matted pubic bush, I kissed my way up her stomach to the bottom of her bra. I reached around to undo the hooks of her bra. Having done this so many times, my hands moved like they had eyes of their own. Unhooking the three hooks, the weight of Keri’s wonderful breasts popped the garment loose. My hands took hold of the straps and slid them off of her shoulders and I peeled the cups away from her magnificent mounds.

As soon as the bra was free and clear of Keri’s arms, I latched my mouth onto her left breast and I took the large nipple into my mouth. I took in all of the areole and let my tongue flick the hard reddish brown nipple. Keri’s breasts were the most obvious of her physical features. Personally, I thought that her pussy was the best thing in the whole world. I could spend hours with my face buried in her thick, curly pubic patch nibbling on her labia or her clit.

But to the world that only saw my Keri from the surface; her tits were her most noticeable feature. Even fully clothed they stood apart from her other features. Her face was glowing and angelic. Her legs were strong and went all the way up, as we used to say about women with great legs. Her ass was strong and when she walked, the movement was hypnotizing. But to the unknowing, her tits, her breasts, her mammary’s, were the stuff of dreams.

With her breasts set free, I rubbed and lightly scratched alone the marks left by the underwires and she grinned and sighed with the relief that came with having her breasts set free. I kissed my way back down her abdomen and returned to sucking and nibbling the treasures hidden in her dark bush.

“Dinner is ready.” Sarah called out.

“I think that I found what I want to eat.”

“Well I can’t eat what you are eating so maybe we should move to the bar and have what Sarah has prepared.”

Smiling I released my hold on her ass and her labia and stood, my erection bouncing at attention. I poked Keri’s hip with it a few times until she acknowledged it by bending over and taking it into her mouth and lavishing a few good licks and sucks on it. She finally released it and we sat on our towels at the kitchen bar. Keri lifted and set her tits on the counter top and let out a sigh that only a woman with massive breasts will understand.

“What a day! The market is just on drugs!”

“Uppers or downers?”

“I’m not sure. It seems that every time I turned around the market was either up or down. I’m so glad that all of my clients are with me for the long run. In the long run, the markets all go up, but some of my clients are just hooked on watching the market every minute.”

“Well, you are safe at home now so just relax.” Sarah softly reassured her boss with a series of loving pats to the breasts flattened out on the counter.

“Yeah hon. Relax and feel safe and sound.”

“I did manage to find enough time to get with each of my staffers and I am officially going to be gone on vacation for the first two weeks in May.”

“Great! Should I call Danny’s dad and let him know?”

“Nope”, I said. “I told him that unless I called it off that those two weeks would be the target. So we are free to plan and go for it.”

We finished dinner and went in to the TV room and just sat around listening to blues on the stereo. After enough time had passed that we had sufficiently digested, Sarah got up and began to dance to the music. She was light on her feet and energetic and sexy as hell. My mind flashed to the times I had seen nude woman dance. Almost all of them at strip clubs. I don’t really think that what they did was dancing. Usually it was just ass grinding out of time with the music.

I was at a club in Houston once. It was the only time I had ever been to a strip club where the women really knew ow to dance. If you remember back to the day when women in a dance club did not try to look like cheap whores fucking a pole, then you can imagine how these strippers danced. The music came up and off they went; it was like Flashdance!

But in the past decade strippers have changed to dancing like they were giving a bad fuck. Everything is slow. The music can be just kick-ass and bouncy as hell, but the strippers can’t move at all.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.