Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 14: Keri and Mick and Halloween

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Keri and Mick and Halloween - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

“So one year I thought about getting a Super Soaker and when the kids came to the door and say “Trick or Treat” I was gonna yell “Trick” and nail them with the Super Soaker.”

“Mick! There will be no Super Soakers, or habanero chocolates or bitter or sour stuff!”

“Ok; but you have to admit it is a funny idea.”

“Danny’s parents party is only 4 days away and we do not have costumes yet.”

“I have never been to a costume party for Halloween, let alone one where the folks are nudists. What the heck does a nudist wear for Halloween?”

“Body paint? See through stuff?”

“I have been thinking about it and I know what I would like to see you as.”

“What is that?”

“A sexy cowgirl”

“A sexy cowgirl? That does sound good.”

“I could see you with boots, chaps with a removable bikini or thong bottom, so when you took them off it would expose your ass and pussy. Then an exposed midriff up to a vest with nothing underneath except some clip on nipple jewelry and a small chain rope looping between them. Top it off with your hair braided into two pony tails and a cowboy hat.”

“Oh, you have spent a lot of time thinking about me. I like that! And you could go as a cowboy in a similar outfit. And you could have a chain around your balls that I could lead you around with!”

“Ok ... I guess I could do that.”

“Let’s go shopping!”

We took off to a local theater supply shop and found cowboy and cowgirl outfits. We rented the whole outfit. We would not wear all the costume only the parts we needed.

The next stop was Keri’s favorite jewelry store. She had a personal account! The saleswoman took us to a private room and we went over several designs of silver, gold and platinum chains. Keri selected a platinum chain design that was wound like a lariat rope. It was beautiful.

“We will need one to be six feet long with a loop at one end so we can make a lariat out of it. Then we will need another one that is six feet long and closed with three rings on it. The rings should be small, maybe ¼ inch in diameter.”

“Yes ma’am. Would those rings be permanently mounted or free sliding?”

“Free sliding, please”

“And of the same material?”

“Yes, please. Now that we have that part done, we need some “special” body jewelry.”

“Yes ma’am, let me get out the display and catalogues.”

The sales lady left the room.

“Keri? Isn’t this going to be a bit expensive for a one night party?”

“Mick, who says this is going to be limited to one occasion?”

She gave me “that” look, you know, the one with the wiggling eyebrows and the sexy smile, and I smartly shut up. Her mind had started rolling, and I was not going to be in the way. The saleslady returned to the room and our attention returned to her. She was a prim and proper woman in her mid to late 40’s. She was probably a Sunday school teacher.

“Here are the catalogues of our in stock body pieces. This is the custom book. Pieces from this book will be created on order.”

Keri opened the standard book first. The first few pages were of jewelry that attached to the nipple. There were shields and rings and loops. I was amazed! I knew about pierced nipples but these things were from a whole new world for me.

“I don’t see anything here that interests me. Let me see that other book, please.”

The other book was the custom stuff. We looked at each piece and Keri found nothing that tickled her fancy.

“I don’t see what I have in mind. How long it would take to make something from scratch?”

“It would depend on the complexity and the size and the material. A simple piece could be done in two to three days; more elaborate pieces would take longer. If you want a custom made piece, let me show you some core elements and we may be able to put pieces together to meet your needs.”

She stood and retrieved a display case and brought it back to the table. As she move I noticed that she had a very nice figure and that her ass moved nicely under her business suit skirt. Her legs were slim and shapely. She was an extremely elegant and dignified lady.

“These are the core elements we use to make custom pieces. These pieces are designed to be attached to the nipple. They are of two types. One type is static in size. They slip snuggly around the nipple. Some find them uncomfortable if their nipples expand in size with excitement. The other type is a bit springy. It fits snuggly as the other, but the loop is not closed and will spread slightly if the person wearing it has nipples that swell to a larger size when they are excited.”

“I like those. My nipples do change size a lot.”

“Yes they do!” Keri shot me a look, smiling and almost blushing.

“I saw something out in the showroom that caught my interest, but it was more of a broach or pin. It was a cowboy on a bucking horse with a lariat raised over his head.”

“I know the piece. Let me get it.”

She rose and left the room, her hips swinging smoothly and seductively, for a Sunday school teacher.

