Mick and Keri
Chapter 22: Mick Takes Keri On a New Adventure

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Mick Takes Keri On a New Adventure - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

Mick Takes Keri On a New Adventure

My competitive calendar is set a year in advance. I can tell you today what I will be doing at any time during the next year. It makes planning so easy. I have been in situations where the competitive calendar was set month to month and it was a nightmare.

Keri and I have just returned from an adventure. Keri planned these elaborate adventures on my weekends off. She had hustled us off to Chicago and Memphis and Alaska. She had the money and resources to pull this off and I was always along for the surprise ride.

It occurred to me that it would be a great twist if I could turn the table on her. But it would need to be something on a very limited basis. The scope would never be as wide ranging as hers. But I felt that I needed to take her on an adventure that we could share and enjoy, and that I’d driven.

Looking at the calendar I could see that I’d no weekends off between the end of May and the middle of August. So, I would be free for the three weeks between the second week in August and Labor day. I figured that Keri would pop a surprise trip on me for Labor Day weekend, so that weekend was out.

The second weekend I would be useless as I decompressed from the end of the competitive season. That left the last weekend in August. OK, the date was set, now I’d to come up with what to do. Since I’d moved in with Keri, my only expense was the rent on my one bedroom apartment. The lease was up in September and I was going to let it go.

Thanks to Keri, I’d more money in the bank than I’d ever had. I was out of debt and I actually had some income I could dispose of outside of bills. The money was not huge, but it was a good number. I asked several musician friends what they would do if they had a weekend off and a hot girlfriend to surprise. I asked some of the friends outside of my normal circle.

One of them, a former assistant coach who had moved on to a head coaching gig, told me about something he did when he got his new job and his huge increase in salary. He actually used it as an opportunity to ask his girlfriend to marry him. It was brilliant. I started making phone calls. After a day’s worth of searching, I’d the plan in place, I’d sent payments to take care of things in advance. The plan was set.

The weekend approached and I could tell that Keri was getting antsy and needed to get away. My assumption was still that she would plan something on Labor Day weekend. So when the weekend of my surprise came around and I came home from the office at noon on Friday to find our bags packed and sitting in the SUV, I freaked a bit.

“Hi hon. What’s going on?” I queried as I walked out of the garage.

I shot an accusatory look at Sarah, since I’d clued her in to my plan so that she would be able to plan her own weekend with Danny. I figured that she had let it slip and that we were going to carry out my plan, but it would not be the surprise I’d hoped for. Sarah looked at me and shrugged when Keri was not looking at her.

“Hi Mick! We’re going to have an adventure!” Keri was jiggling with excitement.

“Really? OK, what do I need to do?”

“Your clothes are laid out on the bed. Just clean up and dress and we will be gone.”

I headed upstairs and hit the shower and got dressed. All the time I was plotting what to do. If Keri knew then we would be gone and just do it without the surprise. But if she was planning something else, I had to do something else. Just then the intercom buzzed.

“Hello?”

“Mick, it’s Sarah.” She was whispering. “I did not say anything to her. Honest!”

“Do you know what she is planning?”

“No, but it has to do with the airport, again. Gotta go.” Click.

OK. I could still pull this off. Work brain, work. I walked down the spiral stairs and into the kitchen. I looked at Sarah and gave her a nod. Walking up behind Keri, I wrapped my arms around her and took hold of her marvelous tits and gave her a simultaneous hug, grope and kiss on the neck.

“I’m ready.”

“Let’s go! Sarah, have a great weekend, I’ll see you on Sunday night.”

“OK, boss. Don’t get yourself into more trouble than you can get yourself out of.”

Keri laughed and took me by the hand and we headed into the garage. I opened the passenger side of the Lexus for my love and gave her a kiss and pat on the ass as she got in. Just as I was about to close the door, I stopped.

“Damn! I left my phone in the house. I’ll be right back.” I closed her door and ran into the house.

“Sarah!”

“Yeah Mick.” She stuck her head out of the pantry.

“I am going thru with my plan, so please call the airport and see if we’re using the same plane and if Yvonne and Lynn were flying with us and cancel the trip. I don’t want them on the hook.”

I wrote a phone number on a sticky note and handed it to her.

“You know where I am going, please invite the girls. There will not be any cell phone service there.”

“OK. Good luck.”

I took my phone out of my pocket and ran back out to the garage. Holding it up in the air, I called out to my lover.

