Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 26: Mick and Keri and the Trigger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Mick and Keri and the Trigger - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

You know that we all have triggers. There are some things that just set us off. Some things make us angry or wildly giddy or things might just make us hornier than we ever imagined. Because I work with kids, I have worked very hard to maintain a steady emotional state. It does no one any good to have a coach that gets too up or too down. A great Australian Olympian once said “Don’t let success go to your head or failure go to your heart.”

So I do not have a lot of triggers or at least the triggers I have do not send me off to wild extremes. Except one. Some men are breast men. My Keri has great big tits. They are perfectly shaped and hang just the way I like them. When she walks around the house, they swing and sway and jiggle just the way I like breasts to do. Her areola and nipples are my idea of perfect, always pointing ahead and not towards the floor like so many large breasts. A tan line, here or there would be nice, that is a minor item, but, still, they do not pull my trigger.

Some men are ass men. Keri has a wonderful firm ass for a lady her age. It is mature and roundly shaped. It is not large, as seems to be the latest fad. It is not fat. Keri’s hips flair out just below her waist and are just slightly less wide than her shoulders, with her posture being nice and straight the whole package is perfect; to me. I am able to completely encompass each of her lovely buttocks in one of my hands. I must admit that her breasts crushed against my chest and my hands on her ass and her head against my shoulder during a slow dance on the patio in the evening air will cause my penis to rise up into that small gap between her legs pretty fast, but I would not say that her ass pulls my trigger either.

Keri has great legs, long and fairly muscular. Her stride is smooth and even and when she chooses she can add a bounce to it that makes everything move and jiggle and in such a way that her whole body is alive with movement, but it does not set me off in that special way. Nope, I am not a leg man or a tit man or an ass man. For me all of these things are there to lead me to the holy grail of triggers; Keri’s pussy.

Keri’s pussy is the one thing that can stop me in my tracks and cause every cell in my body to go totally horn dog! To top it all off there is one particular pose that will, literally, bring me to my knees. We found this out in a simple way and I will never forget the first time “it” hit me.

About three weeks after I had moved into Keri’s house, I was walking down the stairs from the bedrooms. As I spiraled down the staircase, my glance went outside to see my love sitting in a chair on the upper deck patio. I walked to the window and looked down over her shoulder to enjoy the view. Keri was talking on her cell phone and was naked, as was normal around the house. It was a beautiful day, sunny, with a light breeze that caused Keri’s wonderful nipples to be rigid to their full one inch length and pinky finger width.

Keri was sitting with her knees against her chest with her tits out to the side of her legs and her feet resting on the chair seat and her heels against her ass. I walked outside and as I rounded the corner from the door to the deck I was hit with the vision of my Keri’s black haired pussy, framed between her legs and the chair seat.

In the warmth of the sun, her labia were extended and stood out from her pubic hair. Because of her position, her pussy was slightly open and the soft pink of her vagina stood out in wonderful contrast to the soft, black, tightly curled hair framing it. The pink slit was based at her ass crack on the seat of the chair and extended up to the soft hood of her clit.

I was struck by lightning. I was shaken with an emotional earthquake. My penis immediately thickened and throbbed and seemed to reach out to the soft pink of my lovers’ sex. Keri smiled as she spoke on the phone and only at the last second did her expression change. The professional that she is, she maintained a calm voice and demeanor as I dropped to my knees and softly buried my face in the warm, slightly moist, pink opening.

I began to spread the moisture of her juices around my entire face. My tongue repeatedly made the slow and sensual journey from her ass crack to her gradually growing clit. I slowly ran my tongue from bottom to top and finished each stroke with a kiss or suck or nibble on her clit. My lips kissed her lips.

After a few minutes of this activity, Keri begged off of her phone call, hung up and allowed herself to be totally involved in the sensation I was applying to her. She moved her hands to my head and gently placed them on my bald smooth flesh. I placed my hands on the sides of Keri’s slit and pulled her vagina open and placed my flat tongue on the pink flesh and began to spread my saliva around the area. My tongue could feel the hollow opening that lead into the depths of Keri’s sex. Opening my mouth I fully sucked in the entire area around her clit. Then I pushed my chin into the open hollow space of her vagina. When I felt that I was in the correct position, I bit down making contact with Keri’s pubic bone.

I applied more pressure to the bite and slowly moved my head side to side, like a shark tearing loose a piece of meat. My tongue found the now hard nub of her clitoris and attacked it. My tongue was moving about the hot button with hard and fast strokes. Keri finally laid her head back and made a noise that began with a low moan and built to a final high pitched scream. Her legs squeezed together trapping my head as her hands pulled my face hard into her groin.

