Let It Snow - Cover

Let It Snow

Copyright© 2016 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Doctor Abraham Rosenfeld and his wife Tricia have multiple lovers as it is, but one snowy, bleak day during the Christmas break leads to things getting closer with his stepdaughters, all of whom adore him. To make things even wilder, his neighbors get in on the fun as they are trapped inside by the snow with little to do but fuck.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Pegging   Nudism  

“So, when you were all hot and bothered, talking about being a willing sexual plaything for so many of us, I know that the talk excited you, but as you yourself noted, there would have to be practical limits. Even if you were deadly serious about being on hand to meet people’s sexual wants and needs on demand, there would be major, if mundane constraints on your ability to perform as you suggested, much as I wish that it were practical,” I noted regarding Vicki’s loose talk of being a “family fuck toy.”

“Oh, I was quite serious about that, actually. Maybe within certain limits, of course, especially as a new mommy, but I actually want to be a housewife, I think. I would enjoy that change of pace and I love the idea of being available for all kinds of kinky sex, when not on maternal duty, of course. Motherhood comes first, but after that, I am at your beck and call. Why not? It’s all kinds of fun, and frankly, I’d like to include Demetrios in that list, if that’s okay with you, Stavros. What do you think? I would love to see what happens if he could demand regular sexual favors from his own mother.

“There would be certain necessary limits, as stated, such as me needing to breed with Abe for now, but even so, I am going to enjoy being available to the whole family for whatever sexual needs they have. I could even walk around naked a lot if you wish,” Vicki beamed at the idea, kissing me repeatedly as she grew more excited.

“I have to confess that there is just something right about Vicki being on constant sexual standby, ready, willing, and able to service all of us. I wouldn’t lose out at all, and while no man in my own family would get it or understand how I could tolerate it, aside from Demetrios, I think, it’s none of their damned business. She’s MY wife, damn it, and if I want to share her freely with this family, I can and I will! Something about her being ready to pleasure anyone in this family on demand just feels right to me.

“Face it, my Vicki is made for sex. She’s born for it. She needs sex like all people need air to breathe. This will ensure that she is never left sexually unsated again, while also providing the same assurance to the rest of us. Sometimes, I wonder if she’s a nymphomaniac,” Stavros coughed as he ate his slice of oven-baked, formerly frozen, pizza.

“Well, I’ve never seen a formal diagnosis, and I’m a forensic pathologist, not a psychiatrist, but based on general observation, I would hazard a guess that she might very well be one. She exhibits many of the traits associated with hypersexuality, though I’m not keen on that word, either, as it implies that one can be too sexual. Trust me on that front, not that I’m opposed to satisfying her cravings, which she clearly has.

“Admit it, Stavros, Vicki has always been highly sexed, from day one. You’ve expressed both pride in that and fear that you’d never be able to gratify all of her needs, but as you can see, she worships the ground on which you tread. She would never leave you or mistreat you if she could help it, but, yes, your wife just plain has skills ... and needs. Lots of needs.

“That being said, my Tricia is no slouch in the sex department, either, and if she wanted to make the same offer to the family, I wouldn’t exactly protest. That Aussie of mine is a tigress in bed, as you can attest yourself, and lesser men would be fucked into the grave by now, I suspect. I’ve never been left high and dry, man. That much we have in common, being luckier than the average man that way. Our wives aren’t just wild. They’re sexual goddesses, wildcats in the sack, true sluts in the best sense of the word, and I am very proud of them for that. Both of them,” I spoke my own mind, bringing huge grins to Tricia’s face and Vicki’s, too, at last.

“Okay, love, if that’s how you feel, then so be it! I shall put myself up for general use! And don’t worry, I mean it in every sense that Vicki does! Whoever wants me in this family can use me! Well, except for Sarah, and that only until she turns fifteen! After that, even she can use her mother’s body. Oh, and if she wants kisses, I shall always kiss her on demand. Always on the lips and even with tongue! Even before she turns fifteen.

“And when I start nursing babies, anyone can use my tits for milk, too! I have to make sure that I keep my breasts healthy, after all. Vicki, love, that includes you, too, so we shall be at each other’s service, darling! That guarantees plenty of lesbian sex as well as straight, doesn’t it?” Tricia threw her own hat into the ring as we kept eating our pizza.