“Mick I have this idea. Please be patient with me. It will be so cool and sexy.”

“Honey, I can’t imagine that you would not come up with something cool and sexy.”

I reached over and gave her a kiss and quickly gave her nipple a pinch through her blouse and bra withdrawing my hand but continuing the kiss just before the saleslady returned.

“Excuse me. Is this the piece to which you referred?”

She held out a broach in silver and emerald with a cowboy on a bucking horse, lariat overhead. Keri took the piece and looked at the front and back.

“Mick, what do you think of this as a nipple shield?”

“It looks cool. If it could be arranged so that it mounted the nipple between the horses legs and if it curved to fit the contour of the shape of your breast.”

“See. I knew that you would see the practical application!” She squeezed my hand.

“We can mount either of the nipple rings on this piece. All we would really need to know was the size of the ring to be mounted.”

“How do we figure that out?”

“Well ma’am, we would need to measure the nipple in its’ resting and excited state.”

“Here and now?”

“The sooner the better if we are talking a rush job.”

Keri stood and began to pull her blouse out of her skirt. She removed it and then proceeded to reach behind her and remove her bra. I stood, stopped her and asked her to let me do it. I slowly unhooked each of the four clasps taking just a little more time than I really needed. As the last hook was released Keri looked at me and gave me a little lip pucker as she blew me a kiss. She shrugged her shoulders and the bra slipped forward and off of her magnificent breasts.

The saleslady gave out a slight mew and reached into her pocket to retrieve a set of rings.

“Do you have to measure nipples that often?” I asked.

“No, this is quite unusual. I used these for rings. The smallest ones are for babies.”

She rose and moved to Keri. Keri’s nipples were their normal size and the woman raised the set of rings using her eyes to generally size the ring to the nipple. With three rings selected she looked at Keri.

“Ma’am, may I touch you to get an accurate measurement?”

“Yes, of course.”

She placed the largest ring at Keri’s nipple. It slipped on easily. She went to the next smallest and it pushed on with some effort. The third ring would not slip on, so the saleslady took hold of Keri’s breast and failed to force the ring onto the now swelling nipple. Keri looked down sheepishly.

“Um, they do grow when excited.”

“Is that as large as they get?”

“Mick? Would you mind rubbing my back?”

“Of course not.”

I placed my hand on Keri’s back, softly, and began to move around her back, spending a little more time around the marks left from the pressure of her bra. Both of Keri’s nipples responded as normal and swelled up to their full size. The saleslady quickly changed ring sizes and looked impressed as she found the correct size.

“Oh my! I must say that your nipples are amazing. I just sized a woman for a wedding ring that was smaller than your nipple size. Let’s compare the size of the ring with the broach and see how much the jeweler will need to modify it so that it fits.”

“First we have to measure Mick!”

“We have to what?!”

“Sweetie, I want you to have them as well.”

I stammered and coughed. I tried to object but the words were completely scrambled and incoherent. Keri stood there with her tits staring at me, the tent in my pants quickly shrinking.

Keri reached down and began to pull my polo shirt out of my pants and then began to lift it up. I took control and finished lifting my shirt exposing my nipples; my embarrassingly erect nipples. The sales lady used her rings to measure my nipple size and placed her hand on my chest, without asking my permission, I thought.

“When you place the order, can you have the broach changed to make my piece a cowgirl and Micks a cowboy?”

“I can always ask. Or would you like to both wear a cowboy on one nipple and a cowgirl on the other?”

“Oh that is a wonderful idea.” Keri clapped her hands and her tits jiggled and shook, drawing the salesladies immediate attention.

“I am sorry. I have been trying to be as professional as possible, but your tits are fantastic. When I touched them to do the measurement I got immediately wet. I am wearing nipple jewelry and have a similar situation as you. May I show you?”

“I would love to see how they work, if you really don’t mind.”

The saleslady undid her suit coat and unbuttoned her blouse. She was a small breasted woman and wore no bra. As the blouse opened to expose her small breasts tipped by two fantastic nipples. One nipple was adorned with a sunflower, while the other had a dolphin seeming to be diving around it.

“Sir, if you would please give them a squeeze the lady can see how the nipple rings work.”

