Amity: 5. Cataclysm - Cover

Amity: 5. Cataclysm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 41: Magic

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41: Magic - Storm was in a quandary, as he couldn't decide how to remove the last of the devil wizards. He had also heard other strange rumours concerning them. He felt a cataclysm was coming that could tear his new world asunder. He also wanted to know what had happened to his other children from Earth. Crystal, Andrew and Philip had supposedly died but he didn't believe they were dead. Storm felt they they needed to come home soon. (Warning: Contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Mikal

I was speechless when Crystal walked in to say that Raina and the babies were fine.

She was the woman in the crystal ball. I guess Zara had known that she was to be my paramour. But I think something did change. I don’t believe Zara saw me as an Empress in the other version of our future. I drank in Crystal’s beauty and felt myself harden at the sight of her. I knew she was still to be mine in this version of reality.

I had no problem with that at all. I glanced at Storm’s other three children and decided the man had exceptional genes and he had chosen well for their mothers. They were all handsome children. I looked back at Crystal as she approached me and asked about seeing me in the crystal ball.

I admitted that I had and that I had looked for her too on several occasions. I couldn’t admit that I looked for her quite as often as I did, when I managed to escape civilisation to the outposts, or that I’d dreamed of making love to her many times.

The look in her eyes emboldened me, and I knew she’d had similar dreams. I wasn’t sure who blinked who but we did end up in her room. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her lips. We touched hesitantly at first, but the feel of her soft lips on mine sent a zing through my body and it didn’t take long for the kissing to get heavy.

I don’t remember removing my clothes or hers. I do remember the feel of her as I slid into her the first time. I had to stop to wallow in the sensations. Her deep sigh and her cunnie clenching around my cock got me moving. I moved slowly at first as I kissed her.

I wasn’t in any hurry to consummate this mating. She slowly rolled her hips against mine when they met and clenched me as I pulled back. We slow fucked, kissed and explored each other for a long time before she signalled she wanted more.

She met me pound for pound, and I was surprised. I wanted to come in her so bad now that I upped the tempo and she came with me every step of the way. I felt her start to spasm under and me, and she said, “Push. Push the magic.”

I wasn’t sure what she meant at first, but as I came with her, I did as she asked and pulled the magic into me and pushed it into her. Bloody Hell! My cum rocketed out of me, as magic filled me. She grunted under me and shuddered. She then clenched her wonderful cunnie muscles round my cock.

When her muscles spasmed again and locked my cock into her, she milked even more cum out of me. I must have blasted her a dozen times, as the magic filled me, and then her. Wherever else it went I don’t know, because I was just mindless by the time I finally finished coming. I’d never in my years of fucking, come as I did with her.

As reality once again entered my conscious thoughts, I looked upon this amazing woman, and she smiled at me with delight. “Damn and you haven’t even given me my bling yet,” she said.

I had to chuckle. “You didn’t faint,” I said.

“No, a little trick a dear friend taught me was that if the stronger magician pushed the magic, it was better for both parties. My crystals will be supercharged after that little effort,” she told me as she shuddered under me as she was still coming down from her last orgasm.

“Supercharged?” I asked as I couldn’t help but thrust my hips, so my still firm but sensitive cock rocked into her lovely cum drenched channel.

“Yeah, Bron taught Sable to always carry around a heap of crystals in a pouch. When they make love, they pushed the excess charge onto the crystals, and it supercharges them, so you don’t run out of magical energy anytime soon.”

She wiggled under me and clenched my cock back inside her before saying, “Ready to charge some more?”

I was surprised that after that come, I was already fully hard again in her. I rolled us over, so she was on top. “Please, be my guest,” I told her.

She gave me an evil little grin and a chuckle to go with it and started moving on me. Oh, my goodness! The things that woman could do with her cunnie. She had me almost coming twice but held me off by clamping hard at the base of my cock and suspending my ejaculation until I calmed enough for her to start working me back into a frenzy. She had at least dozen smaller comes herself in the process.

I was sure my balls were twice their normal size by the time she did let me come in her. I’d never had a partner out fuck me, but she was magnificent, and she only wore High Mage bling. I think the way she had melded minds with me and had me push the magic had a lot to do with the fireworks of the finale.

Even so, I felt well and truly sated and loved for me, for the first time in my life. She had made love to me by sharing her feelings in such a way that it had blown my mind. She had locked her eyes on mine, and I knew that it was me she wanted in her, and who she had been waiting for.

When Crystal collapsed on my chest and wrapped herself around me, I finally stopped cussing Zara and fate and could only send them my love for bringing me to Crystal. I had finally found my love, and I was one very happy Paragon.

I knew I had a lot to learn about this planet and its people, but for the first time I actually felt up to the task and not overwhelmed by it. With Crystal by my side, I knew I had her guidance and that we would be happy here.

Crystal slid off me when I finally deflated and slipped from her warm embrace. She rolled off the bed and then dragged me to the shower, and showed me how to use it. We had a lot of fun just exploring each other’s bodies as we got each other cleaned up, but decided we had better get back to the others.

