The Waters of Nantucket Sound - Cover

The Waters of Nantucket Sound

Copyright© 2016 by Sea Nymph

Chapter 2: Clothing Optional

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Clothing Optional - Before you ask, this is a work of fiction. It is a life imagined. I am nearly done with my bachelor's degree and close to beginning my career. Or, I could just run a charter service from my boat. Do we need a career to be happy? What constitutes a career? What does it mean to be fulfilled? Successful? Join me as I let my mind wonder what life could be like on The Waters of Nantucket Sound...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Group Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Public Sex  

As we gained separation from the Cape, the winds picked up. When I was confident we had enough steady air, I let fly my rainbow patterned foresail. Almost instantly the Sea Nymph lurched forward accelerating with the pull of the spinnaker. At the helm, I immediately noticed the lighter feel of the boat. Yes, this was going to be a ride.

“Wow! That’s just from the extra sail?” asked Holly.

“You felt the acceleration, didn’t you?”

“I did; I just never expected that on a sailboat.”

Holly was looking at me as we talked about the difference in the handling of the boat when I noticed a large swell approaching. Behind Holly, Sam had climbed up onto the bench seat and was holding on the starboard stay looking forward. I motioned for Holly to be quiet and I warned her with a hand gesture that a shower was coming and then gestured for her to turn around. She saw Sam standing up like that and flashed me a smile knowing instantly what I knew was coming. Just then we plowed through the four-foot swell and the spray came crashing up over the bow completely drenching Sammi from head to toe. Further astern, Holly and I still got wet, but nowhere close to the drenching that Sammi got.

Sputtering water from her mouth and wiping it from her eyes, Sammi turned around to see us both laughing hysterically. As the water flowed down and dripped off Sam’s body, Holly stopped laughing and stared openly at her lovers very hard nipples. Sam followed her gaze and looked down at herself, “Well what can I say? That water was cold. What’s your excuse?” she asked and motioned to both of us.

While mine were slightly hidden by my now wet tee-shirt, they were no less affected by the cool ocean spray.

“Sera, dear, you look positively over-dressed and uncomfortably so at that,” stated Holly very matter-of-factly.

“Well, maybe so, but I’ve never taken up the clothing optional policy with guests on board,” I replied.

“What does that mean? You strip off when you’re out here sailing alone?”

“Busted!” added Sammi.

All I could do was smile and keep the boat on course and the sails full of air. That swell was unusual so close to shore, but when we got out into the middle of the sound I knew we’d be hitting swell after swell and crashing through them instead of riding over them due to the extra speed and lift of the kite. That was a good hour away though.

As the Nymph glided along the surface of my waters, the sun got hot on us and Sam reminded Holly that she needed protection. She pulled out some lotion, but I saw that it wasn’t the waterproof kind and told Sammi where to find mine down in the cabin. She returned and stood in front of Holly with a look on her face that I couldn’t quite discern. Holly simply had her hand out for the lotion.

“No,” stated Holly.

“Please,” responded Sam.

“We barely know her.”

“Sera, Holly is afraid you’ll be bothered if I lotion her up. I’m convinced you wouldn’t mind a bit.”

“Okay listen ... Holly ... Sam ... this is your cruise. I’m just part of the boat. You are free to do anything you two are comfortable with and nothing will ever be said to anyone by me. But equally important is that you are both comfortable and enjoying the day.”

Sam then straddled her wife’s lap giving her a hug and whispering in her ear. I decided to focus on my heading, but some things are impossible not to notice. Very slowly, Sam began to pour some lotion into her hands and work it into Holly’s shoulders and arms while kissing her face softly and whispering more into her ears.

Moving off Holly and kneeling on the floor of the cockpit in front of her, Sammi began to focus on Holly’s body. She had massaged in the lotion slowly from shoulder to hip avoiding her breasts. Then she applied more lotion to her hands and leaned up to kiss her lover as she began to apply the protective cream to her breasts. Holly let out a soft moan as Sam began pulling and pinching her lover’s once again hard nipples.

“Sammm...”

“Hush lover. Let me do this,” followed by more whispering and soft kisses.

Sam then began on Holly’s legs one at a time covering them with the lotion and massaging it in tenderly. She scooted Holly forward on the seat so she was now reclined and then would pick up a leg and the quite intentionally move it out to the side a bit as she massaged in the cream. She worked down the outside of each leg massaging the muscles and working in the lotion and then started up the inside. I was shocked when she leaned forward and gave her wife a lick right in front of me. I’d had many couples go below and quite obviously make love during such cruises, but never have I had a couple get so sexual right in front of me. Once again, Holly let out a moan and weakly protested Sammi’s name.

