Let It Snow - Cover

Let It Snow

Copyright© 2016 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Doctor Abraham Rosenfeld and his wife Tricia have multiple lovers as it is, but one snowy, bleak day during the Christmas break leads to things getting closer with his stepdaughters, all of whom adore him. To make things even wilder, his neighbors get in on the fun as they are trapped inside by the snow with little to do but fuck.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Pegging   Nudism  

The blizzard was not the fun kind from Dairy Queen, of course. Even if not technically a blizzard by scientific terms, in our town in our part of Ohio, it damn sure felt like it. You try shoveling out the snow the next day, especially if you’re a fifty-year old asthmatic in a household full of ladies, with not a son in sight! Ha, I didn’t think so, either! Granted, it was partly my own fault, since I married into such a household full of women, but you try refusing not one, but eight of the most wonderful girls in the world (the mother and seven daughters), with grey eyes that they could bat at you and charm their way into your soul? Yeah, exactly what I thought!

Okay, so, anyway, to be fair, my eldest stepdaughter, Fanny, was at least something of a tomboy despite her old-fashioned name. She didn’t hesitate to help me out as I tried to keep a handle on the snow and at least clear enough of a path to get to and from school for her little sisters. Fanny was twenty years of age, mind you, attending community college this year (and you guessed it, she chose that despite high grades because she didn’t want to leave our happy hearth and home).

“There, that’s enough for now. You need to enjoy your Christmas break, not spend the whole time shoveling snow with your old man,” I gruffly remarked, but Fanny would hear none of it.

“See? Even you know that you’re my father, not just my stepfather! You’ve raised me since I was young, when Mum had enough of that tosser in Sydney and gave him the boot! I’ll be damned if I sit on my bum and let my wonderful Yank Daddy do all of the hard work of shoveling this bloody crap out of our way! It’s my holiday and I shall spend it as I please!” Fanny asserted (did I mention that their mother and they were Australian).

“Told ya, love! Our little girl is joined to you at the hip! She’s just like her sweet Dad, the only Daddy that even counts to her. And Jerry really IS a tosser, if you ask me, a real daft piece of shit!” my lovely wife Tricia agreed with our firstborn as she embraced us both.

I was a bit shocked at the blunt remark, since Tricia had never bad-mouthed her ex in front of our children before, but Fanny just shrugged and kissed me on the lips, as did her mother. I should mention that Tricia had every reason to hate Jerry Duncan, since the man beat his wife up for daring to get her tubes tied after the youngest, Sarah, was born. That man really was the worst sort of scum in my book, ever, for abusing Tricia like that.

There were moments that my wife regretted getting sterilized after we got together, but I had always told her that her health, the reason for her operation, was more important than the ego trip of knocking her up. This was in stark contrast to a man who had kept his wife pregnant every year of their marriage until she tired of it and was unable to handle it anymore. Even so, not a mean word had passed her lips about him as the girls grew up, just because Tricia hadn’t wanted to destroy the parental bond, which was all the more reason that this comment had astonished me.

“Darling, I know that you’re stunned, but this is just between the three of us, and Fanny knows what Jerry is by now. There is no parental bond left to save or to wreck, trust me. He’s a bum and we might as well admit it. He wanted those children so bloody much, and yet when the time came to be a father to them, not a hide or hair of him. He just left them for us to raise instead. Fanny is old enough to remember him, as are Emma, Kay, and Selena, though thankfully not as much. Susan, Philippa, and Sarah were at least spared that. You’re the only father that they have ever known, thank God! Sarah’s about as Yank as any of us get, thanks to you, not that I mind. It’s quite charming in that it reminds me of you,” my wonderful wife (and yes, you’d think that she was wonderful, too, if you knew her) praised me openly in front of our daughter.

“Well, what’s done is done. Let’s go inside and have something hot to drink and eat,” I encouraged my wife and eldest daughter (the “step” part was largely abandoned by now) as we walked back to the house.

“Come on, Daddy, have some hot cocoa! Susie, Sarah, and I made it special for you with marshmallows and everything!” Philippa, or Pippa, as she was often called, told me with a very sweet kiss to the face, while they ganged-up to hug me tight.

“Don’t worry, they’ve gotten a lot better, dear,” Tricia reassured me with a serious kiss of her own, one that had our daughters grinning from ear to ear.