Keri moved close to the womans left breast and I moved around behind her to better be able to reach her breast. I reached around her and gently placed my hand on the breast with the dolphin and gave it a soft squeeze. The nipple seemed to pop out and it swelled to twice the size. The ring around the nipple spread to accommodate the change.

She looked at me and spoke softly, “Squeeze it again, harder.”

I did so and the nipple grew again and released a drop of white liquid. She seemed to melt a bit and leaned back against me. Keri leaned forward and placed the tip of her tongue to take the drop of milk. I squeezed again and the nipple released a stream of milk into my Keri’s mouth. Keri placed her puckered lips flat against the dolphin and sealed around the nipple and suckled.

The woman let out a moan and I felt a hand grasp my crotch. Still swollen from its earlier erected state, my cock was firm under the salesladies grip. She kneaded my organ as Keri drew more milk from her. She moved her other hand from her side to Keri’s wonderful low hanging breast. She lifted it towards Keri’s ribcage feeling the weight of it in her small hand.

After several minutes she released Keri’s breast, Keri released her nipple and finally she released my full erection. Keri wiped her mouth and stood allowing her tits to return to their normal shape. Her nipples are amazing, they always face forward. When they swing down as she bends over, they still face forward.

“These pieces will look great on you. The way your nipples always face will mean that the jewelry will always be best displayed for anyone to admire.”

“I would also like to order one of those dolphin rings as well.”

“Yes ma’am, of course.”

“Enough of the “ma’am” stuff. My name is Keri and this is Mick.”

“My name is Sondra. Let’s go over the order before things get completely out of hand.” She smiled and pulled her blouse to cover her breasts.

“Yes, of course.” Keri pulled her blouse over her wonderful breasts. “We want two six foot platinum chains; one with a closed loop at one end and another that is closed with three free sliding rings.”

Sondra went on to describe the nipple rings and the attached pieces and when she was done writing the order she looked at Keri and asked, “Is there anything else that you need today?”

“Well, yes, but one of them I will get when we get home.” Keri was staring at my still erect cock tented in my pants. “The other is one more piece. It is a lot more intimate piece.”

“We went over the nipple jewelry, so I assume that this piece will go either on your genitals or on Micks or both.”

“Right, it will be on mine. I need a piece that will clip on my clitoris. I don’t want to punch a hole in my clit, and yet it has to be secure enough that it won’t come off until I remove it.”

Sondra winked at Keri. I stood there ignorant of what they were talking about. I have never had a clit, so I really did not really understand where they were going.

“Mick, is your dick shrunken enough that you can step outside? I want this part to be a surprise for you and I know if you are in here that it won’t be a surprise, but that we will all end up doing something that you won’t want to get caught doing.”

“Ok. I’m almost back to normal. I will wait outside to be sure that no one bothers you. Call me if you need me.”

“I always need you darling. We should not be too long.”

I smiled as Keri flashed a tit and I left quickly tucking my cock down the right pant leg of my boxer briefs. I headed for the door before my cock exploded out of my pants like an alien out of a chest.

“Now then, Keri. As you can guess, I need to get an idea of the size of the project.”

“Right. If I did what I am about to do with Mick in the room, he would have either gotten too intimate or would have shot an embarrassing cum shot into his pants. He shoots a pretty good load when he is all horned up.”

“Oh! Ok. Let me see what we are talking about.”

Keri stood and raised her knee length skirt and, as normal, she was wearing no panties. She placed her hands on either side of her thick, curly, jet black pubic hair and spread herself open. The bright pink opening exposed her clitoris.

“I want to clip something onto my clit so that I can hang jewelry on it or decorate it. I know that a permanent ring would be best, but I just can’t bring myself to punch a hole in myself down there.”

“I feel the same way and I do the same thing. Let me show you what I do.”

Sondra stood and lifted her skirt to show a pair of very lacy white panties. She pulled the front of the panty aside to show her shaven mons and a gold star hanging from a small ring. She reached down and with a twist, and a slight wince, removed the ring.

“It pinches and grips the clit kind of hard, so there with be some discomfort placing it and removing it. Once it is on, it feels great. I have walked into the ladies room here and rubbed one out in record time. The ring seems to amplify any movement as it transmits vibration into the clit. All I need to do is measure your clit while it is not aroused.”