“Oh, and obviously, my husband is not going to suffer any loss of my sexual favors in the least, just because I’m pulling double or triple duty. Everyone is everyone, especially my sweet Abe, whom I love more than anyone else alive. Just as Stavros shall never be deprived, right?” Tricia turned to Vicki, who kissed her aggressively on the mouth and nodded.

“Never! He’s my hubby and I will always service him as he deserves! If I have two holes occupied, then he gets my third and I will not only not complain, I will do my best to enjoy and help him enjoy, whatever he gets to do. I would never turn him into a cuckold type, not for a trillion dollars, not that I could! He’s a stud for sure, just as your ... our, Abe, is. Stavros is OUR man and so is Abe. Right, guys? You belong to all of the women of the family, yes? I think that Demetrios will feel the same way, given the chance to choose as well,” Vicki declared with a heated sincerity, her lust already rising up within her.

“Yes, my house is your house and my man is your man, too. And vice versa, I take it. We really do need to live together, though. It would make things so much easier. People can ask all the questions that they want, but it’s none of their business. Oh, and I definitely want the Cohens to live with us permanently, too. They have the right to our men as well. And if they want to fuck me, they can on demand as well,” Tricia continued.

“Same here. I fully agree. Bring those twin Jewish cuties into the fold! I always thought that Rachel and Rebecca Cohen were two of the most beautiful women alive, inside and out! They are such delightful ladies and I would love the chance to muff dive with them!” Vicki licked her lips eagerly as she ate the rest of her share of the pizza (by now, we had to break out all of the frozen pizzas to feed us all).

“Tell me about it! They are quite yummy, yes, indeed! And they’re also librarians, which makes them very smart and organized in their own way,” I noted.

“I always enjoyed their legs, damn ... to get to have those legs up on my shoulders while I plunge my cock in their twats? That would really rock!” Stavros confessed, “By the way, Emma is terrific in bed, certainly for a near virgin! She’s a natural!”

Emma blushed at that, but she also kissed Stavros very sweetly on the lips. Meanwhile, Susie and Pippa now made serious eyes at me, not hiding their attitude that they wanted to use me next ... as a team. After all, I had been intimate with every other female above the age of fourteen except them, so it was only a matter of time. By now it was confirmed that we were snowed in, so why not huddle for warmth with my sixteen and fifteen year old Aussie daughters (well, technically stepdaughters, but the “step” part was increasingly irrelevant with girls who didn’t remember their biological sire at all)? By now, it was obvious that I was the primary object of their lust and their crushes, too, though Stavros and Demetrios both got honorable mentions.

“You know, with this kind of family and relationship situation, it really does reduce the pressure on everyone. Think about it. Yes, you can get sex on demand, but with multiple people, so if one is not feeling great, it’s much easier to go on to one who is more enthusiastic right then. I’m just using that as an example. Say that Vicki is running a fever and a cold, Stavros or I, or Demetrios, for that matter, could simply fuck Tricia or the Cohens or one of my daughters, and then go right back to nursing Vicki back to health once the desperate horniness is relieved. And vice versa on that. More people, more options, and as always, better chances of an orgy when the mood strikes us,” I observed, even as Susie and Pippa started making out with me in front of their mother, who winked at me to encourage me.

By now, supper was basically done, and so the next thing that I knew, Tricia told her daughters, “Girls, take your father to bed and have your way with him. You know that you want him. You know that he wants you. His dick obviously agrees with me, too, as you can see. Fuck him silly! Use him up and send him to the Sandman completely drained, especially in his balls.”

“Come, Daddy! Mum gave us an order and you don’t want us to disobey our Mummy, do you?” Susie said as Pippa and she took me by the hand, led me to the master bedroom, and slipped me under the comforter to slide in next to me in bed.

The next thing that I was aware, I was smothered in nubile young women, my dick passed back and forth like a party favor between them, as was my tongue. They knew that I was nearly exhausted, so they were the aggressors, but they were also quite loving and respectful about it, covering me with kisses between strokes and licks. My wonderful daughters made sweet, young love to me, their bodies pressed to me for warmth as they rode my cock and my face. The ardor of their love for me was apparent, especially after they both came and so did I, even as they made sure that when I came, it was on both of their faces together and they licked each other’s faces clean.