“I would say, ‘get a room, ‘ Mum and Dad, but I actually find it sweet and sexy that you two are such lovebirds! I don’t get why my classmates think that it’s icky. I think that it’s nice myself,” Emma, the second eldest, told me as she plated some freshly baked cookies for us all.

“Sounds amazing, but I must relieve my poor bladder first, as it is ready to burst!” I realized aloud, as the girls naturally made way for me.

“I wonder what they would say if they knew about you fucking Rachel and Rebecca Cohen now and then,” Tricia whispered as she followed me to the bathroom, “Like that time that you put it up Rachel’s arse while licking Rebecca’s bum. I loved how you did that, lying on your back, pleasing our neighbors so much. Or that time that you screwed Vicki Pappas during her monthly, since Stavros wouldn’t do her in that hole during her period. He seemed content with mine instead. I know that was the only time that we’ve slept with them, so far, but they’ve been asking for a repeat.”

“I wouldn’t object, and not just during that time of the month, but I wouldn’t want to pressure them. So, what made you join me in the john?” I teased my wife, who waited until I did my business and washed my hands to unzip my pants and start sucking me like nobody’s business.

“The fact that my sweet hubby is such a great Dad and husband, not to mention the neighborhood stud. He knows how to keep all the sheilas happy,” Tricia said as she kept giving me head with incredible, insatiable hunger.

“I’m a real lucky bastard, having such an understanding wife, though admittedly, you have your own fun now and then, I’ve noticed. I don’t mind that, either. If you had insisted on fidelity all these years, that would make me more jealous, but as long as you are so generous and willing to share, why shouldn’t I be? I hate double standards. If you’re a swinger or lecher, so am I, and vice versa,” I said as I caressed her lovely head of auburn hair.

“Hey, I’m a voyeur, love. I get off on watching you with other women, and I suppose that I’ve got a little exhibitionist in me, too. Enough to enjoy being watched with men like Stavros and women like the Cohens. Admit it, seeing me lick Rachel’s and Rebecca’s quims and bums was a real turn-on, wasn’t it?” Tricia winked as she kept sucking my dick.

“And having them eat you out, too,” I pointed out as I now held her head lovingly, but otherwise let her suck me as much as she wanted, “And they say that gingers are the jealous types.”

“We can be, but that’s just because of how passionate we are. That same passion can be turned in another direction, toward enjoying the pleasures and happiness of the man that I love, and being utterly loyal to him, as opposed to being faithful, which is not the same thing. I adore and worship you, darling. It’s just how I am,” Tricia swore as she fondled my balls to get me to the point and make me cum down her throat.

“Thank you, darling! I needed that treat,” my wife told me with a snowball, which I gladly accepted as a sign of love.

As we returned and sat down to eat and drink as we planned, I wasn’t too surprised that the girls had suddenly ceased speaking to each other, as if they were talking about me. Nor was Tricia shocked by Fanny abruptly planting her fine ass on my lap, while giggling a bit and drinking her cocoa greedily. It was all seemingly playful, but the envious looks on Emma’s and Kay’s faces were hard to ignore, as was the feeling of Fanny’s bare bottom against my crotch, as she clearly went commando. I could feel the goosebumps on her butt as she didn’t exactly sit still. I also noted the fact that Fanny had been wearing comfortable, warm clothing outside, but now only had on her skirt, blouse, and long socks.

I did my best not to pay too much attention to Fanny’s bizarre behavior, but the following situation combined with it to make me feel very tense. First, before I could put away the empty mug of the very delicious hot cocoa, Kay snatched it out of my hands and brought me some hot cider in its place. Then, to further confuse me, Selena, my quietest, middle daughter, brought up the matter of what happened in the bathroom as a topic of discussion and speculation.

“So, did Mum give you a hummer in the loo, Dad?” Selena smiled as she asked me directly about her own mother giving me oral sex ... This from my usually shy daughter!

“Before you answer, I must warn you that the cider is hard, just like you!” Fanny laughed, drawing attention to both the alcoholic nature of the beverage and also my dick, which had grown stiff again as it rested against her crack.

“Okay, I gather that you figured out that something sexual happened in the bathroom, but can we leave it at that?” I asked, trying not to be explicit around my girls, especially Sarah, the youngest of them at age fourteen.

