3 December 2006 - Cover

3 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Brad was feeling exhausted from his hockey game. The intensity of the match, along with not working out for a few days prior to his game, was affecting him. His right leg felt a little cramped as he left the dressing room. He passed by the Dragons’ room when the door opened and Jake Campbell came out. There was a moment of silence as the two competitors eyed each other.

“You played a good game, Brad.”

“You weren’t too shabby yourself, Jake,” Brad replied, and they smiled at each other.

Brad and Jake have been playing hockey against each other since the age of ten and have a healthy respect for each other’s hockey skills. Brad and Jake also played three times on the same team for regional all-star tournaments.

“You’ve stepped up your game quite a bit since we played last,” Jake mentioned.

“I’ve recently reconnected with my dad. He played in the OHL when he was a teenager. He’s helped me a lot with my game, but mainly my mental attitude towards a lot of things.”

“Yeah, I noticed you weren’t so quick tempered like we counted on.”

“There is half of the regular season remaining, so it’s time to show the scouts what you’ve got.”

“I heard there were scouts watching us today.”

“Same here, my dad said to play within my game.”

“Hard to do, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, it sure is.”

“I got selected to play for the East in the 2006-2007 Midget New Years tournament in Ottawa,” Jake mentioned.

“Congratulations, Jake,” Brad offered his hand. “You’re sure to get drafted high into the OHL this June.”

“What about you?” Jake wondered.

“I’m afraid my shitty attitude has sunk me for the draft, so my dad says to try as a walk-on if I don’t get drafted.”


The two walked side by side towards the foyer. They stopped where the hall meets the main room, looking for their respective families. Jake scanned the crowd for familiar faces.

“Oh man!” He said, spotting his aunt. “It looks like my aunt is hunting for her next kill,” he said, pointing to her with his hockey stick.

“What do you mean?” Brad asked.

“See that woman sitting on the bench wearing the pink top and jeans?”

“Yeah, pretty good looking.”

“She’s my aunt, Trisha. I bet you anything she’s trying to sink her fangs and claws into the guy she’s talking with,” Brad looked closer and recognized Dan.

“Hey, that’s my dad your aunt is talking to,” he stated.

“How strong is your mom and dad’s marriage?”

“That’s an odd question? What do you mean?”

“Just tell me.”

“They’re not married yet. They’re getting married on December 31st, New Year’s Eve.” Jake looked at Brad. “I’ll explain it someday.”

“She may be my aunt, but I’ll warn you right now about her. She’s forty and has been engaged once and married three times. She was left standing at the altar on her wedding day, and since then, she has been seeking revenge on men her whole life. Twice, Aunt Trisha has broken up a marriage, stolen the husband, married him, then divorced him each within five years.”

“She just divorced her third husband. She has a kid from each of her first two marriages, and they live with the father, so what does that tell you about her as a mother?”

“Hey man, I don’t know what to say.”

“I just don’t want to see her destroy another family, especially a guy who’s my friend.”

“Thanks for the info, Jake. I’ll definitely let my dad know about her,” Brad mentioned, offering his right hand to Jake.

“We may be opponents on the ice, but I like to think we’re sort of friends off the ice too,” Jake said, shaking Brad’s hand.

“I think we’ve always liked playing against each other. Our skills are very similar. Wouldn’t it be something if we both got drafted by the same OHL team?” Brad wondered.


“There he is!” Abby said, loudly waving her right hand at Brad. She bolted, walking briskly towards her love. Dan and Trisha watched her walk away from them, her skirt creased and wrinkled from sitting.

“You think her skirt is short? You just wait until you see what I’m wearing and what I have in store for you on Wednesday!” She said, seductively moving her left hand higher up his leg. “Are you fucking her?” Trisha asked bluntly, looking at Abby’s petite figure.

“Heavens no!” He snapped back.

Jake noticed this awesome-looking brunette approaching. Her coat was open, revealing an excellent body wrapped in a low tank top and a very short skirt.