“Got it!”

I got into the driver’s seat, leaned over to kiss the best lips in the world. Pulling on my seatbelt, I started the SUV and hit the button to open the garage door. I back out into the drive.

“OK, lover, where to?”

“The airport sweetie.”

I hit the gas and we were on the road. After a few yards, I placed my hand on Keri’s leg and gave it a squeeze.

“So, another surprise, huh?”

“Yes, and I know that you are going to love it.”

“I usually do.”

As we approached the highway, the woman’s voice on my GPS told me to turn right, which I did.

“Mick, this is not the way to the airport.”

“Really? I have a great GPS and I programmed in “Take me to the surprise adventure. I wonder what happened.”

“But the airport is the other way.”

“But the surprise is this way!”

“What surprise?”

“The one I planned for this weekend. The one I wanted to give to you.”

“Really? Where are we going?”

“We, my darling lover, are going ... this way.”

“But where are we going? I packed stuff for the trip I was going to do.”

“That is OK. I am sure whatever you packed will be just fine.”

I drove west and then north out of town. The houses became fewer and fewer until we were surrounded by mountains all around and the Payette River on the right. I opened the sunroof and rolled down the driver’s window. It was a wonderful late summer day and the temperature was perfect.

Keri rolled down her window and let the wind send her jet black hair into a swirl. She reached into her purse and pulled out a big hair wrap and tied her hair back to keep it out of her face. We drove on like this for a couple of hours until my GPS told me to turn off the highway and then off the road left onto a hidden dirt road. The road wound around for a few miles until the surrounding trees opened up to show a small lodge.

“We’re here!”

“What is this place?” Keri was looking around, her eyes wide in wonder. The lodge building was an old log structure, rustic in the extreme. I was shadowed by huge trees and was a million miles from home.

“This, my sweet Keri, is the Hidden Glen Hot Springs.”

“It is beautiful.”

“I had to find something that would be as beautiful as you.”

“Come here.” She pulled me over to her and kissed me softly and lovingly.

“My surprise might not be as grandiose as yours, but it is from my heart. I love you.”

Opening my door, I walked around to the passenger side and opening the door, I helped my girl out of the SUV. Then I walked around and opened the back to retrieve our bags. Leading the way I walked up the log steps to the doorway. Keri kindly opened the door and held it open as I entered.

“Hello. Welcome to Hidden Springs.”

“Hi, my name is Mick and I have a reservation for the weekend.”

“Oh good. I was worried that you were a walk in and we have no rooms available. I am Abigail.”

“Nice to meet you, Abigail, and I want to thank you for allowing me to do take over the place.” I set down the luggage and pulled out my ID.

“Here is my ID. This is Keri.” Abigail smiled and took Keri’s hand. “Do you need anything else?”

“No. I’ll have my husband take you to your suite. Ronnie!”

Abigails husband came into the lobby when she rang the desk bell. He was about my age and just as he started to pick up the closest bag, I stopped him.

“This is nuts. Keri is there a particular bag you are going to need since we’re the only people here and we’re going to stay here for the next few days?”

“Actually, all I need is the small travel bag.”

At that I handed the small bag to the husband and I picked up the other bags and returned them to the SUV. When I returned, I kissed Keri and took hold of her hand.

“We’re ready to go to our room.”

The man smiled and led us out the back of the lodge onto a walkway made of split logs. The walkway led down a small hill to another log structure that reminded me of the old Navajo hogans I’d seen in Colorado. Ronnie opened the door and entered first. He set the carrying case on a desk.

“Let me show you where everything is.”

Ronnie led us into the bedroom, with what seemed to be a double sized king bed, and showed the closet and the bathroom. He led us out the back onto a wonderful patio deck with a small staircase that led down to a pool of water.

“That is the spring. It is always about 105 degrees. All we ask is that you bath before entering and that you do not use any soaps or lotions in the water since it drains into the Payette and those chemicals don’t go away.”

He took us back inside and showed us a cabinet that was full of plush towels and several robes of various sizes.

“Use as many of these as you wish. If you run out just let us know and we will replenish the supply. That is the grand tour. Will you need anything else?”

“Nope. Thanks Ronnie.”

“Ronnie, wait.” Keri stopped him and reaching into her purse she handed him a $20.

“Oh, thanks you miss, but all of that has been taken care of.” He handed the bill back.

Ronnie smiled at us and left, closing the door quietly behind him.