The third aspect of this sequence of events which seemed strange to me was that Tricia showed no embarrassment, shock, or disapproval of Selena’s line of questioning at all. In fact, she grinned rather inappropriately, at least from my perspective, as if pleased and proud at what her daughter, or rather our daughter, had just inquired of me. Nor did she object to the way that Fanny kept rubbing, now grinding, her bottom against my cock, with only my pants and underwear as protection against direct, skin-to-skin contact with her crack and her asshole. Tricia wasn’t naive or stupid. She had to have known what Fanny was doing, yet she didn’t speak a word and I dared not for fear that Sarah might learn what was going on, too.

I suffered in silence for a bit (though I enjoyed it more than I should in a way), even as my wife brazenly confessed, “Well, if he shan’t say, I shall. You girls need to know that your parents are very much in love, and yes, lust, with each other. Yes, I went down on your father in the head. He gave me a special treat, too, one that is nice and rich in protein.”

“So, is Daddy cut?” Emma bluntly asked Tricia, making me blush a bit.

“Yes, he’s been circumcised, a long time ago. Your father’s Jewish, after all. He had his bris done years ago, as part of Judaism,” my wife reminded them.

“Which is why we celebrate Hanukkah as well as Christmas despite not being Jewish ourselves, and I personally think that the menorah is a nice extra touch, even if Daddy isn’t kosher and doesn’t go to temple very often,” Kay spoke up, “I kind of like that Daddy is Jewish. He looks cute in that yarmulke, don’t you think, Mum?”

“Yes, that and the beard. I love Daddy’s beard!” Fanny said, tugging on it, “It’s like Santa Claus’s, but brown instead of white. Nice and furry. Warm, like the man. Hot, also like the man.”

This really made me blush, especially as Fanny became bolder about her teasing and flirting, even feeding me my cookies rather than letting me feed myself, as well as dry humping herself on my dick. This last part had me about ready to cum in my pants, yet not a word was raised in objection, and it was far too late to speak up without drawing too much attention to it. When Tricia winked at me in a smile of impish mischief, I was aware that she knew exactly what our daughter’s intentions were and she wasn’t about to save my virtue from the incestuous assault.

Instead, just to keep me from speaking up, Tricia began feeding me my cup of cider and giving me repeated kisses on the mouth, with plenty of tongue, all the way pretending not to know that our daughter was giving me a lap dance to rival any stripper’s. Far from being fooled, though, Emma and Kay were now openly licking their lips, and it was only a matter of time before Selena, Susie, Pippa, and even Sarah all caught on, of course. As the booze hit me, though, I stopped caring as much, even as Tricia hugged me and feigned ignorance of Fanny’s lust for me.

When Emma and Kay started slipping their hands into their sweatpants, I just about lost it, but I forced myself back from the edge, holding on by sheer willpower from cumming in my underwear. When Selena broke out into a cover of Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas Is You,” though, she did so in such a suggestive manner, one that I thought would surely be too much even for Tricia (it wasn’t), that I lost all self-control and came at last, causing a wet spot in my boxers and an undeniable smell.

“Oh, did Daddy leak? Did I do that?” Fanny put on her most innocent smile and mooned us all for a second as she placed her panties on my lap for a second to my utter amazement.

“You know full well what you did, daughter, so make it up to Daddy! He’s only human, after all!” Tricia mockingly chided Fanny, but with a tone that suggested pride in her ability to get me to that point.

“How should I make it up to him, Mum?” Fanny acted coy.

“Help him out of his cum-stained boxers and into something ... more comfortable. Oh, and put his boxers in the dirty clothes hamper, love,” my wife actually urged our daughter to undress me, getting me naked below the waist.

Tricia herself removed her sweats and put a blanket over us so that she could snuggle with me half-naked on the sofa, even putting Fanny’s panties beneath my head just on top of the pillows. Then she rubbed her legs against mine and handed me the TV remote so that I could pick a show, acting as if it were perfectly normal for us to cuddle, naked from the waist down, under a blanket after intentionally exposing me to our daughters!

“My God, our daughters just saw my dick!” I spoke in what was supposed to be a whisper, but carried nonetheless.

“Oh, it won’t kill them to see it. They’ll ride it soon enough, so they might as well know about it in a mechanical sense already. Let’s not forget, our girls are growing up, dear, very fast!” my wife was very calm about the whole thing, while patiently waiting as I channel surfed for something appropriate for the holidays.

