Let It Snow - Cover

Let It Snow

Copyright© 2016 by Severusmax

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Doctor Abraham Rosenfeld and his wife Tricia have multiple lovers as it is, but one snowy, bleak day during the Christmas break leads to things getting closer with his stepdaughters, all of whom adore him. To make things even wilder, his neighbors get in on the fun as they are trapped inside by the snow with little to do but fuck.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Pegging   Nudism  

“Dare, of course! These dares are getting pretty wild, so why not?” Stavros smiled now.

“I dare you to make a sexually explicit phone call to Daddy’s ex-wife Christy. I want to hear what happens when you say all kinds of graphic, lewd, lascivious, salacious comments about his ex and her sister. Imply things that belong in hard-core porn. Seriously sexy stuff. See what she does, how she handles it! Here, I hunted down her number. I know it. Call her?” Sarah urged Stavros, who chuckled as he agreed to do it.

“Okay, sure, why not?” Stavros began dialing and he put it on speaker, so we all had to be somewhat quiet, at least for now, lest we be overheard.

“Who is this?” my ex answered the phone, more suspicious than anything else, and perhaps more than a little heated.

“This is the Lecherous Lawyer, coming to brief you on your newest case,” Stavros grinned at that.

“The what? Lecherous lawyer? Is this some sicko game of yours? Some prank call? Listen, buddy, I can star 69 this and find out who this is, and when I do, I will fucking sue your ass for stalking and harassing me, whomever this is!” Christy became offended.

“Oh, sure, you will love to ‘sixty-nine star, ‘ won’t you? I bet that you’ve sixty-nined her many times, just as you’d love to do to your sister. Imagine being ‘Jessie’s girl’ for real. Don’t tell me that you’ve never thought about it. Lesbian incest. How fun it would be to munch on your sister’s muff. Tell me, just how much of a lezzie are you, Christy?” Stavros high-fived Sarah as the latter tried not to giggle too much.

“Wait, who is this? How the fuck do you know my motherfucking name, buster? Is this my divorce lawyer? Look, Fred, I’m sorry that you got the wrong idea about me and wanted into my panties, but I never promised you more than a damn retainer, and that was rape, by the way! You fucking forced me to choke on your dick! I should have bitten it off! I don’t care what you think that I offered you, it wasn’t that kind of deal! I didn’t tease you! I didn’t lead you on! That kiss was just celebratory and that twerking was just because I was drunk and horny, but not horny enough to fuck a greasy old dick like you!” Christy suddenly panicked and I could hear it in her voice.

“Who’s Fred, Christy? I thought that I was your main lawyer dude,” Stavros asked, “You know, the one with the annulment. Long time, no see.”

“Oh, that! That was the biggest fucking mistake of my life, dick face! I dropped the best man that I could have ever married, all because he was perhaps a little wilder than me and it scared me! What do I do, like a total fucking cunt? I stupidly remarry some asswipe and have to get divorced from him because he turned out to be a crook and I couldn’t get an annulment that time! Fuck me! Why are you rubbing my mistake in my face, jerkoff? You don’t think that I cry myself to sleep at night, knowing that my first ex went off to the fucking Land Down Under and got remarried to some Aussie slut? The last time that we talked, he told me to fucking go to hell? He completely fucking did!

“Yes, it was right after he got back, and I saw that wedding band on his finger, and I just wanted to, you know, talk to him, but he ... coldly told me where to go. There was so much coldness in his eyes right then, as if I was just an embarrassing, humiliating part of his past and he wanted nothing to do with me. I blew it! I ran to Jessica and told her, and she told me that I was a stupid bitch, because, ‘You cost both of us him because you couldn’t share, you stupid, jealous hypocrite!’

“She was right, of course. I had cheated, but he slept with her, so I blamed him and her, and she had to apologize because of the family, but she never forgave me and she hasn’t been the same sweet sister to me ever since! Anyway, I’ve spent so many years trying to get Abe out of my head, out of my heart, and you come back like a wraith and haunt me with his memory? Leave me the fuck alone! I sucked that monsignor’s dick to get that annulment and it ruined my life!” Christy screamed, crying, and suddenly, it wasn’t so funny anymore.

“Christy, it was just meant to be a prank. We didn’t mean to make you cry. If I had known that it would hurt you, I wouldn’t have done it. Sorry. I’ll leave you alone if you wish, or I’ll find a way to make it up to you for that,” Sarah suddenly blurted over the phone.

“Who the hell are you?” Christy asked, unfamiliar with her voice.

“I’m Abe’s youngest daughter, Sarah Duncan. I’m fourteen. I put one of Abe’s friends up to it, mostly because I was a bit angry at you for how you treated him and thought that we could have some fun at your expense. None of us realized that you were hurt, Christy. Trust me about that. I had no idea at all. It was a game, but we hurt you and I’m very sorry!” Sarah actually cried a little, her heart broken for Christy.

“You’re Abe’s daughter? He has a fucking daughter? You did this because I hurt your father? Well, sorry about hurting your father, Sarah. I really am. I destroyed my own life, utterly wrecked it when I kicked him out. I threw away a great man, Sarah. I was a fucking fool. But it’s too late for that and I’m trying to move on,” Christy told her, “What could you possibly do to make up for it.”