“Welcome to my version of a surprise weekend.”

Keri threw her arms around me and kissed me. She was passionate and hot as hell. Her hands grabbed my ass and ran over my shaved head. Finally, she backed off and looked me in the eye,

“Wow! This is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. This place is just fantastic. I want to get into that pool, can we go now?”

“Nope.”

“Why?”

“Because we have our clothes on. We’re the only people here except for Abigail and Ronnie. We can go anywhere we want on the property without any clothes on. So if you want to get in the hot spring, you need to be naked.”

Keri gave me her “smart ass” look and after a few seconds, I began to unbutton her blouse.

“You are obviously confused, so let me show you what you should be doing.”

I slowed the unbuttoning to the point that Keri was losing her mind. Between the spring calling to her and her getting as horny as she had ever been, my lack of speed was driving her crazy. Everything she tried to speed up the process, I gave her hand a light smack. It must have taken me three minutes to unbitten the front of her blouse and another three to unbutton each sleeve. I slowly folded the garment.

I slowly slid the blouse off of her back and off of her arms. Then I slowly began to undo the fasteners on her pants and then slowly slid them down her legs taking a pause to let out a hot breath on her panty covered pussy. She squirmed as I pulled the pants down to her ankles. She placed her hands on my shoulders and steadied herself as she removed her shoes and allowed me to remove her legs from her pants.

I stood and slowly folded her pants and set them next to the blouse I’d folded earlier. Then I picked up her shoes and set them at the foot of the table. I stepped behind her and fumbled with the bra clasp that I would normally unsnap in a second. Keri was wiggling like she had to go to the bathroom, so I stopped my struggle with her bra.

“Are you OK, honey?”

“Mick! I am gonna get you for this! Would you please hurry.”

“But Keri, I don’t want to mess up anything or pop a button or break one of these pesky hooks.”

“Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh” That was that. Keri lost her mind.

She reached back and unsnapped the bra in an instant, she then stripped out of her panties and stood there in all her naked glory. I stood there and looked at her waiting to see what she would do next. It did not take long before she grabbed the front of my shirt and ripped the front open, sending buttons flying in every direction.

She ripped it off of my arms and then went for the belt. I took the hint and quickly loosed the belt and then pulled the pants down. I stepped out of my shoes and pant legs while Keri grabbed my underwear and yanked them down. She never even stopped at my cock. As soon as I was naked, she headed for the door.

She bounded down the stairs, arms, legs, and tits flying in all directions. Getting to the natural rock pool she stopped and stuck in a toe, then a foot. She placed her foot on top of a rock and steadied herself and then stepped in with the other foot. As I reached the pool Keri was standing in about a foot of water, with her arms extended up over her head towards the treetops. Her magnificent fleshy globes stretched up and into a pear shape with her large nipples pointing at me.

I moved to the side of the pool and found a spot to step in, my cock bobbing between getting hard and retreating in the cool air. I stepped down into deeper water and found a flat rock that I slowly sat on. The heat of the water embraced me as I looked up at my Keri’s wonderful ass. She turned and stepped down and sat next to me. Her breasts were half immersed with her hard erect nipples just above the surface.

Finding a deeper portion of the pool, Keri slid off of the seat and stood in the deeper water. She reached over and took my hand. She pulled me to her and embraced me. We held each other close in the hot water and kissed for the longest time. Her nipples poking into me, my cock expanding towards her black curly pubic hair.

“Oh Mick, this is the best.” Tears began to well up in her eyes. “I love you so much.”

“So you are not mad that I messed up your surprise?”

“Oh no, this is wonderful.”

“It is still going to get better.”

“Better? What...” I stopped her with a kiss.

We sat there, relaxing, necking, petting and luxuriated in the hot spring. The water swirled around us as it bubbled up from the earth and ran out of the pool and down towards the river. The sunlight transited through the trees and we were shaded and brightly lit at different times. It was quiet and peaceful and the only sounds were the birds and the wind rustling in the trees.

After a while Keri was getting a little restless and maybe a lot pruney. I was actually stalling until, finally, looking behind her and towards the clubhouse, I smiled.

“Are you having a good time?”

“This is just the best, most relaxing this I have ever done.”

“Well, I told you it was going to get better. Are you ready for better?”

Keri turned to see Sarah and Danny and, what a surprise, Lynn and Yvonne, walking down the wooden steps from the clubhouse. I waved them on as they seemed a bit hesitant.

