Amity: 5. Cataclysm - Cover

Amity: 5. Cataclysm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 35: The Storm

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35: The Storm - Storm was in a quandary, as he couldn't decide how to remove the last of the devil wizards. He had also heard other strange rumours concerning them. He felt a cataclysm was coming that could tear his new world asunder. He also wanted to know what had happened to his other children from Earth. Crystal, Andrew and Philip had supposedly died but he didn't believe they were dead. Storm felt they they needed to come home soon. (Warning: Contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

-- Storm --

I was a happy man.

While my sons were still a mystery to be solved, I had at least gotten my daughters back. I can’t believe my amazing Crystal. She had done everything in her power to save her spirit friend even from himself. In my mind, that made her an exception wizard, and I wished I could give her a box she truly deserved.

As for Sable, I took great delight in contacting Bron and telling him what his amazing son had done for my daughter and me. If she wants to marry him, she won’t get any objection from me.

I was feeling pretty frisky after using the cleaning spells and helping Crystal. When Kim came into the room we were using, he became the object of my desire. I soon had him naked but wanted him from the front, and I wanted him to fuck me.

It wasn’t often we did this position, but it was what I wanted. Kim would do me anyway I wanted, and I knew he liked this way as much any. He soon had me worked up and was happily sliding in and out of me.

I kept feeling odd as if he wasn’t doing it right. I was thoroughly enjoying what he was doing as we did it often enough. He was more worked up than usual too. I felt the first shudder go through my body and I closed my eyes to savour it.

Kim then did something he rarely did. He slipped out of me. The next sensation I felt was not normal. Kim was sliding back into me but not in my arse. I opened my eyes in shock to find my husband buried up to his balls in my cunnie.

He just grinned at me and started fucking me even harder. He leant forward, and I shuddered under him as he lips latched onto my tit. I had tits? I looked down to see him pulling a large brown nipple into his mouth as he pulled my breast up as he sucked on it. Damn, I had nice big tits too.

Fuck me! The sensations running through my body were electric. He pounded his cock into me as he sucked and I went ape under him as I came. He kept fucking, and I kept coming. I channelled the magic into him, and he grunted loudly, and I felt his seed spurt into me.

I arched under him as he came in me again and my brain just exploded. I was still panting when I opened my eyes to look at Kim. He gave me a very sexy grin. He was still buried deep inside me, and it felt bloody wonderful.

“I do like your new trick Storm,” he said and squeezed my nipple making me shudder again.

“Shut up and fuck me,” I said in a voice I barely recognised as mine.

Kim always willing to please did just that. I was a little more used to the new sensations and this time spent a bit more effort trying to get him to come again quickly. I just wanted him to come in me. I tried to think of the things Lindell and Sarah did to me to please me and tried them on Kim.

I was delighted to find they worked very well. I was getting better control of my cunnie muscles when the sensations hit me, and I lost the plot. Kim fucked into me harder and harder I shivered and shook under him, as my body no longer became mine.

I was one massive orgasm as my cunnie fluttered and pulsed around his lovely hard pounding cock. My nipples were so sensitive they ached in a delightful way. I came again even harder, and Kim rewarded me for my efforts. I fritzed.

I woke to find him curled around me. He was gently brushing back my hair and looking at me with love. “I love you too,” I said and realised I was still in feminine form. I frowned. Shit, was I stuck? Then again, how the bloody hell did I shapeshift in the first place. I’m a boy from Oz. We definitely don’t shapeshift.

Kim chuckled, “I hope you like being a girl.”

I was afraid to ask, but I did so tentatively, “Why?”

“You’re pregnant,” he said with the biggest most satisfied smile I think I’ve ever seen on his handsome face.

“You bastard, you didn’t?” I said in shock.

He shook his head in the affirmative and the grin only got bigger. “I didn’t realise you were in season at first. When you changed under me, I just had to fuck you. Damn you are one fine, cunnie fuck Storm. I have been waiting for you to wake up so I can do it again.”

I could feel his hard cock pressed into my leg and knew bloody well he was more than happy to ride me again. I groaned, “Bloody hell, Lindell is going to give us grief over this.”

Kim grinned and said, “Nah, she might piss herself laughing, but I think she is going have fun sucking on your tits. They are awesome tits, Storm,” he said as he then proceeded to suck on one of my tits.

He was soon climbing over me, and I got to enjoy him in me again.


Kim took great delight in telling Sarah when she came in a bit later.

I think she was a little shocked and asked the inevitable question that I had been asking since I first changed. Kim called Daniel and asked him to come to our room.

