1956 A Family Awakening - Cover

1956 A Family Awakening

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Chapter 3

Incest Taboo Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It's 1956 and a family is awakening to its sexual life. Mom, a former prostitute, has been suppressing her Exhibitionist and sexual demands until her husband releases her on her family. The whole family joins the fun.

Caution: This Incest Taboo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Nudism   Prostitution  

Dad picked up Mom’s bra and dress and led her into their bedroom. I watched as Dad pulled the door closed, but then it opened about four inches, and the light went on. Sherry and I started cleaning the table. I could hear Dad talking to Mom, I couldn’t tell what was being said but I could hear mom making mewling sounds. “Tell me you want me to fuck you,” Dad said in a loud voice. Mom replied saying something in a low voice. “Louder,” he said. “I can’t hear a fucking word you said.”

“I want you to fuck me,” she said in a loud voice.

“Where, do you want me to fuck you, in the Ass, Cunt or Mouth?”

“Fuck me in my cunt.”

“In that beautiful hairy fuck hole?”

“Yes my hairy fuck hole.”

“Go ahead, suck that tit, and finger fuck yourself while I take off my clothes.”

“Shit did you hear that?” I said turning to Sherry. “I never heard Mom or Dad say anything like that.”

“I know,” Sherry said in a low voice. “What’s happened to Daddy, and Mom’s an exhibitionist? Is That when someone wants to do stuff in front of other people. Like mom tonight.”

“Yeah, but I don’t think momma liked it,” I said, as I washed the dishes. “Dad made her do it.”

“She didn’t have to. I’ve heard Mom say no to Dad a thousand times, and then in these big arguments. If Mom didn’t want to she wouldn’t have done it.”

“You think Daddy has those magazines he talked about, with naked men and women?”

“I don’t know but sure would like to see them.”

“If he gets them will you let me see them?”

“Sure.”

Mom squealed and yelled “fuck me with that big fuck stick of yours.”

We looked at each other and giggled. “I’ve never heard Mom say anything like that,” I said. “Do you really have blond hair on your slit?”

“Yeah”

“Are your tits as big as mom’s?”

“No ... But they’re getting bigger, Mom’s nipples are bigger and darker...”

“Mom’s are great, aren’t they?”

“Yeah.”

“Can you suck them?

“No, I can touch the nipples with my tongue, but I can’t suck them.”

Can I watch you?”

“I can only reach the nipple with my tongue. Do you want to touch Mom’s?”

“Yeah!”

“And mine?”

“Yeah, it makes me hard just to think about it.”

“Do you get hard a lot?”

“Yeah, I can’t help it. I wake up and it’s hard as a rock, and if I can’t do something about it, it hurts.”

“Wow, that must be weird. I can’t imagine something like that. Can you show it to me sometime? I remember when we used to bathe together, but it must be bigger now.”

“Yeah, a lot bigger.”

“Did you put into Debbie next door?”

“No, they wanted me to about four years ago, but I was too little and I couldn’t get it to go in. I kept missing her hole.”

“Bet you could do it now.”

“Yeah, but I never tried again.”

“You like the way Mom looks, don’t you,” she said putting the dishes away.

“Of course.”

Now let me tell you about my mother. Her birth name is Huruna, she is half Japanese, and she is knock-out beautiful After the war she chose an American name and selected Judith. The guys next door keep saying they want to bang her. I don’t blame them there is no comparison between their mother and mine. She has a perfect figure, and is only five feet two inches tall, small waist and nice round hips and ass, and as mentioned her tits are to die for. Her bra is a 36D, (that’s what the label said. The nipples are light pink, as is the areola. I get a hard on just remembering that side view I got of her a couple of years ago.

Dad, is the rugged type. He owns a logging outfit, trucks, caterpillars, saws, he’s six feet tall, and all muscles. He was raised in a commune in Utah, his dad, a Mormon, had four wives, and he was the son of the third wife. Dad said that it was against the law to have more than one wife, but his father was a very religious man, and abided by the teachings of the Mormon church. Grand-dad kept pushing Dad to get more wives, but Dad said, he had his hands full taking care of one.

“Oh God Harold,” mom’s voice came loud and clear between grunts and groans.

“Let’s go look,” I said.

“No, mom and dad would kill us,”

“Dad left the door open for a reason; I bet he wants us to watch.”

“Do you think so?”

I went to the door, and peaked in. Mom was on her hands and knees and dad was naked standing behind her. I motioned for Shelly to join me, and we watched as Dad plunged his big cock into mom’s cunt. Her ass was shaking with each plunge and her tits were swaying back and forth. “Harder, fuck me harder.”

“You know your children are at the door,”

“Oh shit, Oh, fuck, shut the god damn door.” She said between grunts. “Get out of here.”

“You know you love it,” dad said “Tell them how much you love it.”

“No. I won’t get out of here Andrew, Shelly. Now.”

“You tell them you love it or I’ll stop,” Dad said slowing to a stop.

“Oh God no. Don’t stop, keep ... fu ... keep doing it.”

“Doing what?” He said stopping.

“Keep doing It, don’t stop.” She was sobbing now and reaching back under herself to grab his cock, pushing it in as she pushed back with her hips.

“Tell the kids what you like and I’ll fuck you so hard you’ll pass out.”

“Oh.” She sobbed. “Oh shit. Kids I love it. Now do it.”

“You love what?”

“I love your fathers beautiful cock deep in my steaming cunt. I love it when he fucks me. Now do it.”

With that dad started ramming his cock in and out, pushing her whole body forward with each jab. Is this what you want?”

“Yes. Please don’t stop, not until you fill me with your cum.”

“Where do you want it? Cunt, mouth, or ass?”

“Cunt, please cunt.”

“Do you want me to eat my cum out of your nasty cunt?”

“Oh yes ... Please.”

“Tell the kids you’re sorry, that you are happy they finally got to see you with a cock in your cunt.”

“I’m sorry Andy, Shelly. I’m glad you finally got to see me with a big cock in my cunt. It feels so good.”

“Okay, kids, you got enough of a show for one night, close the door and get your chores done and go to bed, we may be here for a while.”

I shut the door and we went to the kitchen. “Holy shit.” I said. “Don’t ever think of telling on me about anything again. I don’t think the old rules apply.”


The next day was Friday. It’s my job to get up early, five A.M., and get the pot belly and kitchen stove started so mom didn’t have to wait around to get dad’s breakfast ready. Then I run back to bed and get under the heavy quilt to get warm. Mom gets up at 5:30, starts breakfast, and Dad gets up at Six and leaves at 6:30. Sherry and I get up at 7:00 for our breakfast. By that time we can smell bacon, and coffee, the smells that say home filling the house.

When we walked into the kitchen our food was already served, and Mom was sitting at the end of the table with a cup of coffee. She was wearing an old house coat, one I hadn’t seen her wear in years. She usually is dressed and getting the house cleaned by the time we reach the table.

“Sit and eat,” she said sipping her coffee. “Quite a show last night wasn’t it?” Her eyes darted back from me to Sherry and back again. We both sat and said nothing. “Did you pull you little dick thinking about your mother being humiliated?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.