“There you are, my hero!” Abby said, wrapping her arms around Brad’s neck and giving him a big kiss on the lips. Jake looked on wide-eyed as Brad accepted Abby’s embrace, tits pressing against his lower chest. “You played a great game, Brad,” she beamed. “I’m so proud of you, and so is your dad!”

“Jake, this is my girlfriend, Abby Kendall. Abby, this is Jake Campbell. He plays for the Dragons,” Brad said, introducing them. They exchanged hellos and handshakes. Abby liked the looks of this tall blonde and the blue-eyed boy standing beside Brad.

Jake looked Abby over, raising his eyebrows at her slim body. She had a decent amount of breast showing above her top and sexy legs below her short skirt. Brad put his left arm under her coat around her waist.

“My girlfriend should be around here somewhere,” Jake said, scanning the crowd.

A moment later, “Hi Jake!” A sweet, soft voice came from his right. He turned to be greeted by the embrace of a cute-looking, blue-eyed, short-haired blonde. She cupped her right hand around his neck, kissing him full on the lips. “You played a good game, Jake. Too bad that asshole Miller was so tough on you,” she complained.

“Brad, Abby, this is my girlfriend, Tiffany Warner,” Jake said proudly.

“Hi Tiffany, I’m Brad Miller, the asshole you spoke of,” he chuckled, offering his right hand, and they laughed at the joke on himself.

“Sorry,” she replied sheepishly.

“Don’t be sorry; you were just standing up for your man,” Brad offered.

“Brad and I have played against each other for about five years now,” Jake stated.

“Hi, Tiffany, I’m Abby Kendall, Brad’s girlfriend,” Abby said, offering her right hand to shake.

“Hi Abby,” Tiffany replied, accepting her hand and giving her a perfect smile. They eyed each other over. Tiffany was about the same height as Abby and similar in her figure. She accented her medium-sized breasts with a low-cut blue sweater. Abby and Brad exchanged glances, looking at Tiffany’s cleavage. Her tight blue jeans covered a small ass and slender legs.

“I hope that just because our boyfriends play against each other doesn’t mean we can’t be friends,” Tiffany offered, her blue eyes sparkling under the fluorescent lighting.

“I’m sure we can. I think we’ll end up having to be the referees between our two guys off the ice too,” Abby added, moving closer to Tiffany.

“I’d sooner watch you two hot-looking chicks wrestle than Brad and me,” Jake kidded.

“I’d play wrestle with Abby ... for the right reasons,” Tiffany said, smiling at her. Her right pinkie finger lightly touched Abby’s left hand.

“I bet the guys would love to see who ends up on top,” Abby added, and they laughed.


Trisha saw her brother Dave, his wife Wendy, and their son Timmy and called them over to meet Dan. She made the introductions, and Dan shook Dave’s hand and then Wendy’s. He gently caressed her soft hand as a certain tingle surged from head to toe through his body. He looked down at her hand and then into Wendy’s beautiful green eyes. He had only felt this reaction twice before, with his deceased wife Laura and Karen. Dan wondered if Wendy felt the same tingling as he did.

Wendy caught Dan’s gaze, smiling and slightly blushing. What was this feeling in her hand as Dan touched her? She never had this sensation of shaking hands with another person before, including her husband. Their eyes locked briefly again as he let her hand go. Her heart jumped several more beats per minute.

Dave and Wendy stood apart as they, Dan, and Trisha talked. Wendy was an attractive strawberry blonde, similar to Karen in body shape and height. Dan appreciated her beauty and caught her glancing at him several times. Dan’s number one rule is to always let a married woman make the first move on him, and he certainly wouldn’t turn down this beautiful woman.

Trisha stood close to Dan, pressing her tit against his arm. She used every opportunity to touch Dan’s right hand, trying to claim him. Dave couldn’t resist stealing looks at his sister’s deep cleavage with her standing next to him. Once again, Wendy saw her husband looking down Trisha’s top at her tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.