Amity: 5. Cataclysm - Cover

Amity: 5. Cataclysm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 20: Sex

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Sex - Storm was in a quandary, as he couldn't decide how to remove the last of the devil wizards. He had also heard other strange rumours concerning them. He felt a cataclysm was coming that could tear his new world asunder. He also wanted to know what had happened to his other children from Earth. Crystal, Andrew and Philip had supposedly died but he didn't believe they were dead. Storm felt they they needed to come home soon. (Warning: Contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

The six weeks over which the girls came into season were an education.

I think I’d have enjoyed it more if they had managed to space it out over a longer time. I’d just gotten used to how Able made love and then it was Effie. I soon learned that they each had their quirks, different sensitive spots and different favourite positions.

While some things were similar, they all loved sex and lots of it, many other things was not. Able for example had a sensitive clit, I only had to flick it a few times with my tongue, and she was orgasming for me. Effie however, came better and faster if I finger fucked her while I did it.

The girls don’t orgasm quite the same either. Isa, for example, liked to grunt and went stiff and really tight. Gail sighed and shuddered softly. Hail really rocked, she would shudder almost violently and made uhging noises, I had to keep a tight hold on her.

Thank Tory for Sundays, my day of rest. I was pretty shagged out after that first six weeks. The girls didn’t just come to my room either. If they found me anywhere where we had a bit of privacy, I found my shorts down. Shifters in heat that are also mages need a lot of satisfying I learnt.

I had a tonne of magical energy I had to burn off. One of the first things I did was soup-up the zoetics. I’d touched Dee after my second day with Able and noticed he needed a bit of upgrading.

I know as human’s age their bodies start to break down and they get age spots and wrinkles in their skins, but an android with rust spots is just not appealing. I also discovered that their SAI brains weren’t as firmly anchored or functioning, as well as I liked, so I fixed this too.

For fun, I also altered Dee’s outer covering, so it felt and acted more flesh like. He also asked in humour if I’d like to fix his face. I told him to be careful what he wished for, and I did.

Since he was a grandparent, I added a bit of age to his face to make him look more mature and what we both thought was very distinguished, he liked his nose. Cee told me that Dee was positively handsome and stroked his face.

I adapted his nutrient intake method so he could drink liquids. I also updated his filtration system so he could expel excess liquids. He laughed and said that he was now human as he could eat and piss even if like a girl. He cracked Cee and me up.

I did a bit of cosmetic alteration, and the same internal upgrades on Cee and they were both pleased with the results. The kids they were currently raising also approved and hugged them both saying they looked even more like real parents now.

They couldn’t copulate like us, but I suspected that they did a bit of mental gymnastics that probably left us wanting. I’ve seen the parents’ touching each other in loving gestures, and I often felt that they had bonded into true couples.

Every couple of days I selected another pair of parents and upgraded them. The most fun I had was fixing Cookie and Cheffy. They had already tried to perfect a more human exterior. Cheffy showed me a picture of a jolly chef he had tried to emulate so this is what he got.

I even gave Cheffy a long pencil moustache that he loved to twirl the ends of when he told jokes. It wasn’t made of hair, but he could make it grow and looked like hair. He loved the bushy eyebrows, and he would comb them into little curls on the ends to match his moustache.

He was a real character. He really loved the internal upgrade and went out of his way to make special food and soups for the other zoetics so they could eat with us.

The facts the zoetics could now eat and use the loos were a hit with the kids. The zoetics took on a new dimension in their minds. Any lingering thoughts that they were just machines were dismissed.

I just made Cookie look even more grandmotherly and cuddlier. You couldn’t feel sad after you got one of her cuddles. Even I loved her cuddles. All of the little kids loved her dearly, and the older ones were just as bad. A hug and glass of milk with a bickie from Cookie, made life seem good.

I was amused one-day seeing Cheffy cuddle Cookie. He liked to tickle her ear with his moustache. If I had any doubts that they could learn to love, that day wiped them for me. They were as bonded in love as any human couple could be.

After the first group of girls had come into season, we settled into their one night a week routine. They didn’t approach me as much during the day, and I didn’t encourage them. They had also coupled up, and I was delighted when they did.

I was getting nookie six nights a week and an hour or so of their company kept me magically charged and sexually sated. This may sound odd, but I found that I didn’t enjoy boy-on-boy sex as much as they seemed to.

I found myself automatically changing to female if they wanted to do the pumping and humping. I found sex equalling satisfying being in female form, and we often swapped gender in our sessions. I often got the best sexual and magical highs as a female. I was still more comfortable as a male any other time.

The first time I came into season after we had started having regular sex I told the girls to keep to their routine. If they got lucky, I’d know whose it was. Bugger me they sure did try hard. I got so seriously fucked that week that I was discharging magic like lightning.

I’d found David’s old shuttle, and it was great for dumping the magic into as it needed a lot of TLC. Tory had kept it working, but it was showing its age. I’d even worked out how to make small flyers and put a lot of energy into designing and building a plant to make them.

The girls also helped, and now that they had their bling, we found a lot of new things that we could do. The little flyers could seat four, and they didn’t go more than 4m off the ground, but they would be great for exploring around where we lived.

I made sure they were spelled to keep people safe when in them.


One day a couple of months after we settled into our new routine something strange happened to me.

Able had picked Saturday nights for her night with me. I knew she wasn’t real happy with me servicing the other girls, but I did try to be fair and to be honest, I did enjoy having sex with all of them. They each had their own charm, and the magical fix I got wasn’t to be sneezed at.

