Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 30: Mick and Keri and Sarah Fix a Bad Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Mick and Keri and Sarah Fix a Bad Day - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

I had a bad week. Practices had been sloppy and I was frustrated. Keri had a good deal go south because one of the guys in her office tried to fuck a visiting clients daughter. Danny and Sarah had been separated for about two months because he was out of the country on a job and although he called her every couple of days, Sarah was getting to be a cranky feline, pit-bull.

When I got home on Friday night, it was obvious that something had to give. When I came in from the garage into the kitchen my best friend and the love of my life was sitting quietly at the breakfast bar with Sarah. They were sharing a cup of sorrow and a bottle of wine.

I went upstairs to get comfortable and got an idea. I went downstairs and took Keri and Sarah by the hand and led them down stairs to the basement and had them sit in the pit that looked out through the underwater window into the pool.

“Mick, what are we doing down here?”

“I thought that you might want to watch a little porn and cheer up.”

“Porn? Really? And what are we going to watch it on there is not TV down here?”

“Just sit here and enjoy.”

The two women sat on the cushions in the pit, facing the underwater window. I ran out the door to the back yard. The cold weather quickly caused major shrinkage and when I figured that I was shrunk enough, I ran up the inclined lawn to the pool and dove in. The motion detectors turned on the underwater lights and bathed the pit in a sexy blue glow.

I swam over to the pool side of the window and began to coax my shrunken package into coming out into the warm water. I got up against the window and began to rub my warming cock against the pane of glass separating me from the woman I loved and her best friend.

As I stroked my cock up and down on the glass it reacted properly and began to get hard and erect. I then put my hands down between my legs, using only my legs to keep my head out of the water, and I began stroking my cock and playing with my balls. I did this slowly and deliberately for several minutes until I began to get that good old feeling. I stopped and jumped out of the pool, ran into the basement and grabbed Keri’s arm, pulling her hand from between her legs.

“Your turn. Show me and Sarah some good porn.”

An obviously aroused Keri got up, headed for the back door and Keri dove into the water and submerged to look into the pit. I was stroking my erection and Sarah was slowly rubbing her clit as we watched the show begin. Keri placed her hands on the coping and began to bounce up and down allowing her fabulous breasts to move around in the almost weightless environment of the water. They moved and ripples with the currents of the pool. The water temp and her arousal caused large areola to pucker presenting two large brown prune sized nipples that she pressed and slid around the glass for our pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.