4 December 2006 - Cover

4 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wendy has news for Dan and Karen she wants to deliver in person of Trisha's plot to stop their wedding. They thank her the only way they know how...Karen watched Wendy's gaze lingering on Dan. "You like him a lot already, don't you?" "What's not to love, I mean like." she let slip, a little embarrassed she was caught staring at another woman's man. "You know Dan and I will have to find a lot of ways to thank you for warning us about Trisha. We owe you a great debt of gratitude."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Wendy drove along Driftwood Crescent in the dimming light, looking at the house numbers. She found number forty-three and parked it in the driveway behind Dan’s yellow Mustang. She could feel her heart rate increase as she looked in her lighted car mirror, combed her golden locks, and freshened up her lipstick. Wendy sprayed some perfume behind each ear, then undid the top button on her blouse, spraying some between her breasts.

“Who knows?” She smiled to herself.

Wendy walked up to the door and hesitated, then counted down, three, two, one, and pressed the doorbell. Her heart began to beat faster, awaiting the door to open.

She said quietly, “It pays to advertise,” undoing the next button on her blouse. Now her blouse was deliberately undone lower than it was for Dan this morning. The low scoop shape of her thin bra barely restrained her decent-sized breasts, showing between the openings of her white blouse.

Dan opened the door, meeting Wendy’s delightful smile and her deeper cleavage. “Hi Dan, she beamed.

“Hi Wendy, on time as promised. You look very beautiful,” he smiled, observing Wendy’s slim figure under her open coat.

“Thank you,” she replied, blushing as he ushered her inside. He offered his right hand, and they felt the same tingling sensation as they did yesterday at the hockey rink. Their eyes were briefly glued to each other as Karen came up to Dan’s side.

“Hello, you must be Wendy. Hi, I’m Karen,” she said, offering her right hand.

“Hi Karen, it’s a pleasure to meet you,” she replied, taking Karen’s hand. Karen’s hand tingled, and her short hairs stood on end as they shook hands. Only two other people had given her that same reaction before, Dan and Laura.

“Here, let me take your coat,” Dan offered, standing behind her.

“Thank you.”

“He’s always such a gentleman,” Karen inserted. Wendy arched her arms back at the shoulder as Dan slipped her coat off. This pressed her breasts hard against her low, open blouse. Dan and Karen both looked at the ample amount of bra, and breast Wendy was showing them.

“Don’t you look lovely?” Karen complimented her, also eyeing her figure.

“Thank you, and you’re very attractive also,” Wendy replied, noticing Karen’s low-cut top and very short skirt.

Wendy looked at Dan and Karen, pausing in her thoughts. “Forgive me, but you two look just like...”

“Yes, we get that all the time. Karen and I were a couple before they were in a movie together,” Dan reasoned.

“Please, come into our living room,” Karen said, escorting Wendy by placing her hand on the small of her back. She smiled, looking down the opening of Wendy’s blouse at her medium-sized breasts.

Wendy noticed the large living room with two couches flanking the roaring fireplace. “Don’t mind the mess; the kids and I are still unpacking,” Karen said, answering Wendy’s gaze at the scattered boxes on the floor.

“What a lovely looking home,” she said, seeing the vast layout of the living room, kitchen, and then dining room. “I’m sorry, it seems I’m intruding on your special evening plans,” she said, noticing the candle-lit table and two wine glasses.

“This is our first real dinner together in our new home,” Dan said.

“I don’t want to intrude on you. I can talk to you another time,” Wendy said, feeling uncomfortable and starting to turn for her coat.

“Nonsense, you said you have something important to talk to us about. If it’s important to you to come this far out of your way, then it’s important to us. Besides, what better way to celebrate the first day of hopefully a new friendship?” Karen smiled, touching Wendy’s forearm.

“Thank you, Karen.”

“Have you had supper?” She asked.

“No, I was going to stop for a burger or something on the way home,” she replied.

“We are about to eat shortly. You are more than welcome to join us,” Karen offered, looking at Dan.

“We insist,” he said with that killer look at Wendy.

“Thank you, I’d like that very much,” she happily replied.


“Speaking of supper, I had better check on the steaks or we’ll be eating charcoal,” he joked, grabbing a plate and disappearing to the garage. Wendy followed Karen into the kitchen.

“Is there anything I can help you with?” She asked, wanting to be quickly accepted.

“Sure, you can get an extra plate out of the cupboard,” she directed with her hand.

“Do you mind a potato done in the microwave?”

“Not at all,” she smiled.

Karen washed off a potato and added it to the other two. She added some extra frozen vegetables to the pot on the stove.

Wendy looked at Karen’s brief clothing and admired her slim figure. “We look a little alike with the blonde hair and small figures,” Karen mentioned, glancing at Wendy’s.

“Dan is a very lucky guy.”

“I’m the lucky one. Believe me, I am. You’ve seen how great-looking he is. And his personality matches his handsome looks. How many women wouldn’t give it up to be with him? Quite a few, let me tell you.”

