Best Friends Forever
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2016 by Matt Moreau

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - His best friend and his wife betray him to a degree that is truly beyond the pale, but...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating  

And then she was there across from me. “Before you open your mouth and go off on me,” said Claire. “I have a couple of messages for you.”

“Yeah, what?” I said.

“One your daughter is out in the waiting room. She’ll be coming in in a few minutes.”

“You said a couple of messages,” I said, not actually reacting to the information that my daughter was outside waiting for me.

“Yes,” she said. She came toward me, smiled, and slapped me as hard as she could.

“What the fuck!” I said. “Why...”

“Because you deserved it. Because it made me feel good, actually better than I thought it would,” she said.

“Well, don’t do it again or I’ll have your pretty pink ass arrested,” I said. She didn’t seem especially concerned with my threat.

“Jimmy, don’t you ever do anything like this again. It’s not fair and I do not deserve to live the rest of my life grieving over your headstone. Got that young man!” she said. I nodded, sadly nodded.

“Okay,” I said. “I won’t. That enough?”

“Yes, on that score.

“Jimmy, how are you feeling? Are you okay? I’m worried about you,” she said.

“You mean how do I feel after being slapped as hard as anybody’s ever been slapped?” I said.

“Jimmy!” she said.

“Didn’t you talk to the other cheater? Surely he doesn’t keep secrets of that magnitude from you,” I said. There was not the slightest doubt in my mind that he’d told her everything I’d told him.

“Some stuff, but he told me that anything else would have to come from you,” she said. I nodded. What she said had the ring of truth.

“I feel bad, really, really bad, okay! And there is not a damn thing that you or him or Rebecca or the church or anybody or anything can do about it. All I want or need is to be left alone to grow old more or less gracefully and then die. Yeah, I tried to hurry things up. I promise not to do that again. The image of you crying crocodile tears over my headstone is enough to quash any further attempts to end things that I might otherwise have entertained. Okay!” She nodded a sad nod. There was an incipient tear forming at the corner of her eye. The interesting thing? I didn’t give a damn.

I needed her, and I needed her bad. I think she knew it too. She couldn’t see under the covers. She couldn’t see my stone hard erection, but she knew it was there. I knew she knew it. I had a perverse idea. I should go for it. She took a step nearer the bed. I did it. I threw the sheet off of me.

“See there babe. You’re the first woman to see it since Nadine dumped me after I lost ‘em,” I said. “See it? I didn’t lose it, my legs yeah, but not my thingy. Ain’t I the luckiest sonovabitch you ever met. Six inches of steel hard flesh. It’ll never feel the inside of a woman’s sheath again. Got any idea how I feel about that. Let me reiterate. I feel really, really bad!” For the longest moment she stared, shocked out of her drawers I was sure.

“Oh my God!” she squealed.

“No, not God,” I said, “just my dick. It still looks pretty good huh?”

“Damn it Jimmy!” she said; then she ran out on me. I felt like laughing and crying at the same time; how the hell is that even possible. Well, the good news? My little foray into exhibitionism might have been what it would take to get them all the hell away from me. Well, one could hope.

Oddly I went to sleep after she left and I dreamt about Nadine. She’d had a great pussy, as I recalled. I missed my time with her. Would’ve liked to have made it permanent. But, well, she turned out to be more interested in having a whole man than mere eternal love, or maybe she wanted both. I would’ve settled for one or the other, but the way things looked I was gonna get neither. It wasn’t fair! It wasn’t fucking fair!


Well hope might well spring eternal for some, but for me it sprang futile. I got another visitor. This one was one I would not be pulling any theatrics to get rid of, and she did look beautiful, as beautiful as her mother.

“Hi daddy,” she said.

“Hello. Rebecca,” I said. I was choking up seeing her like that all beautiful and she noticed. Jesus! Why couldn’t she be my daughter for real instead of the cheaters’!

“I’ve missed you,” she said.

“Yeah sure,” I said.

“Dad, you have to come home to us,” she said.

“No,” I said.

“Daddy!” she said. “I want...”

“Stop right there, Becca. Stop right there. You might feel a little bad because of what happened before, and I’d really appreciate it if you would let that go. I don’t want you to feel bad. But, I know I’m just in the way at that house. You’re momma doesn’t want me around except maybe for the occasional holiday do or such. And, she and I have a history that makes being around her very hard on me anyway. So no. Please respect my wishes and don’t ask me to ‘come home’ as you put it. And add to that, I’d just be in the way of you living your life too, so again, no,” I said.

This was a message even the cheaters could get their heads around. I was pretty sure of that one.

“Daddy, about the things you heard me say that day. I didn’t mean any of it. You know that!” she said. “How could I mean something like that, any of that.”

“Because you did. Because you have another dad who you are invested in and I’m just in the way and that’s all there is to it. I’ve heard it. I’ve heard it from all of you. And, I understand it. You have busy lives, and having to care for and pay attention to an invalid all of the time is just too big a deal to deal with. So go back to your momma and tell her you’ve delivered her message, or your dad, whichever one told you to come here today and say what you’ve said; and deliver my message: I want to be left alone! Please, okay?” I said.

“Dad you are so wrong!” she said and then she did leave, and yes, she was crying and I felt bad and so what.

