Amity: 5. Cataclysm - Cover

Amity: 5. Cataclysm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 18: Mage

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: Mage - Storm was in a quandary, as he couldn't decide how to remove the last of the devil wizards. He had also heard other strange rumours concerning them. He felt a cataclysm was coming that could tear his new world asunder. He also wanted to know what had happened to his other children from Earth. Crystal, Andrew and Philip had supposedly died but he didn't believe they were dead. Storm felt they they needed to come home soon. (Warning: Contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Frustration, one frustration after a bloody other.

Learning to be a mage I’ve decided is fucking hard work. I think we have watched too many of the vids from David’s files. The girls have also developed a love of watching his old movies and documentaries that he had collected from his native country.

We love learning about it and the strange plants and animals they have like bilbies and platypuses. It surprises us when we recognise one that is similar to ours. He had material from many other countries on Earth, but our fascination seemed to be for his country.

Tory says we speak Australian English or Aussie, more than we do the native tongue of the Keltrian people. Even the parents have taken to speaking to us in the Aussie language. You can blame me for that.

We have noticed we are also mixing in some Keltrian words as well. Freya and the faeries are even talking to us in Aussie. They tend to be multi-lingual and love learning and using new languages. I guess that is why they nurtured my fascination.

Freya says that the language has some very expressive words for when you are frustrated or upset. They loved learning about the different means Aussies applied to the word ‘fuck’ depending on how you used it. They were amused that it had spread to other countries on the planet called Earth and each had their own variations.

Unfortunately, for me, the spells I’m trying to learn are in Keltrian, I keep getting the pronunciation wrong, and sometimes they don’t come out as expected. I tried doing a levitation spell the other day, I got the words wrong and drove the pot I was trying to lift sideways into a wall and smashed it instead, (sigh).

But I am getting better and having the building site to work on has been great. Ed, my wrist pad, says that many of the spells are as much mental as verbal. He believes that as I develop my mental capacities, I will find workarounds for my tendency to speak in a different language.

He pointed out to me that different mages often find different ways to achieve the same spell depending on their speciality. I started paying a bit more attention to this phenomenon and found that Ed was correct. In many ways, I had to develop my own style.

I did a search in Tory’s system to find different ways to increase my mental abilities. While I could store a lot of data, I still had to remember that I had it to use it. Human brains don’t work like her processor.

One of the things that kept popping up in the archives was meditation and exercises that used it. Earth people also liked to use little tricks and do what they call brain training, so I looked at these methods too. I thought back to when I was in the tank and was searching through Tory’s data.

I’d found a technique called Recall and decided it was still a good method. I download all of the spells in her system. Using this method and meditation, I then reordered the spells in my own internal data system.

I found using some of the exercises that they linked to what was called’ Martial Arts’ also helped and it was a great way to exercise and strengthen our bodies and our minds. I also started training the older girls for when they got their diadems.

I cross-matched and constructed a new system to help me find any spell or groups of spells that met the action I was trying to achieve. I spent several hours each morning for several months, while the girls slept, just reordering and studying the variations until I found what I thought would work best for me.

During the day, I would find somewhere secluded and then practice these spells. Once I had a formula that worked best for me, I placed it at the top of my preferred methods for that action.

I was also learning to recall that variation, and by the time, I turned seventeen, I was amazed by how many spells I did without consciously thinking about them. I’d even created many of my own spells. The martial arts exercises hadn’t hurt either, as I was a lot fitter and stronger.

I was also learning that while Earth mage spells came more naturally to me, I had also built an impressive array of skills in all of the disciplines. Then I concentrated on the special skills I needed to help Mother.

During this time, the girls and I had been building the dome homes for us. As my skills increased, I’d had a lot of fun putting them to good use. One of my favourite pastimes was landscaping. Bit by bit I got really good at moving and realigning the earth so that it formed into the shapes and spaces I desired.

Initially, we built four towers. They were four stories high, and each floor was 4m high since we were on the tall side. They looked like we had chopped the inner corner off about a quarter of the way along the side walls.

The fourth floor held the supports for the Oznglass dome cap that spanned them all. It didn’t reach the ground stopping about 4m from it. We had also lifted the top 30m wide section by 3m and expanded it, so it lapped over the bottom section by a couple of metres so heat could escape since it wasn’t a sealed environment.

The top floor also contained a set of laboratories, the power room and other study spaces. We impregnated the dome covering the towers with Quaz crystals, and it became our power source. Later I was hoping to use it to also to supply an energy shield. I’d been studying the one over the caverns, and I thought I was just about ready to try it.

Between the square towers were an open square area and roads leading into and around the space. The two middle floors contained three, three bedroom apartments. The ground floor had two by two bedroom apartments taking up the two opposite corners.