I fell asleep in the arms of my lovely young daughters, their smooth skin nestled against me for body heat, their heads on my hairy chest. We were all naked under the comforter, our flesh combined for warmth and to express our genuine affection for each other. I slept and dreamed of my lovely ladies, from Tricia to my daughters to Vicki to the Cohen sisters, all of them beloved by me...

Then there was Christy. Christine Anne Hamid, my Lebanese ex-wife. I was only married to her for three months before she got it annulled by the Vatican. Yes, that’s right, annulled. Never mind that the union definitely WAS consummated, and I can attest that for a veritable fact. Never mind that I in fact loved that woman as deeply as I loved Tricia and the others now. Never mind the hot, sweaty nights of incredible, mind-blowing sex.

Because I had slept with her elder sister Jessica, she had it annulled on the grounds of consanguinity, a little known canon law provision that irked me to this day. Sure, I cheated on her, but I still loved her very much. She just didn’t love me enough to accept me as I was, and I later found out that she had cheated, too, but in her mind, sleeping with her sister was worse than mere cheating: it was an abomination. She must have had some real pull with the Vatican, too, to get such a divorce by another name past the moral sniff test with the Curia.

Well, fuck her! Less than a year after Christy did her vanishing act from my life, and her whole family disassociated itself from me entirely, I met a certain Aussie schoolteacher while visiting Sydney to help get past my heartache, and the rest was history. Tricia knew me from the outset for the lecher that I was and I knew her for the complete slut that she was. Unlike our exes, we didn’t let jealousy or a desire to control and manipulate get in the way of love and happiness in our lives. We agreed early on to accept it, especially since when we began our love affair, she was on the tail end of her marriage to Jerry Duncan. Yes, that’s right, our romance began as adultery, so sue us!

No, Sarah really wasn’t mine, as she was about a month old when I met Tricia, and they had serious issues going on between them, such as the beating just the week before when Jerry learned that Tricia had her tubes tied. She was still a bit in shock and trying to make it work somehow, though she refused to have the operation reversed or apologize for it. Tricia honestly felt that the surgery was the right thing to do, and I tend to agree, at least while she was married to Jerry.

I had confronted a real jerk who had complained about Tricia nursing Sarah openly, and she thanked me by inviting me to join her at her table in the same restaurant, where we talked for quite a bit, even as she continued to breastfeed the girl who would become my youngest daughter. Our talk turned more frank over time, partly because Tricia didn’t want to go home, and her elder girls had all been at her mother’s for the night (to keep them safe from Jerry). We headed straight to Tricia’s mother’s house, where Tricia put Sarah down for the night at her mother’s invitation. I suspected that Nanette Gordon was up to some matchmaking mischief, because she left us alone with a couple of bottles of Foster’s each for a start.

Four bottles of Foster’s later, I was balls deep inside Tricia’s ass (her pussy was still a bit too sore for sex). She bit the pillow in her old bedroom to keep from making too much noise from the rough sex, which she enjoyed very much. She never went back to Jerry’s house, preferring to stay at Nanette’s, where I spent every night with her. This happened with Nanette’s active connivance, as she didn’t want to see her daughter “go back to that drunken prick when there is a fine Yank doctor available who would make a great hubby and Daddy.” I also ended up fucking Nanette herself a few times, which led to an interesting conversation when Tricia caught us together on her mother’s bed.

Tricia admitted to me that she found the sight of me rolling around in bed naked with her own mother to be a “steamy scene and I can’t blame any bloke for fancying my Mum.” At the time, long before emphysema wracked her body, Tricia’s mother was an older, but otherwise delightful fifty year old who had clearly passed on the right genes to her twenty-six year old daughter. She sadly passed on seven years later, a shell of her former self, but she was very instrumental in breaking up Tricia’s marriage to the long-detested Jerry (file this under one of those cases where the mother-in-law was right).

The secrets came out more completely due to that conversation, where Tricia admitted that she was often “ruled by my love and lust, by my passions as a woman, and can you blame me?” She explained that she had tried to be faithful to Jerry, but it got harder over time, especially as he kept making her pregnant and her hormones were constantly out of control. She typically waited until she was already knocked up to cheat, partly because she was sore, but also because she wanted to avoid sticking her husband, whom she still loved back then, with another man’s child. She also indicated her awareness that Jerry hadn’t been faithful, either, but she said that she hadn’t cared as long as he treated her well, which he hadn’t in a while.

