Amity: 5. Cataclysm
Chapter 43: Aurum

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 43: Aurum - Storm was in a quandary, as he couldn't decide how to remove the last of the devil wizards. He had also heard other strange rumours concerning them. He felt a cataclysm was coming that could tear his new world asunder. He also wanted to know what had happened to his other children from Earth. Crystal, Andrew and Philip had supposedly died but he didn't believe they were dead. Storm felt they they needed to come home soon. (Warning: Contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Mikal

We were sad to leave Bron and his people.

Sable was delighted that his dad had become a Lord Wizard. We had a good laugh about the fact that he truly was Lord Bull Bron Horn now. Silver and Rose thought it very fitting, as far as they were concerned he had always acted like a Lord Wizard anyway.

I suspected that little would change on Green Island following the upgrades as, the Bulls were an exceptional group of people and led their people by example as it was. Bron said he had no plans to find candidates for the other four consort boxes I made him but we will see.

Daniel, Pip, Crystal, Sable, Laci, Bron and I spent most of the next week making the new boxes. We also helped Sable make a new set of Pix boxes, and we made three Lord Wizard and three apprentice boxes for Daniel and tied them to his Queens box. He said he was happy to make the rest once he was established in Conner City.

We got Storm, Kim and Luke to come visit while we were working and they were both delighted with Daniel’s proposition. Storm also agreed that Penny and Ulu would have no problems coming under Daniel’s leadership.

Storm was more than happy to have Bron and his people added to his menagerie. Storm and Kim had already given Daniel’s boxes to a certain High Mage called Lord Hugo in Trenton. I got to hear the story of how they had met him and I felt that he was a good candidate.

I was amused when Storm, Daniel, Luke and Sable all contributed materials to Bron’s and my supplies for the making of the boxes. Storm, Bron and I had fun exchanging notes on the making of magical items as we had each developed our own techniques. The others were just fascinated to learn.

JJ monitored the ships that had fled Green Island. She was disturbed when she lost track of the ship Gia was believed to be on. She was still a problem but no more than, any of the other Captains who still had High Mage boxes.

So far, we hadn’t had any reports of the ships creating havoc. We suspected that they might lay low for several months and let things settle down before they ventured out again. Luke did mention that two of the High Mage boxes had turned up on Pearl Island.

The Captains who’d had them were not good people as far as he was concerned, and that just meant two less for us to worry about. We still had ten ships roaming around, but he was sure at least half of them would quit being pirates. Matte was still heading to the Nut Islands, and we would know more in a couple of weeks once he got there.

Storm and Kim decided to ride on Xia with us when we went to visit Penny. Luke had headed home via the portal as he had plenty of work to do with ships to fix and men to train. Sable decided that he needed to go home too, and introduce his spouses to his people and then go look at Fire City, to see how much work was involved with getting it back into operation.

Penny and Alexus were delighted that we were visiting. We discussed the changes, they accepted the boxes and joined under Daniel’s banner but only after, they asked Storm about twenty times if he was sure that he wasn’t upset with them doing so. I had to admit Storm knew how to inspire loyalty.

Storm assured them that he liked the idea of having Ulu and them supporting Daniel since they were all from the original decade. Kim assured them that he too felt that it was the right thing to do as he felt they were more than capable of looking after their own people.

He was happy to select new people from Galina and to fill his decad, and he still had Olivia and Ashley, and now Bron and Luke for support. Daniel informed them that as soon as he was settled in Conner city, he would get the other boxes to them.

Our next stop was Ulu. He was exuberant at seeing us. He listened to our proposal, and he gave Kim a lecherous leer. “So I’ll get to be a Lord like Kim. I can see a lot of advantages, and it would be nice to be his equal again.”

He looked at Daniel and said more gravely, “Daniel, you know how much I love Kim and Storm. I’d not be where I was today if it weren’t for them. I gather that the linking of the boxes to the Queen who rules the continent is important.”

“I will accept because I know that as your grandfather he will still hold some sway over you. The fact your mother is bonded to the Emperor doesn’t hurt either. I will serve you faithfully, but please, never ask me to choose between you and Storm.”

Daniel returned Ulu’s grave look and replied, “The day I ask you to choose, will be the day you will know that I need to be removed from power. Like you, my love and respect for Storm can’t be measured, and I am as loyal.”

Then he grinned and added, “As long he and Mikal never expect me to choose between them and Lee, of course.”

