Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 8: Keri and Mick Share More

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Keri and Mick Share More - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

Sunday morning broke with me lying in a strange bed really having to pee. But I could not move because a woman was pasted to my back, and I was pasted to the back of a woman with my face buried in a mass of black hair. My morning wood was lodged between her ass cheeks pointing down towards her pussy.

As I began to move, Sarah woke up and kissed me on the neck and whispered.

“Morning you wonderful man.”

“Uh ... morning?”

The mass of black hair moved and then its’ owners hips began to rub on my cock. Without turning her head Keri spoke.

“Was last night not enough?”

Then it began to come back to me. I had been sound asleep after last night’s dinner and dessert. I woke up, sort of, to feel something in my ass and a womans pussy rubbing against my face. I remembered licking a pussy and having a mouth sucking on my cock.

During the night Keri and Sarah had come into the guest room and managed to move themselves into the bed and sandwich me. As I woke further, I realized what was happening and I got an erection. The boner rose up right towards Keri’s pussy. So I spread her with my fingers, slipped my cock into her and began to fuck, getting my cock a little wetter and deeper with each thrust.

Sarah’s pussy almost smothered me as she sat fully on my face. As I fucked Keri, Sarah rubbed her clit, hitting me in the nose really hard a few times. As everyone woke up and fully realized what, Keri slid forward and pulled off my cock. I rolled on my back and Sarah proceeded to straddle my face. She rubbed her clit on my chin and I began to nibble on her meaty labia.

Keri straddled me and slid my cock all the way up into her. She ground her clit against me and occasionally slid up and down on my shaft. Sarah buried my nose in her asshole. As I ground my chin up into Sarah’s pussy and sucking the aroma of her ass, Keri and Sarah began kissing and sucking on each other’s tits. My face and cock were being fucked while the two women enjoyed each other’s tongues and tits.

It went on like this until the women had all come several times and I finally, mercifully, shot my load into Keri and we all collapsed in a heap and fell asleep again with Keri in front of me and Sarah hugging my back.

In the soft quiet of my dreams, I heard a faraway voice speaking in my ear.

“I am so happy that you are here. Thank you for letting me have Keri last night. I am going to go and make breakfast. Eggs ok for you?”

In my dream I answered, “Yes, please.”

The dream voice spoke again, “Keri, do you want ham or sausage?”

“Hhrssmmhhgers”

“Ok!” and in my dream Sarah got out of bed and was gone.

Somewhere between that and Keri reaching between her legs and feeling my morning wood, I woke up. Keri spread her pussy and slid me into her wet channel. I slid in and out for a few minutes. As I did so I reached around her and ran my hands over and around her breasts. I used the flat of my palm to massage her nipples to full erection. Her back arched to make access to her pussy even easier and I took advantage of it to hump into her faster and deeper as I kissed her neck and back through the mass of black hair that covered them.

“Baby, don’t wait for me. I am a little sore and I think that you need to pee.”

She placed her hand on the hand that was on her left breast. I held her tighter and pumped her faster and faster until I felt it coming. Keri must have sensed it because she pulled off of me and turned over presenting her stomach to my cock. I grabbed my cock and pumped it a few more times until I shot all over her stomach and bush. I shot several times before Keri began to pick up the cum with her fingers and lick them clean.

I got up and helped Keri out of bed. With Keri holding my dick, we walked to the bath room. My erection would not go down thanks to Keri and she sat down on the toilet and began to pee. The sound of her piss hitting the water was too much and I pulled out of Keri’s grip and ran into the shower and began to piss ... up! Oh the relief! I pissed about 4 feet up in the air and the stream began to drop down the glass front of the shower as my cock softened.

Keri pressed her face against the glass and acted like I was peeing into her mouth. She sank lower and lower as my cock sank. Finally I slowed to a drop and I shook my dick till it was emptied and I turned on the shower. Keri rose from the toilet, flushed it and stepped into the huge shower with me.

Keri grabbed a wash cloth and the soft soap and started soaping up my back and ass and legs, turning me around, she washed my chest and face and bald head. Then she gently washed my cock and balls which I found were pretty sensitive this morning.

I then washed my loves body with care and stood back as she washed her hair. With her hair all soapy and her arms up in the air her breasts swung pendulously. I grabbed my cock and began stroking it. Her tits were swinging and I was getting harder. Finally Keri opened her eyes in time to see me shoot out a small glob of cum.

“Sorry, those are the most wonderful tits in the whole world, and not just because I get to have them. Keri, I feel so lucky to be able to be with you. I love you, love your body. Thank you for letting me into your life.”

Keri took me by the shoulders and spun me around in the shower to rinse me off. Then she did a pirouette of her own to rinse. She turned off the shower and looked at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.