A New Life for My Mother - Cover

A New Life for My Mother

Copyright© 2016 by werewolf

Chapter 9

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I was very young when my mother was jailed for killing my abusive father. I could hardly remember her but I wanted to be there when she came out!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

I was on site early the following morning, before anyone else, Oscar greeted me in his usual boisterous manner of course, Pete looked dog tired but cheered up a lot when I handed him an envelope containg five hundred pounds.

“That’s for coming in at the last minute mate” I said, “And for looking after the mutt as well, I appreciate it”

“That’s great Michael” he smiled, “I’ve had a couple of offers while I’ve been here, you know to watch out on other sites, this’ll let me hire a man for one of them at least, thanks very much”

“Get off home mate” I said, “Get some sleep, you look like you need it”

Don was next and I gave him a similar envelope, but asked him to look out the plans that he had drawn up when he built a double garage at his place.

“I want one putting in here” and I showed him where, then we went round the site discussing various things until the other lads arrived and I left them all to their jobs.

I spent a couple of hours picking up rubbish from around the site, then I called it a day and went home.

Mum was mowing the lawn wearing a pink vest top over a white mini skirt and nearly jumped out of her skin when I slid a hand up under her skirt and caressed her sexy little bottom.

She stopped the mower and draped her arms around my neck to kiss me,

“Tell me that you’ve come home to ravish me” she breathed into my mouth,

“It’s been hours since you did”

“Actually I came home to talk about what you’re going to do about going to London” I smiled, “But I’m open to offers, after a cup of tea of course”

I followed her into the kitchen while she filled the kettle and switched it on, then she reached up into the cabinet for the cups, her skirt rode up over her buttocks and she squealed as I knelt down and kissed her bottom through the filmy material of her panties.

“I thought you wanted tea” she laughed as I pulled the panties down over her thighs.

“Fuck the tea” I grinned as I buried my face in her buttocks, my tongue licked over her tiny rear hole and she moaned out her desire.

“I do mum” I said, “But we both want this right now, the tea can wait”

She turned round and once again draped both arms round my neck as I lifted her up on the table.

“It certainly can” she breathed into my mouth as I unzipped my jeans, “But my cunt can’t wait”

“Ooh Michael” she sighed, “Tell me you’ll always want me like this”

“Definitely” I said as we began to fuck, “I can’t imagine ever being without you”

“Come with me to London then, let me look forward to this every night”

“Yes” I agreed, “Phone him up and tell him you want a suite”

“I’ll settle for a tent as long as you’re in it”

“Phone Laura as well, that way they’ll think she’s with me”

“Mmm, perfect darling, your hard cock and her wet pussy every night for a week, now stop talking and fuck me”

Much later as we were drinking our tea, she asked how I was doing for money.

“Better than I thought mum” I told her honestly, she said I’d only got to ask and it would be there for me.

“I know that mum and I’m grateful, I’ve easly got enough to do what I want on the cottage”

“I know something you haven’t got” she smiled.

“What’s that?”

“A nice car”

“There’s nothing wrong with the old banger!” I said indignantly, “She goes like a bomb”

“Ye it does darling” she laughed, “But most bombs end up going bang”

I couldn’t argue with that.

“Go upstairs, get in the shower and then we’ll go into town, I’ll buy two new cars we’ll go to London in style”

“Two cars?” I laughed, “Mum you can’t drive yet, you’ve not even had one lesson”

“Well when I finish in London I’ll pay for lessons, now don’t argue, I’m getting two cars”

An hour or so later we arrived at a car sales room, and had a stroll around looking at the various models on display, I noticed a sales man inside talking to a young lad, slightly younger than me, then he pointed to us and went back to his desk, no doubt he thought he’d let the lad deal with us as we didn’t look particularly affluent to his jaundiced eye!

Nervously he approached us and asked if he could help us, we’d been adniring a new Range Rover so mum said,

“Thank you yes you can help me, I want two of those” and pointed to the pricey vehicle.

The youth swallowed and said he’d fetch the senior salesman,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.