We tossed on some robes, and Sarah let him in. He took one look at me and started laughing. He finally wiped the tears from eyes and sat in the proffered chair. “Well, Grandma, look at the state you have yourself in. Crystal is going to pee herself when I tell her. We were only discussing not half an hour ago if we should warn you.”

“Good, you seem to know something of what happened to me. How the bloody hell did I come into season and change shape?” I asked with irritation.

“That’s what you get for fucking a shifter and being a Wizard. From what I understand, Bron’s lot can do at least eight different forms. Once you drop the kid, you can play with them. Until then, enjoy being a girl.”

He got up and approached Sarah. He put his forehead to hers and then released her. He then did the same to Kim. “Yep, group sessions can be fun, but you have to be careful of what diseases you pass on. Haven’t you heard of safe sex, Grandma?”

“Little shit,” I grumbled. “So can they?”

“Oh yeah, you’re all infected,” he said with a big grin.

Sarah changed, and we all stared. “Damn, that is one fucking hot bloke you make Sarah,” I felt my cunnie get wet. I may be pregnant but the effects of being in season hadn’t diminished.

Kim then changed, and Sarah and I had no trouble thinking of him under us in that form either. He was bloody gorgeous. His tits weren’t as big as mine were, but he was slimmer than I was and made a fine figure of a woman. If I’d met him in that form, I’d have done my best to get him into my bed.

Daniel then said, “You’re still pretty ripe, Storm. I suggest you don’t come down until morning. I’m sure Kim and Sarah will find a way to keep you entertained.”

He snickered and grinned at us and closed the door behind himself. I soon found myself being stalked my Sarah. Kim also changed back. As Daniel had said, I was still ripe, and their inclination was to fuck me. So I gave in and dropped the robe.

I flopped back on the bed and let them have me.


It was very late when we rolled out of bed.

I had to modify some of my clothing to fit me better in my new form. When I asked Kim if I looked all right, I got a tongue down my throat and a hand squeezing my tit, in answer. Sarah got the same when she asked.

We fended the randy bugger off and headed downstairs. I got a lot of grins, and Sable just shook his head. “Sorry, I didn’t know about the wizard’s thing with normals and shifters,” he apologised.

I looked at my daughter and back at him, “I bet you do now.”

He followed my gaze, but Laci answered, “Yes, we do now. It was very entertaining.”

I chuckled at her answer. I had to admit I had been well entertained too. Crystal’s satisfied look was also a pleasure, as was her lovely aura. My daughter was at least healthy again. Then again, a High Mages box wasn’t anything to quibble over. I had seen what Bron could do, as he was nearly as powerful as my apprentice wizards were.

Kale approached me and gave me a funny look. He placed his hand on my tummy and then on my head. He frowned, and then went and touched Sarah and then Kim. He came back to me and lifted an eyebrow at me, “I suggest you order two cribs,” he said.

“Oh shit! Sorry, Storm. Damn, I forgot about that. Lee is going to roast me alive when I tell her,” Daniel said. I took a deep breath and waited for my grandson’s next surprise. “It’s a wizard’s thing. If you have several partners and they screw you when you’re in season, then they can all get you pregnant.”

“It’s also a shifter’s thing. It’s why we use retreats. So only the Bull impregnates his partner, or if he wishes, they do it to him,” Sable added.

“So I’m going to have Kim’s baby and Sarah’s baby?” I asked.

“Yes, and Sarah has affected you and Kim. You both carry that odd marker that is like the one Sable and Laci carry. So you should have improved memory capabilities.”

He also touched Crystal again. “You have it too. With all that was wrong with you, I’d not looked for it. You will also come into season very soon, now that your mind and body are well, you should be able to conceive if you wish,” Kale told her.

Sable grinned at her. Then Daniel said, “And you thought I was a handful. Just imagine what one of his kids will be like.”

“Yes, this I wonder about too,” Laci said with a straight face that cracked us up.

Our laughter was halted when the building shook.


One of Leslie’s guards raced into the room.

“We are under attack. There are thirty ships coming across the water filled with men, get to safety,” he yelled at us.

“To the tower roof,” I said. I sent the image to the others, and then I blinked. I pulled out one of the bags of crystals and yelled at the others as they appeared, to put more on the crenellations. We hurried around and got them into places.

I then hurried them to the front wall and faced the ships. I told them to be touching at least two other people and the last two to touch the wall.

They all lined out and put their arms around each other. When I thought they were ready, I then created a shield. I’d quickly gauged the area and hoped it would be big enough to cover the main part of town.

