Mick and Keri
Chapter 20: Mick and Keri Do Laundry

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Mick and Keri Do Laundry - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

It was Wednesday and Sarah had a doctor’s appointment. Since Wednesday was laundry day, Keri told her that she would do the laundry. Things at work were slow this week and so Keri took the day off.

The house had a laundry chute system with chutes going from the master bathroom and the four guest bedrooms down to the bottom floor’s laundry room. In the laundry room the chute emptied into a larger bin that allowed for the sorting of the laundry into whites and colors and underwear and bedding and whatever else.

Keri reached up, stretching out her wonderful breasts, and opened the chute. A large pile of items dropped into the main bin. Keri bent down to begin to sort the items, her large, pale breasts hanging and swaying as she reached down and moved items into their appropriate basket.

She enjoyed the size and shape of her tits, almost as much as Mick did. The large nipples and brown flesh surrounding them were so beautiful that Mick could not keep his hands off of them. When they were out to dinner or at a movie or walking, Mick always found a way to brush against them or outright give them a loving squeeze.

As her breasts hung there moving and swaying about, Keri thought back to the first time she realized that she had big tits and then to the first time that she realized that boys liked them. She learned at the price of her first broken heart that boys would do or say anything to get their hands on her tits and then in her pants.

She remembered back to her college days when she would come home from a night of boob flashing with a tummy full of free drinks and often a couple of dozen beads won by showing off her breasts to crowds of drunken college boys. Back then she often, and proudly, would lift her shirt and bra and allow her globes to drop and sway at a moment’s notice.

The college boys would throw beads or buy drinks, all in an attempt to hook up with her. Her large breasts were like a big billboard inviting guys to come on to her and eventually make their way between her legs and to her sex. The few males that got that far had always cum before her and never stuck around to take care of her needs.

As she continued to daydream, Mick popped into her head, prompted by her sudden hand full of his underwear. Mick, the only man she had ever really made love to. She had fucked several, but none reached the level of love. She brought the blue cotton up to her nose and inhaled the scent of his sweat. Micks’ balls had the most wonderful taste when he had been sweating and as she wiped the cotton materials around her face, she dropped her other hand to her pussy and started to relieve herself.

With one hand working over her clit, she used the other to move the underwear around her face and then down the front of her neck and onto her ample chest. She used them to draw circles around her nipples and place them under the heavy flesh of her breast and then lift it while massaging the soft hot flesh.

Keri was getting really horny as she spread Micks essence around her chest. Releasing her clit, Keri reached down and grabbed another pair of underwear and returned them to her crotch and returned to working on her pussy. She rubbed Mick’s scent all over her pussy and very soon she was on the edge of a very nice climax.

Pinching a nipple with her cotton covered fingers, she increased the pace of her other hand and soon she felt the dam break and the flood of heat and lust swept over her. She could feel the moisture of her sex soaking through the piece of cotton clothing. Pressing it tighter and tighter to her clit Keri humped her hips against her own hand and soon wave after wave of release swept through her.

Keri was weak in the knees and dropped down onto the pile of dirty clothes she was sorting. Finding several more pairs of Mick’s underwear and socks and shirts, Keri gathered an armful of the soiled clothes to her and curled up on the laundry pile. She moved her hand between her legs and began to rub herself with the underpants. The pair that were in her left hand came to her face and Keri immediately detected the smell of Mick’s semen.

Holding the aromatic dried cum to her face, Keri began to enthusiastically rub her clit passionately with the other. Keri could feel fantasy Mick between her legs and pinching and twisting her nipples. Cumming time and again, she finally just exhausted herself and fell asleep on the pile of laundry.

Not knowing that Keri was going to do laundry, Mick came home early from practice and decided to throw some things in the washing machine and there, much to his delight was the love and lust of his life. Keri was asleep with a handful of his clothes between her legs and another handful clutched against her face. She was smiling.

Mick quietly began to strip off his clothes and when he was done he kneeled down next to her head and placed his balls on her cheek. His cock started to stiffen and he waited. The warmth of his balls on her cheek stirred Keri. Turning her head she moved so that Micks testicles were on her mouth. Still groggy, Keri opened her mouth and enveloped one of the orbs. She swirled her tongue around it and rolled it around.

After a few moments Keri released her grip and opening as wide as she could she sucked in both balls. She sucked and squeezed and pulled back on the nut sack in her mouth. Finally fully awake, her hand found the cock attached to the balls and she began stroking it with a firm and tender grasp. Mick softly moaned and smiled down at the bright eyes looking up at him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.