Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 21: Keri and Mick and the News

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Keri and Mick and the News - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

It was a small package only 5”x 5”x5” but you would have thought that it was a winning lottery ticket. When I came home from practice, a naked Keri almost knocked me down with excitement. She was jumping up and down as she turned round and round in a circle with her magnificent breasts flying around the room and her fantastic ass wiggling all around.

“Honey, look it is from Barb!”

Barb? My mind was still in shock from the attack as I walked in the door. I looked at Sarah and her body language signaled that I was on my own, as did her laughter. Barb? Barb! My brain spun the mental Rolodex for about two seconds and Barb popped right up. Barb was an American living in Japan.

Early last November Barb had come to the US to meet with Keri. Keri had just restructured Barbs’ entire financial world and said that she wanted to meet her in person to thank her. Keri brought her to karaoke night and she met me, Keri’s little idea, and the three of us went back to her hotel and fucked all night long.

I fucked her, we fucked her, she fucked us; it was just nuts. A few weeks later we got a letter from Barb letting us in on her secret purpose, Keri knew but was sworn to secrecy, that the whole reason for her trip was to get pregnant by an anonymous donor and that he would never know.

But Barb fell for Keri and me and when she got home she found out that she was pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl, and she wanted to name them after us and tell them as they grew up about their aunt and uncle in America. The box from Barb was burning Keri’s fingers but she wanted me to be home when she opened it.

“Sarah! Wine!” Keri called out and the ever efficient Sarah appeared a few seconds later with fresh bottles of white and red wine and three glasses.

Keri looked at her and Sarah explained, “If you are this excited, I gotta see what is up too.”

“Oh! Mick, I never told Sarah about that night. Ok! Sit!” and Sarah sat!

“OK Keri, let’s see it.”

After all of the excitement, Keri opened the box very slowly and carefully. It was maddening. She slowly peeled off the last bit of tape and opened up the wrapping paper. She then slowly opened the enclosed container. There was a small bottle of a liquid but all of the writing was in Japanese so it was a mystery. There was also a letter. Keri opened it and read it out loud.

“Hi Keri and Mick, I hope that this finds you in great shape and deeper in love than when I was there. I wanted to let you know that the twins arrived on August 16th and are in great shape. Keri was first and weighed 8lbs 6oz and was 20 inches long. Mick was second and was 8lbs 11oz and was 21 inches long. It felt like I gave birth to a couple of Chevys!

If you go to the attached website you can see all of the pictures I had taken. The Japanese nurses were video and photographic machines! I asked them to get videos of the kids as they came out of me so you could really share the whole experience if you wanted. I know that you haven’t had any babies Keri so I did not know how you might react. Mick, I know that you were present when both your kids were born so I figured that you would not faint!

Keri and Mick are set up for life thanks to you Keri, and Mick you seem to have one hell of a gene pool as both are strong and happy and, by the way, Mick has huge balls just like his father! I am going to raise them in modest means so they don’t get that snotty, trust fund baby attitude. Someday when they are older, if it is ok with you two, I will bring them to the States to meet their Aunt Keri and Uncle Mick.

I love you both very much Barb Ps. The bottle contains the best lubricant they sell in Japan. It is good stuff and a little goes a long way. I hope you use it with a lot of passion and deep and abiding love.”

“Wow! I am an Aunt!”

“Congrats Aunt Keri!”

“Congrats to you, Uncle Mick.”

“Um ... I’m a father.” Tears weld up in my eyes.

“Congrats, Dad.” Keri spoke softly and hugged me with her head on my shoulder.

We kissed and tapped glasses. Keri was fine until she paused and looked deeply into my eyes. Who knew tear were contagious.

“Bottoms up to us all!” “Cousin Sarah jumped in.

“Keri, we will need to have a quiet sit down and talk about how we want to act on this. If Barb dies in an accident what happens to the kids? I know they will be set with money, but who will they be set with? Who would raise them?”

“Mick! I didn’t think you would want to be involved.”

“Honey, these are my kids. I agreed with the situation of Barb having them and all, but as I sit here I am thinking about my legal obligations if something should happen to Barb, but more importantly, my moral obligations to the children.”

“Darling, please do not be mad at me. I kind of guessed that you might think of this. I set up a plan to have them come here if anything happens. It is all ready to go. All it needs is your signature. I was holding off to see how you would react. But I guess I kind of knew. It names you as their father and sets you up as their guardian if Barb dies. All I need to do is have your permission. Barb has already agreed to it.”

“Wow! You guys are gonna have to explain all this to me. It sounds amazing.” Sarah sat with her glass of wine and her mouth agape.

“Let’s sit down later tomorrow and look over the plan. I really need to think about everything and I might think of doing something that you did not.”

“We have plenty of time tonight to go over it, if you don’t want to wait.” Keri sounded very professional.

