Mick and Keri
Chapter 3: Keri Takes Mick Home

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Keri Takes Mick Home - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

Keri moved back and got her tits out of the way so I could stand. I helped her put on her coat, and she kissed me, then I pulled on mine. We moved towards the door and she smiled softly, and kissed me as I held the door open. As she walked past me I gently patted her on the ass.

As we walked to the car Keri grabbed my hand and held it tightly. She pressed the button on her car key fob and when I opened the driver door, she kissed me, again, and I helped her in. After getting in on the passenger side, she leaned over to offer another kiss. I accepted it and smiled.

“I have been kissed more today than I have in the past 20 years. I’m not sure how I feel about that. It seems like I am being baited with kisses and ass and eyes and pussy and smiles and tits.”

Wiggling her eyebrows and with a big smile, she drove out of the lot and headed to her home. What else I was headed for I wasn’t sure.

We drove Northeast for about 20 minutes on winding roads that went higher and higher into the surrounding foothills. I had not taken the time to drive around my new home since I moved here so I really did not know where we were or where we were going. I knew we were going up and I knew that there were a lot of trees up here and not a lot of homes.

Finally after a lot of climbing and several switch backs, we came around a last curve and there was the house. Her home, her mansion, her compound! It was not really a mansion, but it was a large beautiful glass walled house. There were solar panels and cactus and what was not glass looked like adobe. It was beautiful.

As we pulled up I could have sworn that I saw a naked woman standing in one of the windows. Keri pulled up to the garage door and it opened on its own. Cool! She came to a stop and quickly opened the door and got out. There was a Lexus SUV in the garage as well as a ton of ski equipment.

Keri ran around to my side of the car and after a long firm hug and another kiss she took my hand and walked me into the house. As we entered she called out.

“Sarah, I’m home.”

“Yes ma’am I saw you driving up.”

Sarah. A woman watched us pull up. The naked woman?

Sarah walked around a corner. She was a small woman of maybe 5’4” and about 100 pounds. She was wearing sweat pants and a polo shirt over a t-shirt. She had dark blonde hair and her hair matched her eyebrows. I don’t know why, but when I see a blonde I always note the color of the eyebrows. It goes back to an old joke about why blondes dye their eyebrows black.

She took Keri’s coat and asked for mine. I handed it to her noticing the muscles in her fore arms.

“Ryan packed up his things and left about an hour ago. He only took his own things and did not make a big deal about moving out.”

“Thanks Sarah. I was a little worried about you being here alone.”

“Don’t worry about me. I can handle myself and I still have my two friends, Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson.”

I laughed a bit and Sarah gave me a very serious look. She reminded me of my old friend, Annie, and her pit bulls. When I first met the dogs they were very, very edgy and protective. Annie told me that they would warm up as soon as they were sure I was not an enemy. When one of them, a huge male, walked up to me I was getting ready to freak. The massive head sniffed my crotch and then my hand and then he rolled on his back and whimpered. Yup. Big evil pit bull. A few scratches on the belly and he was my lifelong friend.

Sarah was a pit bull; a serious, petite, pit bull, hottie, with a gun. She was pretty and showed a good amount of muscle in the arms and her thighs even stretched the legs of her sweats.

“Sarah, this is Mick.”

“THAT Mick?”

“Yes! I am hoping that he will be a regular visitor, but that is to be determined. Once you know him, I think that you are going to like him, a lot.”

Sarah’s ears perked up (like a pit bull?) and she looked me over.

“Mick, Sarah is my friend, body guard and housekeeper. She lives in an apartment attached behind the house and I trust her with my life. She is also a cook and plays a mean guitar. Sometimes we sit around at night and jam. She is also a black belt in taekwondo. Had she been here last night I might not have called you.”

“Hi Sarah. Pleasure to meet you.” I stepped forward to shake her hand. She returned the gesture with a nice firm grip.

“Mick, one more thing. You notice that it is warm in here. This house is solar heated and stays pretty warm, so we both usually walk around naked. You don’t have to do so, but if you feel comfortable please feel free. I feel comfortable around you, Sarah probably will not for a while.”

“That explains it. I thought I saw someone standing nude in the window as we drove up.” I looked at her and smiled.

Sarah did not flinch or change her facial expression at all.

“Keri, actually, I walk around my apartment naked most of the time. But right now we need to talk.”

“Ok, but if you don’t mind, I am going to get comfortable first. I’ll be right back.” Keri turned and walked into the next room, a large room with a fireplace, and up the wide spiral staircase to the upper part of the house.