Oops! I’d forgotten how these crystals had been charged. We all watched in stunned disbelief as the shield formed over the palace and rolled away from us. We heard people down below screaming. “Shit! I’d forgotten about anyone here not being a good a guy,” I said.

Kim replied, “Hell of a way of finding out who is and who isn’t.”

I heard the others agreeing. They didn’t seem terribly upset by us collaring some people we would rather not have living near us. We watched as the shield grew.

“Oh, my glory? How big is this shield supposed to get too?” Sarah asked me.

“I was hoping for about klick in diameter,” I said worriedly. It was very thick and moving rapidly.

Kim snickered, “Storm, I have a feeling you might have got that wrong.”

I looked at the ships and said, “Yep, so do I.”

The palace was about 500m inland of the Slit, and we were eight stories high in our position. My shield had just hit that mark, but it was still growing. The Slit was close to klick across here. I hadn’t planned on crossing it or at least not far at my best estimate.

The ships were spread out across the middle with about 100m between them. We watched as several missiles hit the shield and bounced back. At this stage, the shield was still opaque so they army shooting at us could see it coming. As the shield extended over the water, we could see the people of the ship start to panic.

“Hum, Storm, when we were fixing the towers, you know we only put like four or five 5mm square crystals in each one,” Daniel said.

“Your point?” I asked as we watched the sails drop on the forward most ships. The shield was now only about 50m from the closest ships.

“Well, one tower created a 3km diameter shield by itself. When it joined other shields, it sort of increased about half again plus the other shields range. We have put like forty to fifty crystals, and some of them are a lot bigger 5mm, up here,” he finished.

I paled, “Oh! How far do you think it will go?”

Sable chuckled, “If it stops short of 100km, I’ll buy you lunch.”

“Yes, but you normally spread them out further, don’t you?” I asked hoping Sable was wrong.

“Yes, it keeps the shield lower, but then again we used our crystals, and they are not touching, so they will all want to expand the shield, and they are probably about five times as strong as a normal crystal,” Sable said.

“Uh-oh,” said David.

“Oh dear!” exclaimed Keli and Selwyn together.

I think we all cringed. My shield was still so thick that it was creating a bow-wave as it crossed the water. After 100m of movement over the water, it had created a decent sized wave of at least 10m high that was now crashing over the first ship.

It soon hit the second, and then the third and the fourth. The wave was getting bigger and feeding itself, and the shield was still expanding. It hit the half way mark and the fifth, sixth, seventh eighth and ninth ships. They rolled under the wave that was now 20m high.

Even from this distance, we heard screaming. Lot so of screaming. “What the bloody hell have I done?” I cried out in horror at the screams.

“And when the Storm is done,” said Kale solemnly.

The shock of his words sent a very cold shiver down my spine. We watched in fascinated horror as the shield kept going and the ships disappeared one by one. The Slit was amazingly calm on our side of the shield. The shield hit land, and it kept going. As it passed over the buildings, we heard more, faint screaming.

It kept going, but we couldn’t see the face of the shield as it marched forward. As the creator of this destruction, I could feel that it hadn’t stopped yet. I knew not how many deaths were now on my conscience. Many of those poor people hadn’t deserved to die.

Raina turned me around and looked me in the eyes. “War is a bloody business, and sometimes innocents die so others can live. Didn’t you yousta go to the Anzac parades? You knew what they stood for Storm, you know better than any of us. This will be our Anzac day. We will not forget the fallen; we will not forget the brave.”

Ben said softly, “Least we forget.”

She hugged me tightly, and the others all huddled around me. After a minute, I pulled myself together and said, “Then let us be the brave, and go help the wounded.”

They all agreed, and we quickly picked areas. Kale wanted to go to the other side, and I knew I’d have to stay with him. He gets a bit emotional if lots of people are hurt, and he and I had a special bond.

The fact we had both now used a shield to defeat an enemy was not lost on either of us. I asked Kim for an extra bag of crystals, and we had four thrust at us. We put two each in our satchels, and I took Kale’s hand. I blinked us to the wharf.

We were concerned that so few of the men from the ships were on the shore. We walked amongst them and touched those who had been hurt. Our rough estimate was that each ship had at least a hundred men on it plus crew. We barely had three hundred men on the beaches that we could see.

I thought about splitting us up but decided against it. Kale would need a guard as much as anything, and he was a far better healer than even I was. Sable appeared beside us with Crystal and four of his androids.

“Here, you take Milky and Salty. They will guard, and they will protect. They are zooids remember, not just androids and they will protect you. Milky you get the Lord and Salty you get the healer. We’re going to the other end of the beach and will work our way back okay?”

