Mick and Keri
Chapter 17: Keri and Mick Get Into A Fight

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Keri and Mick Get Into A Fight - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

It was Wednesday Jam Night and Keri, Sarah, her boyfriend Danny and I were all set to meet at our favorite bar. I was looking forward to seeing my friend Wes, the bartender, and see what the newest craft brews were. It was always a good time and I loved to break out new sets of lyrics and see where they went.

The bar was my favorite place in Boise that was not home. They also had a wonderful collection of nice bourbons and whiskeys. The crowd was always cool and a great mix of folks my age and youngsters who just did not know how to dance to a song that had words and melodies and harmonies.

Keri and I walked in together. We used to go in and leave separately; I was concerned about someone from my job circle seeing me being cozy with a woman. I finally just said “Fuck it!” and allowed myself to show my affection for my beautiful Keri. Wes, the bartender, knew we had been a couple and when we began to act like a couple he just smiled and gave us a nod and, on the first night we did it, he bought us a round to celebrate.

The guys that used to hang around Keri hoping to get a grip on her large breasts or maybe even get in her pants quit hanging around. Some of them became acquaintances and would wave or come over and greet us or compliment us after a set, but no one hit on Keri. My lover usually dressed well and always went commando. She wore a t-shirt that was tight enough to stop her magnificent tits from flopping all over the room and then she would wear something loose over the top.

Keri usually wore shorts or jeans unless she was incredibly horny in which case she would wear a long to mid length dress. The dress was never short enough that she would flash her black curly pubic hair. She was not into flashing, but she did enjoy the occasional hand under the dress and the squeeze of her thigh or her nice round butt, and I did enjoy fondling her body all the time.

I usually went commando as well, but had to be careful because I had no control over my boner. Keri would walk by me and subtly touch my leg or my ass and I would instantly get a chubby. If she gave me “that” look I would get hard really fast and then I could not stand up or walk around. If we had just finished playing, Keri would get me hard and just rub my cock through the fabric of my jeans.

I learned the hard way to not wear one of my favorite pair of jeans. They were old and soft and had a hole the width of my right knee and a long vertical spot worn through on my left side. The opening was about 7-8 inches long and 2-3 inches wide. It was easy to see what color underwear I had on or if I had none at all.

I wore them one night early in our relationship. I walked in a little late on jam night. Keri was sitting in her usual spot at the end of the bar. She was swarmed by men and as I came in Wes gave me a rolled eyeball look. He thought it was funny to watch these guys try to hit on a woman who was never going to show any interest in them.

I came in and gave Keri a nod, walked over to the jam signup sheet and put my name down and added Keri under my name. Then it was over to the bar to shake Wes hand and get a nice glass of bourbon on the rocks. I went back to the round table by the sound booth and greeted the sound guy, pulled up a stool and got comfortable. Keri and I made direct eye contact often and she would laugh to my reaction to some poor slob hitting on her in a really cheesy manner.

Judging by the passed time, I figured I was going to be on stage soon so I decided to go to the mens room. As I walked out I ran into Keri on her way to the rest room. She stopped and hugged me and I felt her right hand slip into the opening in my jeans. She slid her hand in quickly and before I could flinch she had a grip on my whole package. She tightly gripped my balls and penis and gave them a little shake.

“Hey sweetie. Feels like you need to shake it a few more times to get it dryer. My hand is a bit wet.”

“I do the best I can, but sometimes there is always that one drop.”

Keri squeezed and released me a few times and began to feel my penis stiffening. Keri took my right hand and pulled it up under her skirt and onto her furry pussy.

“Mine is a little wet too, but I have not been to the restroom yet.”

She smiled and gave me a kiss that could only be described as intimately personal. Releasing my cock and balls she smiled and walked towards the ladies room. I began to turn around before realizing that I now had a full on boner and no underwear to hold it in. I pulled my shirt out of my pants to allow the tails to cover my erection.

I started up the stairs to the bar and as I reached the top a warm and friendly voice came up behind me and a hand reached up between my legs and grabbed my hard on.

