Founders Party
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Nomie de Ploom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 16-year-old Anna works at an upscale country club in an extremely wealthy community. Every year they throw a "Founders Party", where the girls serve up drinks and serve up their bodies for the wealthiest of men. This is the story of Anna's first Founders Party and everything that goes on for the teen at her first paid orgy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Slow  

Anna’s break was over before she knew it. She barely had time to stash her tokens in her locker and have another swig of champagne before she was back out on the floor. It was strange knowing that she would be more naked than the other girls within the next twenty minutes. And that sometime shortly after that her last hole would no longer be virgin.

Anna was back in the banquet hall for maybe thirty seconds before her hand was grabbed and she was led away to a table.

“So what’s next then babe, the shirt or the skirt?”

Anna took a deep breath and smiled. “It’s actually your choice sir. The shirt is four-hundred and the skirt is five, with the same fees if you want to remove them yourself.”

Two tokens were flipped onto the table, and Anna saw they both read 500. She smiled toward the man as she reached out to scoop them up and put them in her empty wrist pouch. “How would you like to do this sir?”

The man grinned and spread his legs wide as he sat up in the chair. “Why don’t you come and stand in between my legs dear, and face sideways from me.”

Anna was a little perplexed, but with a nod and a smile she was standing close to him, in between his legs with her left side facing him. She felt as his hand came up to the back of her skirt and lowered the zipper only part way. The man’s hands ran across her stomach and her back, just outside of her shirt.

His hands dived down, breaching beneath the fabric of the schoolgirl skirt, only the thin pair of panties between his hands and her most intimate areas. The confusion Anna had when she was originally told to face this way disappeared as the guy’s hands roughly started to squeeze her ass and push the thin fabric into the folds of her pussy.

For her part Anna couldn’t help but get aroused at the touch of the rough hands. Her original idea of watching the other girls as they served and got fondled quickly went away as she closed her eyes and just started to enjoy the rough treatment.

Sadly though, Anna felt the skirt fall down her legs and onto the ground. Once it was at her feet the hands withdrew and the teenager found herself a lot more frustrated than she expected to be tonight.

“Thanks sweetie,” he said as Anna opened her eyes and looked down at him trying to grab the skirt from the floor. She stepped out of it and he gave her ass a hard smack to send her on her way.

With only three items of clothing left she didn’t have to wait any time at all for guys wanting to get a piece. In fact she noticed she had three guys lined up who were seemingly waiting to be finished. “Why don’t we go to that table, we’re going to buy the rest of your clothes,” the man at the front of the line said. Anna nodded and let him lead the way to the table where her last clothes would be shed.

When they arrived one guy threw a 400 token coin onto the table. “Swing your hips back and forth and slowly tease us by stripping off the shirt yourself.”

Anna smiled and stood before the guys (and all the others who were undoubtedly watching her) and started to sway back and forth and she closed her eyes and putting her hands down at the bottom of the shirt she slowly started to unbutton it with her right hand. With her left hand she put a finger up, anticipating that the guy was going to complain about her starting from the bottom. But when she got up to where her bra was, she stopped and started with the top button again.

Soon only the button that was right over her bra remained, and her hands reached down to the bottom of the shirt, starting to pull it open, exposing her soft tummy to the guys. She did the same with the top of the shirt to reveal the top of her bra as well.

Anna danced for another minute lost in the music that was playing in the background, running her fingers over her tummy and up underneath the shirt. She finally opened her eyes to watch the three guys grinning at her, but still waiting. A smile and a deep breath, Anna stared into the eyes of the guy who had paid and grabbed at the shirt right beneath her bra and ripped it apart, tearing off the last remaining button and leaving Anna in only the half-cup bra that barely hid her nipples and the thin pair of panties.

The men cheered and Anna stopped swaying as she pulled the shirt the rest of the way off and threw it to the man.

“You know the price increases for my bra and panties?”

The man who bought her shirt had thrown another 200 tokens on the table as a tip, and as Anna went to retrieve her tokens three more coins that read 500 each were thrown on the table. Anna swooped all the money into her wrist purse and smiled at the man who just bought her bra and the right to remove it.

The man stood up and grabbed one of the steak knives off the table. Anna freaked out, and she knew that she had to have looked like she did as the guy just laughed. “Don’t worry sweetie, I’m just gonna cut your bra in the front instead of removing it like normal.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.