Hitwoman in Love - Cover

Hitwoman in Love

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She was a product of the mean streets and she had to be tough to survive. Now, she did the wet work for the Union Bosses and she loved her work. Everything was on track until she fell in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Violence  

Angie the hit-woman retired the moment she married the cop with the biggest dick she had ever encountered. Her flirtation with genderless living came to a screeching halt as soon as he knocked on her wet and ready female door to confirm his desire to show her the way to full female satisfaction.

Nine months after they sealed the deal with “around the world” finality, the young lovers separated their personal life from their professional life once and for all when young Angelo was born on the feast day of Saint Joseph. He wanted to call him Joseph, because of the date, but she insisted on Angelo to celebrate her deceased father killed in a shoot-out that didn’t concern him at all.

They compromised by giving him Joseph as a confirmation name but everyone continued to call him Angelo except his stubborn father.

Angie’s specialty in completing her assignments was to devise an “accident” for the victims virtually eliminating any need for a homicide investigation. It was a big help in keeping down the murder statistics in the area for almost a full decade. She never kept count of her client targets because she felt it was too much like bragging or cutting notches on a gun handle like some punk with an ego bigger than his or her head.


Only five years later, with young Angelo just ready to start school, Angie’s cop husband was called into the office and sent out on a case that ended in a tear-soaked funeral and a young wife with a five-year old and widow’s pension that was far less than needed in this day and time.

Angie decided it was time to go back into her old line of work despite the long absence because she had the best contacts found anywhere and enough inside scoop about where all the bodies were buried than anyone still allowed to live and not tell the story.

Her first assignment was a dirty cop out of a different district and she researched the hit to find a good “accident” just waiting to happen. She found it with the fact that the mark liked to do gardening and he had a number of outside tools to help him do the job. All she had to do was rig some of the equipment to transmit a shock to his ungloved hand and he was “toast” to the Homicide squad happy to take him off the board and off their mind as well.

One young rookie suspected foul play but he was shouted down by a trio of veteran detectives that knew the name of the game was the numbers and that they had to keep their results above the fifty percent solved level or they would be reassigned to desk duty or the dreaded “evidence locker”. It was rumored that the evidence locker was a sure sign that either retirement or a funeral was approaching fast.

Angie never fooled around during her married life and most of her action before marriage was with guys that liked anal loving and pretending she was a he in a way that didn’t sit well with her female need for normal loving in almost any position the partner desired. Still, she brought it on herself with her male clothing and the way she talked and acted around females like she was some macho prick looking for pussy you didn’t have to pay for.

Most of those girls knew Angie was a she and they didn’t mind the exciting pretense of the situation because it was different than just bending over or getting down on their knees to satisfy some jerk-off with no sense of romance.

Angie was into romance in a big way because after all was said and done, she was a woman and she wanted that tingle that all women want when the moon is shining brightly and the stars are sparkling like diamonds in the cold dark night. Sometimes, she would strap on the imported dildo and give the girls a thrill taking it from behind and letting her act like some horny guy with a need to get some pussy and was willing to do a little tit-licking and some carpet munching down below where the grass grows wild. Those girls loved to wrap their legs around Angie’s pretty face and opened up to her a whole lot better than if she was a jerk-off guy looking for a good time.

Things were looking good until Angie got the nod for a job that was more like a massacre than a simple hit job.

A professional hit was almost always against one target and rarely against two targets. The two target hits were usually a husband and wife deal, or a pair of brothers or sisters and sometimes even a parent and a child. This job called for six targets to be wiped out at the same time and it positively had to look like an accident because they were all witnesses for the prosecution in a major drug case.

Angie had two reasons why she didn’t like the hit.

The first and most important reason was the fact that almost all the witnesses were just ordinary citizens doing their civic duty to testify against the expansion of evil in their midst.

The second reason was that a six person hit was not the way of things in the criminal world. It would be equivalent to a pitcher throwing three no-hitters in the same World Series and then coming in the last game as a closing pitcher and winning the fourth and final game. It might be physically possible but the odds were stacked against it for many different reasons too numerous to mention.

Still, the proposal was challenging and Angie stayed awake almost the entire night trying to solve the best way to get rid of all six targets at the same time and make it look like an accident to cancel out any investigation of the crime. She came up with two alternative scenarios that had some flaws that could not be overlooked in making the final decision.

The first one was a gas leak at the gambling club to be exploded by remote device only when all six targets were in the building. The collateral damage was terrible but at least it would be all adults and no children in the mix.

The other possibility was a bridge collapse on the span that connected the neighborhood to the main interstate highway and was used by the entire group on Friday afternoons to report to the sector chief at their main headquarters. They usually all traveled together in the Mercedes mini-bus because it was easy for security and gave them the advantage all arriving at the same time to impress the boss. Angie was certain the collapse would be totally fatal and simple to coordinate because the bridge was already wired for the tiny devices that would weaken the primary supports and bring it down like a pancake on the railroad track underneath. Hopefully, no train would be passing at that exact instant and the likelihood was marginal according to the train schedules for both passenger and freight traffic. She was not enthusiastic about this plan because the bridge failure could kill as many as one hundred souls including school children at that time of day.

Despite her support for option number one, the war committee decided the bridge scenario was better suited to their purpose because the bridge had already been scheduled for demolition and replacement the following summer. Several Federal inspection teams had labeled it the “most dangerous” bridge in America and most local traffic took the long way around and avoided the bridge altogether.

The collapse of the bridge brought a frown to Angie’s face because she heard at least one school bus was involved in the debacle. She kept her mouth shut because it was a “fait accompli” and she had no clout in committee decision making on any level.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.