“No we don’t have enough time.”

“Why not?”

“Because I want to try out this bottle of lube on you!”

“Oooohhhh. I like the sound of that.”

The equally naked and almost as sexy Sarah tried to look as pitiful as she could. “Um, guys? With Danny having been gone for the past three weeks, I am about as horny as anyone could be. Could I join you guys?”

Keri looked at me with an inquiring expression.

“Mick, I know it said to use the lube in deep love and all, but the three of us have not gotten together for quite a while and this is a very special occasion.”

Sarah looked at me like a sad, feline, pitbull puppy, with great tits.

“Mick, what do you think? Is it ok with you if Sarah joins us?”

“Let me get this right. We get a letter from Barb telling me that I have a daughter and a son, and that my babies are healthy, and you drop the bomb that you already planned for me to be their father if something went wrong with Barb. Barb also sends us a special sex lube and the second sexiest woman in the room wants to start a fuck fest with the three to celebrate, but is really just unbelievable horny. Is that about right?”

“That would be the gist of it.”

“OK!”

I walked upstairs to take off my clothes since it had been a sweaty day, I took a shower. I was in the process of using the anal brush to clean myself in and out when the shower door opened and Keri and Sarah slipped in.

“Let me do that for you dear.”

Keri said as she took hold of the handle and began to slowly push the brush in and out of my ass. At the same time Sarah dropped to her knees in front of me and began to gently soap up my cock and balls. I braced myself on the shower wall with both hands and spread my legs a little wider as Keri pulled the brush out of my ass rinsed it off, soaped it up again and pressed it back through my sphincter and into my bowel. She was exquisitely slow and even though it was barely six inches long it seemed to probe deeper and deeper with each push. With each push, she turned the brush and slowly spun it, cleaning me out.

Sarah finished washing my now erect and rigid penis and my balls and proceeded to rinse them off. As soon as she was sure that they no longer had any soap she took my cock into her mouth and slid it in as far as she could. She held it there for several seconds, stroking it with her tongue, before slowly sliding it out of her mouth. She kissed down the shaft and when she got to the base she took it in one hand and began to pump it.

“Still tastes a little soapy.” She observed as she leaned to the side and allowed more water to spray on me. Her hand slid less and less easy as she stroked my cock clean of all soap. Sarah then took me into her mouth again and slid deep onto the shaft and again slowly pulled off of it savoring each little bit.

“Tastes just right now.” And with that she attacked my cock with a passion and pumped her head up and down on the shaft and massaged my balls and while Keri moved one finger around, pumping in and out of my ass.

“I’m getting really close!

Keri pumped faster and began to play with my prostate, Sarah slid back off of my cock until she had only the knob in her mouth and she pumped up and down of the shaft as fast as she could. I let out the start of a low growl and clenched my ass as I blew a load into Sarah’s mouth.

“Don’t you dare swallow that!” Keri demanded as she pulled out of my ass and almost shoved me aside to get to Sarah. She stood the shorter girl up and bent over to kiss her and during the course of a long and sensual French kiss they swapped my semen back and forth a few times before they both swallowed.

“My knees are going to buckle with another one of those. Let’s move to somewhere more intimate and comfortable and safe from me dying.”

I stepped out of the shower on wobbly legs and grabbed towels for the two women and then for myself. We dried each other’s back and I took an exceptionally long time drying Keri’s breasts and Sarah pussy. I squeezed both nipples and clit through the towels fabric and by the time I was done drying them, they were both very wet. Ironic, huh?

We walked out of the bathroom and as I left I grabbed the almond flavored bath powder and put it under my towel. We went downstairs to the fireplace room and sat on the couch. We began to kiss and fondle each other and I took out the powder puff and began to powder Sarah and Keri’s pussies. The golden brown powder made Keri’s pubic hair almost twinkle. I suddenly thought of something and laughed.

“What?”

“The powder on your pussy reminds me of the Golden Fleece. You know? The legend says that it could heal the sick and bring the dead back to life.”

“Well then I guess we are in for a good night. We can bring Little Mike back over and over!”

“Oh oh.”

Figuring that I was screwed and going to be screwed, I finished what I started. I had the women lift their legs up and place their feet on the back rest of the couch to expose their open labia. I powdered all of the areas that I had missed earlier and then powdered my genitals and Keri did my ass.

The aroma of almonds was all over the room. And the powder tasted good when blended with the taste of the two hot women’s sex. I got down on my knees and began to kiss and suck on Keri’s labia and clit. As soon as she responded by arching her back, I switched to Sarah and did the same. I switched back and forth like that for a very long time, adding my fingers into the womens pussy and massaging their inner walls. Each time it took less and less time for them to react, until finally Sarah began to hum softly as I sucked on her clit and worked her G-spot with two of my fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.