The inner quadrant that accessed the intersection of the roads was an open space for other activities, or we could add special rooms we may wish later. We didn’t know what we would need, and for now, our community was too small.

The amenities rooms that held the replicator and recycler, which serviced the apartments above were in the basement. These rooms spanned from tower to tower and under the common. We had also added huge storage rooms, both cold and general. We had included a large workshop for repairs to the androids and zoetics.

We added lifts placed outside, and central to the wall that replaced the missing corner of the towers and all four went into the deep basement. I’d even worked out how to spell the Quaz lights that Effie made so we could turn them off and on.

I’d had a lot of fun designing the basement area and using my magic to ensure it was waterproof and sold. Its walls had to support the towers and the dome. We still got regular earthquakes, as the continent we were on was still moving a lot.

I had to add extra spells to ensure that the structure stayed together in a quake. Tory said our continent had already moved 5km from when our half had split off from in the last two thousand years when her mother crashed here. She expected it to continue moving east and south, but it had slowed down a lot in the last hundred years.

I’d gotten very good at levitation spells as well and was amazed how much more I was eating to regain energy. I found I had to spend time in the Transportation cavern every day to recharge my magic. This was where I also spent my time getting my Spell Database organised.

Effie and Hail gave me an awesome present for my seventeenth birthday. They had made some bands that had a heap of Quaz crystals embedded in them, and they have helped me a lot. The bands didn’t solve my other problem that was become more insistent as I aged, but they sure helped. I was able to recharge quicker when under the crystals and dampen down my other need.

The older girls weren’t helping with my other problem either. They had all had growth spurts as I had at fifteen. As far as my male libido was concerned, they were turning into very lovely young women.

In our warm climate, the girls didn’t wear a lot and as their breasts grew and their bodies took on feminine curves I was finding it hard not to notice. While I was close to eighteen months older than they were, I was still growing as well.

I started to notice Able, and Effie, in particular, were looking at me differently and starting to change in how they behaved around me. I did know that when they hugged and rubbed up against me, my cock was having trouble staying down.

I understood the basis of copulation was to reproduce, but I hadn’t really paid a lot of attention to the fundamentals of how. I’d had other things to worry about. I knew my cock did need to harden and where I was supposed to put it, so we could produce children.

I, however, was worried it wasn’t working properly because lately it had been getting hard a lot and I’d had to relieve the pressure several times a day. As the girls approached sixteen, it seemed to be getting worse.

I ended up going to talk to Tory. “Mikal, I suspect the first group of girls may come into season soon and then you will be in trouble.”

Perplexed, I asked her why?

Tory then explained that our hormones were changing and that we would most likely become sexually active. She told me that I might have to check out the section of files called Pornography. This had me confused. For some reason, I’d not accessed these files before, or remembered that they existed.

Because I stayed more often in the male form, I’d not realised that I’d already come into season at least once, but Tory indicated I had, about a month before, not long after I turned seventeen. I do remember having to relieve myself a lot that week. I’d also paid, even more, attention to the girl’s changes.

“I had felt a desire to change into a female form more often than I normally did that week Tory. I even woke in female, which I rarely do. Would that have been it happened?”

Tory giggled and said, “Yes. I had expected you to come and talk to me about it, but you didn’t so I let it go. By the way, you may have also inadvertently caused the older girls to also speed up their changes. Did you notice Able and Effie changed to male more often in response that week?”

I looked at her in surprise. “We were doing a lot of heavy lifting that week putting on the dome, so no I’d not realised it was in response to me being in season.”

“Can you remember what you were thinking when you saw them in male form?” she asked me. I blushed, and she giggled, “Mikal if you can’t talk to me, who would you prefer to talk to?”

I shook my head, “No, I only feel comfortable talking to you Tory about the changes in my body. I know Cee and Dee would help, but you seem to understand me better.”

I put my hand in her tank and gently stroked her as I mulled over my thoughts, it always calmed me when I touched Tory. “I feel desire for Able and Effie and the other older girls. My libido speeds up when I hug any of them for too long. However, I also feel reluctant to act upon my desire. I feel that they are my sisters.”

“I know genetically they are not and that I’m sure you planned for me to service them when they are ready to bring forth the next generation but I still have this strange feeling that none of them are my future life partners.”

“I don’t know how to explain it, Tory. I know that I feel love for them and I always will, but something is missing. It bothers me. In David’s films, they often talk about a special love one feels for their life partner. I’ve also read about this phenomenon, particularly with the Pix Wizards. I think you need to feel this love to find your life partner.”

“I’m sorry Mikal I’ve never felt the type of love you seem to be describing. But I have learnt that I can love. You taught me that,” Tory said.

I stroked her gently again, and a spell came to me, and I said it. Tory pulsed under my hand and the two buds she was growing also glowed. “If I have my way you will be around for a long time mother. My sisters and I need your love.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.