“Hi kids!”

“Hi Mick. I was trying to call you to let you know about the girls, but your cell phone did not answer. When I told them of the change in plans and what we were going to do, they begged to come along. When I told them that they were invited, they got wet!”

Yvonne and Lynn were smiling and jiggling with glee. I looked at Keri to read her expression. She was joyful. My adventure just got better.

“So before you get to your cabins and get naked and join us, I would like to make one request, since it is my adventure. No mate swapping. I want everyone to take this weekend to focus only on their partner.”

“This place is so comfortable and peaceful,” Keri chimed in. “The cabins are wonderful and except for the lights there is nothing else electric, including phones. The clubhouse has a land line and that is it.”

Just then Ronnie came down the stairs with a bit of a perturbed look on his face. I thought we were going to have a problem.

“Excuse me.”

Keri covered up as best she could, but you can’t really hide that much tit with just a couple of arms.

“I have taken these folks luggage to cabin two,” he was gesturing towards Sarah and Danny.

“But I am afraid that cabin three has a situation. The plumbing has started to leak and soaked the floor and the place is just a mess. I do not have a place for the two young ladies.”

“That’s OK Ronnie.” I spoke right up. “Please put their things in our cabin. That bed is so huge we can fit them with us.”

Completely unflustered, Ronnie nodded and went back up the stairs.

“Yvonne and Lynn, we have a double king bed. I think that we can all fit, as long as you remember the rules and keep to yourselves. This weekend, we should all really focus on the ones we love.”

With that Keri climbed out of the hot spring and gave everyone a big, wet, naked, huge titted woman hug.

“Go! Get changed and come back here this place is the best.”

She got back in the water and cuddled up next to me as the two couples went back up the stairs. Ronnie pointed Sarah and Danny towards cabin two and then led Yvonne and Lynn to cabin one. Ronnie was chatting with the girls as he took them in and showed them around. A few minutes later the two flight attendants came walking, hand in hand, down the stairs. They were very naked and very white!

“You two don’t get out much. Not even tan lines!”

“Lynn and I work a lot and we just don’t get time. Hell the only time we have fun with other folks is when you hire us.”

“Yeah, and I’m afraid that I’m gonna burn as red as a beet.” Lynn looked worried,

“Nonsense, I have always got sunblock with me. We will make sure that you don’t fry.”

“Come on, get in here. The water is always 105 degrees. At least that is what Ronnie told us.”

“Ronnie told us the same thing, Mick.” Lynn smiled.

Her small breasts were tipped by two small hard pink nipples. Her blond hair and blond pubes were almost glowing in the sun. She stepped into the water while holding Yvonne’s hand. She let out a few “Oohs” and “Ahhs” as the water temp hit her. She settled down onto one of the flat stone seats in the pool.

“Mick, give me a hand please.” Yvonne asked.

I rose and offered the nude brunette my hand. She took it and stepped down into the water. Making a few coos and twitters she finally settled in next to Lynn and cuddled up next to her. I sat down next to Keri and resumed our cuddle.

“My goodness, this is really warm.”

“105 degrees, oof!” Keri elbowed me.

It was early evening and the sun had dropped below the surrounding trees, leaving the air to cool quickly. The pool began to steam and the steam rose to envelope the four of us.

“This is gonna be great for my skin.”

“Mine too.”

“Did Ronnie give you two the talk about soap and shampoo in the pool?”

“Yes, but I did not understand the impact until we got down here. It is so clean, so natural. Thank you for inviting us. You always have the best adventures.”

“Oh no. this adventure is all Micks.”

We chatted for a long time about the environment around us and how it was OK that they had joined us and then I looked at Keri.

“Where are Sarah and Danny?”

“Well, I assume that they are fucking their brains out. I mean, we would have if you had not been in a hurry to jump in this pool.”

“We would have as well, but it did not seem right to walk in to another’s cabin and fuck all over the place.”

“But still, it has been a long time. Do you think that they can fuck that long?”

“Do you want me to go and check on them?”

“I don’t know. Yes. No. I don’t know.”

“OK. I’ll go up there. I don’t normally see you this concerned.”

I stood in the pool and Keri gave me a quick kiss on the tip of my cock. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. Stepping out into the cool evening air, my penis retreated and shrunk. I walked up the steps and followed the wooden pathway to cabin two. I listened for a few minutes and heard nothing. I looked in a small space in the curtain and saw the problem.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.