Mick and Keri
Chapter 27: Mick and Keri and Sarah and A New Sight

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Mick and Keri and Sarah and A New Sight - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

Something was different. Not wrong, but different. It was a beautiful morning, sunny and clear. The birds were flitting around the trees and feeders outside the living room window. We were kitchen waiting for breakfast. Keri was her normal beautiful naked self.

Keri’s breasts hung down barely touching the breakfast bar counter top. Her nipples were relaxed in the warmth of the kitchen. They pointed straight ahead of my love as always. Her firm ass was perched on her towel, her shapely legs crossed. She was sipping on a cup of coffee with her jet black hair draped over her shoulders. She looked like her normal magnificent self.

The smell of bacon and ham filled the air. Mixed with the coffee, it made for a perfect picture of a perfect morning in a perfect house ... full of naked people. I was naked, Keri was naked and the ever beautiful Sarah was naked, except for her apron.

Sarah always wore an apron when she worked in the kitchen. I don’t know why. The apron didn’t cover the nipples that were a perfect point to the shape of her small breasts. It didn’t cover her hard, firm ass. Her ass cheeks were smaller than my hands, way less than a handful. Her muscular legs allowed her to almost glide across the floor. As I have said before, she moved like a feline pit bull.

Those nice legs went all the way up to her voluptuous labia and her wisp of blond pubic hair. WHAT!?!? She had pubic hair! She never had pubic hair. But there it was, clear as this beautiful morning; a fair, light blonde, area of more straight than curly hair. I have gotten so used to these two women walking around naked that I had gotten used to it and never checked out her good parts.

The first time I had seen a fully nude Sarah, the first thing I noticed was that she shaved her pubic hair. I don’t normally care for that look, but in Sarah’s case the lack of hair exposed her fantastic genital landscape. The hood covering her clit was larger than most women her size and her labia curled and twisted and made a very inviting site.

Since that time I have had the pleasure of going down on her several times and the taste and texture of her pussy was so good I was easily able to overlook the lack of pubic hair. But suddenly here was hair, but this was not the thick, dense curly hair that my Keri had. This was not a mat of hair that stood out in stark contrast to the bright hot pink I found whenever I made my way through it.

Sarah’s pubic hair was a thin strip of golden yellow that matched the hair on her head. It was so sparse that the glory of her pussy, clit, her extended lips, were still in open view. When did this happen? How the hell did I manage to miss it? I mean since she had started dating Danny, we had not had sexual contact of any sort. She had not joined Keri and I in the shower or anywhere else.

“Oh my!”

“What’s the matter honey?”

“Keri I just noticed that our dear Sarah has something of interest growing between her legs.”

“What? What are you talking about?”

“Hon, Sarah has pubic hair!”

“Yeah. So?”

“When did this start?”

Just then Sarah turned with her hands on her hips.

“Mick, would you just relax.”

“But Sarah, you haven’t had hair down there since I have known you. It is a bit of a surprise.”

“Well seeing as how it takes a bit of time for hair to grow, I am a bit insulted that you haven’t been looking at my crotch over the past few weeks.”

“I don’t go around staring at womens crotches, clothed or unclothed. Besides I am usually preoccupied with Keri’s crotch over and above any others.”

“Thank you dear.”

“You’re welcome sweetie. But back to the subject, what brought this on?”

“Oh, well Danny and I were making love a while back and we were talking about fantasies. One thing led to another and Danny let slip about how much growing up at the nudist camp, he always saw women with hairy pussies and that he would like to bury his face in Keri’s muff and so on and so on. So I decided to let my pubes grow out to see how he would like it.”

“Mine is not as thick as Keri’s, but that didn’t matter to Danny. Suddenly he was really into going down on me for a long time. So I kept it. I am assuming that you like it.”

“Well I have always loved some fur in my burger, right Keri?”

“Right.”

“So I gather that you like it.”

“I do.”

“Well now that you know that it is there, would you like a closer look?”

Looking over to my Keri, I gave her a look. She nodded at me and I waved Sarah over. She came around the bar and I dropped to my knees and go real close to her. Unlike before, when she was shaved, there was a distinctive aroma of fresh pussy as I drew my face closer to her.

“I already like the way you smell.”

“Danny says the same thing.”