“She can bloody well help you get him back, love, but only if you want him back enough to share him, and I do mean a lot! We have more than a little pull with him. You see, I’m Tricia, his ‘Aussie slut’ wife,” Tricia quoted Christy’s own words back at her.

“And I’m his best friend Stavros,” Stavros spoke, “We’re so close that we’re practically family these days. Say hi to my wife, Vicki. Sorry about the prank, but hey, what can we do?”

“Hello, Vicki. Nice to meet you. I’m the total fool who lost Abe, who gave him up because of my own petty jealousy. By the time that I realized what I had done, I was too late. And I can understand his anger. And Jessica’s, since I humiliated her to get back at her. She hasn’t forgiven me, and she’s my own sister, so why would he? Is Abe there? Can I speak to him?” Christy’s sobs came through the phone.

“Here I am, Christy. What can I do for you?” I talked to her, much nicer than before.

“Please forgive me? Please take us back. Me and Jessica, both of us, so that she’ll forgive me, too. I don’t care what I have to do, crawl on broken glass, swallow every drop of your seed, whatever it takes,” Christy pleaded with me and it broke my heart.

This was despite the fact that I had once tried to convince her to keep me (begging wasn’t my style, though).

“Okay, but you have to agree to my terms, and the first one is don’t disrespect my marriage and my family. Are we clear? That goes for you and for Jessica, is that clear?” I insisted.

“Yes, Abe. Absolutely, crystal clear. I miss you, Abe. Jessica misses you, too. I’m going to hell, anyway, according to my family, so why not? Ironically, despite her anger at me, only Jessica will even talk to me these days,” Christy thanked me over the phone.

“I’ll come over whenever the snow melts and find you. And I’ll jump into bed with you whenever you want it. I’ll bring Jessica, too! I swear it! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I don’t care if you make me lick your wife’s twat, because I will!” Christy added a promise.

“Well, Christy, we’ll talk again, but for now, it’s good to hear from you. And sorry being so hostile back then, but the anger and pain were still fresher back then, even if they were repressed more. It’s good to hear from you again, Christy. It really is. And no, I don’t think that you’re going to hell. I think that you’re living through it right now. That’s hell enough for anyone. But we can try to drag you out, and we’ll wipe the soot and ashes off you, honey,” I reassured Christy, who sounded much calmer as she hung up with me.

“Wow ... just wow! What can of worms have I just opened up? Sorry, Daddy! Sorry, Uncle Stavy!” Sarah broke down into tears and I held her close.

“Baby, you were just having fun, but you do need to come up with another dare for Stavros. Let’s keep playing, okay? We’ve had fun and you, baby doll, may have just brought a woman happiness, two women, in fact, for the first time in over a decade. Your heart is always in the right place,” I wiped Sarah’s tears.

I then stroked her hair, even kissed her lips lightly, more as a father than as anything else.

“Oh, thank you for that, Daddy! Yes, yes, another dare for Stavros. Sorry, Uncle Stavy!” Sarah hugged him.

He held her tight as well, ruffling her hair a little.

“Hey, sweetie, don’t sweat it,” he smiled at her, “Now, what’s my new dare?”

“I dare you to fuck my mother good and raw! She’s going to need some serious fucking, I think. Mom, ready to get fucked by Uncle Stavy? I love it when you screw him and also he screws Aunt Vicki. It’s fun!” Sarah urged Stavros.

My best friend eagerly took Tricia by the hand and led her back to the loveseat, where her legs were soon on her shoulders as he began fucking her.

“Your turn, Aunt Vicki. Ready? Truth or dare?” Sarah played with herself as she asked Vicki that query.

“Dare, sweet Sarah. What else would I do at this point?” Vicki said, genuinely enjoying the sight of her husband banging my wife.

“I dare you to fuck Daddy again, of course! Let him take you, whatever position you want! I want to see how good it feels for you in that new, shaved pussy of yours!” Sarah encouraged Vicki.

Stavros’s lovely wife didn’t need much of an excuse to lure me to the sofa, where she put her head on it and her ass in the air to offer me whichever hole I wished.

“Oooh, Daddy, take her ass! Butt-fuck Vicki!” Sarah asked me, which prompted Vicki to turn her head around and stick out her tongue.

“You want it in the butt, Vicki?” I asked her, causing her to wiggle her tush.

“Go for it, honey! There will still be plenty of chances to knock me up, but I’ve waited far too long to get that thick cock of yours in this bottom of mine, so do it! Sodomize me!” Vicki implored me.

I naturally yielded to that request, lubing up her booty to ease my dick inside there.

“Damn, Stavros, no offense, but your wife’s ass is even nicer than yours, and yours is pretty damn tight!” I remarked, making him shrug and grin.

“Buddy, I’ve been using that hole for so many fucking years and it never fucking gets old! I don’t know how she does it, but Vicki knows how to keep anal fresh and hot! Steamy! She loves it in the butt and she makes it plain as day! That girl is my high school sweetheart and I love her as much as I did back then. I fall in love with Vicki all over again, every single day. She does things, has a way about her, things that make you love that girl. Mind you, this one’s no slouch, either. I can see why you married this fine woman here!” Stavros kept at it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.