“Yes, he is quite handsome,” Wendy sighed.

“Would you kick him out of your bed for eating crackers?” She asked Wendy bluntly.

“Uh ... no, I guess I wouldn’t,” Wendy sheepishly replied without thinking.

“Not only is he drop-dead gorgeous and a great guy and father, but girl, let me tell you, can he ever fuck the ass off of you!” Karen confided in a low voice as if Dan were listening.

“Do you ever wonder if he’d cheat on you with his good looks?”

“I never have to wonder. We have an arrangement that is very beneficial to both of us,” Karen smiled. “I get to fuck other men, and he gets to fuck other women. Dan and I keep no sex secrets. I’ll tell you some of the juicy details later,” Wendy looked at her wide-eyed and speechless.

Dan came in from the garage carrying the cooked steaks. “What?” He asked, seeing Karen and Wendy looking at him.

“Oh, nothing, my love, just some girl talk, that’s all,” Karen answered.

“You two started that already?” He kidded.

Dan and Karen prepared the meals as Wendy watched. She felt jealous of Karen, seeing Dan touching, joking, and laughing with her. She and Dave used to be like that a long time ago.

“How long have you two been together?” Wendy wondered.

“We’ve known each other for twenty-two years now,” Karen said proudly.

“Wow, and you two still act like teenagers? I think I’m jealous. No, in fact, I know I’m jealous.”


“Can I speak to you a moment, honey? Excuse us, Wendy,” Karen said, moving to the far end of the kitchen. “Did you feel anything when you shook hands with Wendy?” She asked in a low voice.

“I felt the same tingling sensation I got from you and Laura.”

“And I got the same feeling from her too.” She opened a cupboard and took out a small box. “Here, take this,” she said, placing a blue pill in his right hand.

“Viagra?” He inquired.

“I don’t want her to leave right away. I like her a lot, and I know we’ll be very close friends with her. I already want you to fuck her, and you’ll still have to fuck me!” She smiled and playfully groped his cock.

“Are you sure you want me to take this pill?”

“You are going to fuck Wendy before she goes home, then you’re going to fuck me.”

Karen joined Wendy as Dan took a drink of water and swallowed the pill.


Dan sat at the end of the table with Karen on his left and Wendy on his right. “Oh, I almost forgot the wine,” he said, quickly dashing for the fridge. “Good old-fashioned Baby Duck,” he said, opening the wrapper. “You can have a glass or two?” He asked Wendy.

“I’ll be careful; I have to drive home,” she smiled. He popped the cork, sending it toward the ceiling.

“Hope you’ll pop your cork like that in my pussy later on, honey,” Karen joked bluntly, winking at him.

“Don’t you know it, babe!” he smiled, glancing from her to Wendy.

“She sure isn’t afraid to talk sexually in front of me,” Wendy thought.

Dan looked from Karen to Wendy. “Aren’t I the lucky one? The two most beautiful women in Trenton are with me at the same time.” The warm candlelight glowed on their exposed breasts.

“What are you fishing for, a threesome, I suppose?” Karen joked.

“I can only hope,” he grinned at Karen and glanced at Wendy.

“Dan, you’re embarrassing Wendy,” she cautioned, touching her left hand.

“That’s okay, I’ve never fished that way before, but I might like to try it,” she smiled at him. Her face warmed to her innuendo, with Karen and Dan laughing at her comment. She laughed, too, realizing she had told a joke. “I’d even have sex with Karen if it meant getting fucked by Dan,” she thought. Wendy couldn’t believe her luck being with Dan.

Dan poured Wendy’s wine. “Guests first,” he said, followed by Karen’s, then his. He sat down and raised his glass. “To new friends, new love, and our new home. May we all live a long, healthy, and happy life!”

“To new love,” Karen offered.

“May new friends become lifelong friends,” Wendy added.

“Here, here, I’m sure we will,” Karen agreed, reaching over and touching Wendy’s left hand. The electricity flowed again. They each clinked glasses and took a good swig of wine.

“Ahh, that tastes good!” Dan exhaled.


Everyone began to eat their meals. Dan’s steak had just a touch of pink, just the way he liked it. They had a brief conversation about Brad and Jake playing hockey against each other. Karen mentioned that she’d seen Wendy at a few of the games that the boys played against each other and now wishes they’d begun talking years ago.

“So, Wendy, what is the important information about Trisha that you have to tell us in person?” Karen wondered.

“My son, Jake, was talking to Brad after yesterday’s hockey game.”

“Jake told Brad some things about Trisha, and of course Brad told us,” Dan said.

“You both seem to be a very loving couple.”

“We are, thank you,” Karen replied.

“Putting it bluntly, I’m certain that Trisha is planning to break you two up and steal Dan from Karen.”

“How is she going to do that?” He asked.

“She’ll likely arrange it so Dan is fucking her in your bed and you’ll catch them. She’ll know that you two will have a big fight, and she’ll help break you up. Then, eventually, Trisha will talk Dan into not marrying you at all, and soon, marrying him,” she explained, looking at Karen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.