Let It Snow
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by Severusmax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Doctor Abraham Rosenfeld and his wife Tricia have multiple lovers as it is, but one snowy, bleak day during the Christmas break leads to things getting closer with his stepdaughters, all of whom adore him. To make things even wilder, his neighbors get in on the fun as they are trapped inside by the snow with little to do but fuck.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Pegging   Nudism  

“Mom? How are you?” Demetrios answered the phone, which was on speaker, of course.

“I’m fine, honey buns. Speaking of which, would you mind if I wanted to actually pour some honey on your ass?” Vicki asked her son.

She winked at us and fought back a giggle.

“Mom, seriously, why would you want to do that?” Demetrios sounded nervous, but curious.

“So I could lick it off your cute butt, son, that’s why! Don’t even try to tell me that you would mind having my tongue explore your crack and lick your cheeks as well. I don’t believe that for even a second. You’re my son. You got my nature and your father’s. Hell, I’ve already given you handjobs. Don’t you want to step up to the next phase? I’d love to have oral sex with you, including analingus.

“Imagine Mommy’s tongue gliding along your crack and over your buns, licking away at the honey smeared all over your bottom. Imagine never knowing when Mommy might go down on you and pleasure you, even when you’re face down and all that you have to offer me is your ass! Imagine Mommy fingering you, too. I could also suck your balls from that position, and even peg you if you wished it,” Vicki suggested to her son.

He groaned and sighed with obvious lust.

“Mom, do you have to ... do this now? I’m so turned-on, but I don’t dare to jerk off at Grandpa and Grandma’s, for fear of what they might do if they caught me! I don’t know where I could find the privacy, but it does sound very enticing!”

Demetrios admitted in earshot of all of us that he found the idea of more intimacy with his own mother very appealing.

“Go to the cellar. It worked for me. There’s a spot where you can hide and jerk off, though you need to keep me on the line. I want to hear you jerking off for me. For Mommy. Can you do that for me? Pretty please? Trust me, we’ll do lots of hot, sweaty, kinky things when you get home, too. Things that you’ve only fantasized about. Sex is just the start of them.

“Though we will have lots of sex, those of us involved in this business, and it’s quite a few. But, yes, your Mommy will make sure to fuck you a lot! You’ll get to try every hole ... mouth, pussy, ass! Your Mommy’s a slut, okay? I’m proud to be a slut, in fact! You’ll see what I mean soon enough,” Vicki kept up the kinky sex talk.

By now, Demetrios snuck into the basement and began jerking off for his mother.

“Oh, God, Mom ... I’m gonna cum soon if you keep this up!”

Demetrios grunted as he stroked himself in our hearing.

“Just imagine your father butt-fucking you while you’re balls deep inside my twat, then! Imagine his thick cock using your ass, pushing you deeper into my cunt. When you finally cum, you are almost at my cervix. You seed me and I fall pregnant to you, your own mother conceiving by you as your father spills his load up your butt. Imagine me walking around naked with the baby bump from your spawn, dear. I’m still young enough that I have ample time to conceive.

“In fact, I’m working on getting knocked up by Dr. Abraham Rosenfeld, with your father’s consent. Your father is going to impregnate Emma, Abraham’s own stepdaughter! Imagine sex with Tricia and her daughters. Imagine how many times you can breed Emma and her sisters, not to mention the Cohen and Hamid girls. Prepare to be a stud for Mommy. You’ll be a stud for me, right?” Vicki urged her son.

Demetrios finally came from her words and hung up to clean up, but left a text with a heart and a flower for her, which was answer enough for her.

“Well, that was rather wild, to say the least! Well done, Vicki Pappas!” I now complimented her, “Recruiting your son as a stud for the family is excellent work indeed. Alright, we’ve done enough of your turn. Who is next? Sarah, ask away.”

“Fanny, Truth or Dare?” Sarah asked the firstborn.

She was truly curious as to what she might say.

“Truth, then. I still have to recover from Mum’s dare,” Fanny licked her lips with obvious delight in that memory.

