5 December 2006
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cindy had to work the evening of her interview and couldn't enjoy the fun at the Hen House, so Dan treats Cindy to her own night of fun..."You both have made me hot and horny for more fucking!" Cindy sighed, catching her breath. "That's good because Dan has a surprise for you." Karen winked at him. Cindy looked to Dan. "Freshen up and put on your coat. You and I are going out on a date." "Our own date?!" she exclaimed looking to Karen. "Yes, just the two of you."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan and Karen had already seen Cindy naked, so she wasn’t shy about putting on her change of clothes in front of them. She slipped on her low-cut bra and panties then picked up her sweater.

Karen went to her, caressing her slim teenage body. “We’d prefer if you didn’t wear your bra and panties,” she smiled, making her naked again. Cindy pulled her sweater over her head and smoothed it over her front. “Yes, you definitely look much sexier without a bra. Don’t you agree, Dan?”

“Absolutely!” He smiled, admiring her very low-cut cleavage.

“It’s fashionable to let your bra show in these low-cut types of tops,” Cindy remarked, stepping into her jean skirt. “Is my skirt short enough for you? I wanted to wear my shortest one for Dan.”

Karen looked at the length, which was about eight or nine inches above her knees. “It looks perfect for us. It wouldn’t take much leg movement when sitting down to show us your beautiful bare pussy.”

“That sort of was the main idea,” she blushed, looking at him. Dan went to Cindy, taking his young lover into his arms. She caressed him, eagerly accepting his kiss and touching her breast. Her heart rate automatically jumped at his affection.


Dan and Karen constantly looked at Cindy’s deep cleavage as they enjoyed their supper of beef barley soup. She positioned her chair so he could see how much leg she was showing him. Her short hem barely covered her tiny ass on the seat.

Cindy insisted on helping with the dishes and welcomed the closeness of her two lovers. The trio relaxed in the living room, with Cindy sitting between them. Dan and Karen worked as an erotic team, seducing her. While one was kissing and feeling her tits, the other had several fingers inside her yearning pussy.

“You both have made me hot and horny for more fucking!” She sighed, catching her breath.

“That’s good because Dan has a surprise for you,” Karen winked at him.

Cindy looked at Dan. “Freshen up and put on your coat. You and I are going out on a date.”

“Our own date?!” She exclaimed, looking at Karen.

“Yes, just the two of you.” She went to her for more kisses.

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll find out!” He smiled in anticipation.

While Cindy quickly prepared to go out, Karen took Dan to the kitchen. “I’m sure you’ll give Cindy a night she’ll remember for a long time,” she said, placing a Viagra in his hand.

“I’ll do my best.” He washed down the blue pill.


Karen kissed both her lovers goodbye, and Dan walked Cindy to his Mustang. Holding the passenger door open for her, her sitting pose easily showed him her bare pussy. “Where are we going?” She wondered.

“You’ll see,” he smiled, glancing at her sexy side profile. She placed her hand on his as it rested on the gearshift.

Dan drove east on Highway 2 towards Belleville. Her excitement grew with the passing minutes. “You’re taking me to the Hen House?” She exclaimed as he drove into the parking lot.

“I know how disappointed you were when I couldn’t take you the other night with your mom. So tonight, it’s just you and me.”

“Thank you so much, Dan, I love you!” She leaned forward to hug him. “Am I ever going to thank you!” She kissed him and gripped his crotch.

“I’m counting on it.” He went to her door. Again, her pussy was there for viewing as she stepped from the car. She put her arms around his neck and gave him a long, passionate kiss.

They entered the Hen house, with Dan preparing to show his membership card. “Hello, Mr. Hayward, it’s a pleasure to see you again,” Heather beamed. She looked her usual sensual self in her very low scooped Hen House top and short skirt. She eyed the short-haired blonde with him, who was about her age.

“This beautiful young woman with me is my girlfriend, Cindy,” Dan introduced as they checked their coats.

“No need to show me your card, but I may have to visit you later on to inspect it closer,” she smiled. Heather did her duty and made sure that Cindy was at least eighteen or older.

