Founders Party
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Nomie de Ploom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 16-year-old Anna works at an upscale country club in an extremely wealthy community. Every year they throw a "Founders Party", where the girls serve up drinks and serve up their bodies for the wealthiest of men. This is the story of Anna's first Founders Party and everything that goes on for the teen at her first paid orgy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Slow  

Tim was quickly upstairs with the seven naked girls and Anna. He directed them to head down the back stairs to the kitchen, though most of the girls seemed to know exactly what they were doing. Anna felt no confidence at all in what she was going to go through with. Tim stopped her just before she went down the stairs. “You probably don’t have to worry about taking anything but that sweet schoolgirl ass out there.”

Anna was a bit surprised to hear Tim speak like that, but then of course she looked down and remembered. She of course had the shoes and stockings and the garters at the thighs on, but the rest of the outfit was definitely classic schoolgirl. Plaid skirt, white shirt, black vest, tie (it was a clipon), and of course cutesy bra and panties. And hanging from each one was two pricetags. Each item came off in a specific order and had two prices, the price to get it off, and the price to get a personal touch.

She laughed nervously and nodded while tip stepped aside to let her head down the stairs. Entering the kitchen she looked to see if Tim was right that she didn’t have a tray to take. Other than the cooks and the guys who were doing the behind the scenes work, there was no tray and nobody else except for Marcie.

She walked over to her naked brunette friend.

“What’s up Marcie?” Anna asked a bit confused that she was without tray, but instead had a catering cart next to her.

The brunette gave a devilish grin. “The other girls are staged in the hallway, but we came up with an idea. Get up on the cart, and sit like a girl in a meadow with a skirt might.”

Anna still was confused as to what the plan was, but she got her bony ass up on the cart with Marcie’s help and sat on the side of her legs, allowing her top leg to hang off the cart. Marcie made some adjustments before looking at her and saying, “Perfect.”

Marcie went to one of the cooks and came back with a glass full of champaign.

“You’ll want to drink this, it’ll help.”

“But I’ve never...”

Marcie sharply cut her off.

“You’ve never been naked in a room full of men or had your butthole auctioned off either, have you? Just trust me on this. The liquid courage will help.”

Anna nodded and took the champaign, hesitating a second before downing it. The girl wanted to choke as soon as some of the liquid entered her mouth–the taste was disgusting to her, but she knew that Marcie was probably right. And besides, Marcie had gone through this just a few years before so she’d know what she was talking about.

Marcie took the empty glass from Anna after giggling. “Relax, and put on a smile, it’s probably going to be the only thing you leave with by the end of the night, that and your wristband.”

Anna looked down to the wristband on her left arm. It wasn’t like a sweatband–it had a zipper pocket where she was to put the tokens she received tonight. To prevent any issues the guys traded cash for tokens like a casino might.

She had asked about what happened if a guy tried taking her tokens. Since everything happened in the open and there were no private rooms it apparently wasn’t an issue. The last guy who had tried something like that, some five years earlier, he didn’t leave with any of his money, and it was implied that he spent some time afterwards in a wheelchair as well.

“Smile!” Marcy barked at Anna, and the teen did so. Marcie then grabbed the handle of the cart and pushed out into the hallway. There were the other girls, waiting lined up. When they saw how Anna was sitting on the cart several of them wolf-whistled. The general consensus was that they had come up with a brilliant idea.

“Ready?” Marcie asked.

Anna nodded, “As much as I’ll ever be.”

“Remember, be cute, be sexy, that’s how you get extra tips. Hell, I’ll give you an additional five hundred if you manage a thousand in tips before you’re even fully naked.”

Anna laughed at the the idea, “You’re on,” she replied.

Marcie nodded to the other girls and they started to head through the doors out into the banquet hall. Anna wasn’t sure if it was the alcohol or what, but she was at that point of not turning back and she just smiled brightly as Marcie wheeled her out before everyone.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.