Sarah spoke softly, “Why don’t you have a seat at the breakfast bar while you wait. If Keri is comfortable with you, you must be at least ok. Would you like a drink?”

“We just had a big breakfast, but I could use some water or orange juice if you have any.”

I took a seat at the big breakfast bar and watched Sarah turn and walk into the kitchen area. She took out a glass and pulled a large pitcher of OJ from the refrigerator. Filling the glass she walked to me and set it softly on the bar and returned to her days work. She moved with precision. No movement was wasted except for the slight wiggle under the front of her shirt and the back of her sweats. She was almost cat-like. A feline pit bull?

A feline pit bull, with a gun!

“Thank you very much. Have you worked for Keri very long?”

Before she could answer, I heard Keri speak behind me.

“I feel so much better”. I turned to see her come down the stairs. She was naked except for a pair of Ugg boots. Her wonderful large breasts were bouncing and swaying with each step and the glorious black dense patch of pubic hair stood out against her bronze skin. In spite of this powerful sexual vision I chuckled when I saw her boots.

“Hey, I just happen to have cold feet.” She placed her hands on her hips and taped her right foot.

“Cold feet? Sounds like a personal problem.”

Keri took me by the hand and led me into the living room. It had a vaulted ceiling with glass windows from floor to ceiling. The view was spectacular. The mountains and trees were pristine and there was not a house to be seen anywhere. The fireplace filled the lower half of the back wall and a huge TV filled the space above it. The rest of the room seemed to be made up of a giant double sided sofa that snaked around with part of it facing the fireplace and part facing the large windows and a piano in front of them.

Keri had me sit down facing the window and sat next to me. She cuddled close and used me as a pillow. Her right shoulder wedged between the sofa back and my left side. She laid her head on my shoulder, placed her left hand on my leg as I placed my left arm around her and rested my hand on her naked hip. And there we were.

I was still so confused. The few people who know me well, know that I am a pretty conservative guy. The idea of dating a woman to fuck her, just doesn’t occur to me. Maybe that is why I don’t date. I just don’t see an end game. The fact that I was still a little in love with my first wife after all these years might have caused me to not get involved with women too much either. My first wife was the finest woman I had ever known. My feelings for her were so strong. When she left me, I fell into a very black place for a long time.

It was only a few years ago that I began to let go and realized that although I loved her, I was no longer in love with her. But I just never let my emotions rise to a very high level again. I really did not want to open myself up to the pain again. Love was for young fools and sad movies, not for 60 plus year old guys.

We sat for the longest time. Keri never tried to feel me up and I made no moves on her. Finally I had gone through my mental Rolodex and felt that I had my thoughts in order and I had answers to any question Keri might have. So I broke the silence.

“Keri I don’t know how to put this. On one hand my guy side tells me that I should just shut up and fuck you as long as I can, until you get tired of me. My professional side is yelling “stranger danger!” and telling me that there might be something wrong with this whole thing, because this just doesn’t happen in the real world. My mature analytical side is asking “What the hell were you thinking? So tell me,” I paused for a few seconds as she turned to look into my eyes.

“WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?”

Keri chuckled and then sighed.

“I have felt a very strong attraction to you since the first time we played together. I wanted to talk to you, but when we finished you thanked me and went over and sat in a corner and watched the rest of the night. You seemed to be studying the players. I had never seen anything like it. I wanted to talk to you but the men there kept chatting me up and I did not seem to be able to break away.”

“Keri, you don’t seem to be a woman that would let a few men get in your way.”

“Ok! So I liked the attention. I didn’t want to shoo away anyone that was stroking my ego. But you never hit on me. You never chatted me up and when you did talk to me, all you told me was how thankful you were to me for putting up with you on stage. You had no ego. You never seemed to have the “Me, Me” attitude I see from so many other men in my world.”

“Mick, I make a shit ton of money. I can buy boy toys from now to eternity, but I cannot buy friends and there is no price that can be placed on love.”

“Love? Who said anything about love?” I was getting nervous now and a bit defensive.

“Look Keri, I was not looking for love. I was not looking to have sex with anyone. I just want to go on from day to day, doing a good job and not hurting anyone. I won’t start any fights, but I will finish them. I will lay down my life for my family and my friends. But I am not looking for love.”

“I don’t know what YOU are looking for Mick, but I found something. I believe that I found a real friend. Sarah is my friend and my bodyguard, I understand that she would take a bullet for me, but it was not until this morning that I really felt the depth of emotion that someone really would give their life for mine. I never even thought about it.”