That discussion reinforced our recent understanding: I could have other women and Tricia could have other men ... or women. We just had to treat each other well and not abuse or neglect each other or the children while carrying on our affairs. We could fool around together or separately, or both, and I continued my liaisons with Nanette the entire time before we left for the States, even as I found time to finally experience Tricia’s twat and enjoy it completely. On our wedding night, just days before returning to Ohio, I fucked each woman in turns, while the other checked up on the little ones. I made use of panties as a gag to keep the one being taken nice and quiet as a proper slut should be when trying to be discreet.

Every time we visited or Nanette did, I ended up screwing my mother-in-law, and each time, Tricia knew and covered up for us with the kids, after which she would take me to bed herself and remind me of why I had married her instead of her mother. The sole exception was when we went to see her the last time. Although she flirted brazenly with me, she was unable to breathe, let alone fuck, and so we didn’t do more than playful teasing to make her feel better about herself. Jerry blamed Nanette as much as Tricia and me for the dissolution of his marriage. When she died, he was caught and arrested for vandalizing her grave, getting him a month in jail for that offense.

Such were my memories which seeped into my dreams that night, and thus affected my thoughts when I awoke in bed with the sleeping beauties that were my sixteen-year old daughter Susie and my fifteen-year old daughter Pippa. We awoke to the news that we really were snowed in for another day, as it happened, so we might as well claim personal time later if we weren’t already on break or school break, for that matter. There was really only one thing to do with this wonderful time of being trapped inside a house with a bunch of naked people, and that was to fuck like there was no tomorrow.

“Hmm ... I can still taste Daddy’s cum on my tongue, Sis!” Susie told Pippa, who kissed her lips to test her statement for accuracy.

“So can I! Yummy! Daddy, Sarah fell asleep jilling off to us on the floor and she’s still naked! Does she have to put clothes on or stop playing with herself? Can she please stay nude and at least watch us and kiss us and stuff? It’s not fair to leave her out completely of the fun. I get why she can’t have sex, but she can do all the rest, right?” Pippa begged me, and I couldn’t refuse that sweet, pouty face of hers and those damn soft grey eyes.

“I don’t see any harm in that. It will be educational for her, after all. Masturbation is healthy, nudity is natural, and it’s perfectly normal for boys and girls to have a transitional age where sex is wrong, but watching and being watched is quite okay. Poor Sarah is going to be tormented enough as it is. No sense in making it worse for her,” I agreed, while Tricia climbed on top of me and whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

“How was your threesome with our girls? Pretty steamy, if you ask me! Now, you’ve fucked three generations of Gordon girls, haven’t you? Mum, me, and our daughters! I quite agree with you about Sarah. Yes, it’s wrong to fuck her quim at her age, but everything else is quite sensible. That girl is going to be a live wire when she has her next birthday, dear. Nothing will stop her from getting her knickers down and a nice, thick dick up her cunny when she has the chance!” Tricia acknowledged about Sarah as her daughters joined her in playing with my cock.

“Hey, I’m right here! Do you have to talk about me as if I’m not around?” Sarah complained, as she began streaking through the house, her naked flesh on full display before she was tackled and tickled by Fanny and Emma together.

Before too long, I could smell omelets, and sure enough, I got up, still naked, to see Vicki and Stavros making breakfast for us all. They were also quite nude, too, and groped each other quite a bit while preparing the food, but none of us minded in the least. Tricia walked over to Stavros and gave him a deep, lingering kiss, while I did the same to Vicki, even fingering her openly, while the camcorder was moved to the kitchen and she kept making the meal. She moaned and whimpered as I played with her pussy in front of everyone, while she tried to focus and I finally had to stop so that she wouldn’t burn the latkes.

Yes, Vicki, being the sweetheart that she was, knowing that I had a fondness for traditional Jewish potato pancakes, had cooked up several of them for my sake especially, as a perfect gesture of love for me and my ... correction, OUR family. When she plated the food, I made a point of letting her sit on my lap, even as Tricia sat on Stavros’s, though we both knew that the girls would move back and forth between our laps, and by the girls, I didn’t just mean the wives. It increasingly felt as if I had two wives, if you didn’t count my daughters, and that so did Stavros. That wasn’t even counting the Cohen girls, and I knew that it was only a matter of time before those lovelies joined us as well.

