4 December 2006
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Wendy has news for Dan and Karen she wants to deliver in person of Trisha's plot to stop their wedding. They thank her the only way they know how...Karen watched Wendy's gaze lingering on Dan. "You like him a lot already, don't you?" "What's not to love, I mean like." she let slip, a little embarrassed she was caught staring at another woman's man. "You know Dan and I will have to find a lot of ways to thank you for warning us about Trisha. We owe you a great debt of gratitude."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Dan snuck out to the living room and retrieved their clothes. “Maybe I’ll leave my bra behind as an incentive to come back for another great fuck,” Wendy implied.

“We’d love that. Wendy, you’re welcome in our home anytime you like,” Karen offered. “Are you sure it’s okay to drive home because Dan can drive you home and I can follow?”

“I’m fine; you two wore off the wine in me,” she smiled.

“Can I call you after Trisha has come over on Wednesday?”

“Sure you can,” Karen smiled.

“You can come over if you like, to get your bra,” he smiled, putting it in a drawer with the other bras they have collected over the years.

Wendy redressed while Dan and Karen put on just enough to cover up. In the hallway, Wendy could hear some pleasurable sounds coming from a bedroom.

“That’s our daughters Diane and Brenda. They are very close sisters, if you know what I mean. Come and see,” Karen said, leading the way to their door.

“Karen, you shouldn’t sneak a peek at them making love,” Dan whispered.

“Why not? They caught a glimpse of us three fucking minutes earlier.”

“Oh, I didn’t see them,” Wendy said.

“I did,” Karen whispered, gently turning the doorknob. She inched the door open so Wendy could see in. Karen leaned slightly, putting her hands on Wendy’s hips. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at Karen, and Dan leaned against her.

Wendy saw Diane on their bed in a semi-sitting position. Brenda was between her legs, eating her pussy and feeling her tits. They saw Brenda get up, hugging and kissing, then switched positions. Karen moved her right hand across the front of Wendy, undoing the top two buttons on her blouse, and slid her hand inside, caressing her left tit.

“Don’t they look beautiful together? Just imagine you and me spending a quiet afternoon doing the same thing. No husbands and no kids around, just you and me,” Karen whispered in her ear.

“I’d really love that,” Wendy whispered back.

They left Diane eating Brenda’s pussy and fondling her tits. “Since you saw our daughters, do you want to see Brad?”

“I don’t know what you mean.”

“When Brad came over to the dinner table, I saw you looking at his crotch.”

“I didn’t mean to look. It was sort of right there in my face,” she confessed. Karen led Wendy and Dan down to Brad’s bedroom. She opened the door and noticed he was sound asleep.

“I can tell you that Brad is hung like his dad. Want to see his cock?” She smiled, entering his room.

Wendy didn’t know what to say as Karen gently pulled back his bedsheets, revealing his body in his sleeping pants and T-shirt. She gently untied the string that holds up his pants and undid the button. She folded the pants open, revealing Brad’s semi-hard cock.

“Seven inches long when hard, just like Dan’s except not as thick,” Karen whispered.

Karen boldly wrapped her right hand around Brad’s cock and gently stroked it. She leaned over and kissed the head, then sucked on him for a few strokes. Wendy stood there in erotic disbelief.

“Want to suck on Brad’s cock?” She offered. “Sure you do, come over and suck on his cock for me.”

Wendy looked at Dan. “We’re a very close family, as you’re able to gather, and you can be part of it if you wish,” he responded. “Go ahead, it’s okay.”

She came over and looked at Karen, then down at Brad’s cock. “I’m fucking my son, and you can too if you want sometimes,” she offered.

Wendy hesitated. “Isn’t that incest?”

“Sure it is. Oh, come on now, you can’t tell me that you haven’t thought of the odd time of fucking your own son?”

“I have actually thought about it.”

“Maybe it’s about time you make that thought a reality.”

Wendy could feel her heart pumping faster as she leaned over and kissed the head, then took Brad’s cock into her mouth. She curled her hair behind her right ear. She felt the warmth of it as the shaft went in and out of her mouth. She had to control herself, wanting to take this young stud’s meat. Brad moaned a little subconsciously at the wonderful sensation of his cock being sucked on.

“We had better go,” Karen whispered, closing Brad’s pants and recovering him.

“Is Dan fucking Diane and Brenda?” Wendy asked.

“Not yet, but soon, when I let him.”

“Wow, I guess you are a really close family, and to answer your statement, yes, I’d love to be a member of your family.”


They returned to the main floor, escorting Wendy to the front door. She put on her coat and shoes, ensuring she had her purse and cell phone.

“We trust you’ll keep all that we have told you about our family a secret.”

“Of course I will. I know for sure I want to be part of the action in this family,” she hinted.

Dan cupped her soft face in his hands. “Wendy, you are an extraordinary woman that we want to spend a lot of time getting to know.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.