I naturally assumed that by “it,” Tricia meant the penis in a generic sense, not my personal peter, but it was nonetheless a rather odd response to my objection. Things got even weirder when Fanny returned and pouted until her mother actually let her back onto the couch to snuggle up with us under the blanket, while I lay there too stunned to protest. I could now feel both Tricia’s pussy and Fanny’s brushing against me, the former in the front, the latter from behind me, resting against my ass. Somehow, during the whole laying down process, Fanny had lost her skirt and was completely bottomless. This really drew attention to us and seemed far over the line, but there wasn’t a single critical remark expressed or even a hint of scolding from my wife or me.

The girls seemed to act as if this were perfectly normal, which made me feel like I was in some alternate universe where it was common for half-naked daughters to press their twats against their father’s bare butts. We watched a bit of TV together and everything about the whole scene was typical seasonal domesticity, yet here I was sandwiched between my wife’s private parts and my daughter’s. My own brushed awkwardly against the former as she acted as if she didn’t know that Fanny was half-naked under the covers with us. The ladies even carried on gossip, small talk, commentary about the movies, and everything for the next hour or so, well into the late morning, as if totally unaware that the firstborn spooned me on the same couch where I cuddled her mother.

“So, Mum, remember that time that you had me watch my sisters while the Cohens came over to visit us? And then there were the Pappases. What were those about, anyway? Why did you need a babysitter during those times?” Fanny asked innocently, but the tone suggested that she knew fully the reason for both visits.

“Oh, that was so that Daddy could fuck the Cohens on the first occasion, and so that he could screw Vicki Pappas while I did it with Stavros on the second,” Tricia spoke with shocking candor, much to my surprise.

“Thought as much! So, how were the Cohen girls and Vicki Pappas in bed, Daddy? For that matter, how was Stavros Pappas in bed, Mum?” Emma now asked us directly, taking over from her elder sister.

“Well ... they were ... pretty ... good,” I coughed as I blushed and nearly spat out my cider.

“So was Stavros, though not as good as your father, I assure you. Suffice it to say that both sets want an encore and I’m in favour of it myself,” my wife admitted to them, “With the Pappases, it was because Vicki was on the rag and Stavros didn’t like bloody quim. So, your father filled in, as you can see. I could have made up a story, which your father probably would have preferred, but it’s high time that you lasses knew what a stud your father really is, that darling man!”

“And what did you do during the Cohen visit, Mum?” Kay now asked her.

“Lesbian sex, when I wasn’t enjoying sloppy seconds with your father, of course,” Tricia was even more brazen now, making my eyes bug out, “You girls might as well know by now that I’m bisexual and I like to watch ... and to be watched.”

“So, it was an orgy both times! Maybe you should invite all four of them over soon at once and do a six-way!” Selena interjected, shocking me completely, “Sorry, Daddy, but I’ve read literary porn and even seen some videos that weren’t technically legal for me to watch. Frankly, I find the idea of orgies very stimulating. Just because I’m a shy, quiet type most of the time doesn’t mean that I’m unaware of things.”

“And to think that most kids are creeped out that their parents even have a sex life with each other, let alone with others,” I chuckled, but that only got me a little fondling on my cock, balls, and ass in response.

“We’re not ‘most kids, ‘ though, Daddy! We think that you’re a bloody god and Mum is a goddess! Why do you think that none of us want to leave home or date guys our own age!” Susan now stunned me with a confession of her own.

“Face it, Daddy, you’re sexy as hell! So is Mum!” Fanny told us as she brushed her tits against my back through my sweatshirt.

“Oh, crying out loud, just fuck the girl already! She needs it, Abraham!” Tricia used my actual name for once instead, “Sorry, love, but seeing this sexual tension build, as much as it excites me, is too much to bear without doing something about it. I want to watch my husband fuck our daughter ... How about it, darling? As a favor to me, shag Fanny good and take her cherry quim at last! I’d rather that you were her first than some clueless male virgin who should be giving up his own cherry to his Mum instead of fumbling with a teenage girl!”

“Okay, but it had best be in bed!” I carried Fanny off to the master bedroom, while her mother took her panties with her and helped spread her legs for me as I tasted Fanny’s cunt for the first time in our lives.

