Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 19: Keri, Mick and Friends Have An Adventure

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Keri, Mick and Friends Have An Adventure - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

Keri’s nipples are so impressive. When fully erect they are about an inch long and about three quarters of an inch wide. When unaroused they are the same width but shrink to less than half an inch long. The surrounding areolas are a rich brown red clay color and surrounded by many smaller Montgomery Glands. It would seem that her nipples are attached directly to her clitoris. If my hand brushed her pussy her nipples pop up fully. If I pinch a nipple her clit swells. If I do both at the same time she gets really friendly.

I came home from Saturday morning practice looking forward to a long weekend. Since Monday was Labor Day we had no practice. Keri had asked me to take the Lexus that morning and as the garage door opened I saw my travel bag in the open back of the SUV. Stepping out of the Lexus I walked into the house and found my love and Sarah and Danny sitting in the kitchen, having coffee, fully dressed.

“Hi guys. What is going on?”

“Hi Mick, we have just been waiting for you. Sarah has some ham and cheese and some other stuff for sandwiches. Hurry upstairs and change. I have your clothes on the bed. We are going to have an adventure!”

I grabbed some meat and cheese and slapped them on some bread and headed upstairs. Keri’s adventures always involved travel and usually lots of sex. I was not even going to wonder about it because I could never guess what was up anyhow. I took a quick shower and a thorough cleaning with the anal brush and then on to the clothes on the bed. A light powder blue polo shirt, black khakis and matching black socks. No underwear, good thing I did a thorough cleaning, because apparently Keri wanted me to go commando. The final touch was the slip on deck shoes and down the stairs I went sandwich in mouth.

Stepping quickly down the stairs brought the familiar ball bouncing sensation I experienced when I went commando. I walked into the kitchen to a round of polite faux applause. Taking a bow I moved to Keri and gave her a hug with both hands on her ass feeling for her underwear, and finding none I gave her a kiss.

“Let’s go!”

Sarah handed me a bottle of my favorite ice tea and we headed down to the SUV. Danny and Sarah got in the back, Keri got shotgun leaving me to get behind the wheel. I backed the SUV out, the garage door closed and except for the fact that I had no idea where the hell I was going, we were off on our adventure.

“Airport.” Keri instructed and she leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek and begin to open my fly. Glancing into the rear view mirror, Sarah’s head had already disappeared into Danny’s lap. Keri pulled out my penis and immediately sucked it into her mouth. I moved my right hand to Keri’s skirt and pulled it up to prove that she was bare bottomed also. As she sucked my now erect cock, I just rested my hand on her bare ass and tried to focus on the drive.

After a few wonderful minutes, Danny let out a groan and Sarah let out a sigh. I assume that he came in her mouth and that she liked it. A few minutes later Keri buried her face deeply in my lap and took my cock as far into her throat as she could as I stiffened, hit the brake and shot a load into my Keri’s hungry throat. It was a good thing I was a t a red light as my right leg shot straight out when my orgasm made me go rigid.

Keri kept sucking on me until I was completely soft again and was completely cleaned off. She put my cock back in my pants and pulled up the zipper, carefully, and gave me another kiss on the cheek. Keri had things planned to the minute, I think, because a few minutes after she finished me off, she directed me to turn into the commercial area. I knew where to park from previous adventures and I pulled directly into the hanger.

The jet we normally flew in was at one end of the hanger and a larger jet was sitting near to our spot with the door open and two familiar faces smiling and waving as we disembarked from the SUV. Lynn and Yvonne were jumping with excitement as we approached with our luggage.

Keri set her bag on the cart and gave the two attendants a hug and kiss on both cheeks. I followed her lead and stood by Keri as she introduced Sarah and Danny. The ladies greeted Sarah and Danny in a like manner and then they directed us to the stairs up to the jet. This jet was much larger than the one we had used several times before and from my time being on the road several years ago, I recognized it as a CRJ, a Canadair Regional Jet.

When we got onboard and looked around the first thing we all noticed was that Danny and I could both stand up. In the other jet I always had to stoop to walk around. The ground crew had loaded our bags into the luggage bay and pulled back the stairs. Yvonne, the one with a small mole on her cheek, pushed a button next to the entrance and after the door shut, she locked it. Lynn knocked on the cockpit door and the pilot and copilot emerged.

“Good morning ladies and gentleman.” They continued on with a safety briefing about the Canadair Regional Jet we were on. I had flown on CRJ’s before on normal commercial flights and hated them because they had the worst seats in the airline industry. It did not matter if the airline was United or Delta or American, the seats sucked. But this was more like a two bedroom apartment. The two bedrooms were to the back of the craft. The common area was in the middle, and the galley area was forward.

Before returning to the cockpit, the pilots thanked us for our business, and smiling told us to enjoy ourselves. We took our seats in the common area while Lynn and Yvonne did the final door check and took to their drop seats while the plane was towed out of the hanger. When it was clear of the building the pilot started the engines, gave it some throttle and the plane rolled along the taxiway to the runway.

I was still wondering where we were going and how long we were going to fly. The plane turned onto the runway, paused and then accelerated to full speed. In a few seconds we were in the air, hearing the sounds of the landing gear retracting and the sounds of the flaps changing position. We climbed and banked to the left. After a few minutes, the pilot came onto the PA and announced that we were going to fly at 26,000 feet and that our cruising speed was going to be 385 mph. He said that our flight time was going to be seven hours.

Seven hours from Boise was a large area. Chicago was six hours, San Diego was five hours. Dallas was the same. Where were we going? A chime rang out and Lynn told us that we could walk around the cabin, but that it was a good idea to strap in when seated since you never knew when a sudden bit of turbulence might throw us around.