I jumped her down to my ship first and introduced her to Xia, Boo and Bobette. I told her they were a little different to my other zoetics, but I would upgrade Cookie and Biscuit soon.

She mentioned that Sable and Bron had androids that were self-aware and they had used special crystals like the ones we had charged for their power supplies. They called them love crystals. She showed me the ones in her pouch, and I was intrigued by them.

I carried something similar, but the crystals in mine were there more by default than the desire to recharge from them. I’d collected them for my item making. I’d been on my way to the crystal cavern to get more when I felt I had to come here.

I checked my crystals, and noticed the variance in them immediately, and I chuckled at the difference love made. I happily gave Crystal her new box, and she didn’t hesitate to accept it. The happiness of the boxes as Crystal accepted hers only reinforced my belief she was mine, and I hers, and she knew it too.

I had felt her need for love was as strong as mine was, and we both felt that we could love each other with little provocation. It was if our souls had finally found their missing mate. We still had a lot to learn about each other, but I only saw that as part of our love. We couldn’t change our pasts, we could only plan our future.

We headed back to the entertainment area to find it deserted.


Cookie came in and informed me the others had gone to deal with some pirates.

He and Biscuit had somehow managed to acquire the babies. I knew they loved kids and remembered the little upgrade I’d planned for them. I performed the upgrades to their delight. The babies both cooed when I did. Oops!

I touched the babies and realised I’d upgraded them too. I hope Raina and Ben didn’t get too upset that their kids had become Paragons. Cookie winked at me and took the babies back to their resting parents. Biscuit said, before they left that Ben was helping Raina bath and they had been doing the same to the babies.

I chuckled as I realised it would be blamed on Storm making Raina claim the Queen’s box before she delivered. I’d make sure I touched Raina and Ben at some time to perpetuate the myth that I had now created. I seem to fix people unconsciously these days.

We were suddenly surrounded by excited people as they blinked into the room around us. We got to hear the story of Lord Luke. Storm said he had left Angel, Ant and Celeron with him on Pearl Island. He explained that Ant was happy to stay and he would make sure he caught up with his son a bit later. He chuckled when he told me about how Angel claimed Lord Luke.

I wasn’t really surprised. My sisters knew what they wanted, and they had both felt compelled to come with me. When he mentioned that Kerri was supposed to claim some bloke called Matte and that Luke had told him that he was his brother and in charge of the fleet going to Saran, I knew Kerri would be happy too.

Kerri and Angel also got on very well with Ant and Celeron, and they had become a good friend on Zara while we travelled here, so I felt they would make a great team. I also got the impression this Luke guy was a bit of a character and that he would definitely tickle Angel’s fancy. If his brother were anything like him, the three couples would fare well together.

Sable and Laci turned up to join us for dinner, and I got a good look at the young man that had helped my Crystal. He gave me the broadest grin. He hugged Laci and whispered something to him. Laci beamed at Crystal and me, and I felt that they were both delighted that Crystal was with me.

They didn’t seem upset at losing their lover, only happy because she was. I decided they were extraordinary people. I could see why Sable would always be special to Crystal. The kid had a huge heart and compassion by the bucket load. I could feel his satisfaction at seeing his friend as happy and in love as he was.

I then knew who would get my old Queen’s box and felt it was a just reward. When I touched them, I knew who their related ancestor was, and I fixed them while I was in contact with them. I explained about Tory’s missing kids from her first experiments. I didn’t mention that the same set of shifter genes were in my makeup although, none of the rest of their genes were.

I was intrigued by the number of male shifter off-spring the original Sable had generated and wondered why I’d only had one child born male. I then realised it was more his grandchildren and great-grandchildren that were turning up male. This would be an interesting development to watch.

When Storm touched Crystal and announced that she was pregnant, I wasn’t surprised. She pretended to be pissed at me, but we both knew she was more than happy to be pregnant and had wished for more children for many years. It was a gift I had no compunction giving her, as I wanted her to have my children.

Her son Daniel was delighted and mentioned that he was still working on getting Pip, his wife, pregnant. I mentioned that if she was my missing daughter, then he was the one who needed to be careful if he changed gender for her.

He looked at me in surprise, “Oh shit!” Daniel said, and blinked away. We all had to chuckle when he popped back a few seconds later with his barely dress wife in his arms. I took one look at her, and I knew whom she was.

I told her she reminded me of her mother, Ryka. I told her of how Dolton had stolen Ryka from me, and I hadn’t forgotten about her. I ended up with a sobbing young woman in my arms and sat down to cradle her in my lap.

Crystal and Daniel hugged and then joined us. I felt that my new family was all together. I felt a peace settle over us and knew they were as happy as I was that we have found each other. I knew at that moment that this was where I wanted to be and not just because Zara wanted me here.

I had loved my old family in my own way, and I had been close to several of my older children but not all of them. Having Crystal and my first born back in my life made me content. I would still miss the others, but I was ready for what tomorrow would bring.

I looked up at Storm and could feel that he was thinking about past lives and the challenges his children had been through to get to him. I could sympathise and knew he would become a close friend in time. Storm had that ability to draw people to him, and he accepted people as they were.

