Let It Snow - Cover

Let It Snow

Copyright© 2016 by Severusmax

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Doctor Abraham Rosenfeld and his wife Tricia have multiple lovers as it is, but one snowy, bleak day during the Christmas break leads to things getting closer with his stepdaughters, all of whom adore him. To make things even wilder, his neighbors get in on the fun as they are trapped inside by the snow with little to do but fuck.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Pegging   Nudism  

“Damn it, honey, you girls have outdone yourselves for sure with this supper! The clam and wine sauce is excellent, plus the asparagus is just hot enough, but still crisp. And the garlic bread is to die for, ladies! Talk about your team effort!”

I couldn’t help but rave about the excellent dinner that the women of our new, growing family had cooked together that night.

“This wine goes well with it, too. A nice white wine that fits a seafood spaghetti like this. Perhaps we men should do something in the morning for the ladies’ breakfast, eh?” Stavros suggested aloud.

“Amen to that! Some pancakes or waffles might well be in order,” I concurred.

This made the womenfolk beam and giggle at the idea of us men serving them breakfast of that sort.

“See now, this is proof that the men care for us every bit as much as we care for them. Which is a damn good thing, because I’m very attached to both of them, as I am to Demetrios as well, something that I will prove to him quite well when he gets back home from my parents,” Vicki declared.

This statement put smiles on everyone’s faces as they thought of the youth returning to add another cock to the equation and help us older men out.

“That sounds terrific, but in the meantime, let’s initiate Christy and Jess back into the fold. Abe, will you be good enough to give Christy a proper fucking. Stavros, please do the same for Jess? I hope to see both of you girls pregnant to our men soon enough, too, though I’m not sure which man should father which woman’s child the first time around. I trust that we’ll all decide that later, anyway, if it doesn’t already get resolved by a happy accident or two.

“Anyway, I can almost guarantee you that the sisters Hamid are eager for some dick at last, now that they’ve warmed up and eaten and drunk a bit. Right, ladies?” Tricia turned to my ex-wife and former sister-in-law.

Both sisters licked their lips at the prospect of sex with the two men stuck in the house with them.

Foreplay for Christy that night seemed to consist of moving her chair out of the way, bending over her spot at the supper table, and fingering herself to ease my entry into her pussy. I had missed it for a good while now. It was a very wet, slippery hole, too, and I was more than eager to stick my prick inside it. My ex-wife began moving her hips with a sexual pace that was more than just enthusiastic. It was a primal hunger of a sort. She seemed to desperately want intimacy with me again and not just physical. She also craved it rough and painful. She proved this when I playfully slapped her bottom while fucking her wonderful pussy.

“Damn it, that feels so awesome! Hurt me! Take me! Punish me for being such a stupid bitch and losing you for Jess as well as me! Hurt me for hurting you! Make me your bitch, Abe, but love me again!” Christy begged me.

“I never stopped loving you, Christy. The wound just scabbed over and I also fell in love with Tricia. I only told you off because I was still angry with you and I wasn’t sure that my open marriage had room for an ex. Now I know better, of course. Yes, if you’re a pain slut, I’ll gladly give you pain, but not to punish you. You’ve already punished yourself. No, I’ll give you pain because it excites both of us,” I answered and noticed just how wet she really was.

Meanwhile, Jess was now on the floor on her back, while Stavros drove deep inside her. He fondled her lovely breasts and roughly used her, albeit missionary style. He carried on in a manner that would have given her carpet burn if there had been carpet on the floor (there was a Persian rug, but the floor itself was hardwood). The way that she coupled with Stavros indicated not only an attraction on his part, but one on hers, too.

Jessica was thankfully able to focus on her current partner. Her hips rocked with the same ardor that he showed her in the act of coupling. She and I both knew that we would mate again, naturally. This fact was reinforced by a look that she briefly gave me before returning her full attention to him. Even so, this was his time and she was determined not to shortchange him.

I pounded Christy longer and harder now, my strokes inside her bringing her closer to the point of no return. She certainly put her heart and soul into the act of mating. She pushed her delectable ass back at me with every thrust, teasing me with the obvious invitation to use her butt soon as well. She apparently wanted me to know that no hole was barred. Her slick, soaking wet twat now covered my dick with her juices as she gushed and squeezed me like a vise.

When I started playing with her asshole with my fingers, Christy lost all self-control and she screamed her release for all to hear. It wasn’t English, French, or Arabic, but something atavistic, a guttural, ear piercing shriek from some primal part of her spirit. It was also more than enough to trigger my own release, as I spurted out several ropes of my own cum.

