Amity: 5. Cataclysm - Cover

Amity: 5. Cataclysm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 3: Crystals Pain

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Crystals Pain - Storm was in a quandary, as he couldn't decide how to remove the last of the devil wizards. He had also heard other strange rumours concerning them. He felt a cataclysm was coming that could tear his new world asunder. He also wanted to know what had happened to his other children from Earth. Crystal, Andrew and Philip had supposedly died but he didn't believe they were dead. Storm felt they they needed to come home soon. (Warning: Contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

-- Earth time: 2095--

The android delivered my food, and I waved it away.

The sun was high in the sky, and the clouds were building. We’d have a storm in a couple of hours. The storms on my Island reminded me of home. I have found I don’t miss Earth as much now as I once did. Oddly, while I feel that I need to be on this planet, I still felt that I was waiting for something to happen or someone.

I could never make up my mind, but I’d not attempted to go back to Earth for some time. I looked at the clouds and felt a new storm was brewing in my life too. So many bad memories, I really didn’t want anymore. My mind cast back to one of the saddest days in my life, it too was on an Island.

What happened next in 2057 on Earth was one of the highest and lowest points in my life.


-- Earth time: 2057--

I felt safe in Michael’s arms.

I only felt safe in Michael’s arms. He did something to me. Somehow, he had touched me as no other man had. Even to just be near him made me feel giddy, loved and protected. I wish I hadn’t let my fears drive me from his side. I still wish I hadn’t let Brian into the room. I couldn’t believe how stupid I had been to trust Brian. If wishes were fishes.

As much as it hurt to relive, I felt I had to tell Michael briefly, what had happened. I told him that Brian had talked his way in by telling me that he had a message from my mother. That she hadn’t come with him, as she was very ill. She had gotten bad news from the doctors, he needed to talk to me about it and that he had just wanted to talk.

When I had let him in, he had smashed me in the face. He had punched me in the stomach several times and then raped me. I cried as Michael held me and relived the rape in my mind.

“You’re mine, you whore. You will come and replace your mother. I need you and love you. You have always been mine,” Brian had told me as he pushed me into the room.

I had screamed at him that I was never his and I refused to be his, I was Michael’s and that I loved Michael. His expression had contorted into anger, and he punched me in the face. “You’re mine,” he growled at me, and then he grabbed me by the hair and tried to kiss me. He mashed his lips to mine and ground my lips into my teeth.

The pain in my face and my fear of Brian had me trying to fight back. I tried to scratch his face, and he pulled my head back then he backhanded me hard. He hit the same side of my face as he’d hit before and knocked me silly.

As a reeled back from him, my eyes watering and blinding me. Brian pulled me back by my hair. He then thumped me in the stomach several times. The blows had taken the fight out of me as I doubled over gasping as the pain ripped through my abdomen. This wasn’t the first time that Brian had physically subdued me. But this was the worst that he had hit me.

Brian had laughed and told me that he had noticed earlier in the evening that the weird effect that I’d had on him a couple of years before had dissipated. I could only assume that this had emboldened him to come after me. He told me that he had also seen my fear of him and I think it had excited him.

He said that he’d been aroused all evening thinking about me, so he had come to my room when he realised Michael hadn’t left with me and was still busy with the investors. Brian had always gotten excited when showing his women that he was in control.

He rolled me over and got between my legs. I was powerless to stop him in my agony. He pushed my nightdress and robe up over my back. I heard him loosened off his trousers. He grabbing my hips and he pushed his cock into me.

He didn’t waste any time jamming his cock into me as far and as hard as he could. He wasn’t as big as Michael was but I wasn’t ready for him. He fucked me for all he was worth. It was hard and brutal. He told me as he fucked me that I was like a poison in his system. He held onto me tight as he tried to claim me back as his with each flex of his hips.

I had cried softly between my grunts of pain. I was tight and dry, not having expected his assault on me. Each time he pushed in it hurt my stomach and sent new waves of pain through me. I had stopped trying to get away from him, as I knew he would only hit me again.