It was soon apparent that we had an audience, of course, as I began licking away at Fanny’s slick folds and sucking on her clit, which made her putty in my hands. I couldn’t help but notice the absence of any pubic hair whatsoever, which was also true of my wife now, much to my surprise. This seemed to be too much of a coincidence, just as the tomboyish Fanny suddenly acting all girly on the couch had been. I wasn’t sure what exactly was up, but by the time that I slid my dick inside Fanny’s slippery twat, bareback no less, to begin fucking her, I was confident that this was a set-up of some kind and I had fallen into it.

The lack of a hymen was no shock, despite Fanny’s virginal status, given that the hymen was easy to tear and break, especially for an athletic girl like Fanny. It also made the sex less painful and more pleasurable for her, which was a relief, of course. We didn’t just fuck, of course. We actually made love this first time, missionary-style, my lips pressed to hers, my chest against her bosom. I entered my daughter repeatedly and had my way with her in full view of my wife and my other six daughters. I had definitely crossed a line now, hadn’t I?

I also realized that the hard cider had lowered my inhibitions and that this was a deliberate ploy to do just that. My wife and daughters had somehow connived to weaken my resistance to the point that they could get me to bed Fanny first, probably as a way to put me in bed with all of my girls before too long. I just wasn’t sure why exactly or what kind of timetable they had in mind, but for now, they had gotten their way with me in terms of my firstborn. I was now balls deep inside my daughter Fanny, even if technically she was still just my stepdaughter.

It was surprisingly not long before Fanny came, of course, aided perhaps by the taboo nature of being fucked by her own father in front of her mother and sisters. She came all over my dick with her juices, prompting me to shoot my seed up inside her pussy toward her womb. I slumped on top of Fanny, resting my head on her shoulders and kissing her neck, while she lay there with a satisfied smile on her face. We dozed off under the comforter for a little while, my daughter and me, still half-naked as we enjoyed the touch of each other’s skin on us and the warmth of each other’s body.

I awoke to the smell of fresh coffee brewing and brunch being brought to the bed, while my wife slipped under the covers with Fanny and me. The TV was turned on and all of the girls were camping out in the master bedroom again, watching it with us. My firstborn, who I had known since she was young, was now a very eager college girl and lay there snuggled up with her mother and me, enjoying our intimacy under the heat of the blankets and bedsheets. I also realized that I was entirely nude by now, so someone must have undressed me in my sleep, and in fact, both Tricia and Fanny was naked as jaybirds, too.

What struck me most about this moment was the utter normalcy of it and how it even somehow felt natural to watch Christmas/holiday movies with my family while my wife and daughter applied their naked bodies to my own for body heat. My other daughters, other than a little teasing, acted as if they were used to seeing me naked with their sister as well as their mother every day instead of this being a fluke or a new arrangement. As we huddled together for warmth while it snowed fiercely outside, it dawned on me that there was no avoiding what would happen next this winter and following ones ... Sooner or later, I would be in bed with all of them.

“You know, I love this deal, because our birds will never leave the nest now. Why should they? They can have Daddy’s dick instead of other boys’ whenever they wish, can’t they? Maybe they can even try Stavros now and then, because at least he is good in the sack and an older, married man, which is incredibly hot, just not as great as you, of course. Their Daddy has the best cock of all, wouldn’t you agree, Fanny?” Tricia now openly admitted what she wanted: our daughters as my own personal harem.

“Um, some of our daughters are underage, dear,” I observed as a rather weak last objection, not that it would pass muster ... it just had to be said for the record.

“I know, but they will get older, and as they do, they can join us in bed. In the meantime, they can watch and learn, among other things. Besides, I looked it up. The age of consent here is sixteen, though there is that pesky bit about you being in a position of authority, which only matters until they’re eighteen. You’ve broken no laws at all with Fanny, at least, though society might well frown on it, and as for abusing your parental power with the girls, that’s a laugh. They’re more likely to be the aggressors. If anyone in authority is encouraging them, it’s me, and who can prove that, or would even believe it?” Tricia utterly destroyed that argument in seconds, being the keen mind that she was as a high school biology teacher.

“God, you sound like a lawyer, dear! Anyway, you are quite persuasive when you wish to be, aren’t you? You’ve been wanting this for a while, then, I take it,” I confronted her directly about it and she smiled at me.

