Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 2: Mick and Keri Go To Breakfast

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mick and Keri Go To Breakfast - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

Keri stood, pulled up her tights, turned gave me a kiss on the lips, pressing her marvelous breasts against me, and headed for her coat. I pulled on my jeans, tucked in my slightly hard cock, and grabbed my coat. Opening the door for her, I let her out and locked it behind us.

“I parked down at the foot of the steps; I’ll drive to breakfast since you have been doing all the driving this morning.” She grinned that evil grin.

“Ok.” Smiling.

We walked down the stairs to Keri’s Lexus. As we approached the car she pushed the button on her key fob and the doors unlocked. Quickly moving in front of her, I opened her door. She gave me another kiss, and a squeeze of my crotch and sat in the car. I made a quick adjustment as I walked around to the passenger side and as I got in Keri started the motor.

“Where to Mick?”

“Well, I really like Elmers and it is close.”

“Ooh, I love Elmers too. Which way do I go?”

I gave directions and three minutes later we parked in the lot at Elmers. I hopped out of the car and ran around to her door, opening it for her. Offering my hand, I helped her out and she kissed me, I closed the door and held her hand as we walked to the restaurant door. Opening the door, she kissed me again. I think I am seeing a pattern!

“Hi, Welcome to Elmers. Will it be the two of you this morning?” The older lady at the reception station was warm and pleasant.

“Yes. Could we please have a booth in the back?” Keri answered.

Since this was her treat I let her take the lead. The hostess went first and led us to a booth, followed by Keri (and her ass) and me and my trying to get hard penis. It still hypnotized me, the way that wonderful ass moved, especially knowing that it was commando under those tights. Was that a wet spot?

I helped Keri take off her coat, took the time to admire her stiff nipples under my yellow t-shirt, and she kissed me again. I laid both of our coats on the bench opposite our seat and slid in next to her as the hostess offered us menus and told us our server would be there soon.

“I am starving!” Keri spoke with a little drama in her voice.

“Me too. This is the least crowded I have seen this place. We must be right at the end of breakfast.”

The server came by and we ordered. I was surprised at the amount of food that Keri ordered. The woman had a very healthy appetite. We sat in silence for several minutes after placing our orders. Finally, Keri spoke.

“This has been quite a surprising morning, hasn’t it?”

“It was not the way I had planned to start the day. I am very confused and, frankly, a bit scared. I know we have not talked much about our personal lives, but I have not been looking for anything like a romantic relationship. I’m not sure I want one.”

“Mick, I am sorry for what I started. But I loved every second of our time together this morning. I don’t know if this was just sex to you, but to me, well, it has been a long time since a man actually made love to me. You were so caring and so considerate. In comparison Ryan was a brute.”

“Would you like to explain what you thought you are doing?”

“Mick, I have been a foolish old woman. I fell in lust with Ryan. He was young and hot and had a huge dick. We fucked like animals for a few months, but once I got past his dick there was nothing else going on. He became just a handy dick. There was no emotion. When I came home the other night and found him banging some girl in my bed that was the end.”

“But, Keri, jumping from one relationship for sex into another one does not seem like the decision a smart woman like you would make.”

“Ok. Truth time. When I first met you at the blues jam I thought that you were a bit standoffish and conceited.”

“Really?”

“You didn’t associate with the other musicians’ very much. It took a while to see you through the music and get to know you. At first I thought that you might be gay. All the other men were always hitting on me and chatting me up, but not you.”

“As I said, I was not looking for a relationship, and meeting women just seems pointless when you know that it has to come to nothing.” I think my defenses were showing.

“I understand, now, but then it took a few times playing together for me to see a different you. You were generous with the other players. You made sure that everyone got to play and get their voice heard. You encouraged people to do things they might not normally do. I know that you made me do things with the piano that I would have never tried. You made me really think about what I was doing with my volume and with my timing. It was like taking music lessons again.”

“That is no big deal; it is the coach in me. That is how I learned to front a band. I never considered myself to be more important than the guitar player or the keyboard player. I think of my voice as just being another instrument.” I think I might have been blushing.

“When you said that you walked every day I thought that it would be a nice chance to get to know you and to get out and get some exercise. That is why I asked when and where you walked and that is why I showed up unannounced the first time.”

“That was a little ballsy. I could have been an axe murderer or something.”

“Well, like I said, I also thought that you were gay.”

“Really!”

“Well, I think I am a pretty sexy woman and you never even looked below my eyes.”

“Oh Keri, I looked you over from head to toe when you were not looking.” As I spoke I paid specific attention to the wonderful mounds that were stretching out my xxl sized t-shirt.

“I have been admiring your body since I first saw you. I would never speak to a woman while staring at her tits, it’s not polite.”

“Even tits like these?”

I looked down and she lifted her breasts with the t-shirt and set them on the table. The hard nipples were poking up under the yellow fabric. I looked at them and just admired them in awe.

Looking Keri in the eye, I spoke, “Even tits like those.”

Keri leaned back from the table, pulling her tits back off the table and let her breasts return to their normal hanging position, with the nipples still pointing straight forward. I shifted my sitting position and readjusted my stiffening cock so that it had room to grow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.