Oddly enough, that was the very next remark to escape Tricia’s lips, which hardly surprised me as she was often on the same exact wavelength as me.

“You know, I think that, at the very least, Abe and Stavy have two wives now. If you don’t count the girls and the Cohen sisters, of course. If you really think of it, now that we’re one family with four adults for now, with more to be added over time, Vicki and I are basically married to both of you ... and to each other, if that’s possible. What do you think? Maybe we should even have a special ceremony to symbolize the commitment to each other. How about it, loves? I mean, hell, I’m actually thinking that I might be good for as many as two more babies, and if that’s true, then Stavy could breed me after Abe does.

“And as for Vicki, why not have Demetrios do it after Abe does? Breed his own Mum, that is. He could be the third hubby and our daughters ... and the Cohens, could be additional wives in time. But at least for now, as far as I’m concerned, and I say this with no less love for Abe than I had before, because I worship him, but in my eyes, Vicki and I are both wedded to each of you as well as to each other.

“Think of it. We’re one family now. We’re mixing our genes, our DNA, our blood, all of it, together. We’re becoming one tribe, if you will. We’re regularly going to mate with each other. Why not consider Vicki your other wife, Abe? Why not consider me your other wife, Stavy? Why not think of me as your lezzie wife, Vicki?” Tricia proposed to three of us.

“Well, this is the same woman who first shared me with her own mother, no less, including on her wedding night, so why I am even surprised?” I chuckled, while Vicki bounced on my lap and let me feed her sensually from a plate that we shared.

“Hey, what can I say, love? Mum needed it, too, and she was such a good Mum, looking out for me like she did. She was right about Jerry, too. He really was a pig! I never lezzed out with her, in case you’re wondering, but that was because she was straight, whereas I’m bi. I totally would have, though, if she had been into cunny as well as dick. I must confess that I loved the taste of her quim on Abe’s cock, for sure. I always enjoy licking his prick clean of other women’s cunny juices, you see. I imagine that I shall feel the same about doing it for Stavy, too. You’re both such darling fellows, too. So yummy.

“I love how you fellows taste, how you feel inside me, and I love the feeling of Vicki’s tongue in my quim. I’m seriously going to return the favor, Vicki, dear. I shall eat your sweet twat and lick your bum! So, are we agreed? Plural wives? Plural husbands? Abe shall always have a unique place in my heart, but now Stavy has a spot of his own, too,” Tricia encouraged us, as we put our hands in hers to confirm this arrangement.

“So, yes, as plural wives, we have full and equal conjugal rights to both men, then. Both of us do ... and to each other,” Vicki observed, rubbing her tush against my dick with a vengeance.

“Exactly, love. I’m going to love this ... and we really should hold a special wedding rite for the daughters and the Cohens, too ... and for sweet, young Demetrios. He needs to experience both of his mothers, me and you, plus both of his fathers. Abe, love, you wouldn’t be totally against trying Demetrios’s arse out, would you? Maybe his mouth, too? I know that Stavros would go for it, right? If I understand correctly, Demy’s a bottom, right? That’s how I see him, a lovely young bum boy,” Tricia licked her lips as she leaned over to tongue kiss me and remind me that she was still mine first, ahead of Stavros, Demetrios, or anyone else.

“I think so, too. You know, Stavros has always had a weakness for the twinks and bottom types. Young lads. From day one. It’s just that he likes the ladies, too. The one never has negated the other and I have grasped that from the first moment. Some girls didn’t get it. He had two stupid bitches turn him down for the prom just because they thought that he was a ‘fag, ‘ seriously! I took one look at that delightful young Greek boy and I knew that I had found Mr. Right. I didn’t care that he had moved from Salonika when he was five and still had a foreign accent. Actually that’s not true. It’s quite sexy, if you ask me.