“Well, yes, love! I suppose that I do sound like a barrister, but is that a bad thing in this case? My lord, I earnestly submit that you should boff your own daughters! It’s simply all the rage. In the future, every man shall shag his own daughters and every woman her own sons! Well, every straight man and woman, that is. Or bi ones like yours truly, darling!” my wife licked her lips at the idea of me screwing my girls.

“In any case, Daddy, you don’t want to play favorites, do you?” Emma pouted and batted her eyes at me while Tricia and Fanny kissed my face repeatedly, “It’s only right that what one of your girls gets, the others get as well.”

“We will need to draw a line somewhere, but otherwise, I agree. No favoritism, so where to draw the line?” I observed while kissing Tricia and Fanny both with plenty of tongue now.

“How about different things at different points? True, it would still be illegal, but it would be a matter of proving it, right? If no one complains and we all stick to our stories, keep things hush-hush and all that jazz, who could ever know? We would just avoid any sex tapes or anything else that smacks of boasting or making anything public.

“The only other evidence would be DNA from children, and if we hold off getting anyone pregnant until they are legal, what’s the risk? So far, we could focus on getting Fanny knocked up, and then each girl could get her turn afterward, for instance,” Tricia smiled wickedly as she brought up the elephant in the room: pregnancy.

“Wait, you want me to knock our daughters up, too!” I nearly coughed up my eggs and orange juice at that point.

“Well, sure, they’ll want children eventually, and if they’re never moving out, they’ll have all the security and stability that they could ever need, plus I love the idea that you could finally mix your genes with mine, even if a generation apart. I would get a kick out of knowing that my own husband bred our daughters and made our grandchildren with them. They would be children and siblings to our girls all at once, wouldn’t they?

“Furthermore, I also got my tubes untied, so as to have you breed me at last. The medical science is improved enough now that we could reduce the risks considerably at last. Oh, and I asked Jerry to sign away his parental rights, to which he has agreed. This way, you could formally adopt our girls, too,” Tricia waxed triumphant in her tone as she openly declared her intentions to put me out to stud for our family.

“Would you want me to breed this last one if she turns out to be a girl, once she comes of age?” I chuckled now.

“Sure, why not! It would be very hot to see you breed your flesh and blood at last, too!” Tricia told me in front of our daughters, all of whom grinned at that remark.

“No bloody favorites, Daddy! All for one and one for all! Besides, if it’s a boy, he should fuck Mum,” Fanny suggested, while the girls all nodded in approval.

“Okay, but only once he’s of the right age. We should also agree on the right age. Eighteen, I think,” I countered, making the eldest three girls wink at me while the younger four frowned and pouted at being left out of the action.

“How about this? Eighteen for vaginal, since it can produce babies, sixteen for anal, since it’s pretty intense, and fifteen for oral. Sorry, Sarah, love, but you know that it’s less than a year away, anyway. I just don’t think that a fourteen -year old needs to be doing that just yet. We can transition our way to the main event, as it were. And before you complain about Fanny, remember that she had to wait until twenty to do anything at all with her sweet Daddy,” Tricia proposed, using her clever brain again.

“It’s okay, I will wait, even if I don’t like it too much. It’s less than a year, as you said, Mom,” Sarah agreed, sounding more American than the rest of them.

“See, now there speaks the logical daughter of a forensic pathologist who just happens to be the chief medical examiner for the whole county,” Tricia commented on my job, which I thought was strange, but whatever.

“I’m not sure of the relevance of that, but I’ll take it,” I chuckled, while my wife and daughter started fondling my dick aggressively.

“Well, it’s just amusing that you dissect bodies for a living, corpses no less, but you’re still a bit uneasy about screwing your own daughters because of lingering taboos. Don’t worry, though. You heard Sarah. She’ll wait for the dodgy stuff, but there’s no reason that she can’t kiss you on the lips, is there? Besides, I know that she knows about the birds and bees by now, even before witnessing her Daddy in bed with her sister.

“Knowing Sarah, she already jills off a bit, which is healthy for a girl her age. Anyway, think of all those nice, morally upright people who missed their chance for some kinky, naughty fun like we have and they’re just as dead, either way,” Tricia explained, while groping me in front of our daughters, even as Fanny scooted over to let Emma join us in bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.