4 December 2006 - Cover

4 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Wendy has news for Dan and Karen she wants to deliver in person of Trisha's plot to stop their wedding. They thank her the only way they know how...Karen watched Wendy's gaze lingering on Dan. "You like him a lot already, don't you?" "What's not to love, I mean like." she let slip, a little embarrassed she was caught staring at another woman's man. "You know Dan and I will have to find a lot of ways to thank you for warning us about Trisha. We owe you a great debt of gratitude."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Karen moved to stand beside Wendy. She and Dan kissed as Wendy continued sucking on his cock. “Wendy, please take off my skirt,” Karen ordered. She let Dan’s cock slide out of her mouth. It bobbed up and down to his pulse, the shaft glistening from her mouth. She put her hands on Karen’s skirt and slid it down her slender legs. She looked at Karen’s shaved pussy coming into view. She put her hand on Wendy’s shoulder, stepping out of her skirt.

“You like the look of my shaved pussy?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Would you like me to shave your pussy to be like mine?”

“Yes, I would.”

“A shaved pussy is healthier, smells better, and looks fucking fantastic when you show it off to men in public!” Karen smiled.

She knelt beside Wendy, smoothing the tops of her knuckles over her left cheek, through her hair, down her arm, and to her ass. “You are such a beautiful, desirable woman,” she complimented, and Wendy blushed. “Doesn’t Dan have a big, beautiful cock?”

“He sure does,” she smiled, continuing to stroke it.

“Feed his cock to me so I can suck on it,” Karen desired. She inched closer, resting her right hand casually on Wendy’s left thigh. She opened her mouth, and Wendy put it in, then stroked his cock in Karen’s mouth. “Now let me do the same to you,” she said, taking Dan’s cock in her hand.

Wendy opened her mouth, and Karen put his cock in; then Karen stroked Dan’s cock in Wendy’s mouth. “I think I’ll jerk Dan off into your mouth someday real soon.”

“I’d love that, and I’d love to jerk him off into your mouth too.”

“I can see we’re going to have a lot of sexy fun being together,” Karen predicted.

Wendy looked at Karen, her eyes darting over her beautiful face. She cupped Karen’s cheeks in her hands and planted a hard, firm kiss on her lips. Karen was caught off guard by Wendy’s sudden show of affection.

“If I didn’t kiss you now, I don’t know if I’d have the nerve to later on,” Wendy confessed, feeling her pulse pounding in her veins.

“I really appreciate the inner strength it must have taken to kiss another woman like that. I’m glad I’m your first. And I’m going to make sure I’m not your last,” Karen replied.

She gently touched Wendy’s chin, motioning her closer. Karen placed the lightest of kisses on Wendy’s lips, mixing her perfume with hers.

“Thank you,” Wendy whispered. Karen’s hand lightly brushed against Wendy’s left tit as she put it back on her thigh.

“Now let’s get you fucked good by our man,” Karen said, standing.

“Our man?” Wendy asked, also standing.

“Wouldn’t you like Dan to be your lover too?” She offered.

“You would share him with me?”

“Yes, I would, for as long as you want.”

“Even if I wanted him for the rest of my life?”

“Yes. I’ve got a feeling that today is the start of a long and glorious relationship between us three.”

“I look forward to that very much!” Wendy embraced and kissed Dan.

“Another picture of you both together, please,” Karen asked. Dan’s massive hard-on stood proudly straight out as they embraced, and Karen snapped several more pictures. Wendy wrapped her right hand around the shaft, and they smiled for the camera. Dan took the camera from Karen, taking several pictures of the women together.


Karen took Wendy by the hand, then took his hand and led them to the bedroom, leaving their clothes lying on the floor.

“Why don’t you two get started while I put the digital camera and video camera on tripods? With the remote control, I can be a lot closer to the good fucking action.”