All of Sable’s zooids wore overalls of colours similar to their names. Their names were embroidered in gold letters on the overalls, and they all wore a short brimmed cloth hat with ‘Pity’ embroidered on it. I did think that name was rather apt for the occasion.

I thanked Sable, and he and his party blinked away. Kale and I got to work. Most of these men were just battered and bruised. Kale said not to heal wounds that were not life-threatening, we would run out energy fast if we did. I agreed. We assessed, healed what we need to and moved on.

I think we were both a little depressed by how few people came out of the water after we had arrived. Not one ship was visible, and the Slit had returned to its normal pattern of gentle waves.

Looking up, the sky looked like it did any day but I knew my shield hadn’t stopped yet. I was a bit worried by just how far it would go. It wasn’t supposed to be a permanent shield. It was supposed to reach its limits and then return to protect Greco.

As I worked, I rethought what it was that I had told the spell to do. For some reason, I don’t think I said Greco in particular. “Kale, did you hear me say the spell?”

“Yes,” he answered. He took his hand off the man and smiled at him. “Why?” he asked when I didn’t say anything straight away.

I looked at him sheepishly, “Remind me what I told it to do?”

“To expand as far as it was able and free the enslaved. To smite the evil wizards, and then return to protect the innocents of this land.”

“Oh! It hasn’t returned yet,” I said with worry.

Kale chuckled, “No it hasn’t, has it Storm.”

“Is this another oops?” I said with worry.

Kale gave me a wry grin. “When do you ever do ‘oops’, Storm? Have you had any trouble in Galina since your, ‘oops’ there?”

“No, Lord Hugo said he hasn’t seen a slaver or bad item since we did the thing at the fountain. That spell didn’t go that far,” I said.

“Oh yes, it did. Selene, my sister, said they had reports from as far 400km away after you left. By the way, that pretty much covered our side of Galina as far as big populations go. This time, you did the same spell but added the shield to sustain it.”

“You had fewer magicians with far less power last time, and you used forty odd decent sized supercharged magical crystals to assist the spell in its propagation this time,” he told me as we moved on to the next man lying on the beach.

He had a mild concussion, and we soon had him sitting up. Kale told him to go home and rest as he’d had a bad day. The man nodded and got up. He dusted himself off, smiled at us and wandered off. We moved on.

“So when do think it will return?” I asked Kale as we head towards a warehouse where we heard moaning.

“The known population of Federation is within about a 600km radius and centred here. You work it out,” he said. “Hello? Is anyone hurt in there?” he called out.

“Shit!” I said softly to myself.

Milky grabbed my arm. “Please wait, my Lord,” she said.

I noticed Salty had stopped Kale too. She then cautiously entered the building. I saw her put her arm up and I drew my wand. Salty stepped back as the person swung a lump of wood at her, but she caught it and reefed it from the attacker and threw it away.

The person then came at her, and she placed her hand around their throat and twitched it. The person went slack in her grip, and she carefully lowered them to the floor. Kale ran in, and I followed. I heard Salty say, “He is merely unconscious, Wizard Kale.”

The man was twitching, and Kale put the separation anxiety spell on the person. “He was the warehouse manager. A right bastard. He started acting really strange about twenty minutes ago,” a man said as he came up to us cautiously.

“Are there any others acting strangely?” I asked him.

“Not anymore, near here. Two of the guards on the jetty dropped down dead. They just shook all over and died. And then one of the toffs started screaming, and he dropped down dead too. Weirdest things that I ever did see.”

“It was if the Goddess of Justice roared through here like a storm. About bloody time, she turned up. It’s not been nice living here for the average folk for many years. I bet it’s a right mess in the palace if it was her doing. She would have found plenty of guilty people to pass judgement on, there,” he said.

He walked off as if the plight of the man meant little to him, and I guess it did. It’s hard to feel compassion for someone who has treated you ill. “Let’s go to the palace,” I said to Kale.

He grimaced and agreed. We touched our guards, and I blinked us to a place I knew was a courtyard. It was deserted, and we made our way in through a side door. It led to the kitchen and the servants’ dining room. About thirty servants were standing or sitting in it, drinking tea.

“Hi, we heard there was an illness in the castle,” I said. The servants just stared at us. They looked shell-shocked. “We are here to help those afflicted,” I tried.

One of the women snorted, “Help that lot? Just wait a few more minutes, and they should be finished killing themselves and each other. Good riddance to the lot of them, I say.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.