Amity: 5. Cataclysm - Cover

Amity: 5. Cataclysm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 2: Michael

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Michael - Storm was in a quandary, as he couldn't decide how to remove the last of the devil wizards. He had also heard other strange rumours concerning them. He felt a cataclysm was coming that could tear his new world asunder. He also wanted to know what had happened to his other children from Earth. Crystal, Andrew and Philip had supposedly died but he didn't believe they were dead. Storm felt they they needed to come home soon. (Warning: Contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

-- Earth time: 2057--

With trepidation, I flew to the island.

I had barely survived the ten weeks of torture of working with Crystal. Now I was to spend an entire week with her in close confinement. The damn woman was one contradiction after another. I hoped this wasn’t a mistake, but the Professor had insisted that she was the best one to deliver the proposal and reluctantly I had to agree.

When I was shown the suite, I was surprised by its opulence. I peeked into the rooms and determined that she had claimed the one on the corner. It was immaculate. I only knew she had claimed it because the towels were missing from that bed. I was sure she’d be a slob, but apparently, I was wrong.

Reception said she had arrived early the morning before and had booked the room for a couple of weeks. ‘Nice for some, ‘ I thought. If this proposal went across liked we wanted, I’d be up to my eyeballs in even more work.

I was putting my stuff away when I heard the outer door open. Taking a deep breath, I went out to greet Crystal. The sight of her took my breath away. Damn, I was in trouble, and I knew it. She was bloody gorgeous, and the still wet skimpy pink bikini wasn’t helping me at all.

My cock went from interested to hard when her sultry voice said, “Hi, Michael.”

Her nipples were hard little points, and the curves of her breasts peeked outside the material begging for my hand. The shadow at her crotch told me she didn’t remove all of her pubic hair. I could even detect the flattened curls hidden under the thin damp material.

I was bloody glad I’d put my dick-togs on and then the baggy shorts over the top as they barely kept me contained. I’d planned on going for a quick swim, grabbing some lunch and then getting down to work. Swimming wasn’t the activity that was foremost in my mind at this point.

Crystal smiled at me. I recognised the predatory gleam in her eyes, and it calmed me down a little. I knew she wanted me, but so far, I’d stayed out of her clutches. I wasn’t into the games she played. Crystal had a knack for collecting scalps, and I hadn’t intended to be one of them.

I knew that smart blokes seemed to attract her for some reason. She didn’t always go for the best looking men, either. One of my mates who had chased her for three months said she spent more time picking his brain and teasing him than she had screwing him.

He’d said that one weekend with Crystal was enough to blow a blokes brain. He’d been pissed off that one weekend was all he got. Even though he hinted it had been more, I knew otherwise. I also knew that a few of the blokes who had said they’d done her had lied as well.

I’d been watching her for the last two years, and I’d seen her party and flirt with the best of them. Oddly, I’d seen her disappear from a party and go home alone on many occasions without her date. I’d a hard time working out what her game was.

I knew that she didn’t like going on dates with blokes unless there were a lot of people around. That had been one of his mate’s bitches as well. If he suggested anything intimate, she refused. She also never let them pick her up for a date, and they were never invited to her place. I’d heard that if they turned up, she never let them in.

If they persisted in annoying her after she had brushed them off, they got the cold shoulder and caustic public put-downs. I’d overheard some of her put-downs for blokes who had pissed her off, and the lady liked the big words. The smarter blokes learnt that Crystal did the chasing and when she was done with you, that was that.

If she took a fancy to you and you played your cards right you just might get lucky. I was still wondering why I’d not let her catch me. I suspected that I liked to do the chasing and didn’t like dancing to a woman’s tune. I’d be happy to meet her halfway, but I wasn’t anyone’s play toy. From what I’d observed, Crystal liked to play and dangled bait.

The bait she was dangling at me at this moment was bloody hard to say no to. I had a feeling it was going to be a long, frustrating week on my side of the suite. That bloody pink bikini was going to haunt my dreams for years to come. I said more gruffly than I intended to, “Are you ready to do some work?”

Crystal lifted her eyebrows at me. She pointed to the counter, and it was then I realised she had already set up a work space and she had a folding file on the desk. Several documents were in folders neatly lined up ready for my inspection. Curious, I walked over to see what she had been working on. I hadn’t told her what I was planning for the presentation.

I got engrossed in her layout and soon realised she had put a lot of thought into it. She had sections where she had question marks as to what my input would be. I turned to ask her a question, but she was gone. Her door was shut, and I wasn’t game to knock on it knowing she’d come out when she was ready and not before. I sighed; I guessed we were off to a great start. I’d pissed her off already.

I looked at her notes again and hurriedly collected my material and set up beside her on the workbench. I was soon absorbed as I busily went through filling in her gaps with what I believed she had envisioned that I would present. I could see how the order of presentation was designed to draw the investors in and then hit them with the wow factor. I couldn’t have done this by myself. The lady had flare I’d give her that.