Mercifully, he came quickly in his excitement. Brian slammed his cock home, and he grunted in delight as he came in me. I felt like vomiting and collapsed to the floor when he was pulled from me by Michael.

I saw Michael kick him again. I was so frightened that Michael would kill Brian and I yelled at him to stop. I couldn’t believe it when Michael came and gathered me in his arms after he had evicted Brian. He cried with me, and I cried for him and us.

He picked me up and took me to the bathroom where he washed me so gently. When I said I’d had enough, he then took me to bed. I couldn’t believe how safe I felt in his arms. His warm embrace and the horror of the evening overwhelmed me, and I slept.

I woke to a moan of pain. My stomach cramped, and I felt the wetness between my legs. I was bleeding. Michael called down for the resident nurse, and she came and examined me. I had to tell her what had happened when the nurse asked me if I needed help having Michael removed from the suite for abusing me.

After settling me down with some sedatives, she went to talk to Michael. I heard her say, “I think she was pregnant and has lost the baby. Unfortunately, the blows she received must have been hard enough to cause a miscarriage.”

“This setback doesn’t mean she can’t have another child. I don’t believe she was very far along. A week or two at most. She will need to get checked out professionally by a doctor.”

I didn’t hear any more as I cried myself to sleep.


The nurse had given me some strong drugs.

While they helped with the pain, they knocked me out. I was out of it for a good twelve hours as my body tried to heal itself. It was late in the afternoon when I was forced to get up and go to the toilet. I looked for Michael in the suite but guessed that he had to go see our guests off.

I guzzled a bottle of water, took more of the tablets and crawled back into the bed feeling very sad and sorry for myself. I didn’t wake again until the next morning.

I was feeling better but was surprised Michael wasn’t with me. I was ravenous and put on coffee and toast. I turned on the screen to the local news channel and sank into the lounge chair in a state of horror and shock.

“Oh, Michael! Why? I told you he wasn’t worth it,” I sobbed.

I heard the presenter say, “The suspected assailant, Michael Connor, has refused to name the woman that the victim, Brian Tyler, was reputed to have raped. Mr Conner’s informed the media that he didn’t want her name dragged through the mud by them.”

“He is reported to have said that it was bad enough that she had been raped and lost their child as a result of Brian’s actions, she didn’t need the media and police hounding her. Mr Conner has been remanded in custody while the police investigate his involvement in the death of Billionaire, Brian Tyler.”

I jumped when there was a soft knock at the door and then it opened. The nurse who had attended me earlier walked in. She smiled at me sadly and said, “Hi Crystal, I’ve been checking on you.”

She came over to me, sat beside me and took my hands. She told me what Michael had done in more detail. She said that Michael had been shocked by her statement. He hadn’t known that I was pregnant. She told me she was deeply sorry as she felt that her thoughtless words had caused what happened next.

She had spoken to Michael before the police took him away. He had told her that he had just lost it. He had raced out of the room and searched the resort for Brian. He had finally got smart, and he told reception that he was supposed to meet Brian at his room but had forgotten his room number.

He had knocked on Brian’s the door and when he answered, he had let his rage take over. He’d slammed Brian in the guts with his fist, and he had screamed at him, “You cunt, you killed my child.”

She said that Michael had told her that he had hit Brian until he had no more energy left to hit him again. That he had been kneeling on the floor beside the battered body and sobbing in anguish as other people rushed into the room.

Michael hadn’t resisted the guards when they took him into custody and had been cooperating with the police since his arrest. He was so upset that he was sobbing when she saw him. She had to sedate him while they waited for the police. She believed he was in a deep state of shock and had recommended that he be taken to the hospital first.

“We thought it best to leave you in here. Michael said he didn’t want you bothered and that we weren’t to tell anyone that you were still here. The rest of the staff agreed that you had been through enough and Mr Smithers told the police that you had left after I had diagnosed your condition,” she told me softly with compassion.

“I’ve already agreed to stand up for Michael but his lawyer said that you will have to come forward and be examined by a doctor if they had a hope of getting him off on temporary insanity due to duress,” she finished.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.