Stavros didn’t last much longer himself. When he came, so did Jess, at which point both women did something rather unexpected. Christy went over to Stavros to suck her sister’s juices off his cock while Jess did the same for me. The way that the ladies looked up at us, while the rest of our women watched in fascination, spoke volumes about how they felt about things.

This was especially true when they stopped and stood up to make out with each other. The next thing that I knew, Christy had her fingers inside Jess’s snatch and vice versa, the girls pushing our spunk further inside each other. Then they pulled out their fingers and slipped a little of the other man’s jizz back inside themselves.

“There. We’re both fertile tonight and we each have both of your seeds inside each of us. I hope that we can get you both back to hardness, so that Stavros can fuck me while Abe can do Jess. We want you to breed us together, guys. We’re sisters and you’re almost brothers to each other. Not to mention that you’re also lovers, as we are now, aren’t we, Sis?

“We have reconciled now and we are equal parts of your harem. It is your harem, isn’t it? Well, both of you men’s harem. That’s cool. Any lover of yours is a lover of mine. Including your wives here, I might add,” Christy announced.

Then she slipped me plenty of tongue as Jess did for Stavros before swapping to let both of us taste our mixed fluids.

“Yes, welcome to the family, welcome to the harem, to the tribe, my loves,” I told them, “What’s mine is Stavros’s and what’s his is mine. That also means that you belong to Tricia, Vicki, and my daughters here. And to Rachel and to Rebecca Cohen here, lest we forget. I took you back today, both of you, but this means that I share you as you share me.”

“Here’s some Viagra, babe. Screw that Jess like she deserves. Same for you with Christy, hon,” Tricia told us while holding and making out with Vicki.

“Yes, let the healing continue!” Vicki enthusiastically agreed.

She then put her hands on Tricia’s booty as they swapped spit.

“You don’t mind if we rim the girls while you fuck them?” Rachel asked us now.

“Not in the least,” I told her.

Rachel grinned as Rebecca joined her in the act of rimming the Lebanese sisters.

“See, Jews and Arabs can enjoy each other after all,” Rebecca laughed.

“That much was proved when I married this stud. But, yes, keep that up, please! Who’s going to rim the men, though?” Christy encouraged her new ass licker.

“Us, of course,” Vicki answered.

She then started licking Stavros’s butt cheeks while Tricia did the same for me before honing in on our cracks.

“What she said,” Tricia told us as her tongue pleasured me.

Rebecca did the same for Christy and Rachel sampled Jess, but then they swapped for a little while.

“Don’t exclude the youngsters,” I reminded them.

It was only right to invite our daughters to join us in the act.

“As if you could,” Fanny giggled.

My firstborn then put my balls in her mouth and Emma did the same for Stavros.

“I love the taste of a man’s balls,” Emma declared.

“What should we do, Daddy?” Kay asked me now.

“Lie down in front of Jess in your case and let her taste you. Selena, do the same for Christy. Susie, suck on and play with Jess’s tits. Pippa, do that for Christy. That way, all of you who can fuck or suck will do so. Sarah, run the camcorder and masturbate while watching us. I want to hear you jilling off while you film us together.

“This is just a home movie, though. It’s not for distribution. People wouldn’t understand this, not in the least. We adults would all be in jail and social services would claim four of you girls,” I instructed them while using Jess’s delightfully warm and wet hole from behind.

“And after this, let’s have a free-for-all orgy, a clusterfuck, guys,” Vicki urged us all, putting smiles on our faces.

“We got a good start on that already, but sure. Sounds great to me. It’s a good thing that we have the blue stuff, or else this long night of fucking everyone might very well kill me,” I quipped.

I continued to use Jess’s sweet slit and enjoy the slickness of her slippery twat from behind.

“Same here ... I look forward to Demetrios showing up to help out. We’ll need to put him out to stud very soon,” Stavros chuckled as he plundered Christy’s luscious body.

“Adding a third guy certainly helps. We’ll welcome him into this new, reorganized family with open legs, trust me, husband,” Vicki told him, “or should I say husbands? After all, you’re both now married to all of us women. We’re all sisters now ... sister-wives, right, girls?”

“You got that right, darling! I can’t wait until Sarah can join us in bed and we can all make sweet love to each other, all of us! No exclusions, no exemptions! Just a family full of lovers, friends, brothers, sisters, etc., all of us tangled up with each other in the sweet sweat of our debauchery. This is going to be awesome!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.