But Sammi kneeled up to kiss her lover again and momentarily play with her nipples and then instructed, “Roll over and lie on the bench for me.”

Holly did as instructed and Sam proceeded to deliver a full body lotioning massage that instantly made me jealous. When she got near Holly’s butt, Sam dipped her fingers down between Holly’s legs and quite clearly began fingering her wife. I wasn’t surprised at how little time it took; I think I was close to a climax myself and my hands were on the wheel the entire time.

After Holly’s moans slowed down a bit, Sammi began just running her finger tips all over her lovers back and down her legs, paying close attention to the tops of her thighs and the sides of her hips. I wasn’t quite sure if this was intended to bring her back from her climax or put her on course to another. After a few minutes of this though, Sammi leaned in and gave Holly a hug and a kiss on her cheek. Holly sat up and her neck and chest were flushed red as a beat. I thought to myself that at least I wasn’t the only one who wore her arousal that way.

I had my glasses on so they couldn’t see where I was looking, but the helm is a mere three to four feet from where they had put on their show. There was no way I could pretend I hadn’t watched them. Just then Sammi looked back at me with an ear-to-ear grin on her beautiful face and mischief in her eyes.

“Sera dear, I know you’re trying to set a personal speed record here so I have some advice for you. I’m quite sure that your tee-shirt is providing unnecessary wind resistance. Can I help you with that?” As she spoke, she made her way to me and began pulling my tee-shirt up.

“Sammi ... I’ve never done this ... I mean gotten naked with customers.”

She leaned in and whispered into my ear, “Hush ... if you’ll let me, I’ll not only strip you naked but lotion you up too.” After having just seen her lotion up her wife, I so wanted to say yes, but this was so wrong on so many levels. I didn’t say anything as she tugged the left sleeve of my tee-shirt down my arm. Without thinking, I released my grip on the wheel and let her pull my arm out. She moved around to my right side and repeated the motions and then slipped my shirt over my head, careful to leave my cap and glasses in place.

I had no idea where this was headed, but Holly’s chest and neck weren’t the only ones flushed red. Sam began tracing her finger tips all over my torso, front and back, as I maintained my grip on the wheel. She then moved her hands down to my shorts running her fingers along my hips and over my butt. Slowly she worked them into the waistband and pushed them down the length of my legs and helped me step out of them. I now stood there in front of my customers completely naked except for my cap and my boat shoes.

“Oh Sera, you have no need to ever cover this body,” she said as her fingers traced their way back up, passing directly over my pussy. “Holly, bring me the lotion please.”

Holly stood and came aft to join us taking up position to my left as Sammi had now moved around to my right. I was terrified and excited and embarrassed all at the same time. Slowly they both began massaging the sun lotion into my body as I stood there holding the wheel and trying to focus on our heading. They were careful at first to keep things PG covering my arms and my back. But then, without speaking at all, they both moved a hand around to my front and I found both my breasts being massaged together. Despite my efforts, I couldn’t help letting a soft moan escape when first Holly, then Sammi squeezed and pinched me just right.

They continued massaging the lotion into my body all the way down to my ankles and took turns softly caressing between my legs. Standing again beside me they both returned to my breasts and planted soft kisses on my shoulders and neck. They both dropped their other hands to my butt and one of them, Sam I think, continued down between my legs. When she entered me I could not help but close my eyes and let out another long, soft moan. Holly then dropped her hand from my breast and began teasing and stroking me in front and suddenly my world exploded. I was standing at the helm with my hands on the wheel, but my mind had completely checked out and, when I came back to reality, I noticed they were helping me stand with a firm hug from both sides.

Just then we hit another swell that sent an arc of ocean spray high into the air and down on all three of us at the stern of the boat. My ocean and I have a deep relationship and I’m not sure if this was her being jealous or simply trying to wake me up and tell me that we were approaching the mid-Sound area where the waters would be requiring more attention.

Holly and Sam broke into full on laughter giving me another hug and begging forgiveness for being so naughty. Just then I saw another island ferry approaching and I had a choice to make. Staying on our optimal heading to make the best time would bring us right by the ferry full of tourists and families and kids. We would need to get dressed and quick if I were to stay the course.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.