We all knew that while he said it jokingly, he was deadly serious. I’d heard him and Storm both talk with great affection for this Queen Lee, and I knew that I would have to meet this woman. While Ulu believed he owed his life to Storm, Daniel believed that he owed his life to Lee and her husband, Sean.

I was distracted from my thoughts when Storm replied, “Daniel, the day I ask you to do anything to harm Lee or her family you can have me removed. With all of the help that she and Sean have given me, I couldn’t ask for better friends and family. I still think she should be an Empress. I don’t know how she keeps tabs on four planets.”

“Four?” I said in surprise. They then explained to me the situation that Lee found herself in. “Good grief! Now that is a catastrophe in the making if I’ve ever heard one. She needs to get her decad’s upgraded and some more Queen’s in place. The poor women must be running herself ragged.”

“I told her that,” Daniel said. “She had been looking, but she can’t find out how to make an Empress’s box. Having the portal books mean’s that she has been able to get to more systems but from what she has learnt, Zara, who originally came to this arm of the galaxy, had come a lot further than the other ships.”

“True,” I replied. “Torus was a second generation ship and had been jumping along Zara’s path and stopping to check out some of the systems that Zara had flagged along the way here. Zara told me that her original crew had seeded a lot of possible planets but not left people on a lot of them, as they expected others to follow.”

“Her primary aim was to drop-off gates between systems and send probes to monitor systems. Her crew only stopped when they had too many people to keep in stasis and they found a planet worth settling like Earth.”

“From what I have learnt, it was off-spring from her crew, who originally settled here on Amity. The pieces of Torus came through a time anomaly to end up here when they did. Zara seems to know a lot of what should happen, and it is why she has been collecting us.”

“I suspect she can still access probes in many systems and when she time jumps she collects the information from them to learn how those settlements she knows of are faring. I think she took an interest in here and Torus because of David and Storm. Interestingly, I don’t believe she knows about the Empress’s box I have or Xia.”

“She did let slip that there is a limit to how far into our future from this point in time, that she can go. I’m not sure why or what will happen to her at that time. It does worry me that some of my children are aboard, but I don’t believe she would let them stay on her if she knows her demise was imminent.”

“Back to Queen Lee, I believe I can help her. I’d like to stick around for a bit just to make sure the threat of the contaminated items has been squelched. Once Crystal has had the babies, we should be ready to go visiting, and hopefully, by then I’ll know where Zarka is.”

“Why is Zarka a problem?” Ulu wished to know.

“She has been around the longest of Zara’s children and has the same genetic flaw that Sarah and Bron had. Bron was already showing signs of the problems it can cause and Zara is a lot older than him,” I replied.

We chatted for a bit longer, and then Ulu and Selwyn accepted their boxes. Ulu gave Daniel one of his small, fast cargo shuttles. Daniel wasn’t sure if he needed to shift much, but it was a safer way to get to places he hadn’t been, and Pip couldn’t use the portal system.

He planned to stop off in Conner City on the way home to see what he needed to do there to make it liveable and then he’d visit his other cities and set up the decad for Aurum. He had plenty to do to keep him occupied for some time.

Crystal and I were going to visit an old friend.


Zia hovered over the town.

It was odd, but it didn’t look much different from what it had when I had been here twenty-two years before, local time. For me, it was a lot longer. I got Xia to settle in a paddock just outside town while I made some changes to our attire so we looked more like the locals.

I even strapped on my gun. I wasn’t taking any chances with Dalton. Crystal whistled when she turned around and looked at me, “Damn, ain’t you a cutie in that rig.”

I looked her up and down and said, “Do you think he will remember you?”

“Probably, I did stay here for several weeks, and it was only seven years ago. I wonder if he will be happy to see me back. I don’t think he will like me having a gorgeous hunk like you for a bodyguard though.”

“Bodyguard?” I asked.

“Sweetie, we can’t do anything unless he behaves badly. While you may think corruption of a magical item is enough, we do have to see if he has changed,” Crystal told me.

“He hasn’t, according to Daniel,” I retorted.

“True, but Daniel hasn’t caught him doing anything. only his men. Otherwise, I think Daniel would have done something by now. My son is no coward, and he will do what’s right.”

“I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. “Yes, our son has proved his worth in my eyes. He didn’t hesitate to back me up on Doug’s ship. I was quite impressed with him. He is a son you have every right to be proud of Crystal,” I told her.