“Still thinking of me?”

The tent in the front of my pants stood out again. I walked slowly towards the stage as they called my name. They called Keri’s name as well and she headed for the stage. The band leader introduced all of the players and I called out an easy tune so everyone could get warmed up. I sang and managed who was doing solos and did everything I could do to make everyone look good. We finished the song and one of the guitar players needed to tune his guitar, so I began to chat up the crowd.

I flirted with Keri and made a few comments about her breasts and her ass. The next song talked about how I hate for you to leave, but I love to watch you walk away. I was leering at Keri at the parts of the song that were a little bit saucy. The last song was a bit funky and had a fun beat to it. It was written by Joe Walsh and was called “I.L.B.T’S” (I Like Big Tits). As I sang I made as many lewd movements toward Keri’s chest as I could. Everyone was laughing and clapping and Keri was bright red.

When we got done I introduced the players and Keri got a huge round of applause. She blushed brightly and as she got off of the stage her tits bounced about wildly drawing more cheers. When I got off the stage after thanking the drummer and the bass player who were to the back of the stage and then I sought out the two guitar players and thanked them.

I then made my way to Keri to thank her for her playing and for being a good sport, but she was not having anything to do with it. She barely looked me in the eyes and I could tell that she was fighting back tears. I messed up!

“Thanks for playing. I am sorry for being rude to you up there.”

“Sure.”

That was all. Short sweet and to the point. She was pissed and she wanted me to know without making a scene. I went back to my seat and quietly remained there for the next set. Keri never looked at me. I stood and walked to the other end of the bar and got Wes attention.

“Wes, I fucked up and pissed off Keri. I am going to take off, but please be sure that she is ok when she leaves.”

“No problem man, let me get your tab.”

I paid my tab and said my farewells to the band leader and some regulars and headed for the door. As I walked past Keri, our eyes met and I mouthed “Sorry” to her, hung my head and left. I was about 30 feet away from the bar entrance when I heard Keri’s voice.

“Mick! Hold on!”

I wasn’t sure if I should stop. I knew that I hurt her and I was not sure that I wanted to take the tongue lashing she was sure to give me. I kept walking for a time, wondering what to do.

“Mick! Stop!”

I stopped. Her footsteps got closer and louder. I turned when I thought her steps were close enough and prepared for a slap in the face or a kick in the nuts; but neither occurred. Instead she threw her arms around me and gave me a hard firm hug. I put my arms around her in public for the first time and stood dumbfounded.

“Why did you do that to me? I have never been so embarrassed. Everyone was laughing at me.”

Confusion. I was being held close like a lover and I was being excoriated for my actions. She was sobbing and holding me like I was a returning veteran.

“Keri, I am so sorry. I was trying to be playful like you were when you gave me a boner before I walked up on stage. I was just playing around.”

“I know and we have got to talk when we get home.”

“I was heading back to my apartment. I figured that you would not want to have contact with me for a while.”

“Oh no you don’t. You are not going to get me all upset and then run away. You are going to talk to me now or later.”

“Ok. Do you want to leave now?”

“No. Sarah just called and she and Danny are coming over right now. Please stay with me.”

“If that is what you need, I am here for you. I’m really sorry.”

Keri wiped her eyes on my sleeve and we walked back into the bar. My spot had been taken, but Keri’s was open. Keri sat in the place she had been in and I stood to her right side near the opening to the back of the bar. Wes asked if I wanted anything and I asked for water and lemon. Keri leaned back against me and I placed my left hand on her left shoulder.

A slow song came up and Keri began to sway with the tune. I swayed with her. She dropped her right land and slid it into the gash on the left leg of my pants. Nothing erotic, just touching my skin. I guess we were dancing in one place. I leaned forward and blew a little air on the back of her neck causing a little shudder.

A song later, Sarah burst in the door and ran to sign up before the list closed down. Danny came in afterwards and came right over to us.

“Did she get here in time? She has been nuts for the last hour.”

“I think so, this is only the third set.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.