“Well the whole reason for pubic hair is to take a womans scent and spread it around.”

I turned back to her pussy and more closely examined the strands and saw that some of the tuft was growing out from around the hood.

“I don’t know if I have ever told you, but I really think that your pussy is attractive. I have never been turned on by the slit look. The way your inner lips extend and the way your mons sits higher than your stomach. I must admit that you have my second favorite pussy.”

“Well thank you so much. Perhaps someday we can get back together again and you can enjoy it.”

“Well Keri is the boss. If she says it’s ok, I’ll think about it.”

“Mick, if Danny wants to bury his face in my muff then I think we can work out a temporary trade.” She smiled and rolled her eyes at Sarah.

I love Keri. She is so logical, and generous, and thoughtful, and horny.

The following Wednesday we went to our usual jam night at the bar. Danny had gotten back into town from his business trip and was horny as hell. He got off of the plane and had enough time to go home, unpack, throw everything into the washing machine, shower, dress and head out to the bar.

Sarah was on pins and needles. You could almost hear her pussy throbbing. She dressed in a skirt that came down to about an inch below her pussy. Seriously! It had to be the shortest skirt I have ever seen. But she was always a classy woman so underneath she wore what looked like cheerleader panties, You know, the kind that are made to be seen but not showing a damn thing.

She was wearing a pullover top that expressed no sex in any way shape or form. I knew how hot to trot she was inside, but was amazed how low key she was outside.

“Mick, if I were to dress as wound up as I feel, I would have on pasties and a G-string. I’m afraid if I dressed sexy I would jump the first guy that winked at me. Danny and I might just end up fucking on the dance floor.”

By comparison Keri and I were dressed like a nice professional couple. The fact that Keri would not let me wear any underwear while I was dressing after our shower and the fact that I had pulled Keri’s panties off in the car was beside the point. We looked very cool and conservative.

“Keri, do I need to check for any dripping or wet spots on the back of your skirt before we play?”

“Keep I up, fuzz ball!”

“Next thing you know you are going to call be a scruffy looking, nerf herder. I love it when you talk dirty!”

The music commenced and we had a very good time. There was dancing and kissing and groping under the table. At one point Sarah went to the bar and Danny got up behind her and ground his hard on onto her ass. She came back to the table with wide eyes and her mouth dropped open.

“What is wrong, Sarah?” Keri was trying not to laugh.

“Danny just about dry humped me at the bar. He kept telling me what he was going to do to me, but only if I was still furry down there.”

“Danny, I love a well-trimmed, hairy pussy myself. What got you into that? You did not seem to be put off by Sarah’s lack of hair before.”

“I grew up at the summer camp. I always thought that the sexiest women there were the ones with hair. The little girls didn’t have any and as the older girls went through puberty they started to grow hair. I guess, as a perpetually horny young man, I always took it as a sign that they were now grown up enough to be worth my time.”

“Don’t get me wrong. Sarah has the most attractive pussy I have ever seen, or touched”

“Danny!”

“Or kissed.”

“Danny!!”

“Or sucked.”

DANNY!”

“Or fucked.”

“DANIEL!”

“The hair makes it so much better.”

It was all Keri and I could do to stay on our stools. She was roaring and I my laughter was only less vociferous. Sarah was just as red as she could be and Danny just had a huge grin.

“Honestly, and forgive me for being so blunt, Keri has the best beaver I have ever seen. I can only imagine what Mick gets to play with once he makes his way through that fantastic patch.”

“We were talking about something like that earlier today.” I looked at Danny and smiled. Keri smiled. Sarah punched me in the shoulder.

The night progressed to the point where we could not play the last set because we were all pretty tipsy. Wes, the bartender, pulled me aside when I went to pay our tab and suggested that we take a cab home and come and get the cars in the morning. I was still in good enough shape to see the wisdom of this and to know that I was in no shape to drive.

I thanked Wes and he hit the speed dial on the bar phone. In a few minutes I got a text that our cab was out front and the four of us piled into the minivan. We were goofing like a mess of college kids the whole way back to the house. At one point during the ride, I let it slip that Sarah had offered me a close up look at her new styled pussy and that Keri had said it might be ok, if Sarah would trade with her, me for Danny.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.