Good! Finally! I thought. And then I got sick to my stomach and vomited.


“You did what! And he did what!” said Rodney. “Tell me again!”

“I slapped him. He’d scared me and I was angry!” she said.

“Jesus! That’s the way to get on his good side—not!” he said.

“And then he whipped out his cock and played with it right in front of me. He was hard as steel too; I’m sure of that.

“I feel so guilty going there dressed like I was. I teased him, Rod. I teased the man, a man who can’t have a woman because no woman wants him like he is. I cannot even imagine anything more cruel that I could’ve done to him.

“I ran out of there. He probably thinks I did it because he embarrassed me. But that wasn’t it. I ran out to minimize the teasing that I’d done him. I want to go back, Rod. But I will most definitely dress down next time I do; I mean if I do go back to see him again, him and his six inch heat seeking moisture missile. I’ve figured that part out for damn sure.”

“Claire, our guy’s in the wrong on a lot of this. Leaving out for a moment the fact that we cheated on him and tried to get him into being a willing cuckold; he does bear some responsibility for all of the misunderstandings that have beset us all, and I do mean all; us included in the all. But, there just happens to be one unassailable truth that you and I, and even Rebecca, need to keep in mind. He saved our fucking lives, and lost his in the doing of it! Yes, he’s still breathing, but for him that’s nothing more than a seriously inconvenient reality and way over rated. There’s no getting around it, Claire, not on any level. And, it’s a debt we can never adequately pay. We might at some point be able to do for him something that he would care a whit about, but I’ll be damned if I know what that something is!”

“Yes you do,” she said.

“I do not,” he said.

“Yes you do. He needs a woman and that’s what we can do for him. We’ve got money, we’ve got influence, we’ve got contacts. And, I am certain that a woman of his own is the only thing that he will ever give a whit about, to use your words,” she said.

“Claire, we can’t make a woman love him, not the way he is. Yeah, we can find him a whore, buy him one. He might even go for it someway somehow, but he will never give a whit about it, not on any level,” he said.

“Rod, we’ve got to figure it out. How to find a true love for him. We’ve got to! For our own sanity, we’ve got to!”

“Well, I’m open to suggestions,” he said.


“Momma, he doesn’t like me and he never will. I know it,” said Rebecca.

“Honey, the feelings of a man are always pretty delicate in spite of all of the nonsense of how tough and macho and everything that they are. Say anything that hurts their pride and they’ll cry like babies. Make them think you don’t love them and they can become suicidal, like your daddy James Clausen did.

“We women are emotional too, but we at least have more sense than the men do,” said Claire Pollard. As for whether or not your daddy loves you, he does. He is just afraid that you don’t love him and he doesn’t want to chance it that you may not. So, he is cutting himself off from you, from all of us. Can you understand what I’m saying.”

“I guess so, mom. But what can we do? I want to do something!” said Rebecca.

“Find someone for him to help him,” said her mother.

“You mean a wife?” said Rebecca.

“Yes, that’s exactly what I mean,” said Claire.

“But he doesn’t have any legs?” said Becca.

“That doesn’t mean he can’t be a good husband to some woman. But yes, it is going to be hard to find a woman for him,” said Claire.

“But you are going to try?” said Rebecca.

“Try, yes. Whether I can succeed is another question at the least,” said Claire, “but at the least I am going to try, so is your father.”


They’d been members at Knollwood Country Club since they’d been married, some seventeen years now. And really had been going to Knollwood even before that while she was still married to that other good man, James Clausen. But today she wasn’t in attendance for fun or to socialize in the true sense of the word. Oh no, she was on the hunt.

She was going to find her “used to be” husband a mate, and not just one who wanted a nice payday, but a woman who could appreciate a good man. A good man but a man with no legs and no serious job. Difficult? Difficult to find such a broad minded woman? Oh yeah, maybe impossible, but no one was going to be able to say after the fact that she hadn’t tried.

She had two or three candidates in mind. Roberta Shore, Cassandra Hawking, and LeaAnn Dressler. All were members of the Club. All used to be well off. All were currently hard up for cash since their respective husbands had dumped on them and left them collectively pretty nearly destitute: the prenups had pretty much guaranteed that state of affairs for the ladies. LeaAnn did have a smallish alimony check she’d gotten in her divorce from Carl Dressler, but the other two had to work and Cassandra still hadn’t yet found employment; Claire did expect to be hit up for a job by Cassandra: Rodney Pollard really did have influence.

The slim redhead approached plopped down on the stool beside her. “Claire, I got your message. I am so glad you called. I was getting up my nerve to call you,” said Cassandra Hawking.

“Good to see you,” said Claire. The other woman smiled the smile of one saved by the bell.

“I guess I should ask what’s up?” said Cassandra.

“We need to sit down. I have a big favor for you to consider,” said Claire.

“A favor? For you?” said Cassandra. “Consider it done.”

“Hmm, I wish it were that easy,” said Claire. “But no, this is a really big favor and if it were to work out, I would not only be grateful, but you would prosper like you never dreamed of prospering.”

“Oh wow! I’m in, no matter what it is, I’m in,” said Cassandra. Claire smirked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.