“Okay, then, Sis. Say you were stuck in a largely uninhabited world or land, and you had to found a civilization, so you got to take nine other people with you, some men, some women. None of them could be from this family, so who would they be and why? Bear in mind that you’re the sort of matriarch of this new society, though it wouldn’t have to be matriarchal after you were gone,” Sarah asked cleverly.

“Nine other people, and not from this tribe, eh? Could they be historical persons as well as living ones?” Fanny asked her sister, rather curious.

“Sure, supposing that we had a time machine or something, I guess. Who would they be, then?” Sarah continued to probe.

“Alright, then. First, I would choose Bill Nye and Neil de Grasse Tyson, just to make sure that we had plenty of brainpower going on in the future society. Next, I would select Carl Sagan, for much the same reason. Then I would pick Mark Antony, thus freeing him from Cleopatra’s control and Octavian’s schemes.

“Of course, though I would cane him good for massacring the Roman citizens on the Campus Martius. I would bring his wife Octavia and his priestess whore Glaphyra, just for kicks and help him keep him happy. We would need a good soldier, after all. Despite his faults, Mark Antony was an excellent Roman soldier, if a bit drunk at times.

“I would take James A. Michener, as I love his novels. Then I would take a rather younger Kari Wuhrer and the poetess Sappho of Lesbos. And naturally, I’d take lots of pizza with me until we can learn to hunt or farm or fish or something,” Fanny thought aloud.

“So, your future society would have a lot of people with science and math skills, at least,” I observed, “Not to mention lots of major horndogs.”

“Yep, it would, Daddy!” Fanny confessed as she kissed me hard on the lips.

“Alright, Emma, Truth or Dare?” Sarah asked my second stepdaughter.

“Truth, too! I want to hear what you have to ask me,” Emma winked at her baby sister.

“Suppose you could put seven celebrities in a glory hole with seven members of our family. None of the seven could be our sisters or us. Which seven relatives and which seven celebrities would face each other through a glory hole? Bear in mind that it would be anything goes in the glory holes, including bareback sex at the height of fertility?” Sarah asked mischievously.

“Okay, and they couldn’t switch until it was done, or they could?” Emma wondered.

“They could. That would be part of the fun. Them switching back and forth with each other,” Sarah answered.

She was very eager to hear the reply now.

“Okay, for the seven relatives, that would be Daddy, Mum, Stavros, Vicki, Demetrios, Rachel, and Rebecca, if you don’t mind counting them. They’re family now, I think. For the seven celebrities, that would be Chloe Grace Moretz, just to see that girl loosen up at last, Kimberly Perry from the Band Perry, her two brothers, Seal, Natalie Portman, and Parminder Nagra. I especially like the idea of Daddy fucking Parminder Nagra and breeding her.

“I also relish the prospect of Mum getting it on with Seal, Vicki getting boned by at least one of the Perry brothers, and Stavros banging Kimberly Perry. As it is, I find the idea of Stavros breeding me extremely hot,” Emma confessed aloud.

She stated ideas that definitely turned me on.

“That would be an interesting pregnancy, especially if your mother had Seal’s love child. I can see the looks on the nurse’s faces at the hospital when that baby was born, too. Especially since I wouldn’t hesitate to raise the brat, and I’d offer to raise the baby from Parminder, too. That way she could keep on acting with ease, though she’d be free to visit, of course,” I grinned at the thought of such astonishment.

“Naturally, and I could see what would happen on the visitations, too. I wouldn’t put it past her to want to move in with us, because, love, you are the best lover I’ve ever had, bar none. Nothing against Stavros, of course, as he’s pretty awesome himself, but that’s just a fact. I could just imagine how much she would crave your dick.

“Stavros, just so you know, I’d be willing to bet my bottom dollar that Kimberly Perry would show up and demand to have a lot more sex with you. She might even smuggle you onto the tour bus to take on her and her brothers. If they ever found out who it was, of course,” Tricia declared with obvious arousal.

“A big if, but talk about your turn-ons, huh?” Vicki giggled.

“That’s very true,” I smiled in response.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.