Mick and Keri
Chapter 11: Jamming With A New Friend

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Jamming With A New Friend - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

A couple of weeks later, I walked into the house after practice to find my lover and her best friend in each other’s arms, in tears. I quickly and quietly approached the two.

“Hi hon, what’s wrong?” I had never seen tears in Sarah’s eyes before.

“Nothing bad, dear. It’s wonderful, Sarah has a boyfriend!”

Ok, I am a guy. I cannot remember any time when I hugged another guy and shed tears because he had a girlfriend. It is a chick thing, I guess.

“His name is Danny and he and Sarah met at Trader Joe’s when she was shopping a few weeks ago. They met for coffee a couple of times and had two lunch dates. Night before last they went out to dinner and a movie and one thing lead to another and they ended up giving each other a hand job in the movie theatre.”

“Is that what it takes to be a boyfriend? I could be everyone’s boyfriend!”

I ducked in time to avoid the semi-playful swing at my forehead.

“She was worried that after that it would be a one and done. But Danny called yesterday and last night they went out to hear Bear’s band. Bear remembered her from the jam a few weeks ago and got her up on stage. She shredded the place.”

“So she was so good it brought a tear to everyone’s eyes?” I ducked again.

“Afterwards everyone was congratulating her and Danny faded into the background. She was worried that she had scared him off.”

Sarah looked at me with a big smile, “He let me have the moment and afterwards he hugged me and we talked until the bar closed. We went back to his place and I stayed for the night. We didn’t fuck. We got naked and held each other and we slept together but we didn’t fuck.”

“This morning, he woke her up with breakfast in bed.” Keri glowed. “That means a lot to a girl.”

“He told me that he is in love with me.” Sarah said breaking out in tears again.

“Ok! I don’t know when it happened, but sometime during the last few minutes, I suddenly feel like I have become somebodies dad!”

“Dad!?!?!?!?” Sarah said shocked. She released my lover and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a huge hug and kiss.

“I mean, I feel protective and weary and happy for you all together. Well, I guess I should ask what his intentions are, but that seems apparent. When do we get to meet him?”

“I am bringing Danny to the jam tonight.”

“Should I bring my gun, just to be sure that he has honorable intent?”

“You better be nice, Mick!” Sarah punched me in the shoulder a little harder than playful and gave me that steely eyed pit bull look she gets when she is ready to defend someone with her life.

“Yes ma’am.” What else was I going to say to a sexy, crying, pit bull?

“And don’t tell him that you and I have had sex. No comparing guy notes!”

“How come guys can’t compare notes on girl, but girls can share everything about the guys they are involved with?”

“Because girls get reputations. Guys don’t get called sluts even though they fuck everything that moves, or doesn’t. Besides I don’t want him thinking that our little family is messed up.”

“Messed up? Us?” I smiled at Sarah and tilted my head to the side with a little twitching there a couple of times. She laughed, I was safe from the pit bull.

I decided to go blues casual and commando for the night and pulled on a pair of old blue jeans with holes all over them and a t-shirt with a picture of Muddy Waters on the front. Keri pulled a black polo shirt over her beautiful tits and wiggled a pair of black jeans over her wonderful round hips. The black shirt still showed off her big hard nipples so she pulled on a light blue vest and buttoned it at the waist. Her breasts held the top of the vest open and presented an inviting “V” from her neck to her belt, but hid those magnificent nipples.

We went down to the car and headed out to a restaurant near the bar for a diner before the nights festivities. Keri and I had a big salad and some ribs and a little too much wine. As we sat in the booth Keri’s hand found its’ way into a tear on the side of my pants and then it found its’ way to my cock. She smiled innocently as she played with the head of my cock. She traced her finger around the crown of the head and played around the very tender spot underneath.

Before I could cum she pulled out her hand and patted my dick through my pants. She kissed me on the cheek and she sat smiling while my erection softened and my balls turned from blue to flesh color. We headed out to the bar for the jam. I did not bother trying to hide my still swollen cock as we walked out of the restaurant. Kari earned it and she might as well be seen with a proud man.

