Amity: 5. Cataclysm - Cover

Amity: 5. Cataclysm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 9: Brothers

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Brothers - Storm was in a quandary, as he couldn't decide how to remove the last of the devil wizards. He had also heard other strange rumours concerning them. He felt a cataclysm was coming that could tear his new world asunder. He also wanted to know what had happened to his other children from Earth. Crystal, Andrew and Philip had supposedly died but he didn't believe they were dead. Storm felt they they needed to come home soon. (Warning: Contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

-- Philip - 2052 --

My name is Philip Carpenter, and I was born in the year 2036 to Eca Johana.

My mother lived in Malaysia when she met my biological father whom she called Storm. She liked to tell me that he had the most compelling eyes and that I had inherited them. When we were happy or excited, they shone green. When we were upset or angry, they darkened to grey, and you could see the storm in them.

I guess she liked my eyes. I learned later in life that many other women did as well, but that’s later in the story.

My mother told me that she became very distraught after my father’s disappearance in the caverns at Mt Mulu, Malaysia. She had been his lover for several months while he holidayed in Malaysia and learned about cave exploration.

When the authorities and the group Storm had been caving with, found the four dead men in the bottom of one of the subterranean caverns, Storm was blamed. However, his friend Adnan asked the pointed question of, “Where was Storm?”

All of his equipment and identification was still in the main cavern. Adnan insisted that he wouldn’t have gone off without them or his precious computer. He believed that Taib had done something to Storm.

My mother told me that Taib, the leader of the gang of now dead men had a bad reputation. However, the authorities took the attitude that he was still a local man and they blamed Storm for his death.

The fact that Storm couldn’t be found either then had the searchers worried. The Australian Government then got involved but no matter how many caverns they searched his body was never located. They also never recorded him leaving the Country or returning to Australia.

Eca said that her father had decided that she’d had enough grief. They believed that Taib had caused the death of her first and then her second husbands. Taib had raped Eca when she was a teenager and had wanted her as a wife. He couldn’t accept that she didn’t want him. Now she believed that he had also killed Storm.

Worried about her in her delicate state, her father had sent her to his cousin Tuah. He lived in Tauranga, a thriving city and a major seaport in the Bay of Plenty on the North Island of New Zealand. This was where I was born in October of 36. I’ve always considered myself a Kiwi despite where my parents came from.

Not long after Eca arrived in Tauranga, she met and fell in love with an engineer called Ian Carpenter. Ian was more than happy to marry her even though she was pregnant. My mother is quite beautiful with her dark curly hair and expressive brown eyes, and I could see why Ian loved her.

He didn’t have any children nor did he expect to have any. I’ve always considered him to my father as he raised me. He was a loving and kind man and had always treated me as his son.

As far as I was concerned, I had two wonderful parents. My younger sister Darleen was born three years later to my parent’s delight. I was very protective of my little sister and loved her dearly. She had an adventurer’s spirit and kept us on our toes once she could walk.

I had inherited Storm’s reddish nutmeg coloured hair and his green/grey eyes. My complexion was a light olive, and my eyes were a little narrower thanks to mum. I did have Storm’s regal nose, square jaw and slim build. I grew to 192cm by the time I hit eighteen and exceeded Storm’s height of 190cm.

My sister Darleen made it to 166cm, and I could still pick her up under my arm. She had a darker skin tone due to Ian being part Maori, and she had our mother’s duskier wavy hair and brown eyes. She also ended up as gorgeous as mum, and she had all of us wrapped around her little finger.

My younger years were nothing exceptional. I had some good friends like my mate Ralph. We went fishing, sailing and camping together, and generally enjoyed life. I loved tinkering with anything electronic or mechanical. I didn’t get into gangs or drugs and just breezed my way through school.

My run of bad luck started after I turned sixteen. On my birthday, I received a visit from a woman who said she was my Aunt on my biological father’s side of the family. She never explained how she found us or anything about Storm except to tell my mother that he wasn’t dead just not in this solar system.

Naturally, we thought she was quite batty with her hippie styled dress and she had these eyes that seemed to see inside of you. She put a stud with a small blue sapphire in it, at the top of my left ear. I loved it and thought that it was cool. She told me that it would help protect me in the troubles to come.

For the rest of the school year, things went well for me. My grades had always been moderately good even though I’d not really worked that hard to keep them there. After my birthday, they improved for some reason.

School seemed ridiculously easy, and I didn’t even study for my final grade eleven exams. Yet, I passed all my final exams with high scores. I think my teacher may have even thought I cheated, but since my grades had always been above average, they didn’t press the issue.

Over the Xmas holidays, I’d scored a part-time job with an Electrical firm thanks to my dad. They made, installed and fixed solar panels as alternate energy systems. I was being taught how to make and fix them, and I enjoyed working there.