Wendy pulled back the covers on the king-sized bed and put her arms around Dan’s neck. “You heard her,” she smiled, pressing her tits to his chest, his hard cock poking her in the stomach. He put his arms around her, caressing her small ass, and lifted her effortlessly. Wendy squealed at the sudden move and playfully wrapped her legs around his waist. She crossed her arms around his neck, kissing him hard. She slid down Dan’s body, his hard cock stabbing her at every opportunity.

“Would you like me to wear a condom? I don’t mind using them if you’d prefer,” he offered.

“No, it’s okay. I’m on the pill, and I’d prefer to feel you shoot your cum into me. Although I shouldn’t be on the pill. I’m thirty-eight and wanted to have at least two or three more babies, but Dave doesn’t want any more children. My youngest, Timmy, is seven, and I miss the smell of baby powder and stinky diapers,” she laughed.

“Same here, I miss the smell of baby powder and the touch of a baby’s soft skin. I’m afraid that at forty-nine, my body is saying I’m past having any more babies.”

“And I’m fifty-two and a grandfather; I’m not so sure I want more kids,” he agreed.

“Oh, come on now, Dan, you know you love children.”

“Yes, I do, but imagine me saying, ‘This is my five-year-old grandson Danny, and this is my six-month-old son Dennis or daughter Sarah,’ to someone.”

“See, I know you want more kids; you’ve already picked out two of their names,” Karen teased.

“You’re fifty-two?! You don’t look any older than about forty to forty-five.”

“I love you!” Dan smiled. “Guys like to be told they look younger too, you know. Just because there’s a little snow on the mountain doesn’t mean there isn’t a fire in the furnace,” he grinned, touching the greying at his temples.

“And a very creamy volcano waiting to erupt,” Karen added, getting a laugh.

Wendy led Dan by the hand as she lay on the bed, inviting him between her legs. He kissed her right knee, making his way up to her pussy hairs. They tickled his nose as he kissed her clit and teasingly sucked on her lips, then reversed the trail to her other knee.

“You have beautiful pussy lips,” he said, kissing and sucking on them. “Thank you; kiss my pussy more, please,” she desired, holding his head in place.

Dan put his hands under Wendy’s small ass cheeks, lifting her a little to enjoy his meal. “I’ll have you know, Wendy, that you are our very first guest in our new king-sized bed,” Karen said, lying on her right beside Wendy. “We bought it with the idea of three people being able to sleep in it and fuck in it.”

“I feel so honoured to be the first guest to fuck in your new bed. I wish I could spend the night with you both, but I’ll have to get home to my boys after we finish, then probably have it out with Dave.”

“Dave who?” Karen smiled.

“Right. I don’t give a fuck about him right now!” Wendy said, grinding her mound against Dan’s face. “But I do give a big fuck as to how good Dan fucks me! Fuck me, Dan, fuck me good!” She needed.

“Not only does your pussy look beautiful, but your juices also taste delicious,” he said. Karen rested her head on her right hand and rubbed Dan’s ass as he kissed his way up Wendy’s beautiful body. She wanted so badly to dive face-first into Wendy’s pussy but had to hold back her desire for now.

Dan stopped at her nipples, sucking on each one. They stayed hard under his masterful tongue. “Come on, Dan, please fuck me!” Wendy desired, urging him up her body. Her eyes locked on his as he became the first man besides her husband to settle between her legs. She slid her hand down between them, guiding the head of his cock toward her. She rubbed it up and down, separating her lips, and slipped the head into her.

Dan began to slowly thrust as she let go of his cock. Her eyes locked on his as she felt his cock enter deeper and deeper into her hungry, wet pussy. She instinctively bent her knees, allowing him to sink his cock further. Wendy looked down at Dan, watching his cock disappear into her with each thrust. The digital camera and video camera continued to record the sensual action.

Dan settled down lightly on her slender body. He put his arms under her shoulder blades, holding her. She moaned softly as Dan began pulling his cock into her. As they kissed, she tilted her hips, meeting every thrust of his pelvis. Karen lightly rubbed Wendy’s left arm that was around Dan. She moved her hand up to her shoulder, then down her side, giving her goosebumps. She didn’t object as Karen’s hand gently caressed her left tit.