After several seconds of hip pumping and leg squeezing Keri shuddered, hard, several times, and melted into the chair, completely exhausted, except that her legs kept twitching. I slowly withdrew my mouth from her now soaked pussy. I could feel the pull of her curly hair mixed into my moustache. As I pulled back I slowly turned left and right, softly kissing the flesh of her inner thighs.

“My God, Mick! That was just fucking great! But you aren’t finished are you?”

Keri looked down at my erection. I had forgotten all about my throbbing penis as I was lost in my Keri’s love. Pulling me closer to her, I placed the head of my cock in the middle of her pink heat and set it in place. She grabbed my ass and pulled hard and fast, driving my erection deep into her in one smooth stroke.

I moved myself a little to the left and right, coating more of the shaft in Keri’s liquid love. The pressure of Keri’s hands on my ass kept me deep inside her. I could feel the pulsing of my heart as my erection was hugged by the walls of her vagina. Keri had not moved to change her original position in any way and as I added my own pressure forward, I could feel the head of my cock hit Keri’s cervix.

Keri slightly released her pressure on my ass giving the signal to pull back. Pulling back a bit Keri stopped me and pulled me forward. I pushed as fast and hard as I could and pushed against her cervix again as hard as I could until her grip released allowing me to pull back.

Keri controlled the withdrawal and the speed and the depth of the thrust. Keri let out grunts of pleasure with each thrust and I let out a hard exhalation as well. Keri pulled me into her more often and I hit her harder and harder as the pressure deep above my balls grew and grew.

“KERI!!!” was the only thing I could scream as the last thrust into her took me to the point of no return. I came with such force that Keri jerked, feeling the cum shot slam into her cervix. The second shot felt like it ejaculated more sperm than the first. The third, fourth, and fifth pulses were almost as strong. My balls were tight up into my body, a relief from the banging they had been taking against the front of the chair.

With my hands on the back of her chair, I kept my cock as deep inside of her as I could. I remained in that position as I stopped pulsing and as I began to soften. After the last pulse of my orgasm I pulled back and out of my love. As soon as we were no longer connected, Keri leaned forward in the chair and, taking hold of my penis, lay her head against it and cuddled with it. She cupped my slowly extending balls and lifted them to her chin and cheek.

After spreading our fluids around her face she took me into her mouth and began to make love to my half hard penis. She took all of it into her mouth and pulled back to repeat the act taking my entire scrotum into her mouth. I ran my fingers through her thick black hair and massaged her scalp as she bathed my genitals with affection.

“Mick, what started all of that?”

“Oh, hon, I came down the stairs and saw you, so I came out to sit with you and saw how you were sitting with your legs up and I just lost it. I love you and your body, but that vision of you sitting with your legs up, just made your pussy so attractive. It just drew my face to it. I guess if you ever need me to make spontaneous love to your pussy, all you need to do is sit like that again.”

“Well that is good to know.”

“I love you, Keri.”


Sarah is an amazing woman. Her physical talents are astounding. As Keri’s body guard/housekeeper/BFF she is formidable. As a woman, she is stunningly good looking. When I first met her she had a very strong presence and when she walked she moved with precision. No movement was wasted. Her movements were strong and yet slinky. A feline pit bull? Her 5’4” body belies the fact that she weighs nearly 120lbs.

Sarah is a natural blond, although she shaves her pubic hair. I had found out a few weeks earlier that she was a really good pistol shot. She referred to her handguns as Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson. When she pulled the triggers her arm strength was such that she could almost totally control the recoil with one hand.

But aside from all of that, to my mind, Sarah’s best feature was her pussy. Sarah had a wonderful full hood over a sizable clitoris. She had puffy outer labia and inner labia that extended out over an inch. She was also well muscled but not cut or buff. When she raised her arms over her head, her small breasts hung from her ribcage, but you could not see her ribs. Sarah’s stomach was flat and firm but she did not show a six-pack. She had a wide back that tapered down to an ass that was smooth and firm. Her thighs and calves were powerful like a weightlifter but not as bulky.

Sarah’s mind was sharp as a razor. She did a lot of the cooking around the house and she looked at cooking like it was a chemistry experiment. She mixed up some really cool things and made them work. Since we had been playing blues together, I had gained a wider appreciation of her ability to create on the fly. She was always looking for new things to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.