The owner even made noises of hiring me as an apprentice. Mum said I had to finish school first, but maybe next year. She didn’t rule out me working part-time for the guy during the year. I could possibly even do a school based apprenticeship with him. We were going to look into it.

The best part of the holidays as far as I was concerned was that I got laid. I had gone to Ralph’s house for a party to celebrate the last week of school and gotten lucky with Ralph’s sister. She was hot, and I’d checked her out more than once in the last year or so.

She was older than I was by two years and had taken a fancy to me at the party for some unfathomable reason to me. I didn’t think I was that hot as I thought I looked like a bean pole. I hadn’t quite finished growing. I was all arms and legs with a lean, wiry body.

However, Marika had decided that she liked me and had claimed me early in the evening. She kept given me little kisses and feeling me up. My poor cock went up and down so I often, I think it just got stuck half way.

When she took me to her room later, locked the door and started undressing me, I had just stood there like a dickhead and let her. It wasn’t until she knelt down and started playing with my cock that it actually registered in my brain that I was getting lucky.

Her warm wet mouth sliding down my cock made my knees tremble and my cock harder. Her throat constricting on my knob had me thrusting my hips for more. Seeing and feeling a woman sucking on my hard thick cock sent my mind into the twilight zone of ecstasy.

I felt like a real dumb arse for coming in about two minutes flat from when she started sucking on me. I tried to stammer out an apology, but Marika just smiled at me. She then got me to help her take her clothes off and instructed me in what she wanted me to do to her.

I was delighted to find having a naked woman standing in front of me. She was kissing and rubbing against me and had my cock hard again in no time flat. I even got bold enough to explore her lovely body. I liked the feel of her soft, smooth flesh as my hands and mouth made their way down her body.

I loved licking the slightly salty, damp skin as it heated from my attention. The smell of her floral perfume and her personal body odour only made me harder and increased my desire to have her feel some of what she had done to me.

Marika released me and lay back on the edge of the bed so I could continue my exploration of her. Neither of us was unhappy with the proceedings that followed. Marika soon learnt that I was a quick study and once I worked out what she liked I did my best to provide satisfaction.

I had happily knelt between her raised knees and tentatively licked her cunnie. Marika had bucked and moaned, so I did it some more and stuck my tongue in her. I was surprised how fast I got her excited and nearly suffocated when she clamped my head into her cunnie with her muscular thighs when she came.

She finally released my head so I could breathe. She pulled on my hair as she opened her legs wider. I stood up and lifted her legs to my chest, so she was wide open to receive me. I pressed my throbbing cock into her wetness. I sighed and shuddered as she surrounded me.

This time Marika had to work a lot a harder to get my cock to go back down. I found that I very much liked her shivering on my cock and the noises she made when I did while doing it. I even got her to roll over to her knees after I had her coming again. I found that I enjoyed this position just as much as the first one.

I definitely liked having sex with her.


My big problem came after that night.

It turned out Marika still had a boyfriend called Jay. Marika had found out that Jay had been screwing another girl and had decided to fuck me to get even with Jay. She had then dumped Jay the next day and told him she had a new bloke who was a far better lover than he was.

Jay, however, was of the opinion that Marika was his, even if he did play around. With the population having two women to every bloke, Jay believed he was allowed to have several girlfriends if he so wished. He also couldn’t see why Marika would prefer the skinny kid to him when he was a Rugby player and the son of an attorney.

I, however, didn’t know any of this in the weeks that followed. I had taken Marika on several dates and each time she let me screw her afterwards, so I was in seventh heaven. I was of the opinion that she was my girlfriend.

When Jay and two of his mates tried to beat the crap out of me several weeks later, I wasn’t impressed. The fact that they were all nearly four years older and had ganged up on me didn’t go down so well with the parents of the boys, as I wasn’t the one hurt. I didn’t have a scratch on me after the altercation.

The parents pressed charges against me. I found myself fronting court for a preliminary hearing just after Xmas on the charges of grievous body harm. Mum and dad were not impressed either as I had told them about the boys trying to hit me, so we hadn’t thought anything of it.

When we got into court, I watched my attorney smile and the prosecutor grimace when the judge walked in. His name was Tricky Dick Smith. Tricky Dick was known to bend the laws some. A lot of his preliminary hearings never made it to court.

My attorney whispered to me that Tricky Dick was a man on a mission. His mission was the truth. It was well known he was just as likely to cross-examine witnesses and attorneys if he didn’t think he was getting it. He would even allow evidence obtained a little dubiously if it meant he got the truth.

Tricky listened to the opening arguments of the prosecution. He told a story of how when Jay and his friends walked past me I had made a rude sign at them and informed Jay that I’d keep Marika, Jay’s ex-girlfriend well fucked for him.

Jay had gotten mad, and when he approached me, I had smashed his head into the pole I was standing near. The other two men had come to his rescue, and I had used my training on them to flatten them and had then run away laughing.