“I look forward to it,” he smiled. Heather eyed Cindy’s small ass in her short skirt and would make sure to visit her and Dan before the night was over.


Dan escorted Cindy into the main room. “I imagine from the way Heather looked at you that you’ve fucked her before?” She reasoned.

“Yes, I have, and she may want another fuck from me tonight.”

“I’m not sure I want to share you with her or another woman.”

“That’s the nature of the Hen House. Everyone has the availability to have sex with others. If you want, you can allow another guy to fuck you tonight, give a blow job, or enjoy a woman eating your pussy.”

“I thought it would be just you and me.”

“It still can be us, but would you turn down a guy standing close to you with a massive hard on and offering a condom to fuck you? Cindy, you are a beautiful, sensual woman, and no doubt you will have several offers for a fuck. I won’t stop you if you want to fuck a guy at our table.”

“And I should expect Heather or other women wanting you to fuck them?”

“Yes.” Then he thought for a moment. “Since this is supposed to be our night, I’ll let you decide if I get to fuck Heather or another woman. And just so you know, Karen had me take a Viagra so my cock will remain hard for most of the night. Plus, this doesn’t have to be our first and only visit here.”

“Thank you, Dan; you sure know how to make me feel so special with you,” she replied, kissing him.

“Don’t be surprised if Heather makes a move on you too.”

“You’d like to watch her and I have sex together?”

“I wouldn’t need Viagra to stay hard watching you two sexy young women licking each other’s pussies,” he said, and she laughed.


Cindy held Dan’s hand as he searched for a good table. Her eyes grew wide at noticing the numerous couples in various stages of having sex. Many eyes viewed her slim teen body as Dan wanted a good table for them.

“This seems like a good one. It’s close to the dance floor for you and allows the other people easy access to watching us fuck.”

“Others are going to see us fucking?”

“During the night, expect people to stop for a few seconds and watch us fucking.”

They sat close together, Cindy’s crossed legs looking so sexy in her short skirt and revealing cleavage that drew his gaze. The waitress came by for their order. Dan had already decided to drink diet pop since he was driving home. Cindy wanted to also remain sober.

She continued to cuddle close to him, her eyes drinking in the sexual atmosphere of the large room. “It sure looks funny watching guys dance with a hard-on and their cocks bobbing up and down,” she chuckled.

“A hard cock does look silly flopping around, yet the women look so sexy dancing naked. Would you like to dance naked with me?”

“Yes, I’d like to very much!” Her eyes revealed her lust for him. Their drinks were delivered, they took several sips, then Dan turned his attention to his young lover. They embraced, and she eagerly accepted his exploring tongue into her mouth. She sighed as his hand caressed her tits, and she sighed once more when he removed her top and fondled her bare breasts.

As his fingers made her nipples rock solid, she rubbed his crotch, enticing his cock to grow. Dan stood, bringing Cindy to her feet. He slid her skirt from her hips and down her slim legs. Feeling slightly embarrassed at being naked in public, she quickly embraced him trying to hide.

He began to kiss his way down her body and looked to others watching as his tongue to her pussy made her body jolt. Cindy felt strangely aroused as onlookers watched Dan lick her pussy. She brought Dan to his feet and returned the pleasure of making him naked. She went to her knees and, caressing his growing cock, began to suck on him.

Cindy’s mouth had Dan’s seven inches standing out straight and proud. They embraced in a passionate kiss as his cock stabbed her in the stomach. He took her by the hand. “I’d like us to walk around the room. I’ll admit that it’s for my own selfish reasons that I want to show you off to everyone. I’m proud to have you with me.”

“And I’m proud to be with you also and show off your big cock,” she kissed him. Dan held her hand as they walked around the inner portion of the large room. Cindy looked on wide-eyed at the various couples and threesomes engaged in different sex acts.

As they strolled, couples and singles eyed his hard cock and the sexy young woman with him. Dan smiled as the men and women took a moment to view this blonde-haired, slender teen holding the hand of a man old enough to be her father.

“Hi Dan, I see this time you did rob the cradle. She’s very beautiful. If you need any help fucking her, just ask me,” an acquaintance joked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.