She gave me a soft loving smile that had its effect on me, making her giggle and she rubbed against me, making me even harder. “Down boy, you are insatiable you know. Yes, I’m very proud of my son. He turned out a lot better than any mother could hope for.”

“It’s a shame his true father never got to spend a lot of time with him. Daniel did love going to visit them, and Michael and Mike both loved him very much. I hope I didn’t screw up their lives too much. They didn’t deserve how I treated them.”

“Would you like to talk to Lee about them? Daniel said he asked her to find them for him,” I replied.

“I think I should go see them if they are still alive. With all that has happened since, they may be able to believe why I acted like I did at the time. I just don’t wish to upset their lives any more than I have,” she said pensively.

“I think we do have to go see them. You will have me with you, I can’t let you go alone Crystal,” I replied and then grinned. “Did you know that Xia can do a little trick that I taught her?”

Crystal gave me an odd look at the change in topic, but she took the bait I had dangled. “Go on tell me, I can see you are busting too.”

“Xia, can lock onto a portal ring and jump to the location,” I told her.

“Any portal ring?” she asked in surprise.

“Yes, I jumped to the ring she had when we were visiting Bron. It’s only big enough for two, but now she has access to the coordinate’s book, and since we peppered the hull with crystals she can jump to the vicinity of any portal ring.”

“I haven’t seen a ring on this ship,” she replied.

“It’s in a little room at the back of the cargo bay between the rear engines. Bron gave me some fresh bugs to put into the room and Storm gave me Sean’s data on creating a mix of chemicals to inject into the room to stimulate growth.”

“Xia just feeds them now and then to keep them happy, and the androids remove the excess crystals to one of the containers for me. It is amazing how fast they have regenerated the crystals in only the couple of weeks I’ve been here. Xia says she had the power to spare. I even topped up her hydrazine tanks, thanks to Storm.”

“So we could go visit anytime we want and in the comfort of Xia. What about me being pregnant, can we still do it if I am?” Crystal asked.

Xia butted in, “Excuse me, Lady Crystal, I have done some analysis, and I believe that you being pregnant wouldn’t be a problem since you are in the ship and protected by me. We can go anytime you wish. My systems are optimal.”

I chuckled and said, “I think Xia wants to go exploring. She had been cooped up in that cave for a long time.”

“Xia, as soon as we have taken care of Dolton, plan for a trip to Earth. I suddenly have a hankering to go visit a few friends,” Crystal said.

“Yes your Ladyship,” Xia replied.

We grinned, as it wasn’t hard to tell that Xia was delighted to do so. I noted she didn’t ask me, but then I think she already knew what my answer was. I to felt the trip to Earth was something we needed to do sooner rather than later.

I took Crystals hand and we walked out into the sunshine.


I shivered, “Bloody hell, it’s cold here.”

Crystal giggled and replied, “Well it is just into spring here, and winter is longer this far north.”

“No wonder Daniel wants to move,” I grumbled. I hate being cold.

Crystal chuckled, “Yes, where we lived in Australia, it was a warmer climate too. It’s one of the reasons I love Topaz Island, it doesn’t get cold there, either.”

“It sounds like it’s a place I’ll be happy to call home once we get back there,” I retorted and shivered again.

We strolled into town, I pointed out things I remembered and Crystal did the same. The same eatery I’d dined at was still in business, so we decided it was a good place to stop and observe. A young man came and took our orders. He gave Crystal an odd look and hurried inside.

We had barely been served our tea when my medallion went warm. I looked at Crystal, and she nodded down the street. I looked and impassively observed my old nemesis. It seemed he had not fared as well as I had.

He should look a lot younger than he did. I could only surmise that his abuse of his items were the reason why. Dolton strode with purpose towards us. I noted his men fan out to ensure that we couldn’t leave until they decided we could.

It amused me that they thought they could stop us. I had deliberately toned my aura down to a bare glimmer. I had Crystal do the same. They would know were magical but have no idea as to our strength.

“Crystal, how delightful to see you again. I was most upset when you cut short your last visit to us, so abruptly,” Dolton exclaimed as he came up to us. He looked me over but then dismissed me as no threat.

At first, I was peeved, but then I remembered that he would mostly remember me in my female form. I stayed quiet. I was happy to let Crystal take the lead for now. I was interested to see what he would do.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.