“Well you better hurry, because that is hot as hell and I am going to start thinking of what Mick is going to do with the ring.”

Sondra took a small tool out of a drawer in the table. It looked like a micrometer with long curved in arms. Bending down, Sondra spread the top end of Keri’s pussy and place the tool to Keri’s small shrunken clit and used a thumb wheel to make adjustments to the size of the small pink button.

“Got it. Now just as a point of curiosity, does it grow like your nipples do? I know mine does. My girlfriends with nipples that don’t grow all have small clits as well.”

“Yup. It grows enough that Mick can suck on it like a small nipple. Let me show you.”

Keri moved her hand down and began to move her hand quickly around her clit. Her little head responded as normal and popped out of its hood and extended forward and out of the hood standing in stark pink contrast to the surrounding mass of black curls.

“Wow, I see what you mean. Mick must love it.”

“A little while ago, he spent over an hour eating me. I came so many times, I literally passed out. I have never known any man who could make oral sex the whole show instead of just foreplay.”

“Wonderful! Well, I have the measurement I need. Leave me your number or email address and I will let you know how soon it will take to get the order filled.”

“Great! Thank you so much Sondra. For everything. I will be making you my regular salesperson from now on.”

“Thank you so much for that. I apologize if I was too intimate, but I love big tits and yours got me so turned on, I would have fucked your guy in a minute if he would have been available.”

“I know, he rocks my world all the time.”

The two women dressed and got themselves respectable. After a hug, they walked out and right into Mick.

“Hi! That was quick.”

“It did not take long to finish our business. What did your dirty little mind think that we were doing?”

“Baking cookies! I love cookies.”

They all laughed. Sondra went behind the counter and took our order to the register. She punched in several details and hit enter. A piece of paper came out of the printer under the counter; she pulled it out and handed it to Keri.

“This the best estimate right now. I will give you the exact price when I contact you with the final details.”

“Great! Thank you so much.”

“Thank you for your business. And thank you Mick, for your tolerance.” Sondra blushed a little when I winked at her.

We left and Keri took me to my practice since it would take too long to go home and then come back.

“Hon, I will pick you up at 6:30, is that good?”

“Yup. I will be out front waiting for you. I love you.”

“I love you so much. Thank you.”

I waved and walked into the building. When practice started everything went really well. Everyone was listening and doing what I asked. They listened without getting bored when I taught. It was a great practice.

Time seemed to fly because suddenly practice was over and everyone was heading for the locker rooms. I went to the lobby and chatted with parents and answered questions and said “Thank you” to the kids as they left. The last families left and the clock said 6:15. I walked out the door and noticed that everyone on the team had left the parking lot. I felt a lot more comfortable when Keri pulled up in the Lexis.

“Hi hon. Are you ready to go?”

“Yes I am and I am starving.”

“Good, because Sarah made lasagna and spent hours roasting garlic for it and the garlic bread.”

“Do we have enough wine?”

“We have enough.”

“Good. Let’s go.”

All of this took place on Wednesday and the party was on Saturday night. On Friday morning we had not heard from Sondra yet and Keri was starting to panic. Keri told me that Sondra said she would call when things were ready and that I should not worry, but she was starting to freak out just a little.

On Saturday morning we were sitting at breakfast when the phone rang. Sarah answered it and almost broke a glass when she spun around.

“It’s the jewelry store!”

Keri leapt for the phone. “This is Keri.”

“Hi Keri, this is Sondra. I am sorry to make this call so late, but I have the majority of your order in hand, but FedEx will not have the nipple shields here until 5 PM.”

“That is really cutting it close. Our party starts at 6:30.”

“I would be happy to drive them to you wherever you will be.”

“I live 20 minutes from the store. If they arrive at 5 we can pick them up there and head out to the party from the store.”

“Ok, I will call you as soon as FedEx pulls in.”

“Thanks” Keri hung up. “We need to go to the store at about 5 to pick up our stuff. We will need to be dressed up and then we can put on the jewelry at the store.”

“Ok. Works for me.”

“Now, we need to talk about rules and boundaries. This party is going to turn into a bit of an orgy. So are we going to participate in any group sex? Sarah will be there with Danny and we have gotten together with them. Other than that everyone will be an unknown.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.