“I sensed a depth of emotions in you. You have a lot of stuff bottled up. I had to know who you were. So I found a way to spend some alone time with you. Walking turned out to be the best thing in the world. I found out about your career and your two passions; your work with kids and your music.”

“Most people would think of a man your age working with kids would be some kind of pedophile. But you really like the kids and you would do anything to find a way for them to reach their hopes and dreams. You have this stuff inside of you and what working with the kids does not bring out, the music does.”

“I think that I have seen into your soul, Mick. You have something in you I want to have in my life. If that means as a friend, I will learn to deal with that. I have a feeling that the idea of a friend with benefits is not going to be on your agenda. I know now that sex without love is not a comfortable place for you.”

“So here we are. I am in my world of high finance and low morals. Make the bucks and fuck who and what you can. I have come to hate it. I love the money but now I do everything I can to keep my deals moral and above board, all since I met you. My clients began to appreciate that and that is why I have become so successful in the past year. I could charge each of them thousands of dollars more a month and they would pay it because they trust me and after getting to know you, I have learned to honor that trust.”

“This house is my get away. This house is my escape. I would like you to be a part of my world, at least the part of it that I try to keep good and right. You have something that fills a hole in my soul. From walking with you, I know that you have holes too and I am praying that I might be able to fill some of those for you.”

She never moved her hand or her head. She spoke quietly like she was just speaking through my chest right into my heart. Every once in a while she would shift a little and snuggle a little more or move her left hand to scratch an itching spot on the side of her large wonderful breast. I listened and heard what she was saying. She got quiet after her revelation and my mind began to go over everything she said.

I’m not a fast thinker. I come up with really witty reply’s about two minutes after someone makes a statement. My thought process is a little slow, but usually pretty thorough. I was examining things.

My immediate situation was that I was sitting on a sofa with a beautiful naked woman in my arms and a beautiful view in front of me. I faced a few possibilities. I could go with my base instincts and fuck Keri and say good bye or I could fuck Keri and keep coming back for more or I could sit here until I had to pee and make a run for it or I could deal with the whole situation like an adult and take it a step at a time.

After what seemed like forever, Keri spoke again.

“Mick, I think I know what you are struggling with. You and I could just fuck like bunnies and go our separate ways after a while. Maybe you are afraid that you don’t have enough love in you to take care of your kids and your music and then add a naked, love starved woman to the mix. You don’t want to take another emotional nuke.”

“You see, I have a problem with that one, because I have never had enough love in my life to have even an emotional firecracker. I have never loved anyone so much that my life would be crippled without them; and vice versa; until now. Mick, I think that I love you. I have never said that to a lover and meant it.”

“Keri, it’s awkward as hell to sit here with you in my arms and hear you say that. The pressure of the situation wants me to tell you the same thing, but I don’t know that it would be true. I also don’t know if it would be a lie. Right now I am still in shock about this morning. I would normally have never done what I did. Normally I think that I would have told you to get your clothes on and leave. I would have cut you out of my life altogether. I still don’t know why I didn’t.”

“It’s because you have great taste in naked women!”

“I am serious!”

“So am I. When are you going to get comfortable as well?” She rubbed her breasts against me.

“Keri! Walking with you has been great. Getting to know you has been great. Playing music with you has been fantastic. Having sex with you this morning was not making love ... I don’t think; and that uncertainty is the part making me crazy.”

“Mick, if you can handle the sex without love part, I can deal with it. But I don’t know if I can handle not having you in my life. I am not going to ask you to fuck me every day after our walks. But I need you in my life, so if you don’t want more, please let’s stay friends. Let’s keep the walks and the music. Please.”

We sat there for the longest time, time just seemed to freeze. Sometimes talking; sometimes just quietly enjoying the silence and the view and the contact. My hand remembered that it was on the naked hip of a beautiful woman. I squeezed her hip and the side of her ass and pressed down on my arm to try to give her a hug. She turned her face up towards me and raised her lips to my face and kissed me on the cheek. I turned my head and kissed her lips.

STOP!

Why?

My heart was heavy and full of the burden of the feelings for this woman. I did not want to hurt my friend. I did not want to hurt anyone. I did not want to get hurt. I had this feeling. I had this feeling somewhere inside. I’d not felt this one in decades. It was overwhelming. She might hurt me, or she might not. I was not sure which was more terrifying.

No.

I don’t think that she could do anything that would hurt. She would not rip out my heart. She would not make me sorry for anything I would do. She played music I loved. She had big tits. She said that she loved me. She made me, not let me, made me fuck her in the ass. She was my friend first and foremost, and friends don’t hurt each other.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.