I loved them all equally, and I wasn’t ready to settle for one of them. It was why I was happy that they had started to pair off. I guess Able still had some idea that because she got to me first, I was supposed to be hers.

Unfortunately, life doesn’t work like that. As much as I enjoyed being with her, she wasn’t the love of my life. This night she had wanted to stay longer and have me spend Sunday with just her. She got in a real huff when I refused.

I enjoy my Sundays; it was my day for me. I didn’t think that one day a week was too much to ask for. The rest of my week was taken up with worrying about and sorting out everyone else’s problems and trying to keep them happy and productive.

I knew part of the reason the girls want their one night a week with me was they got a better magical charge-up from me. Since I also benefited by getting a lot of great sex and a recharge, I’d have been an idiot to have said no. My mama didn’t design me to be no idjit.

After Able had stormed out, I went and saw Tory. I was sad that I couldn’t give Able what she wanted, but I had to be true to myself. I just didn’t love her like she thought she loved me.

Tory was her usual self, and she agreed with me that I had done the right thing by maintaining my boundaries. She knew how important my ‘me’ time was, and said that the girls had to learn that I couldn’t always be at their beck and call.

I wandered off into the Ring room and lay on the dais. I still felt sad that I couldn’t love then as they wished. Aloud I said, “I need a holiday.”

Holly crap! The hair on my skin prickled and I felt this weird sensation as if I was being pulled apart and then stuck back together again. It didn’t hurt so much as it was disorientating. I lay panting on the dais and tried not to puke as I got myself under control. When I opened my eyes, I gulped.

“Oh bugger! What the fuck have I done?” I said to the empty room. Then I grinned. Well, I had always speculated as to whether the Ring worked or not and know I knew. The only problem was that I had no idea how I got it to work or how to make it work again. I sat up and looked around.

I noticed the crystal formation was very dull. I sniffed but detected no sulphur smell. The room was also awfully cold. I shivered as the bumps formed on my skin. The coldest place I’d ever been I was the cold store cellars under the towers. This place was at least as cold as they were.

I stood and went to walk and realised the gravity was also lighter. I would have to take it easy as I adjusted. I inspected all four lava pits and determined if I burrowed down one of them, I could possibly get enough magma to the surface to help charge the crystals a little faster.

I kept the borehole small in diameter. It was going to use a lot of my magical energy, but I deemed it worth it in the long run. I’d got to just short of where I detected the magma when I remembered it would be a good idea to place a small shield over the pit to keep it contained in the pit.

I broke through and the magma shot up the hole, it hit the shield and started filling the small lava pit. I held my hands over the pit and happily used the heat from the lava to get warm and recharge a little. I wasn’t depleted as I expected to be and I still felt I had plenty of magic in reserve.

It would take a while to warm the room, and I guessed that I was stuck for at least a week of my time before I had a hope of generating enough energy to get me home. I wondered where this planet was in relation to mine.

I looked at the star chart on the dais and committed it to memory. Tory and Rusty may be able to work it out when I got back. I decided it wouldn’t hurt to get a look at the night sky as well and see if anything was familiar.

I also needed some warmer clothes.


I explored the cavern.

I got the impression that no magician had been here for a long time. Nothing had a shield or preservation spell on it. I wondered if this planet even had people on it. I worried about it being a planet the Keltrians had stopped on but had not settled.

I would need food, water and clothing to stay here for several weeks. I hoped it at least had plants and animals I could use since it had a breathable atmosphere.

The pit and the crystals didn’t provide a lot of light. I searched through my database and found a light globe spell. I’d never attempted this spell, but it was worth a shot, so I performed it. I watched as the little spark grew into a pinkie white blob about the size of an orange and settled just above my head. It wasn’t super bright, but it would do what I needed.

I thought I smelt water and headed in that direction. Some of the tunnels were tight fits, but I finally came out into a larger cavern and could hear the rushing water. A sand and gravel beach led down to the water. The water swirled in from my left and then around a large outcrop of rock and debris to my right and kept going down a smaller tunnel.

I dipped a finger into the cold water and tasted it. I could detect nothing wrong with it. It was drinkable. I happily scooped several mouthfuls into my mouth. I was surprised by how thirsty I was. I then went and inspected the pile of debris.

At first, I thought the scattered bones were just animal, but the skull I unearthed was definitely humanoid. I searched a little more and found another person who was a little more intact. I looked at the partially decomposed body in fascination. I’d never seen a dead person.

In my thirteen years of breathing air, none of us children had died. I’d seen animal skeletons and even studied them but never a dead humanoid. I decided that either the people here were small or this was a child. I looked carefully at the teeth and could see that the second molar on the top left was down and the third was just poking through. I’d got mine when I was about seventeen in physical years.

I also noted that the body wore a form of long sleeved tunic and long pants. The material was thick and suitable for cold weather. I wasn’t sure if it was male or female. I gently touched the body, gasped and ripped my hand away.

How did a memory stay with a dead body? This had me very confused. I knew, however, it had been a girl. She had come through a cave and fallen. She had hit a boulder when floundering in the fast river.

She had been so scared I could barely imagine feeling as she had. I decided I didn’t like the sensation of drowning. It kinda reminded me of when I was pulled from the tank. But I was a shifter and could adapt, and I didn’t believe she had been one.

I looked around a little more, but there was little here that I could use. Reluctantly I headed back into the cavern to look around the old rooms. Here too there was nothing. If it had once been useful, it had long since decayed beyond recognition or been removed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.