Hyacinth Has the Red Bottom Blues - Cover

Hyacinth Has the Red Bottom Blues

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The spanking fetish has poor Hyacinth so enthralled that she had lost her common sense and her logical attitude about right and wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

The ultra-reserved and upper-class wannabe Ms. Hyacinth Highbottom was in one of her moods on a rainy Monday morning that started just like any other depressing Monday with only five days of labor staring all of the common-place workers right in the face.

Fortunately, the staff at the exclusive gentleman’s and ladies apparel store called simply “The Posh Palace” was all too familiar with her drama-laden idiosyncrasies. She was only in charge of the two person feminine undies counter at the expensive establishment but in her mind she was really the manager of the whole shooting match if the truth be known to one and all. Her only subordinate, the lush-looking Miss Honeysuckle constantly looked into her purse mirror just to check her lipstick and eye shadow was in perfect order. One never knew when one’s “Soul Mate” would walk in the front door and make a proposition she could not refuse.

The last thing on Ms. Highbottom’s mind was an opportunity at true love and in point of fact she chased any thought of ignorant men from her mind because they were creatures of illogical thought processes and not worthy of her consideration on a day that already started badly due to being pressed between a pair of common laborers with bad breath and untamed appendages bouncing around haphazardly just above her knees. It was an affront that she would remedy just as soon as she was able to corner Miss Honeysuckle in a position where she had to listen to her lecture about proper etiquette at all times. After all, they were representatives of a proper elite store with superior goods and supposed well-behaved service personnel dedicated to customer satisfaction. She had no qualms about obediently servicing any customer at her counter in any way that would boost the sales figures for her department. At least that was one area Ms. Honeysuckle excelled at in the role of obediently serving customers with no trace of insolence or disrespect no matter how unusual the request.

Hyacinth frowned at the abbreviated length of Miss Honeysuckle’s skirt and made a plan to admonish her in the lunch room about correct dress at all times when on an official shift. It was far too much of a distraction for young Mister Willowbee causing him to wave his arousal around like some wastrel in one of those hoochie-coochie shows at the Gypsy camp. She was of a mind to make the young rascal pull down his trousers and she would make him sorry for his disturbing hardness right in front of her God-fearing face. Still, she didn’t move away when he squeezed past her behind the counter and let his thick member slide across her cock-deprived bottom with teasingly hard substance on her yielding flesh. Of course, she acted like nothing untoward had happened but they both knew the truth of the matter from the way she pushed back to get his business good and proper. It certainly wouldn’t be appropriate her to be lowering her position to his crude brand of devil-may-care attitude about carnal relations, but she knew deep down inside, she wouldn’t mind a secret tumble out of sight in the back storeroom. It was on the tip of her tongue to suggest to the young lad that they might jointly repair to the isolated room to resupply their dwindling stock of packing materials for the mid-afternoon rush.

Dwight beat her to the punch by suggesting the identical expedition and she merely nodded her head in agreement because she was that excited she was afraid her words would come out all in a rush betraying her desperation for a bit of slap and tickle. She did her best to act prim and disinterested but the way she swayed her hips in front of Mister Willowbee as they walked down the dimly lit hallway caused a couple of the shop-girls to giggle behind their hands, it was that transparent and amusing.

As soon as the door closed behind them in the supply room, young Mister Willowbee had Hyacinth’s skirts tucked into her waistband and her knickers down so fast that she had to look down to see why her ass cheeks felt like they were in a sudden breeze. He addressed her flanks with his rampant staff and she wanted to admonish him for his rude behavior. but kept quiet because she didn’t want him to think she was reluctant for his services. Fortunately, she was so much in a state of anticipation for his impetuous action that he slipped inside with little difficulty and she released her first orgasm with practically no drama of an audible nature.

It should have dismayed her when he started to beat a sharp tattoo on her bare cheeks with his long slender fingers and she was fully ashamed that all she could muster was a whimper and quivering acceptance of her discipline. It was totally out of character for her forceful persona but in such situations, Hyacinth had discovered the advisability of full cooperation and limited speech. Soon her backside was beet red with the imprint of the young man’s punishing palms and she was grunting her pathetic acknowledgement of his attentions to her plump and pleasing posterior.

Dwight pumped his superior with expert skills and she started to fall into her much more audible orgasm sequence that generally resulted in a spraying of female liquids in every direction at the same time. He was familiar with her juicy responses and wrapped a towel around her bottom to protect his trousers from obvious signs of wanton behavior and bring their depravity to their co-workers attention. He did his best to stay deeply buried knowing that his cream would be best spurted inside her beautiful bum than on the outside where it would add to the chaos of her liquid reaction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.