I looked at David and Kelli and knew that they too would be important in my future and I was more than happy to be here with them. It was hard to think of the handsome young couple as my primary biological parents, but I could see them in me, and I felt that they too were my family.

I doubted I’d see many of my other kids alive when Zara said that Torus would be in sync with us again. Oddly, it didn’t bother me that much as I knew they were survivors. They still had each other, and their mothers and I knew the society that Tory and I had been building had good foundations

I then remembered the boxes and excused myself from my family to present them to Sable and Laci. Their surprise was amusing. I assured them that I had got it right and then the boxes called to them and they responded.

We then got into a discussion about Queens and sovereignty and Sable came up with the idea that he and Raina were more than happy with. When I locked eyes with Storm, his agreement was easy to read, and he was pleased as I was with the solution Sable and Raina had amicably agreed to.

I decided that Crystal and I would take Sable and Laci home so he could tell his family. Storm had reminded us of Queen Doug’s impending visit, and Sable wanted to go check on his dad and sisters. Daniel and Pip wanted to come too and I had no problem spending more time with them.

Cookie and Biscuit decided they would stay for the time being and help with the babies. I knew Raina had taken a shine to them and that their help would be appreciated while she and Ben shifting house to Greco.

I then spied Phil and Cyan and knew who the new members of David’s sextet were. I had a feeling that having David and Ben’s steady influence and his sister Raina close to him would make Phil’s adaption to his new life easier.

Kale and Selwyn also seemed drawn to Phil and Cyan, and I felt Kale would be a fine friend for him. I knew Ant had the more adventurous spirit and he would adapt faster than Phil, who was more a homebody. I knew he loved Cyan, but a piece of him still missed his old life and his wife, Anne.

I happily presented Phil and Cyan with their boxes, and I knew it pleased a lot of people. Storm nodded at me that he agreed with my assessment of his son’s needs. I was really starting to like Storm. I’d noticed his presence had a calming influence on all those in the room. Even my Shields had given him some thoughtful looks.

I was impressed with how he dealt with Lord Luke and knew he had a new conquest there. Leaving Ant and Celadon to guide the new Lord had also been a smart move on his part. Ant was a lot like his father. He gave off the same calming vibes and he loved solving problems.

Storm’s family obviously idolised him as did his decad of wizards and David’s people. He would be a fine Queen for Galina, and I felt he would continue to influence the people of Amity and be a lot of assistance to me in keeping the peace here.

Raina and Sable also had strong spirits, and I felt that Federation, in their hands, would only grow in strength. I knew Storm felt he had to solve the problem of the bad wizards, but I considered Doug to be my problem. He was my calamity to rectify. A bad Queen let loose on this world was a catastrophe in the making.

I knew Storm would go to help his friend Ulu and I was happy for him to do that. He could handle a couple of bad wizards by himself now. I’d gotten the impression from Daniel that he wasn’t worried about the other wizards, with Storm on their arses and Ulu to back him up.

Daniel had a lot of faith in Storm.


On the trip to Green Island, Daniel told me how Storm got him and Pip together.

My estimation of the man only went up, and I realised Storm had worked out when he needed to back off and let his people sort out their own problems and when to step in. I could now see why Daniel and even Pip held him in high esteem. He was crafty bugger I decided.

I was interested to hear Daniel’s story of how he came to Amity and Crystal filled in some of earlier years on Earth for him. I had gotten the impression that my Crystal had not had an easy life. The snippets from Sable and even Daniel also filled in blanks, and I could only admire the strengths of the woman with whom I was falling deeply in love.

I was amused to find that she was eight years older than me in years lived. You couldn’t tell unless you looked deep into her eyes. She physically looked no older than I did and Daniel said that to a human, we didn’t look much older than he was.

We both felt older than the seven kids with us. I was amused that Teal had taken a fancy to Laci and Sable. I winked at her. She looked at me surprised, and I think my smile told her I was happy if she wanted to be with them. She chuckled when I mentioned that I would have to find some Shields for my new Queens and wizards.

I’d also noticed with interest that Sage had a thing for Daniel and Pip. I wasn’t sure if they were quite ready for a third, but Daniel had been returning some interesting looks back at her and Pip seemed mildly amused by his attraction but did nothing to rebuke him.

I got the impression that Daniel was a lot like Sable and had no problems with having multiple partners. Laci and Pip seemed to know their loved ones better than I thought, as they were happy to sit back and watch and didn’t seem the least bit perturbed to be getting a third.

I had to chuckle when Bonica mentioned how much she admired David and Kelli. I’d heard they weren’t adverse to a third and I could always simply assign her to them and let nature take its course. When I whispered the suggestion to her, she beamed at me, and I told her to go, so she did.

The others said they wanted a nap and wondered off. We were amused that three each went into two rooms and we guessed some negotiations were taking place. Crystal cuddled up to me, and she chuckled. She told me, I was a bad man doing that to my parents.

I shrugged and then told her what I did to Raina’s kids, and she laughed and hugged me. She said it might be a good idea that they had Cookie and Biscuit with them in that case. She then said that she needed to call her consorts and tell them where she was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.