“After all, my grandparents were Greek and, well, I loved everything about Stavros. His olive skin, his goatee, and his curly hair. I was fifteen and madly in love with him, and when he asked me to go with him to the prom, I was over the moon! I gave my cherry to him without hesitation. Hell, I was the aggressor! And when I learned that I was pregnant, I deliberately fucked about seven other guys just to make it unclear who was the father and thus protect my dear Stavros from my father’s wrath. When I explained it to Stavros, he didn’t get angry. He just confessed that he had been screwing other girls. Remember what I said in response to that, dear?” Vicki related her past.

“Aren’t you going to confess to the boys, too? Those were your exact words, my sweet bride, and when I heard that, I knew it. I knew that you knew everything about me and loved me for who I was. I knew that my hunch was right and my fears about you were wrong. I knew that I had found my soulmate. Especially when you kissed me with a lot of tongue and immediately went down on me, kissing, licking, and sucking my cock.

“And then you ... I will never forget this. You bent over and you asked me to treat you like a boy. You asked me to fuck you in the ass. And I did. And instead of crying and griping and whining about the pain, as some girls did when they reluctantly gave up the butt, you worked your hips like magic and begged me to fuck you harder. And ever since, we’ve had anal sex, too, whenever we wanted it, as well as oral and vaginal,” Stavros recalled the touching moment when Vicki proved her love for her man.

“And how many times have I found boy toys for both of us to fuck, as well as women? How many times have I lured men into my bed and coaxed them into letting you try their asses. So many fucking times, getting screwed by them while you pounded their butts into next week? How many of your bum boys have I let fuck me at your urging? How many times have I helped you screw the tomboys, married women, strippers, and married couples, including a certain one recently?

“Then again, I got plenty of action on my own between the men and girls. Cutting my hair has gotten me emo and punk and Goth types at times, and yes, I’ve helped Stavros bed them more than once when they were open to it. Hell, I’ve been hit on by gay men at bars when they were too sauced to realize that I was a woman, and at least twice, I let them bugger me, while Stavros watched and even joined us.

“The deal with the rag, guys, sorry, but that was a bit of a trap. It was meant to be a believable excuse to draw you both into our bed. How many girlfriends have I seduced into a classic threesome as well as the cute guys at work for the ‘devils’ kind? You’re such a Top, too, honey. I love that about you, but I must confess that I enjoyed the few times that you bottomed for guys as well. The guys that you were willing to bottom for, incidentally, they’ve all looked an awful lot like Abe, haven’t they?

“Babe, I’ve understood you from day one. We’re the same type. The same kind as each other and as Abe and Tricia. The same kind as the Duncan girls here, whom I hope to someday see become legally Rosenfeld girls instead. The same kind as Demy and the Cohens. Sluts, dear. We’re all sluts at heart and I’m proud of that fact. We’re all born to fuck. Made to fuck, if you will. Designed for wild, kinky, promiscuous sex,” Vicki told her husband with a very passionate kiss that brought home just how strong her love for him really was.

“Hey, I’m not mad. It was cute in a way, and I admit that I picked up a new kink. Fucking a girl on the rag, among other things. Besides, look at where it has brought us. Right where we need to be,” I pointed out while eating a latke with absolute relish, “Now, continue telling your tale of your past.”

“Yes, please tell us, Aunt Vicki!” Fanny said as she hugged each of us.

“Okay, so then, he proposed marriage, scant seconds after he sodomized me! No joke! And no diamond, as if he could have afforded that, anyway! Fuck the Jared people from those jewelry ads! The sweetest proposal, the most romantic that I have known, was when he popped the question as his limp dick slid out of my bottom, his cum leaking from my asshole, and he fondled my buns as he asked me to marry him. ‘Marry me, Vicki Cosmetakis! I got to have you for my wife! You’re perfect for a guy like me!’ I reminded him that he didn’t have to do it, that no one could prove which man was the father without paternity tests and I wasn’t going to make it easy for them to get my man in trouble. He told me, well, let him quote himself,” Vicki continued, turning to Stavros.

“Fuck paternity and the tests! Fuck the other guys! And I don’t care how young you are. I’ll wait until you’re eighteen if I must, but I will marry you! I’d much rather claim the child and marry you right now, though. And I married you when you were just sixteen. Proudly, just months later, when you were obviously pregnant. It was my girl and my baby and I took you into my parents’ house. I graduated high school and you kept going to it, and when I came home, I came home to my girl,” Stavros remembered fondly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.