Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 24: Mick and Keri in Bed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Mick and Keri in Bed - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

I woke up on my back, the morning light fighting to get through the bedroom drapes and pretty much losing. My right arm was over my head and my left arm was at my side. Keri was lying on her back with her right arm down to her side and her left hand on my hip. Her little finger was barely touching my pubic hair.

I lay there and tried to remember if I had ever been more relaxed and comfortable in my entire life. Since I met Keri, so many things had changed in my life. Certainly the two big impacts on my life had been in the financial area, where Keri had taken the money I was earning and had begun to invest it in money markets that were yielding a pretty high rate and yet they were fairly moderate in risk. She was making sure that I would be able to walk away from work someday and still live a good life. Of course that would be no issue if Keri and I stayed together since I would never have the money in the bank over the rest of my life that Keri made in one year.

The second big impact was my sex life. After almost 15 years of celibacy, I was now in a relationship where I was fucking like a bunny almost daily. When I was married to my first wife, we fucked all the time, but I was too immature to understand the difference between love and sex. With my second wife I had separated love and sex too much and I could not make myself have sex with her. Then along came Keri. We met and I cared for her right away. She was a friend and I found myself growing close to her before I realized what was happening. It was not until she snuck into my apartment and ordered me to shower with her that I even had a clue as to what had found me.

Keri stirred and made a fist, gripping some of my pubic hair in her hand and I rolled a little to my right so that she would not make a bald spot! When I rolled my flaccid penis flopped to the right side and fell on top of her hand. The feeling of a nude woman touching me was just so soothing. It suddenly occurred to me that I was lying next to a naked woman who had her hand touching my cock and yet I was not aroused. I was comfortable. I was calm and relaxed and in a place where life could just not be better.

Turning my head, I moved my gaze to Keri’s sizable breasts. They were slightly smaller than my head and the areola and her nipples were in proportion to the size. They were a medium shade of pinkish brown and the nipples were the width of my pinky finger. Her chest rose and fell with her breathing and was hypnotic to the point that I fell back to sleep.


Keri was slowly drifting out of a sound asleep to a semi waking state. She felt the warmth of Mick’s side along hers and realized that she had a partial hand full of his curly pubic hair just in time to stop herself before she began to move. Laying there, she slowly allowed herself to wake enough that she could feel the sensory input of this nude man touching her. The warmth of a soft penis laying on top of her hand was pleasant and she made the conscience effort to not move and just enjoy the feeling of his wonderful organ touching her.

Mick’s penis was not huge. He was wonderfully average. To look at him walking around the house, one would think that he was hung like a hamster. She had decided shortly after the first time they had sex that this was the feature of their sex life that she enjoyed the most. This tiny looking, soft, 2 inch thing would grow into a wonderfully sized and shaped cock in nothing flat. His erection was long enough to hit all of the right spots in her vagina and it was fat, or not fat, enough that it fit comfortably in her mouth and ass.

The sensation that she enjoyed the most was when she placed the small, soft penis in her mouth and let it grow into her mouth and down into her throat. The sensation of the increasing warmth of the growing erection in her throat was priceless. As she thought about it a small itch caused her to bring her right hand to her pussy and scratch her thick patch of pubic hair just above the starting crease of her sex.

She gently moved her finger in circles in the mat of curly black hair. She enjoyed having pubic hair. She remembered the feeling of relief when she found that Mick really enjoyed it as well. He like to pull it with his lips and would part it with his tongue when he went down on her. He could actually make the act of oral sex the main event instead of only foreplay. He had spent an entire afternoon with his face buried in her pussy, four hours of oral sex, four hours of orgasm after orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.