1956 A Family Awakening
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Incest Taboo Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It's 1956 and a family is awakening to its sexual life. Mom, a former prostitute, has been suppressing her Exhibitionist and sexual demands until her husband releases her on her family. The whole family joins the fun.

Caution: This Incest Taboo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Nudism   Prostitution  

The next morning we piled into the Desoto and headed for Portland with Mom and Dad in the front seat, and Shelly and I in the back. “Wanta fool around,” Shelly asked reaching for my cock. “Help yourself,” I replied, unbuttoning my pants. She immediately was on the floor between my legs pulling my pants down around my ankles. “Oh you aren’t wearing underpants. How nice.” She attacked my cock with her mouth, doing the caressing and sucking routine that she observed her mother doing to Dad. “Oh shit Shell, that’s amazing.”

“I love it,” she said laying her cheek against my balls and her tongue on my cock. “I could lay like this all day. She buried her nose and mouth in my ball sack licking and sucking first one ball and then the other into her mouth, and that is where she remained until we pulled into Uncle Lee’s driveway.

“We’re here Sherry,” Mom said. “Pull your brother’s pants up and make yourself presentable.”

After I got my clothes back on, we all went up to the door, and knocked. I should remind the reader, that in 1957 we didn’t have a telephone, so we either wrote a post card, or we just arrived unannounced, like we did today.

Aunt Hiroko opened the door. I always thought she was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. All of the women in my family have one specific trait, and that is they are beautiful, from Grandma, her sister, Aunt Hiroko, and my mother, and Shelly, all knock out beautiful. Aunt Hiroko was wearing a summer dress, light cotton, and high heal shoes, that make her legs statuesque.

“Well look what the cat drug in,” she said taking mom into her arms with a big hug, and then Shelly. “What brings you all the way up to the big city?”

“We thought we would come up and invite Mom out for a couple weeks visit. Is she here?” Dad said stepping into the room.

“Lee, Aika, we have company,” She called out. “Aika is probably still in bed, she had a late night last night. Come on in make yourself comfortable. My God Andrew, you have grown, and you Shelly! It hasn’t been that long, and yet you two have grown a foot or more.”

Uncle Lee came into the room. He’s Chinese, but tall, and muscular. He was wearing an undershirt, and tan slacks. The undershirt is the type without sleeves, and they accentuated his muscular arms and chest. “Judith, god you look fuckable.”

“Lee, the children,” Aunt Horoko admonished. “Let’s be a little civil when we have company, they aren’t your drinking buddies.”

“Sorry, kids. Your Aunt is right, I do get in trouble with my language. I’ll go check on your grandmother.”

Their home is much more modern than ours, in fact it was luxurious compared to ours, and for that matter most homes were. The home is located in a gated community, where a watchman opens the gate after you identify yourself.

Grandmother came into the room wearing a bright red silk robe. She rushed to Shelly and me, and took us in her arms. I could feel her tit against my cheek through the thin fabric. “How are my country babies?” she said kissing us all over our faces. I couldn’t help it, all this attention and the outline of her tit through the robe got my cock on the rise again. To be honest it never really went down between Shelly’s kissing and sucking and the walk into the house. “What no comment?”

“Fine Grandma,” I said putting my arms around her.

“My, you are growing up,” she said stepping back and looking down at the bulge in my pants. “There’s an old May West saying, ‘is that a banana in your pocket or are just glad to see me?’, she said hugging me again. “And little Sherry. God you’re beautiful, and what a wonderful body you have,” she said pulling her to her.

“Hi Grandma.” She said hugging her. “Are you coming to stay with us for a while?”

“Don’t know baby, where would I sleep. You have only two bedrooms, you and Andy in one and your parents in the other. Do I sleep in the kitchen?”

“You can sleep with momma and daddy,” she said. “They won’t mind.”

“I just can’t go barging in on your parents. What if they want to da da da?” she said whispering into Sherry’s ear.

“Then you can da da do with them.” She whispered back.

“I don’t think our baby knows what da da da is,” she said laughing.

“Oh she knows,” Mom said. “My husband has allowed us to, how shall I say, wake up, all the way up.”

“Oh my,” Grandma said. “Oh my. I never thought I would see the day. And how are my little grand-babies accepting the ‘Wake Up?”

“They are not only awake, but I don’t think they are ever going to take a nap.”

We were all herded into the large living room and were seated in front of a massive fireplace with enormous logs burning and crackling.

“So,” uncle Lee said. “Are you here to pay up? Or is the loan still on the table?”

“The precondition was satisfied last night, and my fourteen year old daughter has said she is looking forward to it. On top of that, her mother said that the time of the month is perfect, so you get you payment.”

Aunt Hiroko said “Finally. That’s all he’s talked about for fourteen years. His payment.” She went to Shelly, “So who got it, your brother, or your Father?”

“Daddy,” she said.

“I can’t believe that you stayed a virgin for fourteen years, living in that house, with that woman,” she said laughing. “I lived with her long enough to know that when she howls, she howls. What about you, young man,” She said looking at me. “I bet you’ve fucked every girl in that berg you live in.”

“Lost his cherry, same night as Shelly,” Dad said. “Fucked his mother. Sorry, Aika, too many pussies around, don’t have to pay.”

“This old cunt is about worn out anyway, but it can still make a living.”

We were sitting, and uncle Lee beckoned Sherry over to him. “Here sit on my lap, God you’ve matured nicely. One things for sure, when a baby comes out of Aika’s cunt she is a beautiful woman, with beautiful offspring.” Shelly sat on his lap and while the conversation went on he was running his hand up and down her leg, going higher up her dress each time. “Got anything on under that dress sweety?”

“No, Uncle Lee. Momma said it would only get in the way.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.