Karen shuffled her body closer, and leaned over, taking Wendy’s left nipple in her mouth. She watched Karen suck on it as Dan continued fucking her. Wendy combed Karen’s short, golden hair with her fingers. “That feels nice,” she whispered. Her nipple stayed rock hard under Karen’s expert touch.


“Do you mind if Dan and I switch positions?”

“I ... I guess not,” she hesitated. Dan slipped his cock out of her and moved to his left. He sucked on her right nipple, keeping it hard to match her left one. He moved up and kissed her as Karen made her way between Wendy’s legs. She and Dan caressed, and then she realized that Karen was kissing her from her knees up to her pussy.

She just had to watch, as another woman hadn’t touched her there since she was a teenager. Karen rubbed her right hand over Wendy’s pussy hairs, then parted her lips. “Mmmm, I love the aroma of your pussy!” She slowly worked a finger into her and then licked her clit, making her body jolt with pleasure. “Mmm, your pussy is soaking wet, and your juices do taste delicious,” she said, licking several fingers. Karen inserted two fingers and gave Dan a lick.

“I want some too,” Wendy asked, lifting her head and taking the third dip of Karen’s fingers from her pussy.


The front door opened, and Diane and Brenda returned from shopping. “Mom, Dad, we’re home!” Diane announced it loudly.

“We know they’ve got company from the different car in the driveway,” Brenda said.

“And you can bet they’re in the bedroom,” Diane added, picking up a woman’s bra and panties, and showing them to Brenda.

“Guess we’ll have to wait until tomorrow to show them our new tops.”

“I know Dad is going to love seeing these tops on us. I love how they barely cover our tits,” Brenda remarked. “I need to give Dad a blow job.”

“Me too, and I could use a good cum right about now. How about you?” Diane looked at her.

“I’d love one,” Brenda replied, caressing her sister. They had a tender kiss, feeling each other’s tits.

They headed towards their bedroom, and Brenda stopped at their parents’ bedroom door. Brenda put her finger to her mouth, telling Diane to be quiet. She quietly opened the door just enough for them to sneak a peek inside.

They saw their dad lying beside a naked woman, and their mom was between her legs, eating her pussy. Diane felt Brenda’s tits from behind. “Tempting to go in and join them, isn’t it?” Diane whispered, slipping her right hand inside Brenda’s low top. Brenda nodded yes. She closed the door and took Diane by the hand to their bedroom.


Karen made herself more comfortable and began licking Wendy’s pussy. “Aren’t you going to fuck me?” Wendy asked him.

“Of course I am, but first, Karen is going to eat your pussy and hopefully make you cum,” he said, knowing what Karen was going to do.

“Holy fuck!” She remarked, wide-eyed. “So relax and enjoy your first bisexual loving experience.” Wendy let out a contented sigh and settled back.

“If Dave could only see me now, another woman is eating my pussy!” She commented.

“Don’t care about him; you’re with us now and for as long as you want.”

“Right now I’m thinking, what if that’s for the rest of my life?”

“Then Dan and I would love having you as a new member of our family,” she smiled. Dan used Wendy’s cell phone to take several photos of Karen eating her pussy.

Wendy kissed Dan, then urged his head down to suck on each nipple. “Care to have some of my meal?” Karen asked him. “Her cunt juices are delicious.” Dan needed no prompting and joined her at Wendy’s pussy. They alternated eating her and kissing, sharing Wendy’s juices. She ran her fingers through both their heads of hair, enjoying the feeling, for the first time, of two different tongues eating her pussy.

“I want to suck on your cock,” Wendy urged Dan to her. He moved up on the bed and got on his knees. Wendy propped herself up on her elbows and leaned her head back, taking his cock into her mouth. She sucked his cock in and out with force, caving in the sides of her cheeks. More pictures were taken.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.