Mick and Keri
Chapter 31: Mick and Keri and An Interesting Life

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: Mick and Keri and An Interesting Life - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

It was Saturday night, Keri and I had the house to ourselves as Sarah and Danny had taken off for the weekend. We were lying on the couch watching “The Quiet Man”. Keri was on her left side with me behind her. She had reached behind her and was stroking my erection and I was softly strumming her pubic hair like it was a guitar. Every once in a while I would tap her clitoris.

My head was on one of the huge pillows and my left arm was under Keri so that my left hand was stroking her breasts. Keri had her head on a small pillow so I could see the TV over her head. She would trace circles around the back of my hand and then draw circles around one of her nipples.

We relaxed like this often. It was warm, it was intimate, and it was cozy. I never came in this position as she stroked me as I never got to full hardness. Sometimes it would lead to intercourse; sometimes it led to a really long nap and a good night’s sleep.

This was our life away from work and stress. We often just touched. A finger brushing a hip; A hand gliding along an ass cheek; A finger curling pubic hair, all done as a matter of fact none of it sexual at all. Keri and I were playful and loving and sharing.

In late August, I was laying outside one Sunday afternoon. The weather was just starting to turn from the high heat of the summer to the comfortable heat of the fall. My lounge chair was set so that I was sitting up. I was taking in the beauty of the day and the back yard. The birds were twittering about. We had very active groups of purple finches and Downey woodpeckers. The yard was always full of the sounds of birds.

It reminded me of my youth in northern Wisconsin, sitting on a hay wagon listening to the meadowlarks or of my time in Texas listening to the mockingbirds. Bird songs always made me feel good.

“Mick, I have some ice tea for you.” Keri came out into the yard.

“Thanks hon. I was just zoning out.”

Keri’s nude body came into my field of vision from the right. My head turned in time to see those wonderfully huge, tanned breasts, tipped by brown nipples, bobbing about as she stepped down the stairs. She held a big glass of ice tea in each hand and had a big floppy hat covering her head. The color of her skin, an even tan with not a single tan line, was only broken by the jet black hair of her head and the pure black triangle of her pussy.

Keri set the glasses on the small table between our chairs, leaned over to kiss me, her marvelous breasts hanging and swinging with every move. Taking a hold of her right leg, I pulled her off balance, causing her to step over my chair and stand straddling me. Her beautiful black, curly mat of pubic hair was at my face level. Reaching between her legs, my hands found her round ass cheeks, which I took a firm hold of. I pulled her thatch of curly hair to my face.

Keri was all woman; and she always smelled good. Perhaps it was because we fucked in the shower so often, or maybe it was because I was just locked into her scent; especially the scent between her legs. Her pubic hair allowed her scent to be spread when she walked. Pulling her sex to my face I breathed in the aroma wafting from her pussy. My face found the middle of the curly mat and dove straight ahead.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.