We sat around and chatted for quite some time. Lynn got up and went to the galley. Yvonne joined her after several minutes they both reappeared with a tray full of wine glasses and a couple of bottles of wine. They had also removed their uniforms and delivered the glasses to us wearing nothing but powder blue camisoles.

They poured the wine in our glasses and Keri offered a toast.

“Here is to a great adventure with good friends and better lovers.”

We all raised our glasses and touched them together. We drank and were chatting for what seemed like a very long time when Keri and Sarah stood, Keri stretched and she began to undress. I looked over at Danny and he looked as clueless as I did. Keri removed her shirt revealing a blue camisole. She unbuttoned the side of her skirt and pulled it down revealing the tightly curled black hair surrounding her wonderful pussy.

Sarah untied the knot at the waist of her blouse and pulling it off of her revealed an identical blue camisole top. She unzipped her jeans and dropped them to reveal that she was commando as well. She stepped out of the jeans and stood next to Keri.

I looked at Danny again and then it struck me that he and I were both wearing the same colored polo shirts and that the colors matched the womens lingerie. Now we really had funny looks on our faces. Sarah moved over to Danny and began to remove his pants and Keri did the same for me. Danny’s cock popped up as soon as it was freed, as did mine. Sarah gave the tip of Danny’s erection a little nibble, while Keri planted a soft kiss on my tip. She took the pants and hung them in the closet.

“This is a charter service and not a company plane. They have the best pilots and a great reputation. So I got a hold of Yvonne and Lynn and chartered them with the plane. We decided that it would be fun if all went bottomless. It was Sarah’s idea to all wear the same colors. So now that we are all clear on the situation lets fuck!”

Keri and Sarah went to work on our cocks and very soon Danny had a very hot Sarah bouncing up and down in his lap. That was the last time I looked at Danny as Keri had turned around and placed the head of my cock at her pussy and had begun to slowly press down on my erection her magnificent tis hanging in my face. With my little head now soaked with Keri’s fluids, she dropped a little farther to soak some of my shaft. She lifted again and I could see the light reflect off of the wetness on my cock.

The next time she slowly dropped, she did not stop until I was all the way into her. Her fabulous camisole covered nipples poked me in the face until I caught one in my mouth and suckled on it. With one breasts locked to my mouth, the other slapped the side of my face. I grabbed the free flying tit and cuddled it to my face, the soft delicate fabric massaging my face.

Keri kept fucking my cock with long smooth strokes. I finally released Keri’s breasts and gave both nipples a hard and loving twist and pinch before releasing them and placed my hands on her butt and began to massage circles on her firm round ass globes. I let her rise and fall at her own pace and to the depth she wanted. Keri was driving her own orgasm and after about fifteen minutes her vagina began to open and get even more slippery. Keri began to pull up slowly and then slam down hard and fast.

She dropped on me like that eight or nine times and on the last one she dropped hard and ground her clit hard back against my dick. She threw her head back and screamed as her vagina closed down and grabbed a hold of my erection. I heard clapping and moved to look around Keri wonderful, camisole covered tits to see Lynn and Yvonne playing with each other and applauding us. Keri shuddered several times and then pulled off while I was still hard.

“Mick, I want to watch you fuck Lynn. Would you? Please?” She was a little breathless.

“Oh, I don’t know.” My usual conservative self.

“Please, I want to see your cock slide into her little blonde pussy. Please?”

Lynn was now standing next to us. Keri gave her a glance and Lynn looked down at my still hard cock. Giving in to Keri is not usually very difficult and now that Lynn was an acquaintance I was a little more comfortable. When Lynn took my hand and began to stroke her light blond pubes with the back of that hand, I gave Keri a nod and smiled up at Lynn. Keri bent down to kiss me while Lynn released my hand and began to stroke hardening erection.

Keri placed a hard, rigid nipple into my mouth. I again sucked on her through the fabric of her camisole. Her nipples were so hard the fabric did not matter. Keri moved one of her hands between her legs and started to play with herself. She started to breath heavy and leaned over to bite my ear. I moved one hand between her legs and joined her hand in playing with her pussy. With my other hand I played with Lynn’s labia. I was pinching and pulling and rolling her lips between my finger and thumb.

Pulling her pussy away from my hand, Lynn lowered between my legs and started sucking me. She could not take me in very far, so she focused on the head and the sensitive skin just under the glans. She pushed the seat button to recline the chair, and as the seat sank back to full horizontal, Keri move to face Lynn and sit on my face. Facing Lynn, my mouth was on Keri’s pussy and my nose was in her ass. The smells of her ass and the sweet juice of her pussy were overwhelming.

My cock got harder and harder and seemed like it was going to explode. Lynn released my rigid erection from her small mouth and straddled me. Since my cock was still wet from fucking Keri and from Lynn’s sucking, as soon Lynn she set the knob, she dropped down hard on me and buried me balls deep.

She ground her clit against my pubic bone and slid back and forth slowly. Keri leaned forward and kissed Lynn, so I took advantage of the opening and moved my head so that I could watch Lynn slide up and down on my shaft. The closely trimmed blonde pussy and bright pink labia gripped my cock when she withdrew. The lips clung to the shaft and seemed to be pulled further and further out of her body as she raised herself.

Keri got hotter and hotter and returned to grinding her pussy onto my face. She smeared her juices all over my cheeks and forehead. Keri came again and soaked me. Lynn came and I was on the verge. I moved my hand to Lynn’s hips and pulled her down hard. Keri saw the move and knew what was happening. She moved off of my face and quickly moved down between Lynn’s legs. Lynn lifted off of me and freed my cock enough that Keri could grab me and pump me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.