Sarah had gone to Danny’s to have dinner before the jam and we were at the bar before they arrived. Sarah walked in first and a guy carrying her guitar followed. Danny was a tall slender man with deep green eyes and blonde hair. It spoke volumes that she let him carry her guitar.

“Hi kids!” Keri shouted to the two as they approached our usual table.

“Hi Mick. Hi Keri. This is Danny.”

“Hi Danny, I’m Keri.”

“Hi. Sarah has told me all about you. It is a pleasure to meet you.”

“Hi Danny, my name is Mick.”

“The blues guy!”

“Oh really?” I looked at Sarah with an accusing stare. “I’m just trying not to mess up.”

Sarah and I went and signed ourselves in for the jam. I also signed in for Keri. I put an asterisk next to Keri and me but did not include Sarah in the bracket. It was time for Sarah to play with some unfamiliar musicians and see where she went. I went to the bar and said “Hi” to Wes, the bartender, and got a drink for myself and Keri. Drinks in hand I headed to the back table to find Keri there with two drinks as well.

“We are going to be in sad shape after that wine and these. I hope we get to play before we get ruined.” I rolled my eyes at Keri.

“Yup, I would hate to do something dumb like play with my tits hanging out!”

“Uh, don’t even think about that.”

“But Mick, you could rock out with your cock out!”

“Keri, maybe we should cut you off now.”

“Uh no, I think I am going to need a fuck after the kids are done tonight. Oh! You mean cut off the drinks. Maybe so, I really don’t want to make a bad impression on Danny.”

I grabbed Keri’s two drinks and took them back to the bar. When I came back Keri was looking a little sleepy and so I handed her the glass of Pepsi that Wes gave me. She smiled, kissed me lightly on the lips and took the drink. Taking a sip, her eyes lit up, I had squeezed some lemon into it just as a surprise.

After the house band opened the night, they called up the first group and they did well. The second grouping was called up and included Sarah. She looked at Keri and me in shock. She looked at Danny and he had no idea what was going on.

“Go on! You can do this. You can’t always play with the same people.” I encouraged her and waved her to the stage.

“Sarah, shred this place!” Keri was a little tipsy but enthusiastically encouraging.

Sarah made her way to the stage and was greeted warmly by the others. A quick conversation took place outlining who would sing or wanted to and who would take lead and who would follow. I moved over to the stool next to Danny.

“This is going to be interesting. This is the first time that Sarah has played with people other than Keri and me. She is scared but so good. Smile a lot and don’t look funny even if she screws up.”

“How will I know if she screws up?”

“You won’t, but she will and if she looks at us like there is something wrong, don’t panic.” Keri sounded very motherly.

“No one but the musicians on stage knows when they fuck up, but they feel like it is out there in front of everybody. Sarah will do fine.”

The leader counted out the beat and the band started up on a slow blues song. Sarah was subdued but in tune and in tempo. When her turn to solo came up she played a bit that was dripping with love and loss and some really deep emotion. When she finished and the rest of the band came back in, the crowd went nuts before Keri and Danny and I could make a sound. After two more songs the house band leader called up the next grouping.

Sarah came back to us after packing up her guitar. And was just glowing.

“That was so much fun!” Sarah was overjoyed.

“You did great! You listened and stayed with everyone. I am proud of you.”

“Thanks Mick. You have been such a big help. I was so scared but you and Keri have made it so easy.” Sarah threw her arms around me and gave me a big kiss.

Danny looked on with a bit of surprise. Sarah unwrapped her arms from my neck and quickly sat next to him. He hugged her and praised her.

“That was amazing. You never told me that you were a rock star!”

“It was not rock, it was blues, and I am not a star by any means.”

“I don’t know. You have always been a star to me.” Keri spoke up.

“I love you guys!” Sarah hugged Danny as she looked at Keri and I.

The night continued and Keri and I got up and did a good job. The crowd was very appreciative and when we returned to our table Sarah and Danny were holding each other and kissing.

“Hey, you two should get a room.”

“Mick, be nice. We don’t need a room when we both have apartments.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.