The attorney for the prosecution said that I was a bully and had used unfair means as I was trained and his clients weren’t. I was trying to work out what he was on about when the judge asked the man to explain. My jaw had dropped when the prosecutor said that I had been trained in Martial Arts.

I whispered to my attorney. The man stood and said to the judge that one could hardly call one year of attending Judo when I was seven, training. The snickers in the courtroom backed up his statement.

He then went on to say that, the story was incorrect and that he could prove it. The three men had attacked me with no provocation from me. They were trained Rugby players of many years’ experience. They should have known how to fall without getting hurt. This also brought more giggles and nods from the crowd.

The Judge looked at me, “Son, you want to give me your unvarnished version for the record.”

My attorney and I conversed, and then I stood. “Sir, I can’t really tell you how I managed to fight off three men and put them all in the hospital. I wasn’t even aware that I was in a fight.” I got some disbelieving looks and a few dumb ass comments from the crowd. I just shrugged and told the Judge what I knew.

I told the judge that I must have gotten lucky. I hadn’t even known at the time why they wanted to hurt me and had thought they were just some daggy-arsed gang members. I didn’t even know who they were. I told the Judge that they had supposedly tried to attack me while I was waiting for the bus to go home from work. I had merely tried to help them when they got hurt.

At the judge’s frown, I told him that Jay’s concussion was a result of him hitting the post that held the bus stop sign. I explained that I had seen someone running towards me out of the corner of my eye. I had only stepped aside to let them past. I hadn’t even touched Jay.

When Jay hit the pole, he was knocked out and landed flat on his back on the ground. I had squatted down to see if Jay was all right when the second man had come at me. I’d ducked down as I leant over Jay and the next thing I knew some guy was sailing over my head. The guy had landed badly on the metal seat behind me. I think that was when he had broken his arm.

Then the third man had screamed at me. For some reason, he had tried to grab me. I had rolled onto my back and used my legs and arms to propel the attacker from me. The guy had rolled away from me and into the gutter. He was then hit by the bus as it pulled up and it ran over one of his legs. He was still in the hospital with Jay.

I explained that I had rolled Jay into the recovery position that I had been taught at my First Aide Course. I had them gone and dragged the other guy out of the gutter and used my T-shirt to wrap it around his leg as he was bleeding a lot. I’d used my long sleeved shirt to tie the other man’s arm to his body and sat with them until the Ambulance came.

The prosecuting attorney was stunned at this bit of news. None of the boys had told him that I had been the one to render First Aid to them.

Fortunately, for me, I hadn’t been the only one at the bus stop, and the witnesses had backed up my story. The bus driver also commented on me doctoring the three guys. The strangest comment came from one of the girls. She told them that I had moved so fast I was a blur. One moment I was standing beside the post and the next I wasn’t.

They all confirmed that I hadn’t thrown a single punch. The attorney for the prosecution wasn’t happy. His boy was still in the hospital, and he wasn’t getting any answers that made sense on how a skinny kid had put him there. He couldn’t accept that Jay had simply run into a pole.

The Judge dismissed the charges.


That, however, wasn’t the end of it.

First off, Marika dumped me. She felt Jay need her as he had been calling her name in his delirium and only seemed to settle down if she was with him. I also got the feeling that she was still in love with him.

Then I noticed over the next couple of weeks that there always seemed to be a cop car in my neighbourhood or near the electrical shop when I left in the afternoons. Two weeks after the trial, my mother had to call the police when she came home from work to find the house had been broken into.

The cops who turned up informed her that they found drugs and money in my room and suspected that I was dealing drugs. Mum did her block. She called them lying bastards and immediately called the attorney and then the judge from my court case.

I wasn’t even aware of the drama going on at home, as I was still at work. The cops had wanted to come pick me up, but mum wouldn’t let them leave until the judge, and the attorney turned up, and the two cops found themselves being asked a lot of awkward questions.

This matter, however, didn’t get far as there was no way to prove the drugs were mine. My attorney argued that if the house had just been broken into, then why did the thieves leave the drugs and take other items if the purpose was to sell them to buy more drugs. The judge agreed and said it smelt like a setup and wanted to know for whom the cops were doing the favour.

When I got home from work, I found myself walking into the drama. There were half a dozen cars outside our house and a heap of people inside the house. The judge had called the Chief of Police.

I patiently answered the judge’s questions and informed him that the cops had been watching me for weeks. It wouldn’t be very smart of me to try to deal drugs with them around. Plus I couldn’t even tell him who at school took them or from where I could get them.

I’d never been interested in using drugs, and if he asked my friends, they would say the same. I even asked the attorney if he knew what sort of drugs they were as I no idea. They just looked like yellow tablets to me.

The Judge was pissed and told the Chief and the cops that he didn’t want to hear any more complaints about me unless I killed someone. He told the cops to forget their little crusade. The Chief told them that she would deal them in the morning and they all left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.