Amity: 5. Cataclysm
Chapter 11: Officers

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Officers - Storm was in a quandary, as he couldn't decide how to remove the last of the devil wizards. He had also heard other strange rumours concerning them. He felt a cataclysm was coming that could tear his new world asunder. He also wanted to know what had happened to his other children from Earth. Crystal, Andrew and Philip had supposedly died but he didn't believe they were dead. Storm felt they they needed to come home soon. (Warning: Contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

-- Phil - 2054 --

We took a bus back to Cairns.

When we turned up for our six weeks of Basic Training that was required, neither of us had any problems with fulfilling the requirements, and we both passed Basic with flying colours. If anything, it was too easy. Ant and I barely got up a sweat half the time.

We were put in our new dorms, and as we were studying University degrees and doing Officer training, we only had to share with three others in the same size room we had before so we could spread out a little.

We both groaned when we found we were the only males in our dorm rooms. At least Ant and I got to do PT and eat meals together as the residence buildings shared a common canteen. We also found out that Robert could come and have dinner with us on Mondays so this cheered us both up.

We had decided we would both do a language unit, chemistry, physics and maths and we had managed to be put in these classes together. They were also our morning classes. The rest of the day was spent in our specialised fields. So we didn’t see each other again until dinner.

We had been back for two weeks when Ant got a text from Kitty, and I got the same one from Patty. They said that they weren’t coming back and they hoped we met up again in the future. Neither of them explained why they hadn’t contacted us for two months.

We felt that we were free agents again. We had suspected this would be the case as Ant had enquired if the girls had got in, but the lady at administrations had said she didn’t have their names on her list. We had both preferred to hear it from them, though.

With us both having three sexy female roommates that had been driving us nutty with them trying to entice us and walking around the room with next to nothing on, we were relieved.

That night Ant walked into his room and stripped off. He told the girls in his room that the first in his bed got the goods. Meanwhile, I tried the same tact, and after the first girl Natali took me up on the offer, I rarely slept alone for the rest of the year.

I’d describe them for you but to be honest, they were just my fuck buddies. If they had an itch, I scratched it for them. We didn’t even spend a lot of time together outside the dorm as a group or even in class.

I liked them well enough, and they were fun to party with and have sex with, but I didn’t have a strong feeling for any of them. I even had two of them in bed with me as often as not. That was a new experience for me. Having one girl on my face while the other rode my cock was a real turn on.

The girls worked out whose turn it was with me. Half of the time, I never even knew whom I was sleeping with on any given night. I was just as likely to screw one or two of them at night and have a different one take care of my morning woody.

One of the girls, Natali, was big on sucking and licking me, and whomever, I was fucking at the time. She liked the other girl chewing on her while she was under us. Apparently, I had a quick recovery time. Natali liked to suck on my cock until I was ready again and then climbing on.

I probably fucked her, the most of the three. She was also more likely to join Ant and me at dinner as well. I suspected she considered herself my girlfriend and the other two were our play toys. I didn’t treat her any different to the other girls, but it didn’t seem to bother her.

I wasn’t so worried about cultivating a girlfriend as I was immersed in my studies and meeting whatever Officer training the Academy sent my way to complete.

Ant, Robert and I also kept up our commitment to the Reserves in the short holidays, and they were as much fun as the year before. I was amazed how fast the end of the year turned up.

We had to make a decision on what to do over Christmas again.


-- Ant --

I was a bit pissed at the Kitty for taking so long to tell me that she and Patty weren’t coming back.

The three ladies I shared a room with were driving me nuts. One, in particular, Rosy seemed to have the hots for me real bad. I wasn’t surprised that she was the first in my bed when I told them I was available.

I told all three of them I wasn’t after a girlfriend and I was happy to be available if they wanted company. Like Phil, I also got to enjoy multiple partners on many occasions. Also like Phil’s Natali, I suspected Rosy did consider she was my girlfriend.

She, however, never stopped the other girls from joining me in bed and she was often the third body in the multi-partner, sex action. She wasn’t a bad fuck, and she loved lots of sex, so I didn’t complain unless she got a little bossy with the other girls.

I think the only days that I didn’t get any sex that year were when Phil, Robert and I went on bivouac with the Reserves. We didn’t get as many weeks off during this year, but we were happy to spend them with the Reserves.

Phil and I joked that a bloke did need a break now and again. We were getting more sex than we knew what to with it. It was just as well we were only seventeen and full of spunk.

We were surprised that we were still allowed to join the Reserves. When we asked the Captain that we had gone out with the year before, he said he would make sure it was all right with the higher echelon.

He was also more than happy for Robert and two of his mates from the Cadets to join us. We had a ball. Several of the blokes we had met the year before made us feel welcome. One guy, Corporal Smith, said we were going to be on his team when we did night manoeuvres this time.

The team that we had been on the last time had been against his, and we had captured his position in less than an hour of being sent in. I’d taught Phil and Robert how to move quietly in the Bush, and we had killed (technically) all of his guards before he had even realised we had found their encampment.

We were surprised to learn that we had set a new record for ‘Capturing the Post’. Phil and I also got the added duty of teaching the Corporal’s current recruits how to move in the bush. We considered a few weeks with the Reserves great for letting off steam and just having some fun.

We didn’t realise it at the time, but our time with the Reserves was also added to our service records. The Captain had also sent in glowing reports on all of us. It would even help Robert’s career as he and his friends kept doing it after we left.

Phil and I decided that for the holidays at the end of the year, we would go to Phil’s home. Neither of us was worried about Jay and his dad as we felt that together we could handle most situations. Neither of us was quite so skinny anymore or so unprepared.

Ian, Eca and Darleen picked us up from the airport and this time Phil got to show me his favourite haunts. Ian also introduced us to a time honoured beer call Steinlager on our second night when they had friends over for a Hungi (Kiwi version of a barbeque).

He told us that back in the 1990s it came in a brown bottle or a green one. The beer came out of the same vat, but when they put the green bottles out in the sun (UV), it changed the flavour of the beer. They stopped doing that in the late nineteen-nineties but started doing it again in the early twenty-thirties.

We enjoyed a few cold ones with Ian and Phil’s friends and relatives. I was a bit tiddly when I went to bed but not off my face. I also couldn’t tell the difference between the beers.

One not so funny thing that happened was Darleen had taken a fancy to me, and at fifteen, she was a real honey. I woke up a couple of hours later with a naked girl crawling into my bed. She rubbed her hand down my cock and without another thought; I rolled over on her and started kissing her.

She hugged me and kissed me back. I was happily wiggling my cock between her cunnie lips when it registered that she was bloody tight. She was the same size and body type, to one of my girls called Tina. That was whom my befuddled brain thought I was fucking.

I pushed a little harder and slid in further. The girl grunted and tensed up under me. I pushed up on my elbows and tried to see her face. “Shit Tina, why so fucking tight?” I asked.

She relaxed under me and pressed down on my arse to encourage me to continue. So I did. She was still tight, but as I moved, she relaxed even more and started meeting my thrusts with her hips raised. With some effort, I bent back and sucked on her tit making her arch under me.

She was still tight, but she was panting, oohing and encouraging me to fuck her harder, so I sped up. Damn, she was awesome, and I was a little surprised just how fast I came. Tina wasn’t normally so responsive. She was clamping on my cock and then she milked me with her cunnie muscles and had me blasting into her as she came. It was only as I came that my brain registered that this wasn’t how Tina orgasmed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.