I was distracted when the chime on the door sounded. Crystal walked behind me and had the waiter wheel the trolley in. She signed his pad and thanked him politely. I hadn’t missed the look the man had dropped down her body before he left and I felt myself bristle. I scolded myself for my reaction.

She wasn’t my woman to get uptight about when some random bloke appreciating her with his eyes. Like the waiter, I too had noticed that she had changed into a black bikini top and tiny, pink silk shorts that didn’t cover much more than the bikini bottoms had.

The top covered her breasts a bit better but if anything, they just made them look bigger and even more delectable. The desire to suck on one of those perfect tits went straight to my groin. I was annoyed with my reaction to her.

“Geez Crystal, I hope you brought something more appropriate to wear for the presentation,” I found myself complaining. I could have kicked myself as soon as the words left my mouth.

To my surprise, Crystal grinned at me, “What, don’t you think I’d sell your project wearing this?”

I groaned inwardly. I wasn’t sure about the project, but I’d bet that I could sell her for enough to fund it. I grunted as I couldn’t come back with an appropriate response without offending her and I knew damn well that I needed her.

The smell of the food made my stomach rumble. I was a poor flyer. I got airsick even in the new Airbuses, and none of the medications seemed to help me. As a result, I hadn’t eaten this morning. I watched Crystal as she started sorting out the food on the trolley.

She opened a cupboard and put a jar of Vegemite and one of Peanut Paste in it with several packets of potato chips and biscuits, and a loaf of bread. Into the fridge, she put a packet of cheese and one of ham, a bag of tomatoes, half a lettuce, three avocados, half a bunch of celery and a small bag of carrots. She added the two litres of milk, a six pack of Rum and Cola UDL cans and a six pack of water bottles.

She put the whole, cooked chook and the three containers of mixed salads on the table with the flat buns and butter. She then went and got plates and cutlery and set them in two places. “I’m having lunch if you wish to join me,” she tossed over her shoulder at me as she found a seat and started getting what she wanted to eat.

I joined her, and we were soon hoeing into the food. To break the silence I started asking her questions about her ideas for selling the project and we were soon deep in discussion about what she had envisaged.

I found myself telling her what went into the blanks and other things I needed to tell her that I’d hadn’t told her before.

It didn’t take me long to realise she knew a lot more about the project that I had believed. I had thought the other two girls did most of the work, but now I was wondering what they had done. She knew their material as well as the research she had done for me.

She got us both a UDL, after asking me if I wanted one, and we ended up on the bench with her adding to the plan and making notes of possible times required to get the information we wanted to get across. I got the next lot of drinks, and we kept working on the basic outline.

It wasn’t until I noticed the sunshine was angling at the top of the wall that I realised how long we had been working. Crystal printed out the document and handed it to me. “I’m going for a swim and our dinner reservations are for seven in your name.”

She picked up her wrap and swimming bag and walked out the door.


Surprised by her abruptness, I watched her walk out.

The sway of her hips suddenly reminded me of my earlier thoughts. I glanced at the table and was surprised by how little was left on it. I dropped the leftovers on the trolley and grabbing my towel and key. I pushed the trolley out into the hall and followed Crystal to the swimming pools.

I found her ploughing through the water in the big Olympic sized pool. I watched her as I stripped down to my togs. She had a nice even stroke, and I waited until she turned before diving in after her.

She wasn’t idling along, and I found that I had to stretch out and put a bit of effort into keeping up with her. She was a strong swimmer, but I soon found her rhythm and settled into it. She did another ten laps before she pulled up.

I looked up to see her climb out of the pool. She grabbed her smaller towel, which she wrapped around her long hair. She dried off a bit with other towel put on her wrap and thongs and walked off. I stood in the pool watching her walk away. I was a little perplexed.

Other than her cheeky comment about what she would wear to the presentations, she had not swapped a personal comment with me since. She had been all business during our discussions, and she seemed like a different woman to the one I thought I knew. She hadn’t tried to flirt with me, and her actions were more one of someone who had to work with me but not have to entertain me.

As I walked back the suite, I was starting to wonder if I had read her wrong. She wasn’t behaving as if she was interested in me at all. I wondered if my previous rebuffs had shifted her interest. I knew bloody well I still wanted her, despite my reservations. I’d not been with anyone for a while.

I’d been wrapped up in my projects this last term in particular, and I hadn’t wanted the distractions that a woman can bring. All the same, Crystal’s coolness was getting to me. I walked into the suite to find her bedroom door firmly shut.

Frustrated with where my thoughts had been going, I went and showered and then changed into pants and a shirt more suitable for the restaurant and went to meet her in the lounge area. She was already waiting for me.

‘Fuckin hell!’ I thought as my eyes roamed over her. I felt as if all my blood had drained to my cock. It was so hard it was throbbing. She was fucking gorgeous. Yet I didn’t get the impression that she was preening. She was just standing there waiting for me to get ready.

She was wearing a half-thigh length black dress with thin red and white stripes that formed the halter strap and cut down over her nipples, curved in at her waist and widened into pleats in the skirt. The neckline joined in line with the centre of her nipples, and the top section didn’t cut across her back until it ran over the top of her arse.

The low heeled shoes had straps of red white and black that encased her long slender feet. She had dried her hair, and it lay down her back in long curls to her arse. As her hair moved, it gave you peeks at her bare back.

“Ready?” she asked and headed for the door, after barely glancing at me.

I was beginning to suspect that watching her arse and legs as she walked away from me was going to become my favourite pastime this week. I sure didn’t mind the view at all. She had a tight little arse and a tiny waist that I bet my hands could span. The gentle sway of her hips when she walked was hypnotic.

Catching hold of myself, I caught up with her at the escalator and took her hand before we got off. She didn’t pull away from me and let me hold her hand as we entered the restaurant. I reluctantly let go when I helped seat her. As I bent to help push her chair in, her delightful smell tickled my nose. ‘Fuck, I am in serious trouble, ‘ I thought as I sat.

After dinner, she didn’t want to go into the nightclub and said she would prefer to go back to the room, as she hadn’t slept much the night before. She let me take her hand again when we walked back and once I’d opened the door she headed straight to her room and closed the door.

I grabbed one of the UDL’s from the fridge, and went and sat on the veranda. I went over our dinner conversation and tried to remember what I had learnt about her. ‘Fuck all’, was my summary.

I was used to women telling me their life story in one evening, but Crystal had told me barely anything at all. I thought back over the weeks of the project, and again I couldn’t pull a lot of information to mind that she had actually told me that was personal.

I knew she had a mother named Sue, a step-father called Brian and no siblings. Oh, and she had gone to boarding school for five years before she came to the University. That was it. I tried to remember what my mate had told me about her, but again, little new information came to me.

She’d asked me a heap of questions about my family, and I’d been surprised to find her easy to talk with. She had mentioned some amusing incidents since she had been at the Uni but none of them directly involve her.

Mystified with just who Crystal was, I took myself off to bed.


I woke several hours later to the sound of a desk being tapped like a keyboard.

I crawled out of bed and walked out into the lounge to find Crystal working. “What are you doing woman?” I asked grumpily. I wasn’t well known as a morning person, especially at three in the morning.

Crystal had jumped and spun her chair around when I had spoken. Her dressing gown had opened, and I got the view of a bare tit flashed at me. Mesmerised by her beauty, I found myself standing beside her and I bent down and captured her lips.

After a hesitation, she kissed me back. Emboldened, I spun her chair around, pushed it back into the bench so it couldn’t move and I kissed her again. Her soft lips moved under mine as she returned my kiss. Her tongue gently wiped across my lips making my cock throb with need.

I returned the favour and licked her pouty lips. I thrust my tongue into her mouth, and she sucked me in. Kissing her didn’t help with my hard-on. I was so hot for her, I wasn’t sure I had rational thoughts anymore.

I slipped my hand into the gown and cupped the breast that had peeped at me. I gently rubbed my thumb over her nipple. It was a hard little nub amongst the soft silkiness of her skin. Crystal gasped into my mouth making me kiss her harder. I then pinched her nipple gently, and she shuddered softly under my hands.

I dropped to my knees and pushed the gown open. “Bloody hell Crystal, you have gorgeous tits,” I got out and latched onto one of them as my hands held them up to my inspection. I licked and flicked the nipple in my mouth as my other hand gently squeezed her other breast.

She moaned softly and pushed her fingers through my hair. I felt her hips slid forward on the chair a little and her legs spread wider giving me access to her treasures. I kissed my way down over her flat abdomen and buried my head in her crotch. She spread her legs even wider for me and rolled her hips so I could suck on her.

She tasted and smelled divine. I found myself devouring her. Her soft, springy cunnie hair tickled my nose as I rubbed it into her. Her fingernails were flexing into my scalp, each time I sucked hard on her clit and her abdomen contracted. Her gasps were soft, and she wasn’t stopping me, so I wiggled my tongue into her and thrust it into her hard as I sucked on her.

Her soft moans of pleasure encouraged me to continue. I loved licking a sweet smelling cunnie that that was as tasty as she was. I felt her tremor from my tongue fucking and swapped back to her clit. She gasped and then groaned when I did. She shuddered and was pushing me away, as she stiffened and her legs tried to close.

I released her and pushed my shorts down. Taking her hand, I encouraged her off the chair and on top of me as I lay back onto the carpeted floor. For a moment, I thought she wasn’t going to entertain me, as she seemed